Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
“Trump Was the Dumbest Goddamn Student I Ever Had” (Read 471 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

“Trump Was the Dumbest Goddamn Student I Ever Had”
Oct 13th, 2017 at 11:42pm

Trump’s Wharton Professor: “Trump Was the Dumbest Goddamn Student I Ever Had”

On the heels of his IQ test challenge to his Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, one of Trump’s former professor’s words from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business and Finance has come back to haunt him.

The late Professor William T. Kelley, who taught marketing at Wharton for 31 years and had Trump in his classroom, said, “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had,” in a conversation with his close friend Frank DiPrima.

Kelley made the comment while Trump was already a public figure, but had not yet ventured into politics.

The professor “often referred to Trump’s arrogance when he told of this—that Trump came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything.” The parallels between this student and the 71-year-old man currently sitting in the Oval Office, who only this week challenged his own Secretary of State to an IQ test, are striking.

Tillerson, for his part, had reportedly called Trump a “moron.”

Unlike the current President, Professor Kelley was no moron. Per Mr. DiPrima, “Bill Kelley was one smart cookie.  His text book cited above [Marketing Intelligence — The Management of Marketing Information (originally published by P. Staples, London, 1968)] — published in the late 1960s — was standard in his time in the then-new field of ‘marketing intelligence’ and the necessity of using computers and data bases to manage it.”

It seems that our know-it-all President hasn’t changed much in the last 50 years. Neither, though, has the late Professor Kelley’s assessment of him.

http://verifiedpolitics.com/trumps-wharton-professor-trump-dumbest-goddam-studen...

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Re: “Trump Was the Dumbest Goddamn Student I Ever Had”
Reply #1 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 11:50pm

Has there ever been a president as pathetic to look at as this guy? I thought we were superficial. Even allowing some leeway for how old he is, this guy is gross, by every, single measure. Saggy chin, ridiculous hair, fat, orange, poorly dressed, bad posture, and he's stupid. It's unprecedented. And now his ex-teacher calls him "the dumbest goddamn student" he ever had. Can the bar get any lower?

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 12:20am

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #3 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 12:28am

As a young man who had been mentored by his successful Father he may have had more real world experience than his teacher. As the saying goes, those who can, do. Those who can't teach!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 12:35am

Mortdooley wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 12:28am:
A those who can, do. Those who can't teach!

Trump can't do either ... had he simply invested his inheritance in Index Funds he'd have more money than he does today.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 12:36am

As a young man who had been mentored by his successful Father he may have had more real world experience than his teacher. As the saying goes, those who can, do. Those who can't teach!

Only people who dont know anything about real life say that.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #6 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 6:07am

Shame that no clear Marxist perspective or working class movement will grow naturally out of an Article 25 removal.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #7 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 10:17am

AiA wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 12:35am:
A those who can, do. Those who can't teach!

Trump can't do either ... had he simply invested his inheritance in Index Funds he'd have more money than he does today.

Only if he hadn't spent any of it and never created any jobs. I'm sure his teacher didn't react well when the rich kid told him his dad did things differently and made a sh1t load of money.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print