Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
CFMEU in shameful violent protest (Read 2393 times)
lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: CFMEU in shameful violent protest
Reply #15 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 7:50pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 7:23pm:
Who is this "basher"?

Abbott.

So who precisely did he bash?

IP Logged

thecuriousmail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #16 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 7:52pm

I read that ONE protester make some kind of outrageous statement.
If that is correct, why blame the whole union, or the ALP??
If an Australian soldier threatens to rape a child in Iraq, is the whole Australian Army to blame??

thecuriousmail.wordpress.com
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #17 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 8:03pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 7:41pm:

When you see those banners up around Perth about the ditzy bogan just remember ol leftwinger chipped in

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #18 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 8:04pm

Let's get back on track , what is the Libtards plan for lowering power prices ? Anybody ?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 9:41pm

lee wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 7:50pm:

Hockey Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 10:01pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 9:41pm:

Must have missed that. Got a link?

edit: Oh, On a rugby field. How droll. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Oct 12th, 2017 at 10:12pm by lee »  

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 10:11pm

lee wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 10:01pm:
John Smith wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 9:41pm:

Must have missed that. Got a link?

Late 1980’s
Knocking Joe Hockey Out

“JOE Hockey still regales colleagues with stories about the day Tony Abbott knocked him out cold with one punch. Australia’s alternative treasurer was left with two black eyes. The big man of Liberal politics later blamed a “personality clash” for the fabled rugby punch-up. It was the late 1980s and Hockey was at boiling point about not getting picked for Abbott’s team. Abbott was nearly 10 years older and the coach of the Sydney University 2nd XV. Hockey was playing in third grade and regularly getting picked to play first grade. But Abbott wouldn’t give him a berth. So when Hockey saw the opportunity, he went straight for Abbott’s kidneys. Journalist and author Peter Fitzsimons saw the clash and says it was “a blistering array of uppercuts, hay-makers and wild swings. But Hockey only remembers one punch. Abbott knocked Hockey out. ” [15]

https://archiearchive.wordpress.com/tony-abbott-where-there-is-smoke/

and if you go through that link you'll see it's not the only time he punched someone

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 6:08am

It is good to see the gecko troll made a fool of himself yet again. What a waste of space that definitely needs a long holiday.

The concerned despairing Lefties are very sensitive about any exposure of how their Labor heroes are controlled by the deeply corrupt CFMEU thugs. What an election loser for Bull S. if he is even still there for the election.

Mrs Cash is on the case and she is working on stopping the corrupt unions misusing SUPER Funds which will be a death blow to the unions as they rely on nicking Super funds as their membership is only 10% and falling fast now that the unions with their sabotage and extortion have forced Ford, Holden, and Toyota to leave Australia.

Now learn just how thuggish the corrupt CFMEU thugs that control every aspect of the Labor Party really are.

Security reports claim CFMEU threatened to rape children, punish those who didn’t support protest at mine
Renee Viellaris, Federal Political Editor, The Courier-Mail October 11, 2017 1:00am

PREMIER Annastacia Palaszczuk has described the behaviour being used by CFMEU protesters at the Oaky North mine as unacceptable but she will not personally admonish the affiliated union over the incidents.

Her comments come following explosive security reports that revealed CFMEU protesters threatened to rape children and physically punish those refusing to support its three-month siege at the mine.

“It is not acceptable for anyone to use threatening behaviour. I don’t care whether that person is from the business community, a member of the public or a member from the union movement,” Ms Palaszczuk said.

“Intimidating behaviour is not acceptable full stop.

“I would expect everyone to comply with the law of Queensland.”

But when asked if she would personally speak to the union about the behaviour Ms Palaszczuk responded: “I think that’s a matter for them”.

LNP Leader Tim Nicholls described the CFMEU’s behaviour as appalling and called on the ALP to stop accepting donations from the union.

“Today we have seen reports that quite frankly I would think most people would find appalling and disgusting,” he said.

“The CFMEU because of their control and their donations to the Labor Party are law breakers who are becoming law makers.

“Annastacia Palaszczuk is very quick to jump on to developer donations but strangely completely silent on union donations and particularly union donations from law breakers and people who engage in such appalling behaviour as we have seen at the Oaky North mine protest.”

Some of what was said by CFMEU protesters.

The militant union, which last week received on-the-ground support from Opposition Leader Bill Shorten, has been filmed and documented threatening security and workers refusing to protest at Oaky North Mine.

One protester is facing charges and four others are being investigated for intimidation and threatening behaviour.

The Queensland Police Service yesterday called for “peaceful” industrial action.

Employment Minister Michaelia Cash described the behaviour as “sickening” and questioned why Mr Shorten continued to support the CFMEU.

Resources giant Glencore locked out about 190 workers from its Bowen Basin mine earlier this year after the CFMEU launched 10 weeks of industrial action.

The union accused Glencore of trying to strip workers of basic rights and increasing housing costs. Weekly rent for a three-four bedroom house at Tieri will rise from $15.50 to $30 a week.

“Motel-type” accommodation, which includes meals, will increase to $48 a week, compared to $24. Most workers earn between $160,000-$180,000 a year.

The picket line outside Glencore's Oaky North Mine.

Highly-placed sources told The Courier-Mail the CFMEU was paying protesters up to $1200 a week to show up to protest. The CMFEU did not respond to questions.

In a letter to Capricornia MP Michelle Landry, Glencore accused the CFMEU of being untruthful about the industrial stalemate.

“Oaky North Scabs” are outed on signs and the children of workers are being targeted. One protest supporter attacked a teenage girl on social media because her family refused to strike.

Security reports reveal protesters have threatened, “I’ll attack you with a crowbar”, and “I’ll f***ing rape your kids front bottom”.

A message for workers who haven't been locked out of Glencore's Oaky North mine.

Senator Cash said: “Bill Shorten can say what he likes but until he cuts all political and financial ties with the CFMEU his words will remain hollow.

“If the Labor Party is ever elected to office, Bill Shorten will ensure these law-breakers will become the politicians.”

Mr Shorten said he visited Oaky to show his support for workers.

“I do not condone unlawful or disrespectful behaviour, whoever does it ...(or) a multinational mining company locking out its Queensland workforce unless they accept cuts to pay and conditions.”

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/security-reports-claim-cfmeu-threa...

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 6:08am

And a gap just to stuff up the gecko troll.

VOTE for LABOR and you will get the CFMEU THUGS SENDING AUSTRALIA TO THE DOGS!!!!!!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print