Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Lisa Wilkinson joining The Project (Read 4584 times)
aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Lisa Wilkinson joining The Project
Reply #45 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 11:03am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:50am:
I was more pointing out that hardly anyone spells it janeen.

the story of steve and janeen is also the story of karl and lisa.

karl is a complete clutz/putz...thats his role on the show. he is like raymond in everyone loves raymond. the mainstream will not tolerate a strong masculine confident man. they want the men to be putz's and the women are there to 'shame the men".
its intersting that the public are sort of aware of this , even although they have swallowed this narrative hook line and sinker.
people at a visceral level think lisa has every right to find Karl repulsive.

he IS repulsive.

a man who does not grow up and who is not grounded in masculine energy is behaving like a woman.
and Lisa is then, almost forced to behave like a man.

the "reptilian brain" recognises this as just plain wrong.

but you just try and have a mainsrtream TV show with a strong confident male host and a woman who is sucked into his world and worships the guy . it aint going to happen. even though that is how the dynamic worked for 10,000 generations until 1960  Wink

IP Logged

Bloodhound

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 11:03am

aquascoot wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:48am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:31am:
WTF is janeen?

janeen is "fat steves" wife.

now 'fat steve" is not a superior man and he thinks (wrongly) that the way to maybe get some sex once every week is to supplicate and pander to his wife (this is what the mainstream tells fat steve to do and steve is not an independant thinker).

so they have conversations like this

"steve take out the trash".
"ok honey".

"steve , coming shopping at coles and push the trolley"
"ok honey".

because steve has no direction in life, no north star, he thinks that sucking up to janeen will get him brownie points.

but the more he panders, the more she finds him repulsive.

now he is emasculated and she cant get horny for him because he's so pathetic.

he gets all butt hurt about this and turns to coca cola and pizza and probably his favourite football team so he can "cope",  just cope, just cope with his rough life.

and she now sees he is incapable of being a good leader and she gets fearful (even though its her fault).
she has to "step up" and "wear the pants".
she poo talks steve to her girlfriends and she has to make all the decisions and discipline the kids and pay the bills because she has created a fat lazy slob in steve.

they cant leave each other.  he is too weak a man to ever attract another woman and she is too bitter about men and has lost her fun feminine side. she probably cuts her hair short, puts on a few pounds and bitches on social media about her life.

thats janeen.

she created this living hell with the help of steve because he was an inferior woman panderer who refused to do what men are supposed to do....grow a set of balls and bloody well lead  Wink

I've seen a couple of "boys" like this lately

each time I see them they are pushing the "pram" while the mrs - in a singlet or low cut top with tattoos etc (you know the type) - is just mucking about on the mobile phone ignoring the manboy

“If anyone is not willing to work, neither should he eat.” - Saint Paul

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #47 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 11:11am

Bloodhound wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 11:01am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:50am:
I was more pointing out that hardly anyone spells it janeen.

why are people getting bent over the way a name is spelt?

Because for me it tends to then speak about how much thought is put into the rest of the post.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #48 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 11:17am

aquascoot wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:30am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:41am:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 5:51am:
I never understood why TV presenters get so much money.

Popular presenters attract lots of Fat Steves and Fat Janeens.

Fat Steves and Fat Janeens attract lots of advertisers.

I'll let you figure out the rest.

absolutely correct.

because most people are at the bottom of the pyramid, if you want to make a lot of money, you have to "meet them where they are at".

the masses are very mediocre and you need to be mediocre too if you want mass appeal.

so mcdonalds or dominoes can make billions but a wholefoods organic resturant cannot.

so the cruise companies offering steve and janeen a chance to "pleasure themselves' with lots of sugary and fatty foods and no challenge can make billions but a tour company offering the chance to trek across mongolia cannot.

so hollywood blockbusters full of special effects to "stimulate" steve and janeen can make billions but a 48 hour immersion course in self actualisation cannot.

the money is always in being mediocre because most people are mediocre

Good points by both posters here

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 11:23am

Bloodhound wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 11:03am:
aquascoot wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:48am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:31am:
WTF is janeen?

janeen is "fat steves" wife.

now 'fat steve" is not a superior man and he thinks (wrongly) that the way to maybe get some sex once every week is to supplicate and pander to his wife (this is what the mainstream tells fat steve to do and steve is not an independant thinker).

so they have conversations like this

"steve take out the trash".
"ok honey".

"steve , coming shopping at coles and push the trolley"
"ok honey".

because steve has no direction in life, no north star, he thinks that sucking up to janeen will get him brownie points.

but the more he panders, the more she finds him repulsive.

now he is emasculated and she cant get horny for him because he's so pathetic.

he gets all butt hurt about this and turns to coca cola and pizza and probably his favourite football team so he can "cope",  just cope, just cope with his rough life.

and she now sees he is incapable of being a good leader and she gets fearful (even though its her fault).
she has to "step up" and "wear the pants".
she poo talks steve to her girlfriends and she has to make all the decisions and discipline the kids and pay the bills because she has created a fat lazy slob in steve.

they cant leave each other.  he is too weak a man to ever attract another woman and she is too bitter about men and has lost her fun feminine side. she probably cuts her hair short, puts on a few pounds and bitches on social media about her life.

thats janeen.

she created this living hell with the help of steve because he was an inferior woman panderer who refused to do what men are supposed to do....grow a set of balls and bloody well lead  Wink

I've seen a couple of "boys" like this lately

each time I see them they are pushing the "pram" while the mrs - in a singlet or low cut top with tattoos etc (you know the type) - is just mucking about on the mobile phone ignoring the manboy

and they generally look all butt hurt and sad ,
its a terrible thing to watch a man with no direction in life, just floundering about.
it sounds harsh that you mustnt make your woman your "purpose in life" but thats the truth.
this isnt me being "ra,ra,ra  men"

i'd rather make the woman the north star, put her on a pedestal and focus on her.

but just try it .
ive tried it and the results are viscous .
a woman respects a man with a spine and a good direction in life.
thats the key.

how many boys leave high school with a passion for what they are going to achieve ??

fail to do so and thats you, pushing the pram whilst she ignores you  Wink Wink

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 11:25am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 11:17am:
aquascoot wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:30am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:41am:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 5:51am:
I never understood why TV presenters get so much money.

Popular presenters attract lots of Fat Steves and Fat Janeens.

Fat Steves and Fat Janeens attract lots of advertisers.

I'll let you figure out the rest.

absolutely correct.

because most people are at the bottom of the pyramid, if you want to make a lot of money, you have to "meet them where they are at".

the masses are very mediocre and you need to be mediocre too if you want mass appeal.

so mcdonalds or dominoes can make billions but a wholefoods organic resturant cannot.

so the cruise companies offering steve and janeen a chance to "pleasure themselves' with lots of sugary and fatty foods and no challenge can make billions but a tour company offering the chance to trek across mongolia cannot.

so hollywood blockbusters full of special effects to "stimulate" steve and janeen can make billions but a 48 hour immersion course in self actualisation cannot.

the money is always in being mediocre because most people are mediocre

Good points by both posters here

Merci.

I've never received a compliment from Sprint before.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:02pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:08am:
Isnt it up to people to judge their own market worth and then push for that. E.g. if she was truly being greedy and exceeded her worht, Ch 10 would not have matched her wage demands.

They are desperate ... this measure won't help

it's like paying millions for a once great but over the hill football or Rugby League player ...

very rarely does it help the team just the has been.

Quote:
Lisa Wilkinson announced she was quitting the Today show on Monday after demanding the Nine Network pay her the same salary as co-host Karl Stefanovic.
But on Wednesday, Nine's CEO Hugh Marks hit back, telling The Daily Telegraph that the network walked away from Lisa because she has 'commercial contracts' with rival companies that restricted their complete access to her.
Marks also revealed he went 'to incredible amount of trouble to build' a $1.8 million package for the TV star, but she demanded $2.3 million, $300,000 more than co-host Karl Stefanovic. 

She aint worth that money ...too far up herself.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #52 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:18pm

Gnads wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:02pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:08am:
Isnt it up to people to judge their own market worth and then push for that. E.g. if she was truly being greedy and exceeded her worht, Ch 10 would not have matched her wage demands.

They are desperate ... this measure won't help

it's like paying millions for a once great but over the hill football or Rugby League player ...

very rarely does it help the team just the has been.

Quote:
Lisa Wilkinson announced she was quitting the Today show on Monday after demanding the Nine Network pay her the same salary as co-host Karl Stefanovic.
But on Wednesday, Nine's CEO Hugh Marks hit back, telling The Daily Telegraph that the network walked away from Lisa because she has 'commercial contracts' with rival companies that restricted their complete access to her.
Marks also revealed he went 'to incredible amount of trouble to build' a $1.8 million package for the TV star, but she demanded $2.3 million, $300,000 more than co-host Karl Stefanovic. 

She aint worth that money ...too far up herself.

Why isn't she worth it?

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:21pm

Furthermore, i would say she is a very long way from being "up herself".

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 9:46am

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/opinion/andrew-bolt/andrew-bolt-lets-ask-w...

WHAT a joke. Lisa Wilkinson is hailed as a crusader for equal pay because she quit Channel 9 for getting less than Today co-host Karl Stefanovic. But hang on: snapped up by Channel 10 for The Project, she’ll now be paid three times more than her new co-host Waleed Aly.

Same job, different pay

Wilkinson will get a reported $1.5 million or more from Channel 10, against Aly’s $500,000 or so.

Where’s the equality there? Should Aly now claim he’s a victim of racism? Of Islamophobia?

Actually, no. Wilkinson will also do the same job as Project co-host Carrie Bickmore, yet will be paid staggeringly more than her, too.

So why is the media buying this myth that Wilkinson is the victim of a wicked media company that refused to pay her the same as a bloke doing the same job?

“I want you guys to close the ­gender pay gap,” she reportedly told Nine, cross that she was getting $1.1 million to Stefanovic’s $2 million.

Nine offered another $700,000, but wasn’t enough. Wilkinson stormed off to Channel 10, with activists, journalists and even politicians praising her comically as a heroine of the oppressed and warrior for equality.

“By changing jobs, Lisa has highlighted the gender pay gap like never before,” gloated Tracey Spicer, former TV host and national convener of Women in Media.

Federal Labor leader Bill Shorten agreed: “(She) put the national spotlight on the gender pay gap …”

It got even crazier. In Fairfax media, management consultant Kasey Edwards praised Wilkinson as a woman who “ fought for equal pay

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #55 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 9:48am

Must have been the hardest column of Andrew Bolts life. No matter who he has a go at, he ends up defending a group he hates.

1. Attack the woman, defend the Muslim.
2. Defend the muslim, attack the woman.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 9:52am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 9:48am:
Must have been the hardest column of Andrew Bolts life. No matter who he has a go at, he ends up defending a group he hates.

huhummmm this is about equal PAY...

the muslim comments are tongue in cheek...religion doesnt play any part in equal pay sunshine...

well not that I know of! Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Bloodhound

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 9:53am

she is nothing but a greedy bitch

I've been hearing on the wireless that the people who are already working on the project are furious!

furious!!

although it does give me a bit of a chuckle at Aly lol

“If anyone is not willing to work, neither should he eat.” - Saint Paul

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #58 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 9:54am

cods wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 9:52am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 9:48am:

huhummmm this is about equal PAY...

the muslim comments are tongue in cheek...religion doesnt play any part in equal pay sunshine...

well not that I know of! Cheesy Cheesy

I wasn't referring to the argument of equal pay, I was referring to Andrew Bolt being a dipshit.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #59 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 9:58am

Bloodhound wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 9:53am:
she is nothing but a greedy bitch

I've been hearing on the wireless that the people who are already working on the project are furious!

furious!!

although it does give me a bit of a chuckle at Aly lol

She's greedy cause she was asking for an equivalent package to Karl?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print