Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20
Send Topic Print
racial hatred in Australia (Read 15462 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: racial hatred in Australia
Reply #75 - Oct 10th, 2017 at 9:25pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Oct 10th, 2017 at 9:21pm:
Well summed up.

Unfortunately you're surrounded by unemployed and unhinged cyber trolls who log into this site to graffiti everything they read!

Undecided

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Oct 10th, 2017 at 9:37pm

I think that's Valkie's first 'atta boy in all his time on here.

He's too batshit crazy for even the most bigoted usually.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #77 - Oct 10th, 2017 at 9:42pm

Valkie wrote on Oct 10th, 2017 at 7:43pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 10th, 2017 at 12:30pm:
Quite seriously, you two buffoons should be told that it's fine to pop in a few ad hominems along the way, but also present your objections to some of the points made.

You two are bone-bloody-lazy, and that's why more than half your posts are just one-liner shithouse graffiti.

I generally ignore it, it has shown in the past that it is nothing but a troll and has no counter argument other than insults and abuse.

But you are correct in saying that I made some relevant points.
Points they cannot argue against.

Homosexuality is an abnormality.
Lets explore that
When something consists of a tiny percentage of a group, it is seen as an abnormality.
Now, humans are in fact animals
The primary drive of animals is propergation of the species.
Homosexuals cannot carry on the species, therfore they are abnormal to the primary drive of ALL animals.

Now if something is abnormal, by definition it is not representative of the species and must therfore be mentally deficient or mentally ill.

Finally
The fact that these individual have to associate with ever more abstract groups
Lesbians, Gays, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, Questioning, Sologomy and Pedophiles
LGBTIQSP

The more twisted and devided they become, the more letters are added
Is this the action of a sane mind?

Now the second argument I have
And onevwhic all the homosexual, lesbian, feminist sympathisers refuse to consider or answer.

Muzzos HATE pooftahs, they murder them daily
Muzzos BELIEVE tgat women are only worth half or less than a man and subjugate women, abuse them and beat them with the CULTs agreement

And yet the pooftahs, lesbians and feminists protect and support this CULT.

Do they believe that the muzzos will give them any leeway?
Are they stooopid enough to think the muzzos will allow them to continue their perverted practices if they get their way?

Now
Lets hear the arguments againt these truths?

Or will I simply be called a homophobe and islamaphobe by Christophobes and Hetrophobes?

I know what the answer will be.

Well summed up.

Unfortunately you're surrounded by unemployed and unhinged cyber trolls who log into this site to graffiti everything they read!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #78 - Oct 10th, 2017 at 10:11pm

Quite seriously, you two buffoons should be told that it's fine to pop in a few ad hominems along the way, but also present your objections to some of the points made.

You two are bone-bloody-lazy, and that's why more than half your posts are just one-liner shithouse graffiti.

I generally ignore it, it has shown in the past that it is nothing but a troll and has no counter argument other than insults and abuse.

Lets explore that
When something consists of a tiny percentage of a group, it is seen as an abnormality.
Homosexuals cannot carry on the species, therfore they are abnormal to the primary drive of ALL animals.

Now if something is abnormal, by definition it is not representative of the species and must therfore be mentally deficient or mentally ill.

Finally
Lesbians, Gays, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, Questioning, Sologomy and Pedophiles
LGBTIQSP

And onevwhic all the homosexual, lesbian, feminist sympathisers refuse to consider or answer.

Muzzos BELIEVE tgat women are only worth half or less than a man and subjugate women, abuse them and beat them with the CULTs agreement

Are they stooopid enough to think the muzzos will allow them to continue their perverted practices if they get their way?

Now

Or will I simply be called a homophobe and islamaphobe by Christophobes and Hetrophobes?

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Move along folks, move along.  Nothing new here, just Valkie displaying his usual Islamophobia and ad hominem insults.  Tsk, tsk, what is the point of you coming here except to provide you with a means of outletting your anger?   Nothing you say is constructive.  Muslims are here and they aren't going anywhere, despite your attempts at persecuting them.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #79 - Oct 10th, 2017 at 10:27pm

I've seen no racial hatred from mainstream Australia at any time since I've been alive..... and that's getting long in the tooth...

What I see is a bunch of self-interested minorities claiming they are hated, and then ensuring by their behaviour that they will indeed receive some response to their often vicious ideas and actions, thus making of their proclaimed victim status a reality - in their own minds.

We've been seeing this kind of rubbish from the feminists since the late 1960's - surely this nation has to ourgrow it some time and just tell these farken minorities to shut up and let everyone else go about their business in peace.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #80 - Oct 10th, 2017 at 10:31pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 9th, 2017 at 11:26am:
A good article.

A suburban hair salon, an anti-Muslim tirade and what it says about hate speech in Australia

Such hair as I have is cut from time to time by Mrs E, who runs a one-chair salon in my neighbourhood.

She has been in business there for 40 years. She knows all about the history of the street and many of her clients have been coming to her for half a lifetime.

The salon is shut on Mondays, when she cuts the hair of the elderly and disabled in various local institutions.

Mrs E is a petite woman with a cloud of brown hair, a bright smile and that empathetic personality that fits so many hairdressers for their parallel occupation of informal counsellor.

Under her hairdresser's smock she wears a dress or a blouse and trousers.

She came to Australia as a child from the Balkans, grew up, married, had two sons.

Australia is home and a place where she says she has always felt welcome, until the other day.

A client whose hair she had been cutting for 20 years came in as usual, and then, without any prompting or preamble, launched into a tirade against Muslims.

Mrs E heard her out. As a rule, like most sensible businesspeople, she resists being drawn into conversations about sex, religion or politics.

But eventually it became too much. "I'm a Muslim," she told the client, "and I very much regret that after 20 years I must tell you I will no longer cut your hair".
The salon contains no outward sign of her faith: nothing in her appearance or in the room itself gives it away. For her, it is something private; nothing to do with her professional life.

It happened that I came in about a week later. Mrs E and I often talk in general terms about what's going on in the world.

She knows I am a journalist and academic and I think she feels safe pushing her conversational boundaries slightly.

She told me this story and as she did so, the hurt was written all over her face.

And after nearly a lifetime in Australia, she said she felt just that little bit less welcome.

Hate speech seeping into Australian society

So this is how it goes.

Hate speech becomes part of the currency of national debate and is exploited for political purposes.

In 1996, Pauline Hanson delivers her notorious maiden speech in which she says Australia is being "swamped by Asians".

John Howard, as prime minister, dog-whistles that this is all about free speech.

In 2001, the so-called Tampa election occurs.

Boat people — overwhelmingly Muslim — become the butt of Howard's assertion of national sovereignty: "We will decide who comes to this country and the circumstances in which they come."

There are votes in this and both sides of politics pile on.

In the midst of the 2013 election, Labor's Kevin Rudd — the same man who claims Dietrich Bonhoeffer as an inspiration — slams the door on asylum seekers by striking deals, with Nauru and Papua New Guinea, that Australia is still living with.

In 2014, the Federal Government tries to weaken the Racial Discrimination Act in what is said to be in the interests of free speech.

Attorney-General George Brandis asserts that "people have a right to be bigots".
In 2015, research conducted for the Melbourne Social Equity Institute finds that the single most important driver of negative attitudes toward asylum seekers is religious prejudice, sometimes expressed as concern about the "Islamisation" of Australia.

In August 2017, Senator Hanson wears a burqa into Senate Question Time.

Senator Brandis discovers where bigotry can lead and assails her for an "appalling stunt" disrespectful of the Muslim faith.

Eventually, the political licensing of racism and religious intolerance seeps into the fabric of society. It might take a generation or it might take longer.

But when it does it stains and rots that fabric, eating away at people's sense of belonging, undermining the Australian multicultural project, and in a small suburban hair salon, a middle-aged woman feels emboldened to vent her prejudice, doing harm and hurt to someone who has been tending her person for 20 years.

Dennis Muller is a senior research fellow at the University of Melbourne's Centre for Advancing Journalism.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-09/anti-muslim-tirade-hairdresser-and-hate-sp...

the politics of division is alive and well in this country.

Good article????

All I can see is an article about what happened in a small hair dressing salon that had NOTHING to do with racial hatred at all.  Roll Eyes

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #81 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 4:20am

Lets explore that

Finally
LGBTIQSP

Now

Well summed up.

They have no counter argument.

So they insult, denegrate and shout over any comments they see as against them

No matter how logical,

But what can one expect from the mentally ill?

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #82 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 4:26am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 10th, 2017 at 10:27pm:
I've seen no racial hatred from mainstream Australia at any time since I've been alive..... and that's getting long in the tooth...

What I see is a bunch of self-interested minorities claiming they are hated, and then ensuring by their behaviour that they will indeed receive some response to their often vicious ideas and actions, thus making of their proclaimed victim status a reality - in their own minds.

We've been seeing this kind of rubbish from the feminists since the late 1960's - surely this nation has to ourgrow it some time and just tell these farken minorities to shut up and let everyone else go about their business in peace.

The only hate speech I see is
Muzzos demanding murder and beheading of infidels and any who they see as enemies  (which is everyone)

Or the LGBTIQSP mob barging in and insulting, destroying and shouting over normals.

Or the abbos screaming about their land being stolen, all the while sitting on a lifetime of pensions and free run.

Where is the hate speach demanding immigrants being beheaded.......there is none
Where is the hate speach demanding genocide of abbos........there is none
Where is the hate speach demanding pooftahs be shoved off buildings....... there us none

But in the tiny minds of these minority groups, everyone is agains them.

Probably all the drugs they take making them paranoid

If islam is so great, why do the muzzos all run from countries in which it rules?
True persicution, true hate speach comes from the mouths of babes in this CULT

If homosexuality is so normal, so wonderful, why are they always so unhappy and angry?
GAY  is a joke, they are not gay, thay are just always angry.
Even met an old pooftah? Sad and lonely personified.

And then we have the likes of bwyannnnnnnnnn
Desperatly looking for a cause to hang his hat on.
Unfortunately,  his limited cerebral capacity precludes him from putting forward any counter argument.
He simply falls back on thevsame old tired, oft repeated and boring statements.
I feel embarrassed for him, it must be sad living life like that.

Then we have other trolls and apologists who think insults and quips are somehow counter arguments.
They are not.
Like a child sticking their fingers in theirvears screaming "na na na na na" they seek to ignore the facts they cannot argue against and silence the ever growing tide of facts and truth that show their false faith in these  sick minority abnormals.

Yes bwyannnnnnnnnn
The muzzos are here to stay.
Like ticks, they bury their heads into their host and suck the welfare system dry.
This is the case in Every country they infect.

But in time, they will realise the stooopidity of their CULT.
By observing how civilization lives, no matter how hard their twisted imrans fight.
Eventually they will succumb to civilization and disregard the insane CULT.
Then what are you apologists going to do?

Hetrophobes, Christaphobes, these are the true phobias
Because the gays and muzzos realize that they are doomed in the long run.
« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2017 at 4:54am by Valkie »  

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #83 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 7:10am

I have seen a number of racist statements on these forums. They usually come in the form of insulting terminology, but then there have been spurious claims of superiority or inferiority in one form or another. They are all varying forms of ignorance, and I don't mean that in the often used insulting way. I mean lack of knowledge or familiarity.

I cannot see any validity in the claims of superiority, or accertions of inforiority. And further, it is hard to be so uncharitable to other races if you have actually received hospitality when you have been among them. I think of all the kindness I have been shown from black Africans and white Afrikaaners, from Chinese, Polynesians, and Indians, and I clearly remember growing up in an Australia that was far too insular, but it was insular because of isolation; the unfamiliarity with other ways of life and peoples. I welcome a multicultural Australia.

But don't bother reading any further if you suffer from a misguided and self-destructive compassion  that you use to justify open boarders and somekind of obligation to take care of the rest of humanity.

If we have any obligation, it is to create a fairer civilisation here, out of what we have, and that will not be helped by lying to ourselves about the value of beliefs, philosophies, or religions. Likewise, blindly adhering to party platforms will not guarantee trustworthy reform. There is no value in racism, but I will not mince words; Islam is not a Race, it is a mind-set, and we have seen that those of this mind-set are prone to unusual bursts of violence and hatred, and as such, are a danger to us and themselves.

Are there other dangerous elements in society? Of course, but they are not afforded the respectability given freely to Islam under our principles of plurality and tolerance. The fact is that Islam is far more intolerant and insular than the our Commonwealth ever was, and they have no intention to change. Those who hold that only they know the true God will always be prone to fanaticism.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #84 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 8:25am

Typical LW Prog mentality... whether in the US or anywhere in the world.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #85 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 8:26am

Islam and homosexuals...

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #86 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 8:28am

Homosexuals/LW Progs/socialists and social activists.... all shallow thinkers...  right bwian... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #87 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 8:34am

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #88 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 8:35am