Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Out good and bad service providers here (Read 241 times)
Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Out good and bad service providers here
Oct 14th, 2017 at 10:50am

I just had my first positive service from a service provider in about 10 years. I wanted to cancel my subscription to Netflix. Nightmare, right?

Nope.

1) it took me less than 90 seconds to find a phone number online (have you noticed how difficult most service providers make it to actually find a phone number?)
2) I did not have to press 1 for this, 2 for that etc
3) I was not put on hold for 20 minutes. In fact I didn't have to hold at all
4) my call was answered immediately by a human being for whom English was not a second language and I could understand
5) I provided my email address and my service was immediately cancelled- no questions asked
6) they did not attempt to up-sell me anything else

Well done Netflix. I have not had service like that for years.

Name your good and bad service providers here. It won't surprise me if I'm the only good news story - Netflix stands out like a beacon in a sea of $hit.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Out good and bad service providers here
Reply #1 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 11:36am

well thats good   but i was thinking of getting Netflex now you have me worried...bahhhhhhhhhhh..

good to know you dont have to wait 45min ... anywonder we  are all falling apart on the highways   we are made angry today..

I dont know what constitutes bad service anymore   

I have had one or two tradies turn up at the time they said they would.. which I always praise...

doctors service I find a bit lax but what can you do....they cant really run to a tight schedule...

I think we have to suck it up ms nichole and teach our kids patience...if thats possible.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Re: Out good and bad service providers here
Reply #2 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 12:12pm

Bad service = You ring and the operator is of shore.

Never a good outcome........... Angry

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print