Send Topic Print
4 Corners - Hillary (Read 8010 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
4 Corners - Hillary
Oct 16th, 2017 at 11:10am

I heard a 30 second grab of it on the wireless this morning, and she blamed about 10 different things on why she lost the election.

Wow. Just wow.

IBI

IP Logged

Bloodhound

Australian Politics

Re: 4 Corners - Hillary
Reply #1 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 11:12am

I'm pretty sure it was more than 10

“If anyone is not willing to work, neither should he eat.” - Saint Paul

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 1:15pm

Gordon wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 11:10am:
I heard a 30 second grab of it on the wireless this morning, and she blamed about 10 different things on why she lost the election.

Wow. Just wow.

Indeed. The biggest cause was polling and electoral strategy. Trump appealed to one demographic and targeted them at the county level, using the analytic data pioneered by the Obama campaigns.

Hillary went for more diffuse groups and used more traditional methods. Her polling was more expensive, and state-wide. She employed different pollsters in every state, all of them using different methods.

Hillary appealed to women and ethnic minorities - the vote George W Bush successfully appealed to in his campaigns, particularly the huge Hispanic population in the South.

Trump went for less-educated, older men - the sort of audience politicians once appealed to in Australia by schmoozing Alan Jones.

Trump could have very easily gone for the ethnic vote, who originally, were Trump's biggest supporters. This was his main audience for the Apprentice: aspirational immigrants and Christian followers of "prosperity doctrine", a huge group in America that transcends poor whites, black Pentecostals and Hispanic Catholics.

Whether he couldn't help himself or not, Trump went for White older males, declaring his anti-immigration/Mexican stance in his announcement that he intended to run. Trump ran on a negative platform - anti immigration, anti health-care, anti-trade, anti Hillary. He had few policies and no discernible positive pitch. Trump took negative campaigning to unprecedented levels. Just when you thought he couldn't go lower, he did, and this was the message taken up by his followers: Trump just says what he wants. They saw the run for the White House in terms of reality TV, not unlike the Jerry Springer Show.

The Trump strategy was driven by Steve Bannon and Cambridge Analytica, who predicted the possibility of winning Florida and the mid-western Democrat states. Bannon gave Trump his revolutionary zeal, but admitted that he couldn't rein Trump in or get him to stay on message. All gave up on Trump after Pussygate.

Hillary's side over-ambitiously went for red states like Colorado and New Mexico, thinking Republican conservatives would have to vote against a guy like Trump. Those who may have felt this way, of course, just didn't vote. Trump also won some of  his old Apprentice audience.. A number of Hispanics actually voted for him.

In the end, Hillary got the popular vote, but it was too diffused. She had not campaigned hard enough in the rust belt, thinking her policies would speak for themselves. Instead, Trump spoke for Hillary's policies: dumb cliches that, with the help of his attacks on Hillary herself, worked.

Elections are always a gamble, but this one showed that electorates can vote against their own interests, which is exactly what they did. The biggest beneficiaries of Obamacare, for example, are Trump's own base. The Bible Belt too went against generations of values championing moral leadership: they chose the dirty-talking divorcee and serial cheater.

The media and pollsters were right: Trump could never win the presidency.

Instead, he did.

« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2017 at 1:26pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 1:45pm

she still looks bitter and if she doesnt accept she did have a hand in her downfall then she will never get over it..

I wonder how much they paid her?>.

I will be popping in to have a look...

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 1:55pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 1:15pm:

Wow. Just wow.

Indeed. The biggest cause was polling and electoral strategy. Trump appealed to one demographic and targeted them at the county level, using the analytic data pioneered by the Obama campaigns.

Hillary went for more diffuse groups and used more traditional methods. Her polling was more expensive, and state-wide. She employed different pollsters in every state, all of them using different methods.

Hillary appealed to women and ethnic minorities - the vote George W Bush successfully appealed to in his campaigns, particularly the huge Hispanic population in the South.

Trump went for less-educated, older men - the sort of audience politicians once appealed to in Australia by schmoozing Alan Jones.

Trump could have very easily gone for the ethnic vote, who originally, were Trump's biggest supporters. This was his main audience for the Apprentice: aspirational immigrants and Christian followers of "prosperity doctrine", a huge group in America that transcends poor whites, black Pentecostals and Hispanic Catholics.

Whether he couldn't help himself or not, Trump went for White older males, declaring his anti-immigration/Mexican stance in his announcement that he intended to run. Trump ran on a negative platform - anti immigration, anti health-care, anti-trade, anti Hillary. He had few policies and no discernible positive pitch. Trump took negative campaigning to unprecedented levels. Just when you thought he couldn't go lower, he did, and this was the message taken up by his followers: Trump just says what he wants. They saw the run for the White House in terms of reality TV, not unlike the Jerry Springer Show.

The Trump strategy was driven by Steve Bannon and Cambridge Analytica, who predicted the possibility of winning Florida and the mid-western Democrat states. Bannon gave Trump his revolutionary zeal, but admitted that he couldn't rein Trump in or get him to stay on message. All gave up on Trump after Pussygate.

Hillary's side over-ambitiously went for red states like Colorado and New Mexico, thinking Republican conservatives would have to vote against a guy like Trump. Those who may have felt this way, of course, just didn't vote. Trump also won some of  his old Apprentice audience.. A number of Hispanics actually voted for him.

In the end, Hillary got the popular vote, but it was too diffused. She had not campaigned hard enough in the rust belt, thinking her policies would speak for themselves. Instead, Trump spoke for Hillary's policies: dumb cliches that, with the help of his attacks on Hillary herself, worked.

Elections are always a gamble, but this one showed that electorates can vote against their own interests, which is exactly what they did. The biggest beneficiaries of Obamacare, for example, are Trump's own base. The Bible Belt too went against generations of values championing moral leadership: they chose the dirty-talking divorcee and serial cheater.

Instead, he did.

America got the president they deserved.

Hopefully the next two candidates will be much closer to the centre, more inclusive with a lot more policy overlap.

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 1:57pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 1:15pm:

Wow. Just wow.

Instead, he did.

10/10

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 2:06pm

cods wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 1:45pm:
she still looks bitter and if she doesnt accept she did have a hand in her downfall then she will never get over it..

Hillary is certainly right to blame Comey. Why he announced a new investigation into her emails, only to drop it two days before the election, is anyone's business. Comey gave Trump a gift that was probably more valuable than what Trump bought off Putin.

When Trump met with Comey to test out his loyalty, he thanked Comey for that little investigation. Without a doubt, it was foremost in voters' minds when they voted in states with very narrow margins.

Hillary has every right to cast blame. Comey and the Russians' actions are unprecedented in US politics.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #7 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 2:56pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 2:06pm:

Russians' actions are unprecedented in US politics.

Are you sure about that? USSR was very active in the USA during the 30s and 40s, creating grass roots pro Soviet organisations, infiltrating Govt etc.

IBI

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #8 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 4:36pm

Gordon wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 2:56pm:

Are you sure about that? USSR was very active in the USA during the 30s and 40s, creating grass roots pro Soviet organisations, infiltrating Govt etc.

And look how much good it did them...

Putin was wiser, he went to the top.  I doubt he actually did anything substantial, he just appeared to do something and that something was sufficient to give Trump a helping hand.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #9 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 5:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 4:36pm:

Putin was wiser, he went to the top.  I doubt he actually did anything substantial, he just appeared to do something and that something was sufficient to give Trump a helping hand.   Roll Eyes

What are you doing here troll.

Piss orf back to your muzzo and pooftah mates

You cant post anything dofferent you turd, it aint right.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #10 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 6:01pm

Serves the Democrats right for dishing up that dried up old witch. There is so much talent in America but being the president is that last thing they'd want.

Anyway, all the shame is on Hillary for not being able to beat Trump to is a buffoon, not just a buffoon but a caricature of a buffoon!

IBI

IP Logged

Bloodhound

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 6:14pm

This would have to be the biggest Dummy Spit of all time

nearly 12 months later and the DNC and their pack of "rat" followers are still crying.

how embarrassing.

Hillary is in the UK at the moment telling them not to do business with the trump administration.

she is a Traitor.

she is also getting booed in most places she shows her ugly face.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 6:59pm

Good point. The USSR had the Comintern, you're right.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 7:03pm

This is true too. The Comintern funded grass-roots organisations. Putin went straight to the top.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 7:06pm

Gordon wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 6:01pm:
[quote author=cods link=1508116219/3#3 date=1508125556]she still looks bitter and if she doesnt accept she did have a hand in her downfall then she will never get over it..

Are you sure about that? USSR was very active in the USA during the 30s and 40s, creating grass roots pro

Serves the Democrats right for dishing up that dried up old witch.

This is not about Democrats or Republicans. You can't blame the Republicans for serving up Trump either. The US has a system of primaries. Voters vote for candidates to stand.

Trump - and Hillary if you will - shoved their way in.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #15 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 8:05pm

Hilary... self deluded and in denial. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 8:24pm

Wow. Imagine Trump giving an interview like that.

I could not agree with Hillary more. She should do more interviews, and she will.

America lost a great mind, and for what?

When you're a star, they let you do anything. Grab them by the pussy, whatever you want.

There were good and bad guys on both sides.

I love Puerto Rico. They might have just put the budget out of whack. but they're great people, great people.

« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2017 at 8:30pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 8:26pm

Wow-

Hillary reckons we are all in danger because of Trump.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 8:32pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 8:26pm:
Wow-

Trump's promised to nuke North Korea and Iran about half a dozen times.

Is this dangerous?

Nah, just the president of the US of A.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #19 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 8:34pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 8:32pm:
Wow-

Is this dangerous?

But when Trump talks about nukes I look like the guy at 2:20 here:

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 8:44pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 8:32pm:
Wow-

Is this dangerous?

Well so far softly talk and diplomacy has only made the whole situation worse so Trump is the man for the job when it comes to armchair negotiation Wink

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 8:45pm

Imagine, an educated, protestant, English-speaking country just voted in someone like Trump - on the sole pretext that his opponent was somehow dodgy because she used a legal private email server as secretary of state.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 9:20pm

I see..that's why Hilary lost.
Shocked Shocked Shocked

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 9:24pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 9:20pm:
Shocked Shocked Shocked

It's the only reason anyone offered.  Do you think it was her policies?

Ha ha.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #24 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 9:35pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 9:24pm:
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ha ha.

She lost because of misogyny -

people wanted a man with a large set of balls in power.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 9:40pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 9:35pm:
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ha ha.

I think there was a definite Obama factor coupled with a gothic image of syphilitic ugliness.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 9:45pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 9:40pm:
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ha ha.

I think there was a definite Obama factor coupled with a gothic image of syphilitic ugliness.

I see. Did you just watch 4 Corners, Homo?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 9:48pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ha ha.

Strange. Mr Trump, Breitbart and the Russian propaganda never said that. Not literally, anyway.

Do you think they left the balls and pussy part out?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 9:49pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 9:45pm:
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ha ha.

I'm curious.

I watched until I saw the s.h.i.t eating expression on the the ABC journalist c@&t's face. I just couldn't handle anymore after I purged my stomach.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 9:53pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 9:49pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 9:45pm:
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ha ha.

I'm curious.

I watched until I saw the s.h.i.t eating expression on the the ABC journalist c@&t's face. I just couldn't handle anymore after I purged my stomach.

You saw the ad, eh?

We understand. You want to stay objective, don't you, dear?

IP Logged

Bloodhound

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:48am

Trump just put out a Tweet daring Hillary to run in 2020 lol

IP Logged

Bloodhound

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:52am

what is Dangerous

is that Obama has Nuclear Armed both Iran and North Korea

he also let out of jail the worlds worst Terrorists with a Christmas gift of 5 Billion DOLLARS cash, just before he left office.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #32 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:54am

Wow. Just wow.

Well, in 30 seconds how many different reasons could she vomit forth ? 

I bet she did not accept any responsibility for her loss.
What a disaster she would have been.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Bloodhound

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 4:02am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:54am:

Wow. Just wow.

I'm sure she would have been fine

hillary3.jpg (11 KB | 18 )
hillary3.jpg

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #34 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 6:25am

It was the Russians....  mostly....  and Assange...  and Wikileaks...  and the ex-CIA Director James Comey....  and Donald Trump... oh and "white" women...  and...

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 9:15am

Wow. Just wow.

So you didn't watch it either?

Imagine, you've been complaining about Hillary for over a year and the opportunity comes up to watch an in-depth interview where she addresses all the things you've been complaining about. What do you do?

You turn the channel over to the Bachelor.

LOCK HER UP.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 9:19am

Grendel wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 6:25am:
It was the Russians....  mostly....  and Assange...  and Wikileaks...  and the ex-CIA Director James Comey....  and Donald Trump... oh and "white" women...  and...

Good point. Hillary said that more white women voted for Trump than for her.

Imagine, a fat old billionaire talks about grabbing pussies, abandoning health care and cutting taxes for the rich.

And he gets the female vote.

Hillary is right to be aghast. Trump's victory is unprecedented.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #37 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 9:20am

Bloodhound wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:52am:
what is Dangerous

is that Obama has Nuclear Armed both Iran and North Korea

he also let out of jail the worlds worst Terrorists with a Christmas gift of 5 Billion DOLLARS cash, just before he left office.

He personally gave them both nukes?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #38 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 9:21am

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 9:15am:

Wow. Just wow.

Imagine, you've been complaining about Hillary for over a year and the opportunity comes up to watch an in-depth interview where she addresses all the things you've been complaining about. What do you do?

LOCK HER UP.

I am in France

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 9:28am

I can see her interview made a huge impression on her supporters    not a word on it  here after 3 pages..

I didnt watch it last night I was hoping to get a run down on how much i missed...and if missing it was a good or bad thing..

anyway will make that point at 1pm today...

lets hope she makes a better impression on me   than she did on any of you?>.

I am sure 4 corners paid a heap to her.... huhum   foundation.. Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 10:03am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 9:21am:

Wow. Just wow.

LOCK HER UP.

I am in France

Viva le France, eh?

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #41 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 10:11am

cods wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 9:28am:
I can see her interview made a huge impression on her supporters    not a word on it  here after 3 pages..

I didnt watch it last night I was hoping to get a run down on how much i missed...and if missing it was a good or bad thing..

anyway will make that point at 1pm today...

lets hope she makes a better impression on me   than she did on any of you?>.

I am sure 4 corners paid a heap to her.... huhum   foundation.. Smiley Smiley

Yes, i bet they paid for her.  No wonder they are an industry in decline.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 10:17am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 9:21am:

Wow. Just wow.

LOCK HER UP.

I am in France

Do they have the internet there?

http://iview.abc.net.au/programs/four-corners/NC1704H036S00#pageloaded

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 10:19am

You can always download it, dear.

The interview made an impression on me, simply because Hillary confirmed what I'd already assumed.

But she explained it in her own voice - the sheer frustration of trying to get your message through when the Russians have bots posting conspiracy theories on Facebook and Trump's crowds are chanting LOCK HER UP.

How do you address claims like you're part of a paedophile ring that keeps child sex slaves under a pizza parlour?

We know things like this, but what Hillary showed was how aligned the messages were coming from the Trump camp, then popping up on Wikileaks, and then being turned into conspiracy theories and disseminated by the Russians. She never made an accusation, but the inference was that Trump was in on it.

And why wouldn't he be? How could he not be?

Of course Hillary's angry. She should be. This was not a fair election, and the US (and the world) are stuck with a dud leader. At worst, Trump's a danger to the world order. At best, he's completely inept.

I'm not a Hillary fan or aligned with the Democrats - I'm Australian. But Hillary was clearly the best leader. What Hillary - and the entire world - wonder is why Americans didn't see through the lies.

We certainly did.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 10:34am

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 10:19am:

The interview made an impression on me, simply because Hillary confirmed what I'd already assumed.

But she explained it in her own voice - the sheer frustration of trying to get your message through when the Russians have bots posting conspiracy theories on Facebook and Trump's crowds are chanting LOCK HER UP.

How do you address claims like you're part of a paedophile ring that keeps child sex slaves under a pizza parlour?

We know things like this, but what Hillary showed was how aligned the messages were coming from the Trump camp, then popping up on Wikileaks, and then being turned into conspiracy theories and disseminated by the Russians. She never made an accusation, but the inference was that Trump was in on it.

Of course Hillary's angry. She should be. This was not a fair election, and the US (and the world) are stuck with a dud leader. At worst, Trump's a danger to the world order. At best, he's completely inept.

I'm not a Hillary fan or aligned with the Democrats - I'm Australian. But Hillary was clearly the best leader. What Hillary - and the entire world - wonder is why Americans didn't see through the lies.

We certainly did.

2 points

1  its always a sign of weakness to be angry.
when i was 12 i thought angry people were really powerful and i thought anger was a sign of strength.
by 17 , i recognised it as a sign of weakness.
you always want to stay in control. its far more impressive

2 .  trump is inept?
thats simply not going to fly.

you have to be pretty darn smart to be a successful property developer over a long period of time.

you have to have a pretty rare set of skills to be a reality TV star over a long period of time

you have to be pretty darn smart to know how to talk to a crowd and read a crowd and get yourself elected president of the USA.

i'd say he must have a bloody high IQ and a bloody high EQ and is a very very rare talent. do you think he just keeps getting lucky? i dont think so .

you may think he's evil or manipulative or whatever.

but when the left start calling him "inept"...i mean, the facts speak for themselves.

i'd actually say Clinton had to be pretty darn inept to lose an election to a guy who should have zero appeal to 90 % of voters.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 10:48am

aquascoot wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 10:34am:
2 .  trump is inept?

Inept at being POTUS, yes.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 11:04am

I can see her interview made a huge impression on her supporters    not a word on it  here after 3 pages.

I don't recall a single person on here claiming to be a supporter of her.

Don't confuse contempt for trump with support for Clinton.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 11:14am

We certainly did.

2 points

when i was 12 i thought angry people were really powerful and i thought anger was a sign of strength.

2 .  trump is inept?

you have to be pretty darn smart to be a successful property developer over a long period of time.

you have to have a pretty rare set of skills to be a reality TV star over a long period of time

you have to be pretty darn smart to know how to talk to a crowd and read a crowd and get yourself elected president of the USA.

i'd say he must have a bloody high IQ and a bloody high EQ and is a very very rare talent. do you think he just keeps getting lucky? i dont think so .

but when the left start calling him "inept"...i mean, the facts speak for themselves.

i'd actually say Clinton had to be pretty darn inept to lose an election to a guy who should have zero appeal to 90 % of voters.

Trump is inept because he can't govern. He can't get legislation passed with a Republican majority. He can't respond diplomatically. He can't justify lies like being wiretapped. He can't restrain himself on Twitter or stay on message. He can't explain his policies - he doesn't understand his proposed policies. Apart from overturning Obama's legacy, he can't form a clear agenda on which to govern. Most importantly, he can't hold back his anger. Without a doubt, he's the most petty, petulant leader in US history.

Hillary held her anger back, Aquascoot. She was calm, rational and precise. Did you watch the interview?
« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2017 at 11:23am by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #48 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 11:15am

Hillary was trying not to talk down too often to the interviewer.
« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2017 at 11:22am by Grendel »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 11:24am

Grendel wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 11:15am:
Hillary was trying not to talk down too often to the interviewer.

I didn't notice that, Grendel. Which point are you referring to?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 11:53am

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 11:14am:

We certainly did.

2 points

2 .  trump is inept?

Trump is inept because he can't govern. He can't get legislation passed with a Republican majority. He can't respond diplomatically. He can't justify lies like being wiretapped. He can't restrain himself on Twitter or stay on message. He can't explain his policies - he doesn't understand his proposed policies. Apart from overturning Obama's legacy, he can't form a clear agenda on which to govern. Most importantly, he can't hold back his anger. Without a doubt, he's the most petty, petulant leader in US history.

Hillary held her anger back, Aquascoot. She was calm, rational and precise. Did you watch the interview?

this may be true karnal.
it probably is.

but when the electorate is fat steve and fat janeen and you need to vibe with them, then you need the "emotional intelligence' to "vibe' with them.
you have to meet people where they are at.
the undercurrent of hilary pyschology is probably a very angry woman "acting" calm.....bad strategy....steve and janeen cant relate

the undercurrent of trump psychology is probably a very chilled dude who is used to winning but 'acts' angry and frustrated so he can vibe with his customers/voters...good strategy...steve and janeen can relate

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #51 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 11:55am

Who spells it janeen?

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 12:53pm

aquascoot wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 11:53am:
the undercurrent of trump psychology is probably a very chilled dude who is used to winning but 'acts' angry and frustrated so he can vibe with his customers/voters...good strategy...steve and janeen can relate

A good strategy, eh?

Sacking Comey because he got the sh!ts?

Defending neo-Nazis who drove into protesters?

Coming down on the mayor of Puerto Rico after a hurricane?

Publicly undermining members of his cabinet on fundamental policy areas?

Verbally attacking the leaders of the house of reps and senate?

Yes, I see what you mean, Aquascoot. It's all part of a winning strategy so that Steve and Janeen can relate to Mr Trump.

You know, like reality TV set-ups going viral and getting lots of likes.

When do you think Mr Trump will show his true chilled-dude self? When do you think he'll try to help Steve and Janeen reach higher goals as their leader?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:09pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 11:04am:
I can see her interview made a huge impression on her supporters    not a word on it  here after 3 pages.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

ooops only if lefties get it wrong...

you will vote for shortarse wont you though... Grin Grin

no way would I vote for Turnbull I have far too much integrity  it isnt for sale..

yep even if my one vote meant shortarse gets across the line... Angry Angry

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:14pm

cods wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:09pm:

no way would I vote for Turnbull I have far too much integrity  it isnt for sale..

So, you're voting for Labor at the next election?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:21pm

We certainly did.

I do know it takes all kinds pet..

personally I didnt like either of them...completely amazed in a country that large that was the best they could come up with.....

maybe this will make them realise   they have got it WRONG all this time...

I did try to watch her...took about 10 min before I  gave up... blame blame blame.....

I find her phoney always have the CLintons  have never been honest   its always been about them and no one else.. I do believe she worked harder at getting to the top than him though...

if only those walls could talk!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:23pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:14pm:

nope where did you get that idea from.?

if those two turkeys run I wont vote at all like last time..

nothing lower than a backstabber imo.. and a double,backstabber  omg.. Angry Angry

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Re: It's not my fault!
Reply #57 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:24pm

The Russians
Julian Assange
Bernie Sanders
James Comey
DonaldTrump
30 million voters
Brexit
Nigel Farage
Her own staff
Oh yes…..and ’Uncle Tom Cobly and all’

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:26pm

cods wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:23pm:

nothing lower than a backstabber imo.. and a double,backstabber  omg.. Angry Angry

Ah.

Not voting.

I see.

You'll just pay the $20?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:26pm

you forgot all those women who didnt vote for her.. Smiley Smiley

jealous cows!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #60 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:27pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:26pm:

Ah.

Not voting.

I see.

You'll just pay the $20?

nope I go along for the sausage sandwich  and get my name crossed off....I dont believe in giving them any more information about me than they already have..

Tongue

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:30pm

I will vote for the labor party over the libs anyday. The libs still have no policies or direction despite being in government for the last 4 years. They can't even agree amongst themselves which is the best way tforward. Why would anyone vote for more of that?

and you won't vote for turnbull because you play the player, not the game. It is irrelevant who the leader is. It is the policies you should be deciding on

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:34pm

cods wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:27pm:

Ah.

Not voting.

I see.

You'll just pay the $20?

nope I go along for the sausage sandwich  and get my name crossed off....I dont believe in giving them any more information about me than they already have..

That's dishonest, dear.

If you get your name crossed off, you're required to vote.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:42pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:30pm:

I will vote for the labor party over the libs anyday. The libs still have no policies or direction despite being in government for the last 4 years. They can't even agree amongst themselves which is the best way tforward. Why would anyone vote for more of that?

and you won't vote for turnbull because you play the player, not the game. It is irrelevant who the leader is. It is the policies you should be deciding on

YES THE LIBS

STOPPED THE BOATS

LABOR WILL

RESTART THE BOATS...

makes sense to some!

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:44pm

aahhh, slogans

For a minute there I forgot who I was talking to  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:44pm

ahhh then why is it so important in Amerika????>.. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin..

we must be the only western country where it doesnt matter ... Grin Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:47pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:44pm:
aahhh, slogans

For a minute there I forgot who I was talking to  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ohhhhhhhhhhh

and I forgot who doesnt like be reminded...

after 6 long years the boats were still coming...

slogans......hilarious..

its not slogan sweetheart   its a bloody

FACT

ABBOTT STOPPED THE BOATS...

and they will be back the moment

shortarse is elected..

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #67 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:54pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:34pm:
cods wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:27pm:

Ah.

Not voting.

I see.

You'll just pay the $20?

That's dishonest, dear.

If you get your name crossed off, you're required to vote.

I'll be doing the same as Cods.

1.  front up, get name marked off
2.  take ballot papers
3.  go into cubicle, pretend to mark ballot paper to "vote"
4.  fold ballot papers and put in appropriate box.
5. Go home (I don't eat sausage sandwiches)

Simples.  Tongue

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #68 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 2:03pm

Quote:
FACT

How?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 2:12pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 2:03pm:
Quote:
FACT

How?

Made it hard to get into the country. Labor was an easy touch.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 2:19pm

cods wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:47pm:

no he didn't , Rudd implemented the policies that stopped the boats. Abbott did what he does best, lied about it.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 2:22pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 2:19pm:
cods wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:47pm:

no he didn't , Rudd implemented the policies that stopped the boats. Abbott did what he does best, lied about it.
dear o dear. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 2:32pm

cods wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:21pm:

We certainly did.

I did try to watch her...took about 10 min before I  gave up...

Hence why you're talking about boats, dear.

Homo didn't watch it either. In fact, every single Hillaryphobe here avoided the most compelling in-depth interview with the person they've been told to hate.

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 2:43pm

cods wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:42pm:

YES THE LIBS

STOPPED THE BOATS

LABOR WILL

RESTART THE BOATS...

makes sense to some!

Worrying about Labor's boats doesn't make sense to me, cods.

Do you recognise this fellow?

He terrorised some innocent people in Sydney.

As asylum seeker, who came here by plane.

That's right cods, he flew here - no boats involved at all.

He was flown here, granted refugee status, made an Australian citizen, and allowed to terrorise innocent people in the Sydney CBD, all thanks to your beloved Liberal Party.

Oh dear.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 2:54pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 2:32pm:
cods wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 1:21pm:

We certainly did.

I did try to watch her...took about 10 min before I  gave up...

Hence why you're talking about boats, dear.

Homo didn't watch it either. In fact, every single Hillaryphobe here avoided the most compelling in-depth interview with the person they've been told to hate.

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?
Why would I watch an interview with a sore loser?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #75 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:14pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 2:54pm:
[Why would I watch an interview with a sore loser?

Who would not want to watch an interview with an inside, personal take on the most strange US election ever?

I'm curious.

You?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:15pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:14pm:

Who would not want to watch an interview with an inside, personal take on the US election?

I'm curious.

Because it means nothing. Trump won and it's time to move on.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:17pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:15pm:

Who would not want to watch an interview with an inside, personal take on the US election?

I'm curious.

So why are Trump's supporters still going on about Hillary?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:18pm

Who would not want to watch an interview with an inside, personal take on the most strange US election ever?

I'm curious.

You?

Maybe the timing clashed with The Big Bang Theory.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:20pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:17pm:

I'm curious.

Only because she won't go away and be resigned to history as a failed candidate.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:21pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:18pm:

I'm curious.

You?

Don't watch it muppet.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:22pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:20pm:

I'm curious.

Only because she won't go away and be resigned to history as a failed candidate.

Oh, is that it? They keep demanding the FBI reopen their investigations so she'll go away.

Do you mean put away?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:22pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:21pm:

I'm curious.

You?

Don't watch it muppet.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:24pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:22pm:

I'm curious.

Oh, is that it? They keep demanding the FBI reopen their investigations so she'll go away.

Do you mean put away?

All she's doing is trying to keep herself part of the public consciousness so she can get another shot. It's personal princess. All she cares about is her legacy.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:24pm

I'm curious.

You?

Don't watch it muppet.

Yes, but you must watch and read things about Hillary and Obama, Homo. You have very clear opinions on them.

If you don't mind me asking, where do you get your information?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:27pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:24pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:22pm:

I'm curious.

Do you mean put away?

All she's doing is trying to keep herself part of the public consciousness so she can get another shot. It's personal princess. All she cares about is her legacy.

How do you know that, Homo? Hillary made it very clear on 4 Corners that she wouldn't be running again.

Do you have other information? This is a real scoop.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:28pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:24pm:

I'm curious.

You?

Don't watch it muppet.

Yes, but you must watch and read things about Hillary and Obama, Homo. You have very clear opinions on them.

I do. I'm not interested in Obama because he was a failure of a leader. I get my Hillary stuff from youtube. She's so pitiful I find her amusing.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #87 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:34pm

Wow. Just wow.

Someone has said "Crooked Hillary".
Looks he was right.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:35pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:28pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:24pm:

I'm curious.

You?

Don't watch it muppet.

I do. I'm not interested in Obama because he was a failure of a leader. I get my Hillary stuff from youtube. She's so pitiful I find her amusing.

But you refuse to watch Hillary, Homo. Who do you watch on YouTube?

Hillary impersonators?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:36pm

capitosinora wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:34pm:
Wow. Just wow.

Someone has said "Crooked Hillary".
Looks he was right.

Yes, and that person is now under investigation for colluding with a foreign power to rig a US election.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #90 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 6:04pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ha ha.

The people will pay for it -
Trump is itching to start a war in this part of the world with North Korea and
also in the Middle East with Iran.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #91 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 6:05pm

Man - that woman can talk.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #92 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 6:08pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 6:04pm:
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ha ha.

The people will pay for it -
Trump is itching to start a war in this part of the world with North Korea and
also in the Middle East with Iran.

I'm reading "The Korean War - Australia in the Giant's Playground" - a good book that covers many aspects including foreign policy decisions/mistakes etc that lead to conflict.  I'm finding myself repeating almost verbatim the words of Dean Acheson in 1950 -

"The Chinese will not intervene since there is nothing in it for them."

Like the bit where Aussie soldiers were gathered with some Turks and they celebrated ANZAC Day together.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #93 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 6:10pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 6:08pm:
I'm reading "The Korean War - Australia in the Giant's Playground" - a good book that covers many aspects including foreign policy decisions/mistakes etc that lead to conflict.  I'm finding myself repeating almost verbatim the words of Dean Acheson in 1950 -

Like the bit where Aussie soldiers were gathered with some Turks and they celebrated ANZAC Day together.

I wish Hillary was asked more questions about
how she would handle North Korea and Iran.

Hillary was just a whinging loser.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 6:51pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 6:10pm:

Good idea, Bobby. We'll ask Hillary.

No one will listen to the answer, but it saves us asking Mr Trump for an answer, no?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 6:58pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 6:51pm:

No one will listen to the answer, but it saves us asking Mr Trump for an answer, no?
Why would we listen to Hillary. She lost.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #96 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 7:06pm

I'm curious.

Don't you mean why is Hillary still going on about losing, and blaming everybody but her own pathetic, lying hopelessness?

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #97 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 7:27pm

I would listen to her answer.
I watched the whole show waiting for anything of importance.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 8:39pm

Fuzzball wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 7:06pm:

I'm curious.

Don't you mean why is Hillary still going on about losing, and blaming everybody but her own pathetic, lying hopelessness?

Not at all, Matty, I'm wondering why, a year on, Mr Trump has nothing better to do In the White House than tweet about his pretend enemies.

I'm also wondering why he still gives campaign speeches and sells merchandise out the front, but That's just me.

Maybe Americans wonder who their leader is too.  You?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 8:41pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 6:58pm:

Why would we listen to Hillary. She lost.

"We"?

IP Logged

Bloodhound

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 4:06am

did they ask Hillary about the Russia One Deal whereby nearly 150 Million flooded into the Clinton foundation before the deal was secured and approved by Obama?

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #101 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 4:24am

Bloodhound wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 4:06am:
did they ask Hillary about the Russia One Deal whereby nearly 150 Million flooded into the Clinton foundation before the deal was secured and approved by Obama?

Did that happen?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 6:12am

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/miranda-devine-hillary-clintons-depl...

IF you hadn’t realised that there was something not quite right about Hillary Clinton, then her Four Corners interview on Monday night would have set you straight.

She’s loopy. The former First Lady may as well have been wearing a tinfoil hat for all the conspiracy theories and excuses she trotted out for why she was denied her entitlement, the American presidency. The interview was a fascinating master class in delusion.

She’s not the first politician to lose an election. Nor is she the first to be consumed in defeat by a lust for vengeance and vindication.

But it’s been almost year since Donald Trump beat her fair and square, and, if anything, her analysis of “what happened” has become ever more unhinged from the facts.

Under Sarah Ferguson’s disarmingly chummy questioning, Hillary was looser than we have seen in other interviews. Yet, in the entire 45 minutes, there was not a moment of insight or self-awareness. She talked freely about her hurt feelings, but never acknowledged that she just might have been a terrible candidate. After all, how else could she have been beaten by the oh-so deplorable Donald Trump?

In order to explain the loss without shouldering any blame, she has had to invent the most elaborate excuses. She blames Putin, the Russians, Rupert Murdoch, Rudy Giuliani, Nigel Farage, Fox News, Facebook, you name it.

She was “stalked” by Trump. She was “shivved” by former FBI director James Comey.

She also was betrayed by women, who should have voted for her in feminine solidarity, because, hey, it was her turn.

And she reserved special venom for Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, who she claimed is an agent of the Russians, “who does the bidding of a dictator”.

“’They wanted to hurt me and help Trump,” she told Four Corners.

Cue Twilight Zone music.

The interview was conducted in New York on October 4, conveniently one day before the New York Times published its bombshell story about the sexual atrocities of Harvey Weinstein, Hillary’s great friend and financial backer.

So she was spared uncomfortable questions about her benign toleration of sexual predators, not just Weinstein, but her husband Bill (a “hard dog to keep on the porch”), and Anthony Weiner, the jailed sext-pervert husband of her long time aide, sad-faced Huma Abadein.
Since Huma was standing behind her boss during the Four Corners interview, such a line of questioning would have been awkward, especially since Hillary and Bill had introduced Huma to the much older Weiner in the first place, with Bill even creepily officiating at the wedding.

The Four Corners interview also took place before Hillary had another of her mysterious falls. She is currently doing interviews in a moon boot after reportedly breaking a toe when she slipped while “running down the stairs carrying a cup of coffee”, a most unlikely vision.

And in another example of what a tangled web she weaves with her creative renditions of the truth, Hillary concocted for Four Corners a far-fetched excuse for why she didn’t stand up for herself like a strong feminist when Trump “stalked” and “loomed” over her during one of the election debates last year. After describing this outrage in her book, she has been embarrassed by criticism that she should have called Trump out.

So she claimed that, far from being caught off guard by Trump, “We practised him stalking me, which we thought he would do, and indeed he did,” she said.

Why would she say this? Because she couldn’t bear any criticism of her supposed passivity.

But as is obvious from the video, Trump never stalked her or loomed over her. She walked in front of him throughout the debate, provocatively showing disrespect for his territory.

She was the aggressor. She invaded his space, and, somehow, because he didn’t react, or scurry away, she’s the victim.

This is the essence of her destructive brand of feminism. When she fails, she casts herself as a victim of male badness, and then tries to implicate every other woman in her pathology.
Assange, who is still holed up in the Ecuadorean embassy in London, didn't even wait till Four Corners had finished before tweeting her a taste of her own medicine.

“There’s something wrong with Hillary Clinton.

“It is not just her constant lying. It is not just that she throws off menacing glares and seethes thwarted entitlement. Watch closely. Something much darker rides along with it. A cold creepiness rarely seen.”

He has a point.

Did she honestly expect a garlanded palanquin to whisk her effortlessly into the most powerful office in the planet? Did she think insulting half the electorate by branding them “deplorable” was a vote winner? Does she regard it as good politics to dismiss everyone who doesn’t agree with you as “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, you name it”.

SUBSCRIBE TO THE DAILY TELEGRAPH WEBSITE FOR JUST 50c A DAY

Does she believe identity politics is a recipe for harmony? Does she still think it was clever to plot to winnow down the Republican candidates until Trump was the last man standing?

The problem is not that her campaign was thwarted by dirty tricks. It was that her campaign was ill-judged from the start.

Winning office, and keeping it, is a prerequisite for politics or any worthwhile field of human endeavour. Competition, by its very natu

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 8:39am

Of course. She said it was a total lie. She also said the Clinton Foundation is ranked in the most transparent charitable foundations in the US. It's audits and taxes are public. There's no way she can lie about this, it"s all on the public record.

The Clinton Foundation is legit.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 8:47am

cods wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 6:12am:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/miranda-devine-hillary-clintons-depl...

IF you hadn’t realised that there was something not quite right about Hillary Clinton, then her Four Corners interview on Monday night would have set you straight.

She’s loopy. The former First Lady may as well have been wearing a tinfoil hat for all the conspiracy theories and excuses she trotted out for why she was denied her entitlement, the American presidency. The interview was a fascinating master class in delusion.

She’s not the first politician to lose an election. Nor is she the first to be consumed in defeat by a lust for vengeance and vindication.

But it’s been almost year since Donald Trump beat her fair and square, and, if anything, her analysis of “what happened” has become ever more unhinged from the facts.

Under Sarah Ferguson’s disarmingly chummy questioning, Hillary was looser than we have seen in other interviews. Yet, in the entire 45 minutes, there was not a moment of insight or self-awareness. She talked freely about her hurt feelings, but never acknowledged that she just might have been a terrible candidate. After all, how else could she have been beaten by the oh-so deplorable Donald Trump?

In order to explain the loss without shouldering any blame, she has had to invent the most elaborate excuses. She blames Putin, the Russians, Rupert Murdoch, Rudy Giuliani, Nigel Farage, Fox News, Facebook, you name it.

She was “stalked” by Trump. She was “shivved” by former FBI director James Comey.

She also was betrayed by women, who should have voted for her in feminine solidarity, because, hey, it was her turn.

And she reserved special venom for Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, who she claimed is an agent of the Russians, “who does the bidding of a dictator”.

Cue Twilight Zone music.

The interview was conducted in New York on October 4, conveniently one day before the New York Times published its bombshell story about the sexual atrocities of Harvey Weinstein, Hillary’s great friend and financial backer.

So she was spared uncomfortable questions about her benign toleration of sexual predators, not just Weinstein, but her husband Bill (a “hard dog to keep on the porch”), and Anthony Weiner, the jailed sext-pervert husband of her long time aide, sad-faced Huma Abadein.
Since Huma was standing behind her boss during the Four Corners interview, such a line of questioning would have been awkward, especially since Hillary and Bill had introduced Huma to the much older Weiner in the first place, with Bill even creepily officiating at the wedding.

The Four Corners interview also took place before Hillary had another of her mysterious falls. She is currently doing interviews in a moon boot after reportedly breaking a toe when she slipped while “running down the stairs carrying a cup of coffee”, a most unlikely vision.

And in another example of what a tangled web she weaves with her creative renditions of the truth, Hillary concocted for Four Corners a far-fetched excuse for why she didn’t stand up for herself like a strong feminist when Trump “stalked” and “loomed” over her during one of the election debates last year. After describing this outrage in her book, she has been embarrassed by criticism that she should have called Trump out.

So she claimed that, far from being caught off guard by Trump, “We practised him stalking me, which we thought he would do, and indeed he did,” she said.

Why would she say this? Because she couldn’t bear any criticism of her supposed passivity.

But as is obvious from the video, Trump never stalked her or loomed over her. She walked in front of him throughout the debate, provocatively showing disrespect for his territory.

She was the aggressor. She invaded his space, and, somehow, because he didn’t react, or scurry away, she’s the victim.

This is the essence of her destructive brand of feminism. When she fails, she casts herself as a victim of male badness, and then tries to implicate every other woman in her pathology.
Assange, who is still holed up in the Ecuadorean embassy in London, didn't even wait till Four Corners had finished before tweeting her a taste of her own medicine.

“It is not just her constant lying. It is not just that she throws off menacing glares and seethes thwarted entitlement. Watch closely. Something much darker rides along with it. A cold creepiness rarely seen.”

He has a point.

Did she honestly expect a garlanded palanquin to whisk her effortlessly into the most powerful office in the planet? Did she think insulting half the electorate by branding them “deplorable” was a vote winner? Does she regard it as good politics to dismiss everyone who doesn’t agree with you as “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, you name it”

Miranda Divine's just reflexively reacting to Murdoch's foes. Sarah Ferguson's questions were not chummy, they never are. Clinton relished answering tough questions. She knew what was coming, she was on guard, Ferguson asked her a couple of rapport-building questions to encourage her to open up.

The conspiracy theories were bizarre. Hillary described Pizzagate, and just listening to it sounded like someone was making it up.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #105 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:19am

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 8:39am:

Of course. She said it was a total lie. She also said the Clinton Foundation is ranked in the most transparent charitable foundations in the US. It's audits and taxes are public. There's no way she can lie about this, it"s all on the public record. The Clinton Foundation is legit.

She forgot that the presidential election was over and continued telling lies.
Hillary is a frigid menopausal bitch.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:23am

capitosinora wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:19am:

Of course. She said it was a total lie. She also said the Clinton Foundation is ranked in the most transparent charitable foundations in the US. It's audits and taxes are public. There's no way she can lie about this, it"s all on the public record. The Clinton Foundation is legit.

Menopausal at 69?

Hmm   Undecided

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:27am

I see what you mean. That's deep, Capitosinora.

IP Logged

Bloodhound

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:42am

cods wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 6:12am:

Cue Twilight Zone music.

He has a point.

Did she honestly expect a garlanded palanquin to whisk her effortlessly into the most powerful office in the planet? Did she think insulting half the electorate by branding them “deplorable” was a vote winner? Does she regard it as good politics to dismiss everyone who doesn’t agree with you as “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, you name it”.

Does she believe identity politics is a recipe for harmony? Does she still think it was clever to plot to winnow down the Republican candidates until Trump was the last man standing?

The problem is not that her campaign was thwarted by dirty tricks. It was that her campaign was ill-judged from the start.

Winning office, and keeping it, is a prerequisite for politics or any worthwh

great report - summed her up nicely - Tinfoil Crazy

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:51am

Did you watch the interview, Matty?

IP Logged

Bloodhound

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:59am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 4:24am:

Did that happen?

not only did that happen - the FBI covered the Clintons/Obam's tracks for them

people like Comey and his buddy Mueller

FBI Hid Evidence Tying The Clintons To A Russian Bribery Scheme

Before the Obama administration approved a highly controversial deal in 2010 giving Russia control of approximately 20% of U.S. uranium, the FBI had collected a significant amount of evidence which showed that Russian officials were engaged in a massive bribery scheme aimed at growing their atomic energy business inside the United States.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #111 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:02am

Link?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:02am

Quote:
Tinfoil Crazy

Tinfoil enough to have had her emails hacked by a foreign power, who released them to the public. Tinfoil enough for the Russians to employ a team tasked with creating propaganda out of those emails to disseminate through social media. Tinfoil enough for the Russians to use bots tasked with targeting the accounts of voters in marginal seats. Tinfoil enough to see a connection between Trump's speeches and the Wikipedia leaks, which happened in tandem - in some cases, Trump actually predicted certain leaks.

Tinfoil enough to wonder whether there was collusion between the Russians and the Trump campaign, which based on Hillary's evidence, appears almost certain.

And yes, tinfoil enough to see Russian intervention in foreign elections as a major problem for democracy throughout the world.

Tinfoil crazy, no?
« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:07am by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:04am

Bloodhound wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:59am:

Did that happen?

Before the Obama administration approved a highly controversial deal in 2010 giving Russia control of approximately 20% of U.S. uranium, the FBI had collected a significant amount of evidence which showed that Russian officials were engaged in a massive bribery scheme aimed at growing their atomic energy business inside the United States.

This has all been dealt with, Matty. It's fake.

You probably missed the threads here. You're a new member.

IP Logged

Bloodhound

Australian Politics

Reply #114 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:07am

why are you stalking me creep

and don't call me Matty

it seems you are as tinfoil crazy as Hillary

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:09am

Bloodhound wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:07am:
why are you stalking me creep

and don't call me Matty

it seems you are as tinfoil crazy as Hillary

I most certainly am. Did you watch the interview?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #116 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 11:15am

Imagine Mr Trump sitting down for a serious televised interview. This wouldn't happen - it couldn't happen.

Trump's sole TV spots are the breezy Fox and Friends, his buddy Sean Hannity, and his press secretary's father, Mike Huckabee.

The rest of the media can get fcked.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:24pm

As soon as I saw the shorts for this weeks episode I decided I wasn't going to watch the program.

No way was I going to spend 50 minutes listening to that lying evil old crone.

In denial that she more than anyone or anything was responsible for Trump winning the election.

She is thoroughly despised.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:29pm

Gnads wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:24pm:
As soon as I saw the shorts for this weeks episode I decided I wasn't going to watch the program.

Oh, I know. It's interesting how many people have come to a thread on a TV show to justify why they refuse to watch it.

I'm hardly a big fan of Mr Trump, but I can't imagine missing him being interviewed by Sarah Ferguson. This would be the show of the year.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:48pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:29pm:

Oh, I know. It's interesting how many people have come to a thread on a TV show [highlight]to justify why they refuse to watch it. [/highlight]

I'm hardly a big fan of Mr Trump, but I can't imagine missing him being interviewed by Sarah Ferguson. This would be the show of the year.

Why not? Does the fact that I chose not to watch an interview that I already knew would be just an excuse fest, disqualify me from having an opinion on it & stating such?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #120 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:51pm

Hmm, and people wonder why you come across as being so ignorant.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #121 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:52pm

Gnads wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:48pm:

Oh, I know. It's interesting how many people have come to a thread on a TV show [highlight]to justify why they refuse to watch it. [/highlight]

Why not? Does the fact that I chose not to watch an interview that I already knew would be just an excuse fest, disqualify me from having an opinion on it & stating such?

Not really, it just means that if anyone asks you for evidence backing up your opinion, you're stuffed.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:55pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:51pm:

Hmm, and people wonder why you come across as being so ignorant.

And people never have to wonder why you come across as such an arrogant arze ....... do they?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:59pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:52pm:

Not really, it just means that if anyone asks you for evidence backing up your opinion, you're stuffed.

Oh what evidence is required for an opinion?

I was not wrong in Hilary just making an excuse fest of the interview.

Did you watch it all?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:00pm

Gnads wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:59pm:

You watched it?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:08pm

I saw enough in the snippets for mine.

I've already told you I didn't you tw/at.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #126 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:09pm

Does the fact that I chose not to watch an interview that I already knew would be just an excuse fest, disqualify me from having an opinion on it & stating such?

Of course.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #127 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:10pm

Gnads wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:08pm:
I saw enough in the snippets for mine.

I've already told you I didn't you tw/at.

Well, if you didn't watch it you can't say that she was "just making an excuse fest of the interview" and expect to be taken seriously.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:14pm

I don't take you seriously in everything ... why would that be?

You dislike Trump.

I don't particularly like him but

I dislike Hilary & everything she stands for.

Trump is there because Hilary helped put him there.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #129 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:19pm

Gnads wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:14pm:

You dislike Trump.

How could you know what Hillary stands for? You've just said you avoid watching and listening to her.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #130 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:20pm

You hate being confronted with facts that make your ideological arguments look ridiculous?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #131 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:21pm

Did you watch it all?

I didn't watch it, but I'm accouting for that by not actually having an opinion on the interview. I'm only having opinions on those who have opinions without evidence.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #132 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:22pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:19pm:

You dislike Trump.

How could you know what Hillary stands for? You've just said you avoid watching and listening to her.

Snippets.

It's all in the snippets.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:32pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:21pm:

Did you watch it all?

I didn't watch it, but I'm accouting for that by not actually having an opinion on the interview. I'm only having opinions on those who have opinions without evidence.

Whether you "like" Hillary or not, hearing her story and watching her body language was fascinating. So too was the Frost-Nixon interview. So was a recent George W Bush interview I saw where he avoided all mention of politics or policy.

You don't have to "like" politicians to hear out their policies. Hillary's point was that during the last election any discussion of policies was howled down.

This was a mix of Trump's campaigning, the propaganda and ridiculous conspiracy theories on social media, and without a doubt, misogyny.

Hillary acknowledged that she had a problem appearing "authentic" in front of a podium, but this has never been her strong point. Hillary is a policy wonk, a girly swot.

When the stakes are this high - and when the alternative is Donald Trump - you'd think voters would  listen a bit more carefully.

Hillary was genuinely perplexed that a majority of white women (53%) voted for Trump. How can you explain this?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:34pm

Did you watch it all?

Typical but

What evidence?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #135 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:37pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:20pm:

You hate being confronted with facts that make your ideological arguments look ridiculous?

What facts have you confronted me with regarding Hilary Clinton?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #136 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:38pm

Gnads wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:37pm:

Here's the latest:

"You hate being confronted with facts that make your ideological arguments look ridiculous".

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:39pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:19pm:

You dislike Trump.

I have watched & listened to her in the past ... thus drawing my conclusion to not watch her in the future.

Isn't that how people make decisions about what they like or dislike?

You know previous experience? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #138 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:40pm

I'll try watch this tonight. How bad was it?

IBI

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #139 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:41pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:38pm:

Here's the latest:

"You hate being confronted with facts that make your ideological arguments look ridiculous".

Bs you couldn't make anyone look ridiculous ... & your opinion isn't a fact.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #140 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:41pm

Gnads wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:34pm:

Did you watch it all?

Typical but

What evidence?

Well the evidence that you've stated that you formed an opinion without actually watching the interview.

Thus I've formed an opinion on that right now.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #141 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:43pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:41pm:

Did you watch it all?

Typical but

What evidence?

Well the evidence that you've stated that you formed an opinion without actually watching the interview.

So I couldn't have formed an opinion of Hilary Clinton from previous interviews or video clips in the past?

Naff off.

What is this a new tag team?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #142 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:47pm

Gnads wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:43pm:

Did you watch it all?

Typical but

What evidence?

So I couldn't have formed an opinion of Hilary Clinton from previous interviews or video clips in the past?

Naff off.

You could have, but it still would have meant zero relevance when talking about this interview.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #143 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:48pm

I like the fact that the only thing the Trump campaign had on Hillary was her email server when she was secretary of state. As she said, this wasn't illegal and she was cleared by two FBI investigations.

And that was it. All the talk of corruption and lying and cheating was just talk. The email hack didn't even come up with anything on Hillary. The Russians had to make up stories based on the emails and spread them on social media.

That was the fact I was confronted with by watching Hillary's own take. It's one I always wondered about during the election: who would actually care about her email server?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #144 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:53pm

Did you watch it all?

Typical but

What evidence?

That's an opinion of Hillary, not the interview in question.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #145 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:58pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:47pm:

Did you watch it all?

Typical but

What evidence?

Naff off.

You could have, but it still would have meant zero relevance when talking about this interview.

He could have, but we're talking about someone who says this:

Can you really imagine Gonads hearing out or weighing up the policies of either candidate? Gonads doesn't even know what Hillary's supposed to have lied about. He's the epitome of the problem with democracy Hillary's talking about.

He's told who to vote for and that's it. He tunes out after that.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #146 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:59pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:53pm:
That's an opinion of Hillary

You think?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #147 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 2:14pm

Sarah Ferguson pointed out the similarities between the misogyny directed at both Hillary and Julia Gillard.

Gonads confirms this. An evil old crone is a witch. Gillard was called JuLiar.

DITCH THE WITCH indeed.

IP Logged

Bloodhound

Australian Politics

Reply #148 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 7:07pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:02am:
Quote:
Tinfoil Crazy

Tinfoil enough to have had her emails hacked by a foreign power, who released them to the public. Tinfoil enough for the Russians to employ a team tasked with creating propaganda out of those emails to disseminate through social media. Tinfoil enough for the Russians to use bots tasked with targeting the accounts of voters in marginal seats. Tinfoil enough to see a connection between Trump's speeches and the Wikipedia leaks, which happened in tandem - in some cases, Trump actually predicted certain leaks.

Tinfoil enough to wonder whether there was collusion between the Russians and the Trump campaign, which based on Hillary's evidence, appears almost certain.

And yes, tinfoil enough to see Russian intervention in foreign elections as a major problem for democracy throughout the world.

Tinfoil crazy, no?

umm no

all false as proven over and over and over again and again and again

why do you keep pushing the lie?

IP Logged

Bloodhound

Australian Politics

Reply #149 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 7:10pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:04am:

Did that happen?

another lie

Sean Hannity just blew the lid clean off the case and exposed the criminals

youtube

Sean Hannity 10/17/17 - Hannity Fox News Today October 17, 2017 TRUMP, NFL PROTESTS, JOHN MCCAIN

can someone post that up for me?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #150 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 7:10pm

No, Matty, proven true by the NSA, CIA and FBI.

You're right in a way though. Mr Putin said it's false.

An easy mistake to make.
« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2017 at 7:33pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 7:12pm

Bloodhound wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 7:10pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:04am:

Did that happen?

another lie

youtube

Sean Hannity 10/17/17 - Hannity Fox News Today October 17, 2017 TRUMP, NFL PROTESTS, JOHN MCCAIN

I'd like to. If you tell me what it is, I can try.

Why don't you just get Jeez or Justsayno to do it?

IP Logged

Bloodhound

Australian Politics

Reply #152 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 8:03pm

where'd you go?

didn't think you'd have the guts to post the truth

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 8:07pm

Don't have the guts to open an old sock to post a link?

Gawd...

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #154 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 7:37am

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:27am:

No that's deep state.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 7:53am

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 1:58pm:

Did you watch it all?

Typical but

What evidence?

Naff off.

Can you really imagine Gonads hearing out or weighing up the policies of either candidate? Gonads doesn't even know what Hillary's supposed to have lied about. He's the epitome of the problem with democracy Hillary's talking about.

How's Benghazi for a start?

The second highlight is just BS assumption on your part.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #156 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 7:58am

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 2:14pm:

Sarah Ferguson pointed out the similarities between the misogyny directed at both Hillary and Julia Gillard.

DITCH THE WITCH indeed.

You're full of it Karamel

I never held that opinion of Julia Gillard.

All you confirm is you are still guessing.

I don't have to like Hilary Clinton because she fits your description of a Yank lefty.

But she's no lefty.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #157 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 8:20am

Gnads wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 7:53am:

Did you watch it all?

Typical but

What evidence?

Naff off.

Please explain Benghazi to me, Gonads.

Cheers.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 8:22am

Gnads wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 7:58am:

DITCH THE WITCH indeed.

I don't have to like Hilary Clinton because she fits your description of a Yank lefty.

But she's no lefty.

That's just it - she's no lefty. The thing Fox News and the deep-pocketed Republican backers have against Hillary is - wait for it - she wears pants suits.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 8:24am

capitosinora wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 7:37am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:27am:

No that's deep state.

An obedient, brainwashed drone, repeating the words he's been told.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 8:44am

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 8:22am:

DITCH THE WITCH indeed.

But she's no lefty.

That's just it - she's no lefty. The thing Fox News and the deep-pocketed Republican backers have against Hillary is - wait for it - she wears pants suits.

Grin Grin  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #161 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 8:59am

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 8:20am:
Gnads wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 7:53am:

Did you watch it all?

Typical but

What evidence?

Naff off.

Please explain Benghazi to me, Gonads.

Cheers.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/06/28/5-big-takeaways-from-the-house-benghazi-repo...

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #162 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 9:07am

No, please explain it to me. Posting a link makes me think you have no knowledge of this.

IP Logged

Bloodhound

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 9:27am

DITCH THE WITCH indeed.

But she's no lefty.

from what I've seen over the past few days is that Kamel just makes stuff up willy nilly

stalking board members and calling them names

kamel needs to get some help I think

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 9:54am

Bloodhound wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 9:27am:

DITCH THE WITCH indeed.

But she's no lefty.

from what I've seen over the past few days is that Kamel just makes stuff up willy nilly

stalking board members and calling them names

kamel needs to get some help I think

You're onto me, Matty.

Cunning, no?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #165 - Oct 20th, 2017 at 7:25pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 9:07am:
No, please explain it to me. Posting a link makes me think you have no knowledge of this.

You can think what you like ..... just as I can make an opinion as I see fit.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #166 - Oct 20th, 2017 at 7:25pm

##

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #167 - Oct 20th, 2017 at 7:27pm

Actually all my opinions are based on this ....

Grin

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #168 - Oct 20th, 2017 at 7:45pm

Bloodhound wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 7:10pm:
another lie

youtube

Isn't he that right wing propagandist from Fake Fox News  ?

Nobody believes him.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #169 - Oct 20th, 2017 at 7:47pm

He's as credible as you ... and you're  nobody.  Wink

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #170 - Oct 20th, 2017 at 7:48pm

DITCH THE WITCH indeed.

But she's no lefty.

The Funny thing is that Julia was probably our best PM of the last 20 years or so.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #171 - Oct 20th, 2017 at 7:50pm

Gnads wrote on Oct 20th, 2017 at 7:47pm:
He's as credible as you ... and you're  nobody.  Wink

That is about right he has the credibility of nobody.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #172 - Oct 20th, 2017 at 8:07pm

Like you.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #173 - Oct 20th, 2017 at 9:27pm

Dnarever wrote on Oct 20th, 2017 at 7:48pm:

DITCH THE WITCH indeed.

But she's no lefty.

The Funny thing is that Julia was probably our best PM of the last 20 years or so.

Uncanny.

DITCH THE WITCH.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #174 - Oct 20th, 2017 at 9:29pm

Gnads wrote on Oct 20th, 2017 at 7:25pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 9:07am:

You can think what you like ..... just as I can make an opinion as I see fit.

Then feel free to express an opinion, Gonads. We all welcome it.

IP Logged

Bloodhound

Australian Politics

Reply #175 - Oct 20th, 2017 at 10:45pm

Dnarever wrote on Oct 20th, 2017 at 7:48pm:

DITCH THE WITCH indeed.

But she's no lefty.

thanks for that, I need a laugh today Grin

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #176 - Oct 20th, 2017 at 10:55pm

You had a good chuckle a few years back, Matty. Remember? You don't laugh much these days.

Now why is that?

IP Logged

Bloodhound

Australian Politics

Reply #177 - Oct 20th, 2017 at 11:22pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 20th, 2017 at 10:55pm:
You had a good chuckle a few years back, Matty. Remember? You don't laugh much these days.

Now why is that?

here you go pet

I think you may need this, it may help with the voices in your head Wink

https://www.beyondblue.org.au/the-facts/what-is-mental-health?&gclid=Cj0KCQjwvab...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print