Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
How good are guns America? (Read 1596 times)
Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

How good are guns America?
Oct 11th, 2017 at 2:30pm

I've always sat back and enjoyed programs such as "sons of guns" and "future weapons". The weapons those people build are amazing.  Roll Eyes. True craftsmanship. You guy's have such a great constitution.

Often here in Australia we think how good you guys have got it when it comes to firearms. Like it used to be here before our gov set up a handicapped man for something he never did. But, you're actually allowed to use one for protection as well. It would be great to have that over here. Instead we have to invite the criminal in, making sure they don't hurt themselves because they could then sue us for damages. We have to open up our homes and let them decide what they would like to take. They can bash you, your wife and kids and even rape them if they like.
Then when they leave we are supposed to call the fuzz and hope they get around to seeing us in their busy schedule. Would be so much easier to just blow them away. Save the next innocent victim the grief. Mount a GoPro to the stock so you have video evidence. Be great.

I also like how you can walk down the street twirling your 6 shooter in your fingers like billy the kid. Make eye contact with a stranger over the road and have a stand off with them. Awesome. You are so lucky you have a real constitution that benifits yourselves.

Perhaps one day the wild west will return to Australia. Untill then we will just have to keep improvising.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: How good are guns America?
Reply #1 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 2:37pm

Must be time for the daily dose.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 2:49pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 2:37pm:

Well don't tell us. Just take ya medicine. We don't care.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 3:09pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 2:37pm:

I'd have said well overdue.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #4 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 7:20pm

Oh yeh: hot bird food with real food on top to make it slightly swallowable.... Is that actually classed as eating?

Grin

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 7:34pm

Grin Grin

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #6 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 8:01pm

lol I love pasta  Roll Eyes

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #7 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 1:15am

Captain Caveman wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 2:30pm:
I've always sat back and enjoyed programs such as "sons of guns" and "future weapons". The weapons those people build are amazing.  Roll Eyes. True craftsmanship. You guy's have such a great constitution.

Often here in Australia we think how good you guys have got it when it comes to firearms. Like it used to be here before our gov set up a handicapped man for something he never did. But, you're actually allowed to use one for protection as well. It would be great to have that over here. Instead we have to invite the criminal in, making sure they don't hurt themselves because they could then sue us for damages. We have to open up our homes and let them decide what they would like to take. They can bash you, your wife and kids and even rape them if they like.
Then when they leave we are supposed to call the fuzz and hope they get around to seeing us in their busy schedule. Would be so much easier to just blow them away. Save the next innocent victim the grief. Mount a GoPro to the stock so you have video evidence. Be great.

I also like how you can walk down the street twirling your 6 shooter in your fingers like billy the kid. Make eye contact with a stranger over the road and have a stand off with them. Awesome. You are so lucky you have a real constitution that benifits yourselves.

Perhaps one day the wild west will return to Australia. Untill then we will just have to keep improvising.

Why do you make such silly posts?

Quality firearms will last for Centuries. I have a Colt SAA make in 1884 and it shoots just as well now as the day it was assembled.
I have used ammunition that was over 70 years old and it performed just like it did when new.

With Freedom comes Responsibility and I believe you are too irresponsible to touch firearms much less own any.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #8 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 2:38am

Mortdooley wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 1:15am:

Quality firearms will last for Centuries. I have a Colt SAA make in 1884 and it shoots just as well now as the day it was assembled.
I have used ammunition that was over 70 years old and it performed just like it did when new.

With Freedom comes Responsibility and I believe you are too irresponsible to touch firearms much less own any.

I think Caveman was being tongue in cheek Mort.

He is right though we have so much more freedom than Australians. Australia is a very dull place to live you need a permit or license for most things. Very sad, considering that their ancestors fought and died in wars to preserve Australians hard earned freedoms. Now Americans are being brainwashed using staged events to give up their guns which the British almost confiscated almost 250 years ago.

Many homes in this semi-rural area around here have an AK or AR and gunfire becomes part of the background noise especially on a Sunday afternoon - LOL!. However the locals are responsible people and the irony is that this is the most peaceful place I have ever lived in. Something that most Australians would never understand.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #9 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 4:14am

You tell 'em, morty torty

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 6:20am

Yes. Was all tounge in cheek posts my friends.
We have about 5 threads on how dangerous guns are and how they should be banned forever blah blah blah and gun owners are this and that (lots of tough Internet name calling)

I like your freedoms to defend. I think Americans are very patriotic but need to sort their gov out so they can become great again, after all you guys are our big brother so to speak. Don't ever give up your rights like the jellyfish in this country have.

I don't picture the billy the kid comment like I posted but I'm sure someone else does  Roll Eyes and he's not alone.
I had firearms before the blunder in 96, now I just have an under and over for clays and an air rifle for indian starlings.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 5:05pm

and that is the problem, isnt it? because 'responsibility' is not a required qualification to own an arsenal in america. anyone can and nearly everyone does.

and it only cost 36,000 lives a year.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 5:07pm

Richdude wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 2:38am:

I think Caveman was being tongue in cheek Mort.

He is right though we have so much more freedom than Australians. Australia is a very dull place to live you need a permit or license for most things. Very sad, considering that their ancestors fought and died in wars to preserve Australians hard earned freedoms. Now Americans are being brainwashed using
staged events
to give up their guns which the British almost confiscated almost 250 years ago.

Many homes in this semi-rural area around here have an AK or AR and gunfire becomes part of the background noise especially on a Sunday afternoon - LOL!. However the locals are responsible people and the irony is that this is the most peaceful place I have ever lived in. Something that most Australians would never understand.

you heard it folks... this trumptard nutter thinks the LA shootings were a false flag 'staged event'.

Why do any of you concur with this mentally-deranged moron?

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 5:13pm

longweekend58 wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 5:05pm:

and that is the problem, isnt it? because 'responsibility' is not a required qualification to own an arsenal in america. anyone can and nearly everyone does.

and it only cost 36,000 lives a year.

Hehe.
What about cars? They kill far more, and there is no restriction on sizes and capacity. One would think a man of your knowledge would rather waste his time trying to have automotive manufacturers limit their vehicles to say 110kph instead of the 200+ kph speeds they can reach. That's far more dangerous than a gun owner.
A little bit one sided on your debates there weekender. Think of the poor victims of speeding cars.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #14 - Oct 13th, 2017 at 12:24am

The Law makers who want to restrict our Rights only have our best interests at heart! I'm just kidding, they want to control the population because they are the elite and know what is best. Best to insure they continue to interfere in our live, we are the Cattle and they are the Owners. They don't care who shoots who anymore than they care that an affirmative action hired Doctor causes fatal results through incompetent treatment. All they care about is power and re-election. All good things come from the Master, that is the basis of dog training and what I see from Washington. Need I remind you all that we are considered the dogs. Dogs or cattle, your choice.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print