Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
How good are guns America? (Read 1614 times)
Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Re: How good are guns America?
Reply #15 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 1:19am

longweekend58 wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 5:07pm:
Richdude wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 2:38am:
Mortdooley wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 1:15am:
Captain Caveman wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 2:30pm:
I've always sat back and enjoyed programs such as "sons of guns" and "future weapons". The weapons those people build are amazing.  Roll Eyes. True craftsmanship. You guy's have such a great constitution.

Often here in Australia we think how good you guys have got it when it comes to firearms. Like it used to be here before our gov set up a handicapped man for something he never did. But, you're actually allowed to use one for protection as well. It would be great to have that over here. Instead we have to invite the criminal in, making sure they don't hurt themselves because they could then sue us for damages. We have to open up our homes and let them decide what they would like to take. They can bash you, your wife and kids and even rape them if they like.
Then when they leave we are supposed to call the fuzz and hope they get around to seeing us in their busy schedule. Would be so much easier to just blow them away. Save the next innocent victim the grief. Mount a GoPro to the stock so you have video evidence. Be great.

I also like how you can walk down the street twirling your 6 shooter in your fingers like billy the kid. Make eye contact with a stranger over the road and have a stand off with them. Awesome. You are so lucky you have a real constitution that benifits yourselves.

Perhaps one day the wild west will return to Australia. Untill then we will just have to keep improvising.

Why do you make such silly posts?

Quality firearms will last for Centuries. I have a Colt SAA make in 1884 and it shoots just as well now as the day it was assembled.
I have used ammunition that was over 70 years old and it performed just like it did when new.

With Freedom comes Responsibility and I believe you are too irresponsible to touch firearms much less own any.

I think Caveman was being tongue in cheek Mort.

He is right though we have so much more freedom than Australians. Australia is a very dull place to live you need a permit or license for most things. Very sad, considering that their ancestors fought and died in wars to preserve Australians hard earned freedoms. Now Americans are being brainwashed using
staged events
to give up their guns which the British almost confiscated almost 250 years ago.

Many homes in this semi-rural area around here have an AK or AR and gunfire becomes part of the background noise especially on a Sunday afternoon - LOL!. However the locals are responsible people and the irony is that this is the most peaceful place I have ever lived in. Something that most Australians would never understand.

you heard it folks... this trumptard nutter thinks the LA shootings were a false flag 'staged event'.

Why do any of you concur with this mentally-deranged moron?

There were multiple shooters in Las Vegas for the Harvest 91 event. The doors of the Bellargio were shot in and there was a second shooter in the crowd. Evidence that the FBI does not recognize.

The problem is that the perpetrators of these terrorist attacks are now free and in fact emboldened to carry out more in the future.

Only a stupid and irresponsible fools like Dead End believes the official story.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 9:25am

Richdude wrote on Oct 13th, 2017 at 1:19am:
longweekend58 wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 5:07pm:
Richdude wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 2:38am:
I've always sat back and enjoyed programs such as "sons of guns" and "future weapons". The weapons those people build are amazing.  Roll Eyes. True craftsmanship. You guy's have such a great constitution.

Often here in Australia we think how good you guys have got it when it comes to firearms. Like it used to be here before our gov set up a handicapped man for something he never did. But, you're actually allowed to use one for protection as well. It would be great to have that over here. Instead we have to invite the criminal in, making sure they don't hurt themselves because they could then sue us for damages. We have to open up our homes and let them decide what they would like to take. They can bash you, your wife and kids and even rape them if they like.
Then when they leave we are supposed to call the fuzz and hope they get around to seeing us in their busy schedule. Would be so much easier to just blow them away. Save the next innocent victim the grief. Mount a GoPro to the stock so you have video evidence. Be great.

I also like how you can walk down the street twirling your 6 shooter in your fingers like billy the kid. Make eye contact with a stranger over the road and have a stand off with them. Awesome. You are so lucky you have a real constitution that benifits yourselves.

Perhaps one day the wild west will return to Australia. Untill then we will just have to keep improvising.

Quality firearms will last for Centuries. I have a Colt SAA make in 1884 and it shoots just as well now as the day it was assembled.
I have used ammunition that was over 70 years old and it performed just like it did when new.

With Freedom comes Responsibility and I believe you are too irresponsible to touch firearms much less own any.

I think Caveman was being tongue in cheek Mort.

He is right though we have so much more freedom than Australians. Australia is a very dull place to live you need a permit or license for most things. Very sad, considering that their ancestors fought and died in wars to preserve Australians hard earned freedoms. Now Americans are being brainwashed using
staged events
to give up their guns which the British almost confiscated almost 250 years ago.

Many homes in this semi-rural area around here have an AK or AR and gunfire becomes part of the background noise especially on a Sunday afternoon - LOL!. However the locals are responsible people and the irony is that this is the most peaceful place I have ever lived in. Something that most Australians would never understand.

you heard it folks... this trumptard nutter thinks the LA shootings were a false flag 'staged event'.

Why do any of you concur with this mentally-deranged moron?

There were multiple shooters in Las Vegas for the Harvest 91 event. The doors of the Bellargio were shot in and there was a second shooter in the crowd. Evidence that the FBI does not recognize.

The problem is that the perpetrators of these terrorist attacks are now free and in fact emboldened to carry out more in the future.

Only a stupid and irresponsible fools like Dead End believes the official story.

More garbage and unconfirmed nonsense from our resident flat-earther.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 9:38am

Richdude wrote on Oct 13th, 2017 at 1:19am:

Exactly. The majority of people in the Las Vegas "shooting" were killed by being strangled or just scared to death.

Guns don't kill people, you know.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 9:54am

Marla wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 4:14am:

You tell 'em, morty torty

That was unbelievable. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Those people should never be allowed to handle a weapon again.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #19 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 10:01am

longweekend58 wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 5:05pm:

and that is the problem, isnt it? because 'responsibility' is not a required qualification to own an arsenal in america. anyone can and nearly everyone does.

and it only cost 36,000 lives a year.

« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2017 at 10:07am by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 10:22am

William Burroughs accidetallly killed his wife by shooting her in the head, Panther.

He's not a good reference in this debate.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #21 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 10:22am

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 10:22am:
William Burroughs accidetallly killed his wife by shooting her......

True, while drunk he accidentally shot his "girlfriend", they were never married ... immaterial, but JFYI

Cool
« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2017 at 10:47am by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #22 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 10:33am

If you take all deaths, from all causes in America, & then figure what percentage of those were gun related homicides it paints a slightly (well more than slightly, but why embellish) different picture than the gun-grabbing left want you to see & read about.

According to the United Nations, 2,473,018 people died in the United States in 2008.

That came to  6,775 per day.   

Of those 2,473,018 deaths from all causes 12,200  were gun related homicides,  or   0.0049332435105608% (less than 1/2 of 1% of all deaths)

http://unstats.un.org/unsd/demographic/products/vitstats/serATab3.pdf

According to the CDC ... Center for Disease Control,  in the U.S.A. 2,596,993 people died from all causes in 2013. 

That came to  7,115 per day.

Of those, 10,700 were gun related homicides, or  0.0041201497270112%   (again, less than 1/2 of 1% of all deaths)

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

The percentage of gun related homicides in America has been steadily dropping too.......

« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2017 at 10:43am by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print