Send Topic Print
Feminism (Read 4567 times)
TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Feminism
Oct 12th, 2017 at 12:12pm

Is it just an excuse to be a loose woman?

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Feminism
Reply #1 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 6:40am

I'ld imagine feminism was about a gender  ,  not sex.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #2 - Nov 7th, 2017 at 11:00pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Oct 13th, 2017 at 6:40am:
I'ld imagine feminism was about a gender  ,  not sex.

Well, all things can be corrupted!

Are we to imagine only feminism is pure?

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #3 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 12:23pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 12:12pm:

Could you expand on this please. I have never thought of Feminism associated with "loose women," in the traditional sense. I associate Feminism, first of all with the liberation of women from the strictures of Patriarchal social norms and double standards. After that I see several so-called Feminist agendas that are more to do with personal dissatisfaction and lesbian hostility.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Nov 10th, 2017 at 3:48pm

For those so inclined, I suppose it is

Men are free to shag -- so are we

Men are free to get rolling in gutter drunk ... so are we

Men are free to desert their families ...so are we

Men don't give a damn ... nor do we

Men swear like troopers ... so can we

Men fight physically ... so can we

Men are shameless .... so are we

Men are loud and obnoxious ... so are we

Men throw dummy spits when they don't get their own way ... so do we

Men are aggressive .... so are we

etc

I knew a woman years ago.  Married, three kids being raised by her working ex-husband while she ran around being a larrikin

She got caught up in New Age and 70s-80s feminism

One night, she was driving and saw a guy walking on his own. Smallish town. She guessed he was heading to the pub.  So she kerb-crawled him.  At first he didn't notice.  Then he saw it was a woman driver.  She kept pace with him for street after street

She said after five or ten minutes, he started to get a bit nervous.  He was looking at her car. Quickened his pace a bit.  His body grew more tense

Eventually, he realized the car with the woman driver really was following him.  He bolted.  Ran across a small park

Being familiar with the town, she knew the layout and was waiting for him when he exited the park

He began running for real then, the lights of the pub offering safety

She wound down her passenger side window and yelled at him, ' How do you smacking like it, eh?  How to you smacking like it ! '

She laughed as she told me about how his tense little bum looked as his anxiety increased while being stalked.  And said she could just imagine the state of him when he darted through the pub doors covered in sweat, face pale.  The other guys must have taken the mick well and truly when he told his 'horrifying' tale of being stalked by a mad woman

I think she did it quite a bit during those years.  She might still be doing it for all I know

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #5 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 6:11pm

PZ547 wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 3:48pm:

etc

I knew a woman years ago.  Married, three kids being raised by her working ex-husband while she ran around being a larrikin

One night, she was driving and saw a guy walking on his own. Smallish town. She guessed he was heading to the pub.  So she kerb-crawled him.  At first he didn't notice.  Then he saw it was a woman driver.  She kept pace with him for street after street

She said after five or ten minutes, he started to get a bit nervous.  He was looking at her car. Quickened his pace a bit.  His body grew more tense

Eventually, he realized the car with the woman driver really was following him.  He bolted.  Ran across a small park

Being familiar with the town, she knew the layout and was waiting for him when he exited the park

She wound down her passenger side window and yelled at him, ' How do you smacking like it, eh?  How to you smacking like it ! '

She laughed as she told me about how his tense little bum looked as his anxiety increased while being stalked.  And said she could just imagine the state of him when he darted through the pub doors covered in sweat, face pale.  The other guys must have taken the mick well and truly when he told his 'horrifying' tale of being stalked by a mad woman

I think she did it quite a bit during those years.  She might still be doing it for all I know

Are you trying to argue that two wrongs make a right?

If so you have answered as to why most women are embarrassed of feminism!

The answer is because they are batshit crazy sluts who end up drinking metho when it all goes pear shaped crying on the phone to family expecting someone to come around forever whilst they never reciprocate because they will be princesses until they turn 60 and finally submit to being absolute Harlots who never cared for another living soul!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #6 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 6:14pm

[quote author=ZXLX796 link=1507774369/4#4 date=1510292882][quote author=AnotherJourneyByTr link=1507774369/0#0 date=1507774369]Is it just an excuse to be a loose woman?[/quote]

etc

I think she did it quite a bit during those years.  She might still be doing it for all I know[/quote]
Don't ever tell me what stalking is!

You gutter trash tryhard!

IP Logged

Nom de Plume
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 10:40am

So what is a loose man, or his philosophy called?

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #8 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 11:27am

Feminism has nothing to do with being "loose" but thanks to feminism women have the right to be loose if they so choose.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 7:07pm

No.

Feminism is the 'Right of Choice'.

To give women the right to pursue a life of being a highly educated or skilled achiever.
The right to live a 'romantic' life.
The right to be adventurous.
The right to have multiple relationships, partners, etc.
The right to have children.
The right to be a stay at home mother and raise the kids with 'love' and attention.

Also, it gives Women the Right to not be treated fairly and equally as men, but it also gives women the right to be 'better' than men, if they can achieve such.

Cultural/Racial rules of 'oppressing' Women into 'servitude' modes of existence is a failure of the Man to 'Entrust' and many other things. Women who are oppressed are by 'Weak Men'.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 7th, 2018 at 6:43pm

If feminism wasn't enough, here comes vegan feminism:

Now you are discriminating against non-humans. Check your privileges, one and all.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #11 - May 7th, 2018 at 10:18pm

Way too big on my monitor.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #12 - May 12th, 2018 at 8:58am

PZ547 wrote on Nov 10th, 2017 at 3:48pm:

etc

Good post PZ.

I was caught in the crossfire in the 70's between feminism and "respecting" the male. In retrospect it was probably a good place to be if you could find the right balance. Women mightn't have been paid as much as men, but then men always picked up the tab - it was taken for granted. Men were mostly well mannered and they seemed more responsible and respectful to women than what we see today. The average man was taught to protect a woman.

Women mightn't have been perceived as "equal", but they didn't feel any less valued than a male.

I suppose it all comes down to role playing. Women were confident in their role and so were men and we complimented each other. Now - no-one seems to know what their role is. Feminism might work well in some areas of life, but overall I think with the extremes it's been taken too it's been detrimental to both sexes.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #13 - May 12th, 2018 at 9:30am

All change is hurtful to some degree but without change there is no growth.

Conservatives FEAR change and hence FEAR growth.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - May 12th, 2018 at 1:12pm

Jovial Monk wrote on May 12th, 2018 at 9:30am:
All change is hurtful to some degree but without change there is no growth.

Conservatives FEAR change and hence FEAR growth.

This is just silly new age/prog delusion. As if change and growth were sacrosanct. But as we all know some growth is called cancer.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print