Send Topic Print
Bathurst 1000 (Read 2138 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Bathurst 1000
Reply #15 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 9:04pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 9:00pm:
I donjt think its fixed, I think they just take the likely gamble that someone will always bugger up in the lkast hour

I recall one year a driver ran out of fuel cause he took that risk.

It was a few years ago though, I haven't watched Bathurst in ages.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 9:31pm

*knock *knock

Sorry to barge in again.
I just forgot to say that I'm sorry for trolling your Topic here and disengage it from its true intention.
But I couldn't help but say that I find it deeply offensive that a bunch of you NERDS (ex Bojack) think you have the right to even discuss Bathurst.
Punching above your weight?
If it helps - there is a 'slot-car' race down at the Markets this weekend. I'm sure you can all play "Broom-broom" there.

Adios!  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #17 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 9:33pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 9:00pm:
I donjt think its fixed, I think they just take the likely gamble that someone will always bugger up in the lkast hour

Why gamble?  If Team A is ferked and no chance of winning, why would a Manager/Owner of said Team not go to Manager of Team B whose car is in deep fuel schit and offer to prang Team A's car to ensure a 'safety car' event.

Or am I expecting too much of human nature when there are huge dollars at stake?

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #18 - Oct 9th, 2017 at 7:53am

Given how much it usually costs to repair a car, I doubt any team would do that.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #19 - Oct 9th, 2017 at 7:54am

Jasin wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 9:31pm:
*knock *knock

Sorry to barge in again.
I just forgot to say that I'm sorry for trolling your Topic here and disengage it from its true intention.
But I couldn't help but say that I find it deeply offensive that a bunch of you NERDS (ex Bojack) think you have the right to even discuss Bathurst.
If it helps - there is a 'slot-car' race down at the Markets this weekend. I'm sure you can all play "Broom-broom" there.

Adios!  Wink

Have to admit though I haven't found Bathurst all that interesting since 1992. Bring back the turbos.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Oct 9th, 2017 at 8:31am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 9th, 2017 at 7:54am:
*knock *knock

Sorry to barge in again.

Adios!  Wink

Have to admit though I haven't found Bathurst all that interesting since 1992. Bring back the turbos.

Yesterday's race was one of the better ones in recent years.

It has been quite boring recently.

And the presenters are quite annoying, at times.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #21 - Oct 9th, 2017 at 9:10am

greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 9th, 2017 at 8:31am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 9th, 2017 at 7:54am:
*knock *knock

Sorry to barge in again.

Adios!  Wink

Yesterday's race was one of the better ones in recent years.

It has been quite boring recently.

And the presenters are quite annoying, at times.

I thought the worst was the pitlane reporter. Just no sense of occasion at the end.

I saw the 12 hour in 2014, there. Those are the cars I lvoe.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print