Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
How Trump cheats at golf... (Read 4236 times)
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: How Trump cheats at golf...
Reply #60 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 8:09pm

I've seen footage of Trump driving on the green, his knowledge of golf etiquette and rules is pretty pissweak

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #61 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 8:36pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 8:09pm:
I've seen footage of Trump driving on the green, his knowledge of golf etiquette and rules is pretty pissweak

It's his golf course he can do what he likes. You and me may cringe when we see that but a big head yank could not care less.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #62 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 8:50pm

Dnarever wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 8:36pm:

It's his golf course he can do what he likes. You and me may cringe when we see that but a big head yank could not care less.

Whilst true, it still means essentially he'd cheat

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #63 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 8:52pm

Trump cheats by using a Cane Toad.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 6:31am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 8:50pm:

Which is the point. He plays world leaders and other members of his own congress. AND HE CHEATS. What message does that send to the world?

Do you enjoy playing a game of anything against someone who blatantly cheats? No.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #65 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:26am

longweekend58 wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 6:31am:

Which is the point. He plays world leaders and other members of his own congress. AND HE CHEATS. What message does that send to the world?

Do you enjoy playing a game of anything against someone who blatantly cheats? No.

Hell no, there'd be an assault if I ever played golf with him. My grandmother would porbably have to be shot by the Secret Service if she ever played golf with Trump.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 7:07pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:26am:
longweekend58 wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 6:31am:

Hell no, there'd be an assault if I ever played golf with him. My grandmother would porbably have to be shot by the Secret Service if she ever played golf with Trump.

well, not many people volunteer to play golf with him. Firstly, he's an asshole and secondly, he always wins... by cheating.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #67 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 7:09pm

longweekend58 wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 6:54pm:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 6:00pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 9:31am:
to be fair, those studies tend to be in-house or handled by media personalities so they arent worth much. but the issue isnt bias but rather flat-out false reporting. I dont accuse the ABC of that and with the exception of Sean Hannity, even Fox news dont just make up stuff, even though their bias is palpable.

the issue is FAKE news, not bias.

Needless to say Longy,
you will be watched and exposed whenever you quote a news site with a fake story.

LOL... you've already exposed yourself as a gullible boofhead who thinks MSNBC.COm i a fake news site because you read it on an ironic FAKE list of FAKE news site.

Why are you so stupid? Why are you so gullible? do you not posess the intelligence to work these things out for yourself?

Only according to you Longy.
Is it true that the Liberal party pays you for each pro Libbo post here?

master Light says you're a paid shill.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 7:12pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 7:09pm:
to be fair, those studies tend to be in-house or handled by media personalities so they arent worth much. but the issue isnt bias but rather flat-out false reporting. I dont accuse the ABC of that and with the exception of Sean Hannity, even Fox news dont just make up stuff, even though their bias is palpable.

Needless to say Longy,
you will be watched and exposed whenever you quote a news site with a fake story.

LOL... you've already exposed yourself as a gullible boofhead who thinks MSNBC.COm i a fake news site because you read it on an ironic FAKE list of FAKE news site.

Why are you so stupid? Why are you so gullible? do you not posess the intelligence to work these things out for yourself?

you mean the LITERAL mental patient???

damn, you are one ultra-stupid moron.  Maybe you should checkout Charles Manson for career advice.

idiot

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #69 - Oct 19th, 2017 at 7:21pm

Needless to say Longy,

Quote:

It seess to be a fact that he cheats at golf.

Not sure if you are failing at being funny (taking the p1ss) or succeeding at being real dumb ?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Oct 20th, 2017 at 6:03pm

Dnarever wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 7:21pm:

Needless to say Longy,

Quote:

It seess to be a fact that he cheats at golf.

Not sure if you are failing at being funny (taking the p1ss) or succeeding at being real dumb ?

sadly, it appears that Booby has finally turned to the Dark Side. he supports Wharfy, Trump and thinks NBC is a fake news site while mainlining foxnews.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Oct 20th, 2017 at 7:21pm

Dnarever wrote on Oct 19th, 2017 at 7:21pm:
or succeeding at being real dumb ?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #72 - Oct 21st, 2017 at 1:48pm

Who cares what Trump does on a golf course?

On the golf course Trump is relaxing having fun, joking, kidding around and maybe cheating. He doesn't take it seriously - only weak minded fools like Dead End do.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:03am

Richdude wrote on Oct 21st, 2017 at 1:48pm:

Who cares what Trump does on a golf course?

On the golf course Trump is relaxing having fun, joking, kidding around and maybe cheating. He doesn't take it seriously - only weak minded fools like Dead End do.

well... well... well...  You admit that he cheats.

Medication a bit more effective today?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Oct 22nd, 2017 at 11:57am

Richdude wrote on Oct 21st, 2017 at 1:48pm:
He doesn't take it seriously -

yeah right .

just like he didn't care about the size of his inauguration crowd.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print