Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17
Send Topic Print
Gun-lovers: what would it take? (Read 18078 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Gun-lovers: what would it take?
Reply #180 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 12:50pm

Panther wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 12:44pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 11:44am:
Panther wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 8:54am:
longweekend58 wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 8:36am:
It is fascinating to watch and listen to gun-lovers masturbate furiously over their guns. At not one point - NEVER - have you ever considered or even acknowledged your community responsibility. it is all about YOU. You and you guns. You and your salivating need to be able to shoot-to-kill.

Your position would be a bit more moral if you could identify some community need for YOU to own a gun. But you wont. We've heard it all before and it is all about your 'rights' and zero about your responsibilities.

When that asshole broke into my home, & I blew off his head, that's all the "MORAL" justification I would needed.....he was in my house without permission, & I feared for my life & the lives of my loved ones......Now, if he so happened to be accompanied by a handful of mates, then they all would have meet the same fates....retreating/pleading or not. The knives I placed in their bloodied hands, from my kitchen drawer, corroborates my testimony that I feared for my life, & the lives of my defenseless sleeping family.......my first responsibility.

Every human being has the moral justification to self-defense, which is not dependent on any laws, or 'granted' rights scribbled upon a piece of paper by any Local Council, any State Government, or any Federal Government. They may disagree with my methods, but alas......that's after the fact that I exercised
my "Natural Right" to Self-Defense.....let the chips fall where they may.
  http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/RIP0001.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/RIP0001.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/RIP0001.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/RIP0001.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/RIP0001.gifhttp://33sm.net16.net/smileys/RIP0001.gifWink

do you even hear yourself??? you talk about the 'moral justification' for murder, regardless of intent. You are happy to fake a scene to justify your acts.  THIS is what you call morality?

you might want to research the meaning of 'self defense'. It certainly does not include shooting retreating people in the back.

You know who you would have been a part of 80 years ago and happily engage in your bloodlust. the SS.  Im serious. In a totalitarian regime, you would be one of the enforcers happily killing people you thought were 'anti state'.

Breaking into, & entering my home? 

I don't dial 000....

In my mind you have but one 'intent', & it isn't anything remotely close to good.

Day or night you gotta very serious problem mate, even if you drop your weapon, & maybe have a change of mind.....no free pass to do it again....my home or my neighbors...

I'll ask questions about your so called 'intent' later....answer if you still can.... 
Wink

and that intent is to rape and murder your family?  You dont think that most B&Es generally are for less nefarious reasons like petty theft?

SS Panther. 

Suits you.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #181 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:15pm

It is fascinating to watch and listen to gun-lovers masturbate furiously over their guns. At not one point - NEVER - have you ever considered or even acknowledged your community responsibility. it is all about YOU. You and you guns. You and your salivating need to be able to shoot-to-kill.

Your position would be a bit more moral if you could identify some community need for YOU to own a gun. But you wont. We've heard it all before and it is all about your 'rights' and zero about your responsibilities.

The responsibility of every gun owner and acknowledged by EVERY gun owner is to not shoot the community.

I doubt you would find to many gun owner who would disagree with that.

Seems reasonable.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #182 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:29pm

longweekend58 wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 12:50pm:
You dont think that most B&Es generally are for less nefarious reasons like petty theft?

It makes no matter......They have no right to break into & enter my home......After the smoke subsides, that's when the questions about what they were there for can be asked.
  Wink
« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:40pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #183 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:46pm

Panther wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:29pm:
You dont think that most B&Es generally are for less nefarious reasons like petty theft?

It makes no matter......They have no right to break into & enter my home......After the smoke subsides, that's when the questions about what they were there for can be asked.
  Wink

actually, it matters a great deal, even in gun-happy USA. You would end up being charged with murder and deservedly so unless you could demonstrate they were intent on violence and even then, you'd have trouble.

The supposed 'castle doctrine' is not supreme.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #184 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:49pm

longweekend58 wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:46pm:

Wink

actually, it matters a great deal, even in gun-happy USA. You would end up being charged with murder and deservedly so unless you could demonstrate they were intent on violence and even then, you'd have trouble.

I was going to point that out, my belief was that you had to have a reasonable expectation of the intruder committing harm.

Just that in some US states what is considered reasonable is different.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #185 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 4:20pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 3:49pm:

Wink

I was going to point that out, my belief was that you had to have a reasonable expectation of the intruder committing harm.

It matters a great deal to you, because you obviously think the intruders have a right to life within your walls, especially if they only plan to rob you of a few of your valuable possessions, or sexually assault you a little bit, instead of the whole lot.....that's where you & I are diametrically opposed......break into & enter my home, be prepared to pay a hefty price for that grave mistake....regardless of what you want......Like I said....Let the chips fall where they may. Wink

Yep, if I were living in the USA I'd probably need a good Backhoe to inter all the accumulated 'refuse'.....  Grin

« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2017 at 4:55pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #186 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 4:53pm

Wink

Guns don't kill people, Panther.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #187 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 4:56pm

Panther wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 4:20pm:

Wink

It matters a great deal to you, because you obviously think the intruders have a right to life within your walls, especially if they only plan to rob you of a few of your valuable possessions, or sexually assault you a little bit, instead of the whole lot.....that's where you & I are diametrically opposed......break into & enter my home, be prepared to pay a hefty price for that grave mistake....regardless of what you want......Like I said....Let the chips fall where they may. Wink

Yep, if I were living in the USA I'd probably need a good Backhoe to plant all the accumulated garbage.....

Exactly. You're free to kill anyone who steps into your home, that's the law.

If anyone has a problem with that, take it our on the law, not the guns.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #188 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 4:57pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 4:53pm:

Wink

Good point, thanks for pointing out the obvious.  Wink

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #189 - Oct 17th, 2017 at 6:56pm

Panther wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 4:57pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 4:53pm:

Wink

Good point, thanks for pointing out the obvious.  Wink

the 'obvious' was that Karnal was being sarcastic, you simplistic moron.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #190 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:45am

Sounds like Dead End is reading from the Communist manifesto.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"

America is not a communist country - at least not labelled.

This is not about "needs" its about wants.

If some responsible individual wants something thats his choice - not dictated by gov or a nobody like you trying to be the arbiter of what he needs.

Its all about freedom that includes aspects that upset  a little bedwetting pussy like you!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #191 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 6:56am

Richdude wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 12:45am:

If some responsible individual wants something thats his choice - not dictated by gov or a nobody like you trying to be the arbiter of what he needs.

Its all about freedom that includes aspects that upset  a little bedwetting pussy like you!

Spot on Rich.......LW58 has never known what true freedom is, for unlike the USA, & other independent Republics, Australia still is tied tight to the apron of the British Monarchy, where the Crown bestows & grants Rights to the people as they see fit, rather than the People controlling their own destiny according to Laws written by the People, not dictated by the Crown.

If Australia ever completely cuts ties with Britain, & becomes a Constitutional Republic...with a Constitution that protects their "Natural Rights", one written by the hand of the People not a Government ....... then & only then will we the People of Australia have a chance to taste true freedom.

« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2017 at 7:09am by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #192 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:59am

ive always wanted machine guns on my car to eliminate sow and bad drivers. when they 'invade my space' on the road am I not by your and Panthers thinking, entitled to end them... because "i want to"?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #193 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:01am

Panther wrote on Oct 17th, 2017 at 4:20pm:

Wink

Yep, if I were living in the USA I'd probably need a good Backhoe to inter all the accumulated 'refuse'.....  Grin

IUf they are only robbing me of possessions, I have no right to kill them.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #194 - Oct 18th, 2017 at 10:01am

longweekend58 wrote on Oct 18th, 2017 at 9:59am:

ive always wanted machine guns on my car to eliminate sow and bad drivers. when they 'invade my space' on the road am I not by your and Panthers thinking, entitled to end them... because "i want to"?

Lets got to Trump, if I play golf with Trump and he cheats, I'm entitled to shoot him.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17
Send Topic Print