Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20
Send Topic Print
racial hatred in Australia (Read 15472 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: racial hatred in Australia
Reply #135 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:02pm

Auggie wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 2:47pm:
Gnads wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 1:59pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 1:20pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 9:24am:
Every Christian denomination has officially denounced the KKK.

Now back to Islam....

Westboro Baptist Church have not. And whatever Protestant churches that align themselves with the KKK, even secretly, have not denounced the KKK.

A congregation with 70 members tops?

There are 1.8 billion Muslims ...

with an estimated fundamentalist/extremist/radical percentage of between 15% & 20%.

So that's between 270 to 360 million people who hate the west & all it stands for.

A percentage calculator doesn't even go low enough to to give a percentage number of 70 WestBro members as against 2.3 billion Christians.

Try another example.

But those 15 - 20% you are talking about aren't jihadis, they're people who won't commit violence directly, but will support terrorist organisation; and also hold beliefs which we wouldn't expect.

Sam Harris made a good example of this on the Bill Maher show.

That is total and utter tripe.

Muzzos, even the so called moderate ones, do not hesitate in protesting should anyone dare to step on their precious toes.
The Moderate muzzos call for beheading, murder and destruction of anyone who they feel is against their brutal barbaric CULT.

Its not only the cowardly isis (so named because they cant spell something any more difficult).
Its every single muzzo anywhere in the world.

No one EVER flees to a muzzo country, they all flee from muzzo countries.
That is because once the CULT takes over LIFE IS DEATH, DESTRUCTION AND HELL.

And the apologists want this??????????
Go figure??????

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #136 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:06pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 5:56pm:
cods wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 5:34pm:
and I for one do not agree with this WHOLE COUNTRY  being accused of RACIAL HATRED

no one accused the whole country of racial hatred Cods.  Did you even read the OP?

its the general consensus here dont pretend..
I referred to all lefties once.. [meaning those on here] and got clobbered the same with referring to Qlders..

I did read the OP  and no I didnt think that was RACIAL HATRED.. it was WORDS...just a womens opinion she was talking to a women she thought she knew thats all  ...god knows what people talk about to their hairdresser...dont tell be men dont talk about the daily news?????.....

do we have to ask.. oh whats your religion so we all know not to tread on toes.??..

I would imagine a lot of Germans had their toes stepped on after the second world war... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

they got over it..  well I hope they have.

IP Logged

Letitia Kemister

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:10pm

My family did.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:13pm

Letitia Kemister wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:10pm:
My family did.

oh  anew member... welcome... is that in reply to me ?

its a bit brief  so not sure....

but welcome to ozpol all the same..

hope you are tough

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #139 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:16pm

cods wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:06pm:

ok, but only if you stop pretending with me.

The article is about the rise of racism and how it's more mainstream than what it once was. And words are racism. Or will you only accept racism that involves physical attacks before you condemn it?
No one said all of Australia is racist. I know many Aussies who aren't racist. The salt of the earth. Also, no one is arguing Australia is the most racist, or worse than any of the other countries. It's not. We do far better than many other countries.

But that doesn't make the racism that is here any better. That doesn't excuse the comments that some people make.
I happen to agree that Racism is getting worse in this country. It's now become embedded in our politics. We have political parties that exist purely because they pander to racists. Divide and conquer. It's worked for centuries, and will continue to work for centuries more

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:18pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 5:26pm:
Gnads wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 1:35pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 10th, 2017 at 10:27pm:
I've seen no racial hatred from mainstream Australia at any time since I've been alive..... and that's getting long in the tooth...

What I see is a bunch of self-interested minorities claiming they are hated, and then ensuring by their behaviour that they will indeed receive some response to their often vicious ideas and actions, thus making of their proclaimed victim status a reality - in their own minds.

We've been seeing this kind of rubbish from the feminists since the late 1960's - surely this nation has to ourgrow it some time and just tell these farken minorities to shut up and let everyone else go about their business in peace.

Going by what I see here Grap ... that's wishful thinking.

Yeah - just trying to make the point that as a general rule we Aussies don't do racial hatred... but we can give it back when it's handed to us.

Oh good. Just when i thought you couldn't top "Aussie men don't rape Muslim women".

Fabulous.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #141 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:19pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:16pm:

ok, but only if you stop pretending with me.

The article is about the rise of racism and how it's more mainstream than what it once was. And words are racism. Or will you only accept racism that involves physical attacks before you condemn it?
No one said all of Australia is racist. I know many Aussies who aren't racist. The salt of the earth. Also, no one is arguing Australia is the most racist, or worse than any of the other countries. It's not. We do far better than many other countries.

But that doesn't make the racism that is here any better. That doesn't excuse the comments that some people make.
I happen to agree that Racism is getting worse in this country. It's now become embedded in our politics. We have political parties that exist purely because they pander to racists. Divide and conquer. It's worked for centuries, and will continue to work for centuries more

That be a nutshell with it in it.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #142 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:42pm

- just trying to make the point that as a general rule we Aussies don't do racial hatred...

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #143 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:47pm

Auggie wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 2:47pm:
Gnads wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 1:59pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 1:20pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 9:24am:
Every Christian denomination has officially denounced the KKK.

Now back to Islam....

Westboro Baptist Church have not. And whatever Protestant churches that align themselves with the KKK, even secretly, have not denounced the KKK.

A congregation with 70 members tops?

There are 1.8 billion Muslims ...

with an estimated fundamentalist/extremist/radical percentage of between 15% & 20%.

So that's between 270 to 360 million people who hate the west & all it stands for.

A percentage calculator doesn't even go low enough to to give a percentage number of 70 WestBro members as against 2.3 billion Christians.

Try another example.

But those 15 - 20% you are talking about aren't jihadis, they're people who won't commit violence directly, but will support terrorist organisation; and also hold beliefs which we wouldn't expect.

Sam Harris made a good example of this on the Bill Maher show.

So that makes them a safe option does it?

Bill Maher or Jimmy Kimmel .... perrrrlease  Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #144 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:52pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 5:27pm:
Yeah - just trying to make the point that as a general rule we Aussies don't do racial hatred.

you're kidding right?

Why would he be?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #145 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:55pm

Gnads wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
Yeah - just trying to make the point that as a general rule we Aussies don't do racial hatred.

you're kidding right?

Why would he be?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #146 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:56pm

you're kidding right?

the last thing I go by is whats said by twats on here...

but on the whole..

what I do kn ow is WORDS are justthat WORDS>..

when I see things like young women being gang raped because they come from a different culture...

yes I use the word HATRED  attached to that crime...

when I read about gays being murdered  because they are gay... yep add HATRED to that as well..

when I see Mosques burnt down... in this country   yep I am getting very concerned...

and when I read of groups being sent to jail because they are planning to bomb building or bridges or army barracks....yep add it there as well..

define HATRED....

Definition of hatred

1 :extreme dislike or disgust :hate
2 :ill will or resentment that is usually mutual :prejudiced hostility or animosity
old racial prejudices and national hatreds

it seriously depends   and I for one do not agree with this WHOLE COUNTRY  being accused of RACIAL HATRED.....in fact it pings me right off.. Angry Angry Angry Angry

And who are the "Twats" here?

Not a term expected of an old biddy I'm sure.  Grin

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #147 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 7:03pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 5:56pm:
and I for one do not agree with this WHOLE COUNTRY  being accused of RACIAL HATRED

no one accused the whole country of racial hatred Cods.  Did you even read the OP?

I referred to all lefties once.. [meaning those on here] and got clobbered the same with referring to Qlders..

I did read the OP  and no I didnt think that was RACIAL HATRED.. it was WORDS...just a womens opinion she was talking to a women she thought she knew thats all  ...god knows what people talk about to their hairdresser...dont tell be men dont talk about the daily news?????.....

do we have to ask.. oh whats your religion so we all know not to tread on toes.??..

I would imagine a lot of Germans had their toes stepped on after the second world war... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

they got over it..  well I hope they have.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #148 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 7:12pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:42pm:
- just trying to make the point that as a general rule we Aussies don't do racial hatred...

http://www.troll.me/images/ahmadinejad-troll/you-very-funny-guy.jpg

Yes he's a very funny guy ol Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

But he wasn't an Ayatollah.

He's been given the flick for an Aytollah/Islamic Cleric Hassan Rouhani

that should go well .....

Oh yeah & he was University educated in Scotland.

No wonder he hates the West.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #149 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 7:47pm

Gnads wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:52pm:

you're kidding right?

Why would he be?

cause he's not normally that dumb.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20
Send Topic Print