Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Austria is rapidly coming to its senses. (Read 9022 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Austria is rapidly coming to its senses.
Reply #30 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 2:56pm

In only 130 years, the Muslims captured the largest land empire that had ever existed.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/wiki/index.php?title=Islamic_Incest_Ratchet#Rates_of_in...

Muslims often insist this was entirely done in self defense and people "welcoming the Muslims with open arms".

Not only was it the largest land empire that had ever existed, the lands captured had, since the dawn of agricultural civilisation about 10000 years ago, always been the wealthiest on earth. A few centuries later, Chinese civilisation overtook the west as the wealthiest place on earth for the first time in history. Now, with the exception of Spain (where the Muslims were driven out) these lands are among the poorest, most brutal and most oppressive on earth. Islam is such a powerful force of degradation that it reversed what had for 10 millennia been an unassailable civilisational lead. The reversal was so dramatic that people no longer even associate Muslim lands with western civilisation. Islam is a gaping black hole in the history of human development.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #31 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 3:57pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 3:45pm:
End of conversation, Lapstone. One of the trolls has arrived.

Good onya Herb.

Justsayno Go home and have talk to your fictitious autistic son, looser.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #32 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 5:12pm

freediver wrote on Oct 15th, 2017 at 2:56pm:
In only 130 years, the Muslims captured the largest land empire that had ever existed.

In a single word, bullshit, FD.  Total and utter bullshit.  First the Mongols, then the British created empires which were larger in both land area and population than what was captured by the Muslims.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Comparison of areas:
Mongol Empire:

Muslim Empire:

British Empire:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/dc/British_Empire.svg

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #33 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 5:20pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 15th, 2017 at 5:12pm:

In a single word, bullshit, FD.  Total and utter bullshit.  First the Mongols, then the British created empires which were larger in both land area and population than what was captured by the Muslims.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Comparison of areas:
Mongol Empire:
http://i.imgur.com/5ZkzGnV.png

Muslim Empire:
https://www.so-rummet.se/sites/default/files/Karta-islams-expansion-araberna.jpg

British Empire:

You really are confused Brian.

Do you think the Roman Empire was bigger than the Caliphate?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #34 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 5:26pm

freediver wrote on Oct 15th, 2017 at 5:20pm:

Comparison of areas:
Mongol Empire:

Muslim Empire:
https://www.so-rummet.se/sites/default/files/Karta-islams-expansion-araberna.jpg

British Empire:

Didn't mention the Roman Empire, FD. 

Concentrate on what was said, not what you imagined was said.  In both cases, the Mongol Empire before the establishment of the Caliphates and the British Empire afterwards, out classed it in both land area and population size.  Tsk, tsk, such wilful ignorance.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #35 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 5:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 15th, 2017 at 5:26pm:

Comparison of areas:
Mongol Empire:

Muslim Empire:

British Empire:

Concentrate on what was said, not what you imagined was said.  In both cases, the Mongol Empire before the establishment of the Caliphates and the British Empire afterwards, out classed it in both land area and population size.  Tsk, tsk, such wilful ignorance.    Roll Eyes

You certainly are confused Brian. When was the Mongol Empire established?

Have you ever wondered why the British Empire brought about a massive and unprecedented increase in wealth and the spread of liberal democracy, whereas the Muslim empire brought about stagnation, with living standards remaining below what had occurred previously in the west and concurrently in the east?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 8:47am

http://www.ozpolitic.com/images/Map_of_expansion_of_Caliphate.png

http://www.ozpolitic.com/wiki/index.php?title=Islamic_Incest_Ratchet#Rates_of_in...

Muslims often insist this was entirely done in self defense and people "welcoming the Muslims with open arms".

Not only was it the largest land empire that had ever existed, the lands captured had, since the dawn of agricultural civilisation about 10000 years ago, always been the wealthiest on earth. A few centuries later, Chinese civilisation overtook the west as the wealthiest place on earth for the first time in history. Now, with the exception of Spain (where the Muslims were driven out) these lands are among the poorest, most brutal and most oppressive on earth. Islam is such a powerful force of degradation that it reversed what had for 10 millennia been an unassailable civilisational lead. The reversal was so dramatic that people no longer even associate Muslim lands with western civilisation. Islam is a gaping black hole in the history of human development.

You're missing a key factor in this expansion - control of the Silk Road. For a good part of history, Arabs and Persians protected traders along this route, thus mediating European and Asian trade.

It was taxation that allowed them to expand. Muslims found out that converting traders was not the way to do it. Rather, let them believe what they want and tax them in return for refuge. This ended up working far better than forced conversions.

You'll note this advice in Chapter 9 of the Koran, verses 6 & 7, I believe. You know this chapter well, FD.

Until the European Age of Exploration, Chinese trade with Europe was facilitated by Muslims, as every schoolboy knows. This allowed them to prosper and expand.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 8:57am

freediver wrote on Oct 15th, 2017 at 5:46pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 15th, 2017 at 5:26pm:

Comparison of areas:
Mongol Empire:

Muslim Empire:

British Empire:

You certainly are confused Brian. When was the Mongol Empire established?

Have you ever wondered why the British Empire brought about a massive and unprecedented increase in wealth and the spread of liberal democracy, whereas the Muslim empire brought about stagnation, with living standards remaining below what had occurred previously in the west and concurrently in the east?

The British never delivered liberal democracy to its colonies, FD. They brought a rule of law - a legal system - not a parliamentary system.

Britain did not deliver a higher living standard to its colonies. It did not bring hospitals, for example - this was left to missionaries. Britain, however, did create a native ruling class - essential to all colonies.  The rest of the population was left to itself, or exported as indentured labourers.

Australia is an exception to this rule, but it was designed to be a self-governing colony at its inception.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 2:07pm

Meanwhile right here right now, muslims are?

The worlds largest group of known religious terrorists, with rampant poverty, inbreeding, legalized pedophilia (child marriage) and illiteracy.

Globally millions of them running away from other muslims demanding the rest of us feed and shelter them.

Members of a death cult which sanctifies slaughter of people who they consider their reinvented moon god allah hates.

1400 years of islam has made muslims the absolute bottom of the sociological scale.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #39 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 4:01pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 8:57am:
Australia is an exception to this rule, but it was designed to be a self-governing colony at its inception.

Australia (along with North America) was an exception because the natives were sparse and backward enough to simply be driven out and/or slaughtered into irrelevancy. They could then build their colonies entirely from their imported white population and quite literally pretend the native population never existed. As opposed to the other colonies where the British could not simply "deal" with the natives by ethnically cleansing/slaughering them - they actually had to work with them to varying degrees to make their colonies work.

I don't think FD ever did reconcile his 'tinted natives were so blessed by British imperialism' meme with the wholesale genocide/ethnic cleansing of the Australian and North American colonies.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 4:10pm

moses wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 2:07pm:

The worlds largest group of known religious terrorists, with rampant poverty, inbreeding, legalized pedophilia (child marriage) and illiteracy.

Right here, right now?

I don't think so, Tim.

There's no legalised pedophilia in this country.

Don't you think you'd be respected a little more somewhat, if you didn't resort to lies all the time?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 4:22pm

moses wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 2:07pm:

Globally millions of them running away from other muslims demanding the rest of us feed and shelter them.

Members of a death cult which sanctifies slaughter of people who they consider their reinvented moon god allah hates.

1400 years of islam has made muslims the absolute bottom of the sociological scale. 

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Move along folks, nothing worth looking at here.  It's just Moses showing of his Islamophobia yet again.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 5:16pm

Oh boy how the leftards grovel when it comes to the worlds' largest group of religious terrorists.

Always trying to hide the facts about the unrestrained inbreeding, paedophilia, poverty and illiteracy in the islamic world.

The whole world is suffering because of their stupidity and muslims fleeing their own kind.

1400 years of it, they are at the very bottom of the pile, yet they kill us because we are the kafir and their reinvented moon god allah hates us.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #43 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 5:47pm

moses wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 5:16pm:
Oh boy how the leftards grovel when it comes to the worlds' largest group of religious terrorists.

Always trying to hide the facts about the unrestrained inbreeding, paedophilia, poverty and illiteracy in the islamic world.

The whole world is suffering because of their stupidity and muslims fleeing their own kind.

1400 years of it, they are at the very bottom of the pile, yet they kill us because we are the kafir and their reinvented moon god allah hates us.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Move along folks, nothing worth looking at here.  It's just Moses showing of his Islamophobia yet again.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #44 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 7:26pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 8:47am:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/images/Map_of_expansion_of_Caliphate.png

You're missing a key factor in this expansion - control of the Silk Road. For a good part of history, Arabs and Persians protected traders along this route, thus mediating European and Asian trade.

How does depopulating the Italian coastline in their quest for sex slaves fit into this narrative?

Quote:
The British never delivered liberal democracy to its colonies, FD.

I guess it was just a coincidence then.

Quote:
Britain did not deliver a higher living standard to its colonies.

Ah. Another coincidence.

Quote:
It did not bring hospitals, for example - this was left to missionaries.

Ah, not the British eh?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print