Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 
Send Topic Print
racial hatred in Australia (Read 15612 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: racial hatred in Australia
Reply #255 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 10:17am

Lionel Edriess wrote on Oct 13th, 2017 at 10:04pm:
I had hoped to see some relevant discussion and/or debate on the subject of racial hatred in Australia when I opened this thread.

What did I find?

The usual subjects involved in a meaningless, derogatory, offensive, ongoing tirade against opposing opinion. Par for the course, these days, and typical of the 'old days' before certain sanctions became into play. Antifa has become a power player without the wit to discover the roots of its own philosophy.

It must be the view count, there is no other reason for allowing such tag-team trolling on a debate site.

Other than certain posters taking the time to frame their replies in response to continual baiting by others, this site has become a waste of time. It would appear that there is a cadre here that cannot resist playing the old game of 'soggy biscuit'.

Small wonder that the world has degraded into what it has become.

I could not agree more.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #256 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 10:22am

Simple solution - get rid of the self-styled races that make themselves worthy of hatred...... I'm sure they would be much happier back in the Old Country where they can scratch a living out of a dry and dusty patch of soil instead of copping affirmative action and all the other rorts..... give the Kangaroo Kaffirs who feel hated a reservation out back and let them chase kangaroos to their heart's content....

Oh - and re the comment below - I wouldn't say Valkie is 'less intelligent' - perhaps he has a different style and a different 'cultural' approach to issues, but that does not necessarily translate into 'less' or 'more' intelligent.

Many a politician comes across as intelligent in their well-versed way, but when you look at the results they are obviously not of a high grade of intelligence in the main... just because Valkie speaks like a 'Westie' doesn't mean he is not as intelligent.
« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2017 at 10:35am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #257 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 10:57am

Amen to that... Smiley

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #258 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 10:59am

cods wrote on Oct 13th, 2017 at 5:06pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 13th, 2017 at 5:04pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Move along folks, nothing of interest here, just Valkie drinking too much and displaying his crass ignorance.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

dearie dearie me.. why does this crass boring twat keep popping in.

has fd got a malfunction in the website?????

yes cods...  and its called bwian...  mind you there are quite a few other sub-malfunctions trolling around too. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #259 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 11:00am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 10:22am:
Simple solution -

Indeed.

Get rid of all the bigots, racists, Islamophobes, and homophobes.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #260 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 11:02am

Bye then gweggy...  ya bigot. Cheesy

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #261 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 11:09am

Grendel wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 11:02am:
Bye then gweggy... 

Seeya!

Don't let the door hit your fat arse on the way out.

Smiley

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #262 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 11:13am

John Smith wrote on Oct 9th, 2017 at 11:26am:

Mrs E is a petite woman with a cloud of brown hair, a bright smile and that empathetic personality that fits so many hairdressers for their parallel occupation of informal counsellor.

.....A client whose hair she had been cutting for 20 years came in as usual, and then, without any prompting or preamble, launched into a tirade against Muslims.

....."I'm a Muslim," she told the client

QUESTION;
Why does 'Mrs E' think and believe that it should be lawful, for her, as a moslem, to murder someone who is not a moslem ?

QUESTION;
Under those circumstances, why does 'Mrs E' think that it is OK [and not immoral] to be a moslem ?

Why does 'Mrs E' think that it is OK to be a moslem,
when mainstream ISLAMIC law teaches the moslem,
EVERY MOSLEM,
that it is lawful, to rob, rape and murder 'other persons',
.....so long as those other persons are not moslems ?

I'm not suggesting that 'Mrs E' has ever murdered anyone, nor that she 'immediately' has such an inclination in mind.

But how could any moral person, choose to belong, and to remain and belong, to a society of men, who teach, AS A FIRST PRINCIPLE, that it is lawful to rob, rape and murder 'other persons' who do not belong to your group ?

QUESTION;
Why does 'Mrs E', and other moslems, think that it is UNREASONABLE, for another Australian to DESPISE THEM, AND FEAR THEM,
when they are happy to be members of a community which is full of latent, wanna-be homicidal maniacs ?

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

ISLAMIC LAW TEXT....

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

Watch good 'Aussie' moslems,      practicing ISLAM      behind closed doors.....

------------- >

Muslims brainwash children in Australia
  -------- >   goto 43 sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krk5piUzp1E

CRIMINAL INTENT, IN THE MOSLEM HEART
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1252898491/0#0
Quote:

Every moslem in Australia [and indeed, every moslem on the planet], by self declaring as a moslem, is self declaring a criminal intent [by our laws] against local non-moslems.

ISLAM is a criminal compact among moslems, to wage a violent 'religious' war against non-moslems ['disbelievers'].

.....Basically, fundamentally, all ISLAMIC doctrine translates as enmity, and encourages [criminal] violence, towards ALL non-moslems.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #263 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 11:22am

"racial hatred in Australia"

p.s.
ISLAM is not a racial group.

And 'moslems' are not a racial group.

ISLAM is a murderous death cult.

And 'moslems' are the willing members of a murderous death cult.

If they were not,    then moslems [living within Australia] would renounce ISLAM, and leave its ranks.

Every moslem in Australia, is a moslem.

A moslem, is a follower of ISLAM.       < -------- dictionary definition.

Every moslem has chosen, and continues to choose, to give his allegiance to ISLAM.

THAT, is what a moslem is.  !!!!

Google;
Shahada, confession of faith, of a muslim

"There is no god except for Allah alone; and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah."

By definition,       every moslem is a follower of ISLAM.

And every moslem is a supporter of what ISLAMIC law
endorses,
promotes, and
encourages.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #264 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 1:53pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 11:09am:
Bye then gweggy... 

Seeya!

Smiley

Oh poor gweggy...  you lose...
No prizes for 2nd gweggy
no prizes for editing my post... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BTW my arse isn't fat...  you must have been looking at yours in a mirror Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #265 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 3:48pm

Grendel wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 1:53pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 11:09am:
Bye then gweggy... 

Seeya!

Smiley

BTW my arse isn't fat... 

My mistake.

That was your head I was looking at.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #266 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 3:53pm

Really?
That's all you've got?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #267 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 3:54pm

Grendel wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 3:53pm:
Really?
That's all you've got?

It's all I need.

That, and to sit back and watch you make a fool of yourself.

Tell us again how SSM will result in straight couples turning gay, resulting in the end of the human race.

Grin

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #268 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 4:05pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 9th, 2017 at 11:26am:
A good article.

A suburban hair salon, an anti-Muslim tirade and what it says about hate speech in Australia

Such hair as I have is cut from time to time by Mrs E, who runs a one-chair salon in my neighbourhood.

She has been in business there for 40 years. She knows all about the history of the street and many of her clients have been coming to her for half a lifetime.

The salon is shut on Mondays, when she cuts the hair of the elderly and disabled in various local institutions.

Mrs E is a petite woman with a cloud of brown hair, a bright smile and that empathetic personality that fits so many hairdressers for their parallel occupation of informal counsellor.

Under her hairdresser's smock she wears a dress or a blouse and trousers.

She came to Australia as a child from the Balkans, grew up, married, had two sons.

Australia is home and a place where she says she has always felt welcome, until the other day.

A client whose hair she had been cutting for 20 years came in as usual, and then, without any prompting or preamble, launched into a tirade against Muslims.

Mrs E heard her out. As a rule, like most sensible businesspeople, she resists being drawn into conversations about sex, religion or politics.

But eventually it became too much. "I'm a Muslim," she told the client, "and I very much regret that after 20 years I must tell you I will no longer cut your hair".
The salon contains no outward sign of her faith: nothing in her appearance or in the room itself gives it away. For her, it is something private; nothing to do with her professional life.

It happened that I came in about a week later. Mrs E and I often talk in general terms about what's going on in the world.

She knows I am a journalist and academic and I think she feels safe pushing her conversational boundaries slightly.

She told me this story and as she did so, the hurt was written all over her face.

And after nearly a lifetime in Australia, she said she felt just that little bit less welcome.

Hate speech seeping into Australian society

So this is how it goes.

Hate speech becomes part of the currency of national debate and is exploited for political purposes.

In 1996, Pauline Hanson delivers her notorious maiden speech in which she says Australia is being "swamped by Asians".

John Howard, as prime minister, dog-whistles that this is all about free speech.

In 2001, the so-called Tampa election occurs.

Boat people — overwhelmingly Muslim — become the butt of Howard's assertion of national sovereignty: "We will decide who comes to this country and the circumstances in which they come."

There are votes in this and both sides of politics pile on.

In the midst of the 2013 election, Labor's Kevin Rudd — the same man who claims Dietrich Bonhoeffer as an inspiration — slams the door on asylum seekers by striking deals, with Nauru and Papua New Guinea, that Australia is still living with.

In 2014, the Federal Government tries to weaken the Racial Discrimination Act in what is said to be in the interests of free speech.

Attorney-General George Brandis asserts that "people have a right to be bigots".
In 2015, research conducted for the Melbourne Social Equity Institute finds that the single most important driver of negative attitudes toward asylum seekers is religious prejudice, sometimes expressed as concern about the "Islamisation" of Australia.

In August 2017, Senator Hanson wears a burqa into Senate Question Time.

Senator Brandis discovers where bigotry can lead and assails her for an "appalling stunt" disrespectful of the Muslim faith.

Eventually, the political licensing of racism and religious intolerance seeps into the fabric of society. It might take a generation or it might take longer.

But when it does it stains and rots that fabric, eating away at people's sense of belonging, undermining the Australian multicultural project, and in a small suburban hair salon, a middle-aged woman feels emboldened to vent her prejudice, doing harm and hurt to someone who has been tending her person for 20 years.

Dennis Muller is a senior research fellow at the University of Melbourne's Centre for Advancing Journalism.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-09/anti-muslim-tirade-hairdresser-and-hate-sp...

the politics of division is alive and well in this country.

So somebody knocked her faith. Woopi du. Muslims kill people for  belonging to other religions. All religions should be criticised.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #269 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 4:07pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 4:05pm:
[All religions should be criticised.

Yes they should, Homo.

But should we discriminate against people because of their religion?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 
Send Topic Print