Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20
Send Topic Print
racial hatred in Australia (Read 15509 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: racial hatred in Australia
Reply #150 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:11pm

mothra wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:18pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 5:26pm:
Gnads wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 1:35pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 10th, 2017 at 10:27pm:
I've seen no racial hatred from mainstream Australia at any time since I've been alive..... and that's getting long in the tooth...

What I see is a bunch of self-interested minorities claiming they are hated, and then ensuring by their behaviour that they will indeed receive some response to their often vicious ideas and actions, thus making of their proclaimed victim status a reality - in their own minds.

We've been seeing this kind of rubbish from the feminists since the late 1960's - surely this nation has to ourgrow it some time and just tell these farken minorities to shut up and let everyone else go about their business in peace.

Going by what I see here Grap ... that's wishful thinking.

Yeah - just trying to make the point that as a general rule we Aussies don't do racial hatred... but we can give it back when it's handed to us.

Oh good. Just when i thought you couldn't top "Aussie men don't rape Muslim women".

Fabulous.

You have yet to show me where Aussie men (not immigrant Muslims) go about raping Muslim women.

No such thing exists.

There is something definitely wrong with some of you here.  You can have gang rapes of non-Muslim women by Muslim gangs, and abuse and threats to non-Muslims on a daily basis, and demands that all be converted to Islam etc - and yet you will not accept the undeniable fact that non-Muslim Australian men do not, as a rule or as part of a hate campaign, rape Muslim women.

Quite frankly - some of you are insane.

SHOW me then figures of Muslim women raped by Australians - by which I mean non-Muslim immigrants, but what are NORMAL Australians.

You, Mothra - show me the figures of Muslim women raped by Aboriginal men, who are Australian to the core..... THERE ARE NONE!  Same applies to your average Ocker... now try to grow up for once in your  life.   Roll Eyes

Now SHOW me where Australians of this nation, as a group, have not accepted any and all kinds of immigrants and given them a fair go far from the guns that were killing them, and show me where their life is not measurably better here than it was in the sh1t-hoels they came from.

And then tell me about all those Australians who go around attacking and insulting and abusing and threatening Muslims etc, who are supposedly deprived of rights etc, and yet have the same rights as everyone else here, even to sit in our Parliaments without even having been born here.

I'll say it again - some of you people are insane, and it is you who are the problem with all your endless paranoia and whining about your 'rights' and the 'rights' of minorities, not the ordinary Australian.

That includes you, Smith.  You and your family have prospered well here - better than being an Italian olive farm labourer - and yet you sh1t on this nation at times while enjoying your nice car, home and decent life.

« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:17pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:16pm

Speechless. Just speechless.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #152 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:19pm

mothra wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:16pm:

Now THAT is the smartest thing you've said on this forum.  About time!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:24pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:19pm:

Ah yes. Sooooo clever. I would pitch it as being demonstrative of your general intellectual age.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #154 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:25pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:11pm:
mothra wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:18pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 5:26pm:
Gnads wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 1:35pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 10th, 2017 at 10:27pm:
I've seen no racial hatred from mainstream Australia at any time since I've been alive..... and that's getting long in the tooth...

What I see is a bunch of self-interested minorities claiming they are hated, and then ensuring by their behaviour that they will indeed receive some response to their often vicious ideas and actions, thus making of their proclaimed victim status a reality - in their own minds.

We've been seeing this kind of rubbish from the feminists since the late 1960's - surely this nation has to ourgrow it some time and just tell these farken minorities to shut up and let everyone else go about their business in peace.

Going by what I see here Grap ... that's wishful thinking.

Yeah - just trying to make the point that as a general rule we Aussies don't do racial hatred... but we can give it back when it's handed to us.

Oh good. Just when i thought you couldn't top "Aussie men don't rape Muslim women".

Fabulous.

You have yet to show me where Aussie men (not immigrant Muslims) go about raping Muslim women.

No such thing exists.

There is something definitely wrong with some of you here.  You can have gang rapes of non-Muslim women by Muslim gangs, and abuse and threats to non-Muslims on a daily basis, and demands that all be converted to Islam etc - and yet you will not accept the undeniable fact that non-Muslim Australian men do not, as a rule or as part of a hate campaign, rape Muslim women.

Quite frankly - some of you are insane.

SHOW me then figures of Muslim women raped by Australians - by which I mean non-Muslim immigrants, but what are NORMAL Australians.

You, Mothra - show me the figures of Muslim women raped by Aboriginal men, who are Australian to the core..... THERE ARE NONE!  Same applies to your average Ocker... now try to grow up for once in your  life.   Roll Eyes

Now SHOW me where Australians of this nation, as a group, have not accepted any and all kinds of immigrants and given them a fair go far from the guns that were killing them, and show me where their life is not measurably better here than it was in the sh1t-hoels they came from.

And then tell me about all those Australians who go around attacking and insulting and abusing and threatening Muslims etc, who are supposedly deprived of rights etc, and yet have the same rights as everyone else here, even to sit in our Parliaments without even having been born here.

I'll say it again - some of you people are insane, and it is you who are the problem with all your endless paranoia and whining about your 'rights' and the 'rights' of minorities, not the ordinary Australian.

That includes you, Smith.  You and your family have prospered well here - better than being an Italian olive farm labourer - and yet you sh1t on this nation at times while enjoying your nice car, home and decent life.

If only you were that passionate about gay marriage, Grap...

The Progressive President

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:29pm

Every little bit of Grap's advocacy is for white men, Caesar.

That's it. There is nobody else except the enemy or the servant.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #156 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:30pm

mothra wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:24pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:19pm:

Ah yes. Sooooo clever. I would pitch it as being demonstrative of your general intellectual age.

Accept reality - it doesn't hurt really.  My intellectual age far out-distances yours since I have provided factual support - all you are doing is inferring something negative about me, rather than disputing the facts provided.

Now - kid - the aged pension is not welfare, and nor is any other form of social security, and the only racial hatred in this nation is coming from very specific minority groups who are self-locked into ghettoes and into centuries outdated ideologies that have no place in a modern nation... and there is not one iota of proof to show that any segment of this society is actively persecuting such groups.  Some individuals may have a harsh word or two against them - but there is NO organised oppression of hatred against them.

Stop insulting Australians, who have proven themselves over and over to be the most kind and accepting lot in the world.  We take in all kinds, even wops and poms.... and everyone gets a fair go based on their input to this society.  Sitting back and whining and demanding and claiming oppression will gain you nothing - nobody has the time, energy or money to bother (apart from the government when it's courting votes....  Roll Eyes )

Proven, fact, and finished.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #157 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:33pm

mothra wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:29pm:

Can you provide evidence of institutionalised or otherwise form of racism in Australia?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:34pm

Factual support? (btw, that's as far as i got into your rant.)

What was this factual support that shows that no "Aussie" male has ever raped a Muslim woman.

That was what you are continuing to argue, after-all.

Factual evidence please.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #159 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:36pm

Auggie wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:25pm:
If only you were that passionate about gay marriage, Grap...

Why should I be?  Gay marriage doesn't exist and is currently under consideration as an amendment to the concept of marriage.....

I've said before that if the ex's nephew and his man wanted to get married, I'd be happy to attend and such and happy for them, but gay marriage simply is not real marriage.  Sorry 'bout that.  I don't mind people making a commitment to each other, but I draw the line at abuse and emotional blackmail as the means to get it.

I don't negotiate with terrorists, but I will listen to reason.

I'm still waiting for that list of traditional Australian men including Aboriginals who go around raping Muslim women, bashing Musos and Blacks, and all that..... as a matter of oppressing those groups.

It doesn't happen, and all this emotional nonsense thrown around without offering a valid response is just squid's ink.

Children, children.... get with the program.

― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:37pm

Auggie wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:33pm:

Can you provide evidence of institutionalised or otherwise form of racism in Australia?

I would say there is tremendous amounts of institutionalised racism in the police force, the legal system, real estate, and other such sectors.

I think we have racism in our politics.

People of colour report that they have been, throughout their lives, overwhelming the recipients of racial prejudice.

I like to listen to people when they tell me how things are for them. Considering they live it and all.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #161 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:44pm

mothra wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:37pm:
Auggie wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:33pm:

I would say there is tremendous amounts of institutionalised racism in the police force, the legal system, real estate, and other such sectors.

I think we have racism in our politics.

People of colour report that they have been, throughout their lives, overwhelming the recipients of racial prejudice.

I like to listen to people when they tell me how things are for them. Considering they live it and all.

Of course they do - but what are the facts?

"People report that they have been, throughout their lives, overwhelmingLY (fixed)** the recipients of racial prejudice."

That's more the reality.  I've never called a Black C*nt a Black C*nt - but I've been called a White C*nt by Black C*nts... for no reason other than that I am not tanned etc....  (though I tan very well and have olive skin - gotta be some wop in there somewhere - goin' git me a DNA test).  I've never called a Muslim a "Cun", as one did to me at a place of work after asking if he could screw my sister.... and I politely said no.

Everyone can claim prejudice or racism or whatever - but the realities need to be clear.

Racism is as racism does, as they say down in Green Bow - and what I've seen doesn't come from MY side of the tracks.... or if it does, it is only in response to prejudice and racism from the 'other' side, who, as I've pointed out before, go about alienating and angering people with their antics, and then claim victimhood.  They learned that from the 'feminists'.

** rising tide of illiteracy in alleged educated people

― John Adams

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #162 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:49pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:36pm:
but gay marriage simply is not real marriage.

Why is it not real marriage? Because it doesn't lead to the birth of children?

If you're going to play the 'traditional marriage' card, then let's look at what traditional marriage actually is. First, you only get one shot at it (unless your wife/husband dies); second, you can only have sex to get knocked up; and third, you have to have children.

That was what marriage has been defined as and was practised that way for centuries. If we're willing to allow adulterers to marry, to let second, third, or the tenth marriage be valid - picking and choosing what marriage is, then why can't we pick and choose that two same-sex couples can't get married?

What we have is modern marriage, not traditional marriage. Modern marriage is a legal institution recognising a union between two consenting adults. The principal of 'equality under the law' necessitates that same-sex marriage should be legal.

In fact, marriage is the one example where religion and the state have intersected. I agree that marriage is rooted in religion, but as I said above, there's a very strict criteria.

Second, by not letting same-sex couples marry, and having same-sex civil unions, we're essentially having a situation of 'separate but equal' (which was in place for over 60 years in America, known as the Jim Crow laws). We wouldn't (nor should we) except a separate but equal doctrine for racial segregation (even if the facilities were exactly equal in quality), no less than we should accept a separate but equal doctrine for the commitment between two consenting adults.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:53pm

mothra wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:34pm:

What was this factual support that shows that no "Aussie" male has ever raped a Muslim woman.

Factual evidence please.

I thought you were speechless, yet here you are with your usual prejudices.

You provide some support for the contrary view that you espouse... there is none.  I would find it hard to imagine that, given the restrictions that Muslim women operate under, any of them was ever raped HERE by an Aussie.

In contrast, at least one Muslim gang went around targeting Australian non-Muslim women to 'teach them a lesson'..... and there are Muslim gangs terrorising and targeting  suburbs of Sydney and Melbourne.... but there are no non-Muslim gangs terrorising Muslim occupied areas of Sydney and Melbourne... and yet the screech is that 'Muslims are oppressed and under siege' - what a convenient and self-serving way to get things to go your way..... straight out of the feminist playbook.

None so blind as they who will not see.... except those who refuse to even look.   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

I cannot help you out of your own self-created trap.

― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:56pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:53pm:
mothra wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 11:34pm:

Factual evidence please.

I thought you were speechless, yet here you are with your usual prejudices.

You provide some support for the contrary view that you espouse... there is none.  I would find it hard to imagine that, given the restrictions that Muslim women operate under, any of them was ever raped HERE by an Aussie.

In contrast, at least one Muslim gang went around targeting Australian non-Muslim women to 'teach them a lesson'..... and there are Muslim gangs terrorising and targeting  suburbs of Sydney and Melbourne.... but there are no non-Muslim gangs terrorising Muslim occupied areas of Sydney and Melbourne... and yet the screech is that 'Muslims are oppressed and under siege' - what a convenient and self-serving way to get things to go your way..... straight out of the feminist playbook.

None so blind as they who will not see.... except those who refuse to even look.   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

I cannot help you out of your own self-created trap.

You expectg me to trawl through every case of sexual assault to discern the religion of those involved to prove to you that "No Aussie has ever raped a Muslim"?

Like, do you actually hear yourself?

How many people do you need to tell you how ridiculous that is before you see it?

But you claimed factual evidence. Cough up.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20
Send Topic Print