Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print
Why are Muzlims so Sadistic? (Read 18666 times)
Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Re: Why are Muzlims so Sadistic?
Reply #165 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 6:05pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 15th, 2017 at 5:32pm:
 Remember, most Muslims are not hard-core, extremists. 

Any stats on that Brian or did you just pluck it out of thin air?
Most are rationale

Are these people from Pakistan, the most ignorant of all muslim countries or are you living with the fairies along with the vast majority of muslims?

personal insult to yourself and all the other Islamophobes

Brian just lost all credibility again with his assertion that any person that does not love muslims must be an islamophobe. What a wally.Brian Ross wrote on Oct 15th, 2017 at 5:32pm:
Israelites

LOL, you are really pushing the boat out now charlatan.

Justsayno Go home and have talk to your fictitious autistic son, looser.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #166 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 7:14pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, move along folks, nothing of interest to see here.  It's just the usual ad hominem arguments.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #167 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 7:18pm

freediver wrote on Oct 15th, 2017 at 5:45pm:
freediver wrote on Oct 15th, 2017 at 5:19pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 15th, 2017 at 5:08pm:
While unpalatable to modern tastes, it was customary throughout the ancient and medieval periods to commit genocide on a defeated enemy, FD.   Historical accounts are littered with examples.   That does not excuse it, however it explains why it happened.   Which is more than you ever have in your attacks on Mohammed and Muslims in general.  You're not interested in understanding, you just believe in condemnation.    Roll Eyes

And what of Muslims who hold the person conducting the genocide to be the best example for all mankind to follow, including today? Does that make the genocide relevant today rather than a mere historical detail?

To them, perhaps.  To the rest of the world?  I doubt it, FD.   Remember, most Muslims are not hard-core, extremists.  Most are rationale, thinking, normal human beings who just happen to worship Allah, which you seem to see as a personal insult to yourself and all the other Islamophobes.

Quote:
Was it customary to commit genocide against an enemy that surrendered without a fight?

Ask the Israelites.  They did it.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

So Muhammad committed genocide because it was customary?

Have you asked him, yourself, FD?   I have no idea why he did it.  I can however explain the reasons why he may have done it.   Genocide wasn't considered immoral or a crime in Ancient and Medieval periods.   I'd recommend you talk to Soren, perhaps he can explain why it happened because of someone's fascination with pooh or his mother...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #168 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 7:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 15th, 2017 at 7:18pm:
While unpalatable to modern tastes, it was customary throughout the ancient and medieval periods to commit genocide on a defeated enemy, FD.   Historical accounts are littered with examples.   That does not excuse it, however it explains why it happened.   Which is more than you ever have in your attacks on Mohammed and Muslims in general.  You're not interested in understanding, you just believe in condemnation.    Roll Eyes

And what of Muslims who hold the person conducting the genocide to be the best example for all mankind to follow, including today? Does that make the genocide relevant today rather than a mere historical detail?

To them, perhaps.  To the rest of the world?  I doubt it, FD.   Remember, most Muslims are not hard-core, extremists.  Most are rationale, thinking, normal human beings who just happen to worship Allah, which you seem to see as a personal insult to yourself and all the other Islamophobes.

Quote:
Was it customary to commit genocide against an enemy that surrendered without a fight?

Have you asked him, yourself, FD?   I have no idea why he did it.  I can however explain the reasons why he may have done it.   Genocide wasn't considered immoral or a crime in Ancient and Medieval periods.   I'd recommend you talk to Soren, perhaps he can explain why it happened because of someone's fascination with pooh or his mother...   Roll Eyes

So when you said it explains why he did it, you actually meant you have no idea why he did it?

Was murder considered a crime?

How many other genocides do you think Muhammad was witness to before he started doing it himself?

If Muslims did the exact same thing today under the same circumstances, would other Muslims consider it a crime?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #169 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 10:34pm

freediver wrote on Oct 15th, 2017 at 7:53pm:

If Muslims did the exact same thing today under the same circumstances, would other Muslims consider it a crime?

They would not.

ACCORDING TO ISLAMIC DOCTRINE....

A true moslem only ever, knowingly, commits a righteous and just killing, whenever he murders another person.
e.g.       Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar [the murderer of Curtis Cheng],
would always be regarded by his own community [i.e. within their own ranks], to have been a righteous and faultless moslem.

...i.e. every moslem is deemed by [his own sect of] ISLAM, to be faultless and to be a righteous person.
...he is a moslem!

And the victim of such a murder [by a moslem] is always, always, always,
deemed to be an infidel.
...i.e. even if/when, the victim may have, himself, claimed to be a true moslem.

THE RULE IS THAT...

Whenever and wherever a moslem is involved in a conflict, a moslem only ever kills those who are deserving of death.

------- >

SYRIA: An example of moslems slaughtering moslems...
...and an example of moslems justifying this slaughter, as a moslem war against infidels.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1333935983/0#0

Next to an infidel, every moslem is deemed to be a faultless and innocent person.

"Ye [moslems] are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors."
Koran 3.110

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #170 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 4:29pm

Quote:

So when you said it explains why he did it, you actually meant you have no idea why he did it?

For him?  Nope, not personally.   I have provided an explanation as equally valid as your own, FD.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #171 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 7:18pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 4:29pm:

Quote:

For him?  Nope, not personally.   I have provided an explanation as equally valid as your own, FD.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

You have explained that you have no idea why he did it. I accept that you have no idea, but that does not really count as an explanation. Nor is "because it was customary" an explanation for why a particular event happened, particularly when it was not actually customary. This is no less idiotic than saying "because these things happen" and expecting to be taken seriously.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #172 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 7:26pm

freediver wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 7:18pm:
You have explained that you have no idea why he did it. I accept that you have no idea, but that does not really count as an explanation.

of course not ... the only explanations that count are those you give, no matter how far fetched, right FD?

by the way, why was I banned jellyfish?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #173 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 7:30pm

What explanations have I offered? Brian is the one trying to explain away Muhammad's genocide, not me.

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #174 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 7:38pm

Justsayno wrote on Oct 15th, 2017 at 6:05pm:
 Remember, most Muslims are not hard-core, extremists. 

Any stats on that Brian or did you just pluck it out of thin air?
Most are rationale

Are these people from Pakistan, the most ignorant of all muslim countries or are you living with the fairies along with the vast majority of muslims?

personal insult to yourself and all the other Islamophobes

Brian just lost all credibility again with his assertion that any person that does not love muslims must be an islamophobe. What a wally.Brian Ross wrote on Oct 15th, 2017 at 5:32pm:
Israelites

LOL, you are really pushing the boat out now charlatan.

Formulated any answers yet Brian?

Justsayno Go home and have talk to your fictitious autistic son, looser.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #175 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 8:48pm

Quote:

You have explained that you have no idea why he did it. I accept that you have no idea, but that does not really count as an explanation. Nor is "because it was customary" an explanation for why a particular event happened, particularly when it was not actually customary. This is no less idiotic than saying "because these things happen" and expecting to be taken seriously.

Tough, FD, that is the only explanation on offer that provides more understanding than yours.  You merely condemn for condemnation's sake without making any effort to understand the different mores of the time.   Care to explain why the Israelites wiped out whole tribes in Palestine when they took up residence after leaving Egypt?  Care to explain why the Romans wiped out tribes when they conquered?  Of course not, because you like to view the Muslims in isolation, right?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #176 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 8:50pm

freediver wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 7:30pm:
What explanations have I offered? Brian is the one trying to explain away Muhammad's genocide, not me.

Where have I attempted to "explain away Muhammad's genocide", FD?  Care to quote it to me?

Tsk, tsk, it appears unless we all agree with your views we are trying to apologise or explain away something.   I have offered an alternative to your views, nothing more.   Take it or leave it but please stop telling lies about me and my views, FD.   It doesn't become you.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #177 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 9:03pm

why was I banned?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #178 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 9:19pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 8:48pm:

Quote:

Tough, FD, that is the only explanation on offer that provides more understanding than yours.  You merely condemn for condemnation's sake without making any effort to understand the different mores of the time.   Care to explain why the Israelites wiped out whole tribes in Palestine when they took up residence after leaving Egypt?  Care to explain why the Romans wiped out tribes when they conquered?  Of course not, because you like to view the Muslims in isolation, right?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

How does saying you have no idea why it happened better explain why it happened?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #179 - Oct 16th, 2017 at 10:23pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 16th, 2017 at 9:03pm:

why was I banned?

Look, stop asking FD difficult questions, okay?

If you must know, that's exactly why you were banned.

Now go away and don't ask again.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print