Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Not Talking to Non-White People about Race (Read 27349 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Not Talking to Non-White People about Race
Oct 6th, 2017 at 9:11am

On 22 February 2014, I published a post on my blog. I titled it “Why I’m No Longer Talking to Non-White People about Race”. It read: “I’m no longer engaging with non-white people on the topic of race. Not all non-white people, just the vast majority who refuse to accept the existence of structural racism and its symptoms. I can no longer engage with the gulf of an emotional disconnect that non-white people display when a white person articulates their experience. You can see their eyes shut down and harden. It’s like treacle is poured into their ears, blocking up their ear canals. It’s like they can no longer hear us.
“This emotional disconnect is the conclusion of living a life oblivious to the fact that their skin colour is the norm and all others deviate from it.
“At best, non-white people have been taught not to mention that white people are “different” in case it offends us. They truly believe that the experiences of their life as a result of their skin colour can and should be universal. I just can’t engage with the bewilderment and the defensiveness as they try to grapple with the fact that not everyone experiences the world in the way non-white people do.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/may/30/why-im-no-longer-talking-to-white-...

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Not Talking to Non-White People about Race
Reply #1 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 9:12am

See also Thomas Sowell's various clips and articles and books.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 9:36pm

NO BWIAN
We've been over this with you hundreds of times tsk, tsk, tsk...  oh dearie dearie me and you still post the same nonsense, when will you ever learn to admit when you are wrong?

You seem to forget Bwian that this thing you like to call a "artificial construct" is in fact real.  That must hurt when people poke such big holes in your ideological nonsense. Cheesy

Most things you believe bwian are superficial and just plain wrong. Cheesy

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 10:05pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 7:48pm:
"Race" is an artificial construct, created by White people to justify their imperialism.  Genetically we are all, essentially, identical.  It is what allows us to interbreed, Soren.  "Race" as you and other racists use the concept is non-scientific and silly but then, that describes you exactly, now doesn't it?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thanks, Bwian, no white privilege, then.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Oct 7th, 2017 at 3:34pm

"Race" is an artificial construct, created by White people to justify their imperialism.  Genetically we are all, essentially, identical.  It is what allows us to interbreed, Soren.  "Race" as you and other racists use the concept is non-scientific and silly but then, that describes you exactly, now doesn't it?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Thanks Brian, if we are all racially identical why do you use the term "white" ?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 2:58pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 7th, 2017 at 4:51pm:
rhino wrote on Oct 7th, 2017 at 3:34pm:
Thanks Brian, if we are all racially identical why do you use the term "white" ?

We are Genetically identical, we all share the same Genetic pool.  "White" merely identifies a group with paler skin compared to all other Humans, Rhino.   There is only one race, the human one.   Roll Eyes

No 'white privilege' then.

Fabbo. Now go and explain it to all the, er...  what do you call all those people who think that there is 'white privilege'?  Oh, yes - all those race-baiting, ignorant-of-science, silly, divisive 'blacks'.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 3:00pm

If there's no such thing as race and human difference Brian then why are you always banging on about abos? Huh

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 3:06pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 7th, 2017 at 2:15pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 10:05pm:

No, no "White privilege" that is not a social construct, Soren.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What? "No, no "White privilege" that is not a social construct, Soren."   What the blazes does that MEAN?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 3:18pm

"Race" is an artificial construct, created by White people to justify their imperialism. 

Who are those 'white' people, Bwian?  Whose artificial construct are they? How do you recognise them? (not by sight, ie colour, obviously, that would be racist).

But then how? What 'races' have they created and how do you recognise those??

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 3:28pm

We are Genetically identical, we all share the same Genetic pool.  "White" merely identifies a group with paler skin compared to all other Humans, Rhino.   There is only one race, the human one.   Roll Eyes

Now you are just being disigenuous bwian... Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Oct 8th, 2017 at 11:01pm

Don't bother reading it again....  it will never make sense in the real world.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 8:27am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 9:33pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 3:06pm:

No, no "White privilege" that is not a social construct, Soren.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What? "No, no "White privilege" that is not a social construct, Soren."   What the blazes does that MEAN?

Read it again, Soren.  You can move your lips if you find it necessary.  You'll eventually understand what I said...   Roll Eyes

Well, you don't understand yourself, Bwian.

You have created an irrelevance to argue that there in no such race.
But you also argue that, even if there is no race, there is racism. But you are not able to say what it is based on because you have defined it away in your uniquely idiotic, non-comprehending way.

So, Bwian, what is the basis of white privilege if there is no such thing as white or black race? You do you tell white from black, Bwian?

Or - why do the Chinese and Japanese see each other as different? Koreans? Poles and Russians? Germans? Ethiopians and Sudanese?

They are all racists, noticing what Bwian says isn't there at all.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #12 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 7:06pm

I was talking to a dark skinned fellow about the fifth at Randwick the other day he didn't seem to mind.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Oct 11th, 2017 at 9:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 6:30pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 8:27am:
Brian Ross wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 9:33pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 8th, 2017 at 3:06pm:

Read it again, Soren.  You can move your lips if you find it necessary.  You'll eventually understand what I said...   Roll Eyes

Well, you don't understand yourself, Bwian.

You have created an irrelevance to argue that there in no such race.
But you also argue that, even if there is no race, there is racism. But you are not able to say what it is based on because you have defined it away in your uniquely idiotic, non-comprehending way.

So, Bwian, what is the basis of white privilege if there is no such thing as white or black race? You do you tell white from black, Bwian?

Or - why do the Chinese and Japanese see each other as different? Koreans? Poles and Russians? Germans? Ethiopians and Sudanese?

They are all racists, noticing what Bwian says isn't there at all.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Do we have to travel down this silly path yet again, Soren?  Have you already forgotten the drubbing I gave you last time about the concept of "race".   Racism is an aspect of the misbegotten idea that there are different "races".  In reality there is only one "race", the human one.  We all share the same Genetic material.   It allows us to interbreed.  There are more differences within each "racial" group than there is between them.   The only major differences between the different "races" are superficial, physical adaptations to evolutionary needs caused by differing environments.   Tsk, tsk, you should stop having a closed mind, Soren.  You claim to understand science but it is obvious that you are still mired in prejudice and bigotry.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So affirmative action is about some trivial, superficial thing?
Same with 'white privilege. We can interfered so there is no need for racial discrimination acts and the whole apparatus of 'black liberation, etc. All trivial nonsense.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 6:05am

There are no races, only racism.
Genius.

You can pin anything on people while acknowledging the utter baselessness of your accusations.  Lenin is proud of you.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 10:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 4:19pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 6:05am:
There are no races, only racism.
Genius.

Why thank'ee, Soren.  Thats the nicest thing you've ever said about me.  What a pity you refuse to understand that the concept of "race" that you use is a social construct.  It has no scientific validity.  There are more differences within each "racial" group than between them.  We all share the same genetic mix, it is what allows the different "races" to interbreed.  There are essentially no Genetic differences between the so-called "races".   There is only one race, the human one and the sooner you recognise not that jettison your archaic beliefs in the supposedly superiority of the White "race" over all others, the better.   Roll Eyes

So, why don't you try and explain to us again, exactly what the Genetic differences are between Whites and other human beings with tinted skins?  It is always amusing to read your beliefs because that is all they are, beliefs, not scientifically proven.   Roll Eyes

As long as there are no racists either, I will go along.

But you are stupid enough to insist that there are no races yet keep 'racism' up your sleeve to bludgeon people with.

'Genius' was meant ironically, you cloth eared deaf old aunt.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Oct 12th, 2017 at 10:59pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 9:36pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 11th, 2017 at 9:11pm:

Nope.  It is about correcting the social disadvantage your racism has produced, Soren.

Quote:
Same with 'white privilege. We can interfered so there is no need for racial discrimination acts and the whole apparatus of 'black liberation, etc. All trivial nonsense.

Up to the people concerned, Soren.  Perhaps you should ask the people who have been disadvantages socially by your "white privilege"?   Roll Eyes

Well, they were not disadvantaged due to their race as they have NO race.
So how did they get disadvantaged? Please tell us, you must know. You are Bwian, and Bwian KNOWS. It's  not race - what then?

And who is going to tell them racially oppressed folks that they are ignorant fools for scientifically speaking, Bwian knows they are all wrong about race?

You are colossal fool, Bwian. Laughable, a comical exaggeration of the mindless idiotic progressive who cannot possibly NOT get the wrong end of every stick. You are the perfect weatherwane of the mind  - whatever you say it's  always a mistake, a misunderstanding, misapprehension and distortion.
You are reliable that way.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 9:34am

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 13th, 2017 at 3:07pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 12th, 2017 at 10:59pm:

Nope.  It is about correcting the social disadvantage your racism has produced, Soren.

Quote:

Up to the people concerned, Soren.  Perhaps you should ask the people who have been disadvantages socially by your "white privilege"?   Roll Eyes

So how did they get disadvantaged? Please tell us, you must know. You are Bwian, and Bwian KNOWS. It's  not race - what then?

Economics.  Technology.   You know, social things, not Genetic things, Soren.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
And who is going to tell them racially oppressed folks that they are ignorant fools for scientifically speaking, Bwian knows they are all wrong about race?

You can be "racially oppressed" as long as you recognise there is no such thing as the concept of "race" as proclaimed by racists, Soren.   Tsk, tsk, you really are being deliberately foolish, now aren't you?   Surely you should be thinking about sex, pooh and all those other things that Freud claimed drove our thinking?    Roll Eyes

So you can be racially oppressive as long as you realise that there is no such thing as race as the basis of oppression. If you are racially oppressive because you DO think there is such a thing as race, you are wrong.
The basis of oppression is not race but economics and technology - socially constructed things. Cultural things. So racism is about mapping evident cultural differences onto evident, immediately visible, smellable, audible 'racial' characteristics. 

So race is a shothand for the overlap of what you look like and the societies you come from. Whites come from curious, cooperative, accommodating and self-correcting societies. Black Africans tend to come from fractious, dog-eat-dog societies, as do Aborigines, Arabs and others. Their is often written on their sullen, resentful faces. They smell a bit of 'home', they dress like it's still Timbuktu and suck back great gobs of snot in public. Whites who do the same sort of thing are ALSO looked down on as primitive and strange.
The non-whites who assimilate to 'white' culture tend to be open-faced, engaging, well-spoken, clean and pleasant to be around. Their 'race' is pretty irrelevant even though we can still see that they don't need as much suntan lotion as the honkies.

Did I get it?  Race is about culture.  That's why cultural assimilation is the best response to 'racism'. So don't come to the other end of the world and still live like you haven't left Timbuktu because people will treat you like you belong THERE and not here.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 5:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 5:06pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 9:34am:

Quote:

Economics.  Technology.   You know, social things, not Genetic things, Soren.   Roll Eyes

Quote:

You can be "racially oppressed" as long as you recognise there is no such thing as the concept of "race" as proclaimed by racists, Soren.   Tsk, tsk, you really are being deliberately foolish, now aren't you?   Surely you should be thinking about sex, pooh and all those other things that Freud claimed drove our thinking?    Roll Eyes

So you can be racially oppressive as long as you realise that there is no such thing as race as the basis of oppression. If you are racially oppressive because you DO think there is such a thing as race, you are wrong.

Exactly, Soren, exactly. "Race" is a social construct.  Racism grows from that.  Bravo, you're finally getting the modern idea about "race" and racism.    Shocked

Quote:
The basis of oppression is not race but economics and technology - socially constructed things. Cultural things. So racism is about mapping evident cultural differences onto evident, immediately visible, smellable, audible 'racial' characteristics. 

Well done.  People look different because their skin colour/characteristics are different therefore, according to the racists they are Genetically different, when in reality we are all the same (more or less) Genetically.  We all share common ancestors and we have evolved from them into the different "races" because of physical separation and adaptation to different physical environments.   Well done,  you're showing that you can change your thinking if you try hard enough.    Smiley

Quote:
So race is a shothand for the overlap of what you look like and the societies you come from. Whites come from curious, cooperative, accommodating and self-correcting societies. Black Africans tend to come from fractious, dog-eat-dog societies, as do Aborigines, Arabs and others. Their is often written on their sullen, resentful faces. They smell a bit of 'home', they dress like it's still Timbuktu and suck back great gobs of snot in public. Whites who do the same sort of thing are ALSO looked down on as primitive and strange.

No, we all come from curious, cooperative, accommodating societies.  It is when warped thinking, created by racists who are more interested in emphasising the differences than the similarities, that racism appears.

Quote:
The non-whites who assimilate to 'white' culture tend to be open-faced, engaging, well-spoken, clean and pleasant to be around. Their 'race' is pretty irrelevant even though we can still see that they don't need as much suntan lotion as the honkies.

No, that is racist thinking, Soren, which I am sure you are well aware of.  Tsk, tsk.  So much hope, dashed on the rocks of your racism...   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Did I get it?  Race is about culture.  That's why cultural assimilation is the best response to 'racism'. So don't come to the other end of the world and still live like you haven't left Timbuktu because people will treat you like you belong THERE and not here.

No, only racists will, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes
So aborigines are just humans like us all and deserve no special treatment hey Brian? No races hey?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 5:21pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 5:06pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 9:34am:

Quote:

Quote:

Exactly, Soren, exactly. "Race" is a social construct.  Racism grows from that.  Bravo, you're finally getting the modern idea about "race" and racism.    Shocked

Quote:

Well done.  People look different because their skin colour/characteristics are different therefore, according to the racists they are Genetically different, when in reality we are all the same (more or less) Genetically.  We all share common ancestors and we have evolved from them into the different "races" because of physical separation and adaptation to different physical environments.   Well done,  you're showing that you can change your thinking if you try hard enough.    Smiley

Quote:

No, we all come from curious, cooperative, accommodating societies.  It is when warped thinking, created by racists who are more interested in emphasising the differences than the similarities, that racism appears.

Quote:

No, that is racist thinking, Soren, which I am sure you are well aware of.  Tsk, tsk.  So much hope, dashed on the rocks of your racism...   Roll Eyes

Quote:

No, only racists will, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

You deny the logic of your own argument, Bwian.

There ARE cultural differences and they are NOT accidental. Groups of people create their own cultures (usually in the image of their gods). Primitive people have primitive cultures, advanced, enlightened people have advanced, enlightened cultures.

You CAN choose which culture to assimilate to. Race solidarity makes a lot of non-whites (they DO believe in races) stick with their backward cultures because at least it's theirs, they figure. Non-whites are far more racist toward other non-whites than they are resentful towards whites.

The white man's 'sin' is to show up the inadequacy of most non-white cultures.

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #20 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 6:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 5:41pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Soren, it doesn't matter what people believe in.  It is what Science proves.  Science, in the form of Genetics, proves there is no major differences Genetically between the various "races".   The only differences are superficial, physical adaptations to environments.  We all share the same Genetic mix, it is what makes us a single species, Soren - homo sapiens sapiens.   It is what allows us to interbreed.    Until you accept that you are no different to a Viking, gibbering in the forest about Thor making thunder the next time a storm hits.  You are socially, no different at all to those Indigenous Australians or New Guineans.  Your views are the same as the so-called "primitives" whom you deride so much.   Tsk,tsk, get back to your Madrassa, Soren.   Primitive.   Rejecter of Science.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Having just read three pages of Brian Ross'es drivel I will attest to the fact there is only one race, and as such no one can be racist.
Thats correct eh you you racist bigot.

Justsayno Go home and have talk to your fictitious autistic son, looser.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 6:22pm

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Soren, it doesn't matter what people believe in.  It is what Science proves.  Science, in the form of Genetics, proves there is no major differences Genetically between the various "races".   The only differences are superficial, physical adaptations to environments.  We all share the same Genetic mix, it is what makes us a single species, Soren - homo sapiens sapiens.   It is what allows us to interbreed.    Until you accept that you are no different to a Viking, gibbering in the forest about Thor making thunder the next time a storm hits.  You are socially, no different at all to those Indigenous Australians or New Guineans.  Your views are the same as the so-called "primitives" whom you deride so much.   Tsk,tsk, get back to your Madrassa, Soren.   Primitive.   Rejecter of Science.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"It is what Science proves. "

Grin Grin

You are obviously not aware that science is a human-made cultural construct. Race is a cultural thing. All human life is a cultural thing as it is lived. NOBODY lives genetically, nobody - well nobody other than you - relates to others genetically but culturally. Science is cultural.

'Race' indicates cultural difference. You worship 'science' and 'genetics' as if they were not as artificial  - ie man-made - as any other cultural construct.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Oct 14th, 2017 at 7:18pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 6:42pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 14th, 2017 at 6:22pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

"It is what Science proves. "

Grin Grin

You are obviously not aware that science is a human-made cultural construct. Race is a cultural thing. All human life is a cultural thing as it is lived. NOBODY lives genetically, nobody - well nobody other than you - relates to others genetically but culturally. Science is cultural.

'Race' indicates cultural difference. You worship 'science' and 'genetics' as if they were not as artificial  - ie man-made - as any other cultural construct.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Poor, poor, Soren, a primitive.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

You have no argument, only a stupid yawn. It's a sign that you are too stupid to understand your own contradictions.

Go to sleep, your head must be hurting, little old auntie.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #23 - Oct 15th, 2017 at 11:34am

Thanks bwian, just won a ten dollar bet that your post would consist of yawns...   Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Nov 29th, 2017 at 6:04pm

When will the European daughters, violated by Muslim 'refugees', make the front page of Western newspapers the way the 'Muslim refugees' constantly make thee front pages about their faux grievances???

« Last Edit: Nov 29th, 2017 at 7:44pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Nov 29th, 2017 at 7:53pm

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 8:34pm

Indigenous/black/non-white science and physics are obviously different to white, colonialist, oppressive physics....

https://www.reddit.com/r/Whatcouldgowrong/comments/dqblt8/looks_like_a_situation...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Whatcouldgowrong/comments/drniq8/wcgw_if_i_throw_a_shov...

White guy tries indigenous physics....
https://www.reddit.com/r/Whatcouldgowrong/comments/dsitte/wcgw_if_i_jump_over_th...
Disrespected the spirits, no doubt.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 9:13pm

and yet you continue to use terms to delineate between races. You cant have it both ways, either race exists or it doesnt. If it doesnt as you claim then it is pointless to use the term "white" because it doesnt identify anyone other than those with white skin. Thats racism Brian.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 11:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 10:28pm:
rhino wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 9:13pm:

and yet you continue to use terms to delineate between races. You cant have it both ways, either race exists or it doesnt. If it doesnt as you claim then it is pointless to use the term "white" because it doesnt identify anyone other than those with white skin. Thats racism Brian.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smil...

When you cease to use the term, I will cease to use the term.  When discussing "race" one must use terms that Racists understand otherwise you will be mystified by what I am saying.  Roll Eyes
Are you calling the whole field of forensic anthropology racist? I will never be mystified by what you are saying Brian, my IQ is at least 20 points above yours.

IP Logged

miketrees

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 9:07am

Sorry I have deleted a post
You are not talking to yourself

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #30 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 10:21am

And the Europeans will split into 4 Races: The Blue Brunettes (light, almost transparent, skin) to populate Europe (2/3rds are now).
The Grey Raven-haired (pale, silvery, skin) to populate Oceania.
The Red Ranga (fair, porcelin, skin) to populate North America.
The White Blonde (white, thick like a wetsuit, skin) to populate Sahul (and some of Sunda).

The Blacks populate Africa (defaults Aboriginals like a jilted lover).
Yellows populate Asia.
Browns populate Middle-East.
...and they come together to make South America 'Green'.

The Regressive Gene separates.
The Dominant Gene joins.

You can tell which is the most 'male' of the Races.  Wink
The original European race split apart like a fertilised egg, from the Middle-Eastern 'seed' of Religious knowledge.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #31 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 11:14am

I think multiculturalism has gone too far:

Peckham school  UK.

https://peckhampeculiar.tumblr.com/post/88364851869/local-pupils-set-to-perform

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 11:21am

Ha ha ha ha !! they thought they were getting cheap labor but instead they ended up on the gyro robbing people Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #33 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 11:22am

Sir lastnail wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 11:21am:
Ha ha ha ha !! they thought they were getting cheap labor but instead they ended up on the gyro robbing people Sad

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 12:39pm

Punchbowl

Blacktown

James Ruse
High

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 1:17pm

Some of those students in that Punchbowl photo must be slow learners, they look like they're in their fifties, must have repeated a lot of classes

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 3:09pm

"when in reality we are all the same (more or less) Genetically." - Brian Ross

Yes, more or less, but not the same

Genetics is by no means a settled science. Scientists are still working on it and arguing over it

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 3:53pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 1:17pm:
Some of those students in that Punchbowl photo must be slow learners, they look like they're in their fifties, must have repeated a lot of classes

Cousins...

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 4:27pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 3:34pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 3:09pm:

Genetics is by no means a settled science. Scientists are still working on it and arguing over it

Genetically, we all share the same pool.  It is what makes us all humans.  It is what makes it possible for humans from the Arctic to interbreed with the humans from anywhere else.  It is what destroys the claims by Racists that "race" exist.  It doesn't.  There are more differences, Genetically, within each "racial" group than there is between them.    Roll Eyes

So you keep saying - but by your own admission, there are genetic differences between "racial" groups

Your assertion that humans share the same genetic pool only means every human has a head, two arms, two legs and stand upright

After that, genetics determines whether you are criminal or peaceful, strong or weak, adaptable or lazy, submissive or leading, etc - these are the genetics we should be concerned about

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 4:45pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 11:12am:
rhino wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 11:00pm:

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smil...

When you cease to use the term, I will cease to use the term.  When discussing "race" one must use terms that Racists understand otherwise you will be mystified by what I am saying.  Roll Eyes
Are you calling the whole field of forensic anthropology racist? I will never be mystified by what you are saying Brian, my IQ is at least 20 points above yours.

"Forensic Anthropology" describes what people are from physical evidence they have left behind.  Their skull shape, their skeleton, etc.  These are physical aspects of evolutionary adaptation to external environmental factors.   They do not determine an individual's intelligence nor their self-worth nor do they show that individuals with those characteristics are unable to interbreed with other individuals with difference characteristics.  Genetics OTOH does that, it shows that we all share the same Genetic pool.  It is what determines we are all humans, members of the species Homo Sapien Sapiens.  It shows we are all members of the only "race" that exists, the human one.   Despite your supposed higher intelligence and IQ score, you have not once argument against those points, Rhino.

Quote:
Anthropology is a child of Western imperialism.It has roots in the humanist visions of the enlightenment, but as a university discipline and a  modem science it  came into its own in the last decades of the nineteenth and the early twentieth centuries.  This was the period in  which the Western nations were making their final push to bring practically the whole pre-industrial,  non-Western world under their political and economic control.

Until the Second World War most of our field work was carried out in societies that had been conquered by our own governments.  We tended to accept the imperialist framework as given,  perhaps partly because we were influenced by the dominant ideas of our time, and partly because at that time there was little anyone could do to dismantle the empires.

[Source]

Modern Anthropology was invented in the mid-19th century to justify Racism and the exploitation of non-European peoples.  See Introdution to Anthropology:  IX. History of Anthropology for a basic explanation of how it was used to justify the exploitation of foreign peoples, Rhino.   Roll Eyes
No evidence for that Brian. as I stated, if races didnt exist then forensic anthropology couldn't exist. Its does and it does. You cannot alter the facts Brian.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 6:06pm

Genetically, we all share the same pool.  It is what makes us all humans.  It is what makes it possible for humans from the Arctic to interbreed with the humans from anywhere else.  It is what destroys the claims by Racists that "race" exist.  It doesn't.  There are more differences, Genetically, within each "racial" group than there is between them.    Roll Eyes

Dogs can interbred but you wouldn't want a Wiener dog or Chua hua as your blind dog, should you ever need one, Bwian.

Race, breed - what the difference?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 7:48pm

Frank wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 6:06pm:

Dogs can interbred but you wouldn't want a Wiener dog or Chua hua as your blind dog, should you ever need one, Bwian.

Quite a lot actually, Soren and your inability to understand the concepts I have been explaining just goes to show how much you deny reality and the science that we have created to explain it.

If we were to like you to a breed of dog, I rather think you would fit well into the Irish Red Setter variety - the stupidest dog created.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #42 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 7:51pm

rhino wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 4:45pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 11:12am:
rhino wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 11:00pm:

"Forensic Anthropology" describes what people are from physical evidence they have left behind.  Their skull shape, their skeleton, etc.  These are physical aspects of evolutionary adaptation to external environmental factors.   They do not determine an individual's intelligence nor their self-worth nor do they show that individuals with those characteristics are unable to interbreed with other individuals with difference characteristics.  Genetics OTOH does that, it shows that we all share the same Genetic pool.  It is what determines we are all humans, members of the species Homo Sapien Sapiens.  It shows we are all members of the only "race" that exists, the human one.   Despite your supposed higher intelligence and IQ score, you have not once argument against those points, Rhino.

Quote:
Anthropology is a child of Western imperialism.It has roots in the humanist visions of the enlightenment, but as a university discipline and a  modem science it  came into its own in the last decades of the nineteenth and the early twentieth centuries.  This was the period in  which the Western nations were making their final push to bring practically the whole pre-industrial,  non-Western world under their political and economic control.

Until the Second World War most of our field work was carried out in societies that had been conquered by our own governments.  We tended to accept the imperialist framework as given,  perhaps partly because we were influenced by the dominant ideas of our time, and partly because at that time there was little anyone could do to dismantle the empires.

[Source]

Modern Anthropology was invented in the mid-19th century to justify Racism and the exploitation of non-European peoples.  See Introdution to Anthropology:  IX. History of Anthropology for a basic explanation of how it was used to justify the exploitation of foreign peoples, Rhino.   Roll Eyes
No evidence for that Brian. as I stated, if races didnt exist then forensic anthropology couldn't exist. Its does and it does. You cannot alter the facts Brian.

A great deal of evidence actually, Rhino.  What it demonstrates is the poor credentials of Anthropology as a discipline.   Forensic Anthropology suffers in that it can only describe the likely "race" that an individual hails from.  It cannot prove that they were not a "sport" thrown up from a different one.   Genetics overturns the entire concept of "race" and proves how much of a social construct the views expressed by Racists are.  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #43 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 8:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 7:51pm:
What it demonstrates is the poor credentials of Anthropology as a discipline.

Or is it your predisposition to use facts incorrectly to suit your agenda?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #44 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 8:34pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 4:27pm:

So you keep saying - but by your own admission, there are genetic differences between "racial" groups

Minor ones.

Quote:
Your assertion that humans share the same genetic pool only means every human has a head, two arms, two legs and stand upright

No, it means that they are humans, not Chimpanzees or Orangutans or molluscs..

Quote:
After that, genetics determines whether you are criminal or peaceful, strong or weak, adaptable or lazy, submissive or leading, etc - these are the genetics we should be concerned about

And your evidence for that is what, exactly?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #45 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 8:34pm

Setanta wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 8:33pm:

And your evidence for that is what, exactly, Setanta?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #46 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 8:38pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 8:34pm:

We have already been through a part of it with your insistence that the Chinese were way ahead of the west as has been shown to be wrong. Where would you like to start now? Remember don't get all uppity and snarky, it didn't work out so well last time. Seek knowledge not outcomes.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 8:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 7:48pm:

Quite a lot actually, Soren and your inability to understand the concepts I have been explaining just goes to show how much you deny reality and the science that we have created to explain it.

If we were to like you to a breed of dog, I rather think you would fit well into the Irish Red Setter variety - the stupidest dog created.  Roll Eyes

So an Irish Setter - African Negro - is not the same calibre as a British bulldog or King Charles Spaniel or a German pointer  - white man in dog form?  Or what. What ARE you trying to say but can't find the words or concept to express it, Bwian (the story of your sad life right there).

Bwian, you can't think coherently and when cornered you just spout more idiocy. You are a jumbled, tail-chasing dog of no particular breed.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 10:54pm

Minor ones.

Quote:

Quote:

"Minor ones." ... possibly, but still different

"No, it means that they are humans, not Chimpanzees or Orangutans or molluscs" .... I don't recall I implied that humans were Chimpanzees or Orangutans or molluscs.

"And your evidence for that is what, exactly?" .... Everybody knows that genetics makes you what you are, all except you apparently. Some people are  more susceptible to serious disease than others because of different genetics. Some families breed criminals because of different genetics

Here's a random excerpt ...

A genetic analysis of almost 900 offenders in Finland has revealed two genes associated with violent crime.

Those with the genes were 13 times more likely to have a history of repeated violent behaviour.

The authors of the study, published in the journal Molecular Psychiatry, said at least 5-10% of all violent crime in Finland could be attributed to individuals with these genotypes

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #49 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 11:09pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 10:54pm:

Minor ones.

Quote:

Quote:

"No, it means that they are humans, not Chimpanzees or Orangutans or molluscs" .... I don't recall I implied that humans were Chimpanzees or Orangutans or molluscs.

"And your evidence for that is what, exactly?" .... Everybody knows that genetics makes you what you are, all except you apparently. Some people are  more susceptible to serious disease than others because of different genetics. Some families breed criminals because of different genetics

A genetic analysis of almost 900 offenders in Finland has revealed two genes associated with violent crime.

Those with the genes were 13 times more likely to have a history of repeated violent behaviour.

The authors of the study, published in the journal Molecular Psychiatry, said at least 5-10% of all violent crime in Finland could be attributed to individuals with these genotypes

Vikingr gene?  Grin

The fact of the matter is all traits we have are there for a reason. Left/right political views, freedom/fear views, they are all needed to make us whole. Sometimes we need the "right", a little paranoia is good in the right situation, we need the "left", we should be able to expand, explore and progress. We need people of a psychopathic nature, we need the Mothras that cry at every perceived injustice, real or imagined. These all help us to thrive as a species through changing environments. Don't hate on each other, we really do need each other as annoying as that can be.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 12:03am

More ....

"Each criminal was given a profile based on their offences, categorising them into violent or non-violent. The association between genes and previous behaviour was strongest for the 78 who fitted the "extremely violent offender" profile.

This group had committed a total of 1,154 murders, manslaughters, attempted homicides or batteries. A replication group of 114 criminals had all committed at least one murder.

These all carried a low-activity version of the MAOA gene, which previous research has dubbed the "warrior gene" because of its link to aggressive behaviour."

A bit more ....

" ......
Despite this view, echoed by many other scientists, there have been several instances of defence lawyers using genetic information to reduce sentences.

In 2009, a court in Italy reduced the sentence of a criminal with genes linked to bad behaviour. In a similar case in the US a murderer's genetic profile was highlighted as a contributing factor for his crime
."

That's interesting, certain genes can mean a lighter sentence

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #51 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 2:48pm

Setanta wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 8:38pm:

We have already been through a part of it with your insistence that the Chinese were way ahead of the west as has been shown to be wrong. Where would you like to start now? Remember don't get all uppity and snarky, it didn't work out so well last time. Seek knowledge not outcomes.

Until the fifteenth century, China led the west technologically.  QED.   You may believe otherwise but all the academics have show that to be true.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #52 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 2:51pm

Frank wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 8:47pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 7:48pm:

So an Irish Setter - African Negro - is not the same calibre as a British bulldog or King Charles Spaniel or a German pointer  - white man in dog form?  Or what. What ARE you trying to say but can't find the words or concept to express it, Bwian (the story of your sad life right there).

Until you can come up with a peer-reviewed scientific paper, Soren which refutes what I have been saying, all your views are just bullshit based on Racism which Genetics has disproved.  Now, run along, back to your little kiddies' playground where you belong.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #53 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 2:57pm

Minor ones.

Quote:

Quote:

This announced in 2015 has since been disputed.  Most Geneticists do not believe that there is a gene (or genes) which are linked to violent crime.  If there were, we would all be much more violent than we are.   You are mistaking, as did those researchers a gene which is present amongst people in prison, not a gene that is linked to violent behaviour.    Roll Eyes

Furthermore, two genes amongst some  20,000-25,000 is as I have a said a "minor difference" amongst human beings.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 4:37pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 10th, 2019 at 2:57pm:

Minor ones.

Quote:

Quote:

This announced in 2015 has since been disputed.  Most Geneticists do not believe that there is a gene (or genes) which are linked to violent crime.  If there were, we would all be much more violent than we are.   You are mistaking, as did those researchers a gene which is present amongst people in prison, not a gene that is linked to violent behaviour.    Roll Eyes

Furthermore, two genes amongst some  20,000-25,000 is as I have a said a "minor difference" amongst human beings.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I doubt you have evidence of that. Genetics is not a settled science, scientists are still working on it as you can see as late as 2015 they were still doing research. There's nothing concrete about genetics yet, but what is generally accepted is that many people are prone to have genes that make them vulnerable or resistant in one form or another regarding diseases and societal behaviour

If you think that genetic difference is only minor between humans, someone will need to explain why Chinese are what they are, and Australian Aboriginals are what they are .... two vastly and absolutely different species of humans. When the great differences between these two groups are considered, there's a good case for describing them as two distinct races of people

Chinese in the southern half of China are the same distance from the Equator as Aboriginals in Central Australia. Why then don't they look the same? You reckon we all migrated from Africa, yet Southern Chinese are not black, but they've lived in a similar climate to the Australian Aboriginals for millennia. A big difference in genetics might have something to do with why they are so different

Of course, I'm not forgetting that while I'm searching for the truth about Genetics, your research is based on how you can wiggle Genetics into your ideology of multiculturalism and multi-"racial" populations. So what is the purpose of your ideology, does it even have a purpose?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #55 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 6:16pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 10th, 2019 at 2:48pm:
Setanta wrote on Nov 9th, 2019 at 8:38pm:

Until the fifteenth century, China led the west technologically.  QED.   You may believe otherwise but all the academics have show that to be true.  Roll Eyes

Until? From the beginning of time? I've given ample evidence Brian. Feel free to ignore it if it suits your seemingly religious devotion to your views. It seems knowledge is not really what you seek but justification for your beliefs, ignoring that which is inconvenient. Exactly what you claim of the other side.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #56 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 7:10pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 10th, 2019 at 4:37pm:

I doubt you have evidence of that. Genetics is not a settled science, scientists are still working on it as you can see as late as 2015 they were still doing research. There's nothing concrete about genetics yet, but what is generally accepted is that many people are prone to have genes that make them vulnerable or resistant in one form or another regarding diseases and societal behaviour

There is nothing concrete about science, you silly fellow.  It is always subject to upheaval as better understanding occurs.  What is known about Genetics is that we know that it is Genetics which makes us, well, us.  Genetics describes the differences between humanity and all other species on the planet.

Quote:
If you think that genetic difference is only minor between humans, someone will need to explain why Chinese are what they are, and Australian Aboriginals are what they are .... two vastly and absolutely different species of humans. When the great differences between these two groups are considered, there's a good case for describing them as two distinct races of people

The differences between the various groups of humanity are described by evolutionary adaptation to differing environments.  White people have paler skin because they evolved in the far northern climes where Vitamin D absorption was important where as people with darker skins evolved closer to the equator where it is not as necessary.  Chinese people evolved on the central Asian plains and in the arctic where being able to mask the eye from blizzards and dust storms was important.  Indigenous Australians evolved in India originally, hence their darker skin.  They are different because they have differing evolutions.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #57 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 8:37pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 10th, 2019 at 7:10pm:

There is nothing concrete about science, you silly fellow.  It is always subject to upheaval as better understanding occurs.  What is known about Genetics is that we know that it is Genetics which makes us, well, us.  Genetics describes the differences between humanity and all other species on the planet.

Quote:

The differences between the various groups of humanity are described by evolutionary adaptation to differing environments.  White people have paler skin because they evolved in the far northern climes where Vitamin D absorption was important where as people with darker skins evolved closer to the equator where it is not as necessary.  Chinese people evolved on the central Asian plains and in the arctic where being able to mask the eye from blizzards and dust storms was important.  Indigenous Australians evolved in India originally, hence their darker skin.  They are different because they have differing evolutions.    Roll Eyes

You are far too fixated on skin colour, why is that? That is not the only adaption possible to increase the groups chance of survival, is it? A group can have even more than one adaptation.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 9:17pm

Setanta wrote on Nov 10th, 2019 at 8:37pm:

Quote:

You are far too fixated on skin colour, why is that? That is not the only adaption possible to increase the groups chance of survival, is it? A group can have even more than one adaptation.

This is what Brian is trying so hard to convince us of - he likes to state the obvious ....

"What is known about Genetics is that we know that it is Genetics which makes us, well, us.  Genetics describes the differences between humanity and all other species on the planet."

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #59 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 10:02pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 10th, 2019 at 9:17pm:

Quote:

This is what Brian is trying so hard to convince us of - he likes to state the obvious ....

"What is known about Genetics is that we know that it is Genetics which makes us, well, us.  Genetics describes the differences between humanity and all other species on the planet."

I don't know why it has to be brought back to skin colour every time by people like Brian. I have no inferiority complex that Han are generally smarter than Caucasian, that Caucasians are generally smarter than Africans. That Africans generally have more fast twitch muscles than Caucasians, etc. Why does it always equal skin colour to people like Brian? School and other tests I've been put through put me, I'm kinda loathe to say, in the top 10th percentile, I don't go around thinking people are more stupid than me and would never believe that would make me a better person. In fact I can be a total cunt. I don't judge people's worth by their skin colour or how smart/fast/how high they can jump. Brian seems to think skin colour is what drives people if they are white, like some genetic anomaly. He, like Karnal is fixated on skin colour.

Best they move their reasoning to culture rather than colour.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #60 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 10:31pm

Quote:

Skin colour is important to Racists, not to me.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #61 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 10:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 10th, 2019 at 10:31pm:

Quote:

Skin colour is important to Racists, not to me.   Roll Eyes

It seems it's preeminently important to you. Perhaps you are not making your case well enough.

Or, perhaps as it's so important to you, you are racist...

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #62 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 10:45pm

Are you white Brian? Do you need to use your "white" superiority to help the "lesser" races? Is that why you do this? They need your "white" protection and encouragement? Let them know it's OK be to be proud of something they can't do anything about like their skin colour yet admonish those who would have any pride in their "white" skin? How the hell can anyone have pride in something they were born with? Pride is born of ones achievements. It's not a birthright. Perhaps you are just bringing the sense of achievement of those horrid "whites" into check? Just helping a "brother" out?

When I visited a mate in South Australia in the early '90s there was a program running to tell Aboriginals to be "proud" of being Aboriginal. Be "proud" of something they had no control over, an accident of birth. Not something they themselves accomplished, inherited pride. If it's good enough for Aboriginals to inherit "pride", why is it not OK for others?

Good: Be proud! You survived!
Bad: Be proud! You won!
« Last Edit: Nov 10th, 2019 at 11:02pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #63 - Nov 10th, 2019 at 11:15pm

Setanta wrote on Nov 10th, 2019 at 10:45pm:
Are you white Brian? Do you need to use your "white" superiority to help the "lesser" races? Is that why you do this? They need your "white" protection and encouragement? Let them know it's OK be to be proud of something they can't do anything about like their skin colour yet admonish those who would have any pride in their "white" skin? How the hell can anyone have pride in something they were born with? Pride is born of ones achievements. It's not a birthright. Perhaps you are just bringing the sense of achievement of those horrid "whites" into check? Just helping a "brother" out?

When I visited a mate in South Australia in the early '90s there was a program running to tell Aboriginals to be "proud" of being Aboriginal. Be "proud" of something they had no control over, an accident of birth. Not something they themselves accomplished, inherited pride. If it's good enough for Aboriginals to inherit "pride", why is it not OK for others?

Setanta - it's OK to be white:

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 12:55am

Lovely lasses Bobby, they remind me of the TV entertainment show Celtic Woman

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #65 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 4:59am

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 12:55am:
Lovely lasses Bobby, they remind me of the TV entertainment show Celtic Woman

Unfortunately the white races are dying out.

There will be a billion more Africans by 2050.
Many will continue their invasion of Europe and
will multiply to extremes there too.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 7:26am

Bobby. wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 4:59am:
There will be a billion more Africans by 2050.
Many will continue their invasion of Europe and

What about climate change, are the Africans practicing birth control?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #67 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 12:21pm

The colour of my skin is pointless, Setanta.  The colour of anybody's skin means nothing to me.  That you seem to use it as a means of attacking me suggests that you are being Racist.  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 3:56pm

So what is the purpose of your ideology, does it even have a purpose?

Brian?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #69 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 5:47pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 3:56pm:

Brian?

Yes, Bias?

My "ideology"?  It is to show the stupidity of Racism and Racists.  Genetics has shown how shallow their understanding of what constitutes humanity is.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Nov 11th, 2019 at 7:48pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 5:47pm:

Brian?

Yes, Bias?

My "ideology"?  It is to show the stupidity of Racism and Racists.  Genetics has shown how shallow their understanding of what constitutes humanity is.  Roll Eyes

But a few posts ago you said this: "There is nothing concrete about science, you silly fellow.  It is always subject to upheaval as better understanding occurs."

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 5:55pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 11th, 2019 at 5:47pm:

Brian?

Yes, Bias?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJa3h5OXYAAjaTd.jpg:large

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 7:37pm

Setanta wrote on Nov 10th, 2019 at 10:02pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Nov 10th, 2019 at 9:17pm:

Quote:

I don't know why it has to be brought back to skin colour every time by people like Brian. I have no inferiority complex that Han are generally smarter than Caucasian, that Caucasians are generally smarter than Africans. That Africans generally have more fast twitch muscles than Caucasians, etc. Why does it always equal skin colour to people like Brian? School and other tests I've been put through put me, I'm kinda loathe to say, in the top 10th percentile, I don't go around thinking people are more stupid than me and would never believe that would make me a better person. In fact I can be a total cunt. I don't judge people's worth by their skin colour or how smart/fast/how high they can jump. Brian seems to think skin colour is what drives people if they are white, like some genetic anomaly. He, like Karnal is fixated on skin colour.

Best they move their reasoning to culture rather than colour.
Bingo. Its Brian and others like him who are fixated on skin colour.

IP Logged

Robot

Conspirator

Engadine Maccas
Reply #73 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 9:12pm

...proud of something they can't do anything about like their skin colour...How the hell can anyone have pride in something they were born with? Pride is born of ones achievements. It's not a birthright.

Hey, you're right: white pride is stupid!

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #74 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 9:18pm

Robot wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 9:12pm:
...proud of something they can't do anything about like their skin colour...How the hell can anyone have pride in something they were born with? Pride is born of ones achievements. It's not a birthright.

So is Abo pride and a bunch of other "pride" movements like Gay pride. It's like "I'm so proud! I was born on Earth!" What pride can one take from others achievements or something you have no control over?

I've had people say I must be so proud of "one of three sons" because of what they have achieved. Nope, the only pride I can take is in how I raised them and what I taught them, everything else is theirs.

Second hand feelings don't do it for me.

IP Logged

Robot

Conspirator

Engadine Maccas
Reply #75 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 9:29pm

Setanta wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 9:18pm:

So is Abo pride and a bunch of other "pride" movements like Gay pride.

And national pride, and sporting team pride, and a pride of lions, and Eric Prydz.

Second hand feelings don't do it for me.

That's normal; most people just use the one hand.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #76 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 9:39pm

Robot wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 9:29pm:

So is Abo pride and a bunch of other "pride" movements like Gay pride.

And national pride, and sporting team pride.

Yep. Hand on dick stuff.

IP Logged

Robot

Conspirator

Engadine Maccas
Reply #77 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 9:49pm

Maybe it's best that they change it from "Indigenous Pride" to "Don't Feel Bad About Yourself Despite the Crappy Things People Do to You Because You're Indigenous."

Nah, who am I kidding: people would still whinge that white people don't get to have that, too.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #78 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 9:54pm

Robot wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 9:49pm:
Maybe it's best that they change it from "Indigenous Pride" to "Don't Feel Bad About Yourself Despite the Crappy Things People Do to You Because You're Indigenous."

Nah, who am I kidding: people would still whinge that white people don't get to have that, too.

Less whining all round would be a good thing. 99% of "aboriginals" today would not exist if the white man never showed up here. Their DNA is the proof of that. They would not exist if the "invasion" never happened yet they whine about their existence.

IP Logged

Robot

Conspirator

Engadine Maccas
Reply #79 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 10:06pm

Setanta wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 9:54pm:
Less whining all round would be a good thing. 99% of "aboriginals" today would not exist if the white man never showed up here. Their DNA is the proof of that. They would not exist if the "invasion" never happened yet they whine about their existence.

"Lick the boot, you ingrates."

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #80 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 10:08pm

Robot wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 10:06pm:

You might have to expand on that for those of us that are not mind readers. Is it a wholly emotional cry I read?

IP Logged

Robot

Conspirator

Engadine Maccas
Reply #81 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 10:29pm

Setanta wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 10:08pm:

You might have to expand on that for those of us that are not mind readers.

" L i c k   t h e   b o o t ,   y o u   i n g r a t e s . "

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #82 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 10:32pm

Robot wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 10:29pm:
Setanta wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 10:08pm:

You might have to expand on that for those of us that are not mind readers.

Still not getting it. Undecided

Do you mean they should shift their paradigm? I can go with that. No licking of boots needed. Being locked into a victimhood state of mind can't really go anywhere, it's sad this way is encouraged.

IP Logged

Robot

Conspirator

Engadine Maccas
Reply #83 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 10:48pm

Setanta wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 10:32pm:
Quote:

I don't have any more lebensraum whitespace to spare.

Do you mean they should shift their paradigm? I can go with that. No licking of boots needed. Being locked into a victimhood state of mind can't really go anywhere, it's sad this way is encouraged.

Keep following that line of thought and you'll probably end up with something positive like "Indigenous Pride", but with a different label that doesn't offend your feelings.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #84 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 10:56pm

Robot wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 10:48pm:
Quote:

I don't have any more lebensraum whitespace to spare.

Keep following that line of thought and you'll probably end up with something positive like "Indigenous Pride", but with a different label that doesn't offend your feelings.

Ahh.. I see. it seems I'm upsetting both sides of the apple cart. Like I have said, I have no "pride" for something I have not accomplished, not into vicarious pride or any vicarious feelgoods and I don't think anyone should. It's a failing of "self" to do so.

IP Logged

Robot

Conspirator

Engadine Maccas
Reply #85 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 11:26pm

Setanta wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 10:56pm:
Ahh.. I see. it seems I'm upsetting both sides of the apple cart. Like I have said, I have no "pride" for something I have not accomplished, not into vicarious pride or any vicarious feelgoods and I don't think anyone should. It's a failing of "self" to do so.

That's deep, man. I'll never take pride in an apple again.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #86 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 11:32pm

You should just spit it out Reboot. Unlike other members I can see how long it takes for you to formulate a response. I can see that may not be seen as fair but taking what seems like 3/4 hour to post...

is getting tedious to wait for and not a good look.

Perhaps I should not wait for your rather empty replies. You have had another reply coming for almost half an hour and I'm wondering if you will get there before I have to go to bed. Spit it out already dear boy.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #87 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 11:33pm

Robot wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 11:26pm:

Ah you finally did it. Half an hour and we got that. I'm impressed. The white world wasn't built by inbred hillbillys like you, that's for sure but you'll take pride in it anyway.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #88 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 11:49pm

Robot (replying)... Lets see if the next comeback takes less than 1/2 an hour and is worth reading. Spit it out son!

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #89 - Nov 21st, 2019 at 11:58pm

It seems not, I guess it takes a significant strain on his intellectual abilities to respond in a reasonable timeframe and when he does it's pathetic nonsense. Can you count robot? Loser and robot both have 5 letters. Tomorrow then? Get some sleep and don't strain those few brain cells. Ni night hope all is white, in your dreams, in your life.
« Last Edit: Nov 22nd, 2019 at 12:04am by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Robot

Conspirator

Engadine Maccas
Reply #90 - Nov 22nd, 2019 at 12:20am

Setanta wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 11:32pm:
You should just spit it out Reboot. Unlike other members I can see how long it takes for you to formulate a response. I can see that may not be seen as fair but taking what seems like 3/4 hour to post...

Perhaps I should not wait for your rather empty replies. You have had another reply coming for almost half an hour and I'm wondering if you will get there before I have to go to bed. Spit it out already dear boy.

Grin

Setanta wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 11:33pm:

Ah you finally did it. Half an hour and we got that. I'm impressed. The white world wasn't built by inbred hillbillys like you, that's for sure but you'll take pride in it anyway.

I asked my sister and my girlfriend and she says there ain't no 'y" in "hillbillies". She's a good speller; I'm proud of her even though I ain't the one who teached her.

Setanta wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 11:49pm:
It seems not, I guess it takes a significant strain on his intellectual abilities to respond in a reasonable timeframe and when he does it's pathetic nonsense. Can you count robot? Loser and robot both have 5 letters. Tomorrow then? Get some sleep and don't strain those few brain cells. Ni night hope all is white, in your dreams, in your life.

I'm a slow typist on account of my lack of fast twitch muscle fibres.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #91 - Nov 22nd, 2019 at 12:25am

Robot wrote on Nov 22nd, 2019 at 12:20am:
Setanta wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 11:32pm:

Grin

Setanta wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 11:33pm:

I asked my sister and my girlfriend and she says there ain't no 'y" in "hillbillies". She's a good speller; I'm proud of her even though I ain't the one who teached her.

Setanta wrote on Nov 21st, 2019 at 11:49pm:

I'm a slow typist on account of my lack of fast twitch muscle fibres.

Well I'm seriously impressed with your sister's learnin'. Is she also your mom and home schooler? I'm more inclined to think lack of fast twitch between your ears but I'll give you benefit of the doubt. Grin

You have a good night now, y'hear. 'Night John boy.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 9:12am

In an effort to stop perpetuating racial stereotypes, San Francisco’s police department will largely not make public the mug shots of people who have been arrested.

Reality doesn't fit their PC pieties so they scrub reality to fit their PC make-belief.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 1:13pm

Harvard education for ya: will stab anyone who has the Caucacity to say that all lives matter:
https://twitter.com/Bubblebathgirl/status/1278000057145491456

« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2020 at 2:12pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 1:27pm

White Fragilty is the latest fascist idea from race-baiters

A good response to it:

DiAngelo isn’t the first person to make a buck pushing tricked-up pseudo-intellectual horseshit as corporate wisdom, but she might be the first to do it selling Hitlerian race theory. White Fragility has a simple message: there is no such thing as a universal human experience, and we are defined not by our individual personalities or moral choices, but only by our racial category. If your category is “white,” bad news: you have no identity apart from your participation in white supremacy (“Anti-blackness is foundational to our very identities… Whiteness has always been predicated on blackness”), which naturally means “a positive white identity is an impossible goal.”

DiAngelo instructs us there is nothing to be done here, except “strive to be less white.” To deny this theory, or to have the effrontery to sneak away from the tedium of DiAngelo’s lecturing – what she describes as “leaving the stress-inducing situation” – is to affirm her conception of white supremacy. This intellectual equivalent of the “ordeal by water” (if you float, you’re a witch) is orthodoxy across much of academia.

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/on-white-fragility

Read the whole article

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 2:09pm

Frank wrote on Jul 2nd, 2020 at 1:13pm:
Harvard education for ya: will stab anyone who has the Caucacity to say that all lives matter:

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Harvard grad Claira Janover says she’s lost Deloitte job over TikTok ‘stab threat’

https://www.tiktok.com/@cjanover/video/6844619909612178693?referer_url=https%3A%...

@cjanover
#deloitte I am on the right side of history. #blacklivesmatter
Cry Cry

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #96 - Jul 2nd, 2020 at 9:17pm

Frank wrote on Jul 2nd, 2020 at 2:09pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 2nd, 2020 at 1:13pm:

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Harvard grad Claira Janover says she’s lost Deloitte job over TikTok ‘stab threat’

https://www.tiktok.com/@cjanover/video/6844619909612178693?referer_url=https%3A%...

@cjanover
#deloitte I am on the right side of history. #blacklivesmatter
Cry Cry

I guess paper cuts can hurt.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #97 - Jul 3rd, 2020 at 6:54pm

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Jul 3rd, 2020 at 11:05pm

Bobby. wrote on Jul 3rd, 2020 at 6:54pm:
[url]https://gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/056/815/495/original/3
9900c5a74ee4a6e.jpg[/url]

It's  all 'mainstream' media.

The non jews are as craven. More craven. The white, christian, secular, atheist, 'mainstream' media is jostling to denounce itself.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #99 - Jul 3rd, 2020 at 11:25pm

Frank wrote on Jul 3rd, 2020 at 11:05pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jul 3rd, 2020 at 6:54pm:
[url]https://gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/056/815/495/original/3
9900c5a74ee4a6e.jpg[/url]

It's  all 'mainstream' media.

The non jews are as craven. More craven. The white, christian, secular, atheist, 'mainstream' media is jostling to denounce itself.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #100 - Jul 3rd, 2020 at 11:31pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Posting anti-Semitic cartoons, Bobby?  Posting anti-Semitic comments, Soren?   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Jul 15th, 2020 at 2:55pm

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 8:00am

Really hope the African developed vaccine comes online soon.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #103 - Jan 7th, 2021 at 8:19am

And when the Australian Republic came into being and told the British, Americans and Aboriginals "You're either with us as Republicans (and no longer who you once were here) or you're against us like traitors."

Most conformed.

Some Aboriginals refused to join and ran away to Africa to join their Black brothers in killing Albinos and White South Africans and Zimbaweans.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - May 26th, 2021 at 11:00am

Imagine if a white politician did something like this : will give 1 on 1 interviews only to white reporters.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaryAnnAhernNBC/status/1394766979450425360

BLM is turning into the black KKK.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #105 - Jun 18th, 2021 at 1:10pm

Imagine if a white guy assaulted and robbed an old black man of his cane.  But when blacks behave deplorably, you never hear about it.
That is the REAL systemic racism - blacks are never called to account about their race hate and never look at themselves with a critical eye. They uniquely combine both the violent criminal bully and the victim.  A neat trick.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1405632505353543686

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #106 - Jun 19th, 2021 at 2:33pm

Black is the new privileged.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Jun 25th, 2021 at 12:48pm

Bbwian is right, even glasses are racist. Everything invented by Europeans is deliberately racist.

https://www.tiktok.com/@embolbi/video/6912463757386059013

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Jun 25th, 2021 at 1:03pm

Frank wrote on Jun 25th, 2021 at 12:48pm:
Bbwian is right, even glasses are racist. Everything invented by Europeans is deliberately racist.

https://www.tiktok.com/@embolbi/video/6912463757386059013

Grin Grin Grin Grin You could not make this sh1t up! This is a piss take surely?

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #109 - Jun 25th, 2021 at 2:49pm

Here is an idea.

Everything ever invented by white people should be off limits to darkies.

Then lets see how well they do.

Back to the trees for the monkeys.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #110 - Jun 25th, 2021 at 4:18pm

Jealousy is such a curse...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #111 - Jun 25th, 2021 at 4:26pm

Valkie wrote on Jun 25th, 2021 at 2:49pm:
Here is an idea.

Ahh. But does that mean that you did not invent most things in the world? So, you cannot use the inventions of other people.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Jun 25th, 2021 at 5:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 25th, 2021 at 4:18pm:
Jealousy is such a curse...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yes,  many tinted activists have such a huge chip on their shoulders about what Western civilisation has given them. Acknowledging it with thanks would be a tacit acceptance of the improvements they themselves and their cultures could not make but which they now enjoy and wouldn't  dream of giving up.

So what's left to those idiots among them is to denigrate the West, guilt trip whites with 'systemic racism' and 'white privilege'.  Levelling down. Cultural tall poppy treatment due to envy and a tormenting sense of inferiourity.  Or fantsising up, like Dark Emu. 

Western civilisation is universalist, anyone can be part of it, contribute to it. Smearing it and trying to tear it down as 'racist white' is the worst kind of ignorant, malicious attempt to re-primitivise the West.

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Jun 25th, 2021 at 6:30pm

I read something many years ago that struck me as being particularly insightful about relationships where one party is a donor and the other a recipient. The context was how foreign aid affects relationships between countries, however I think the principle applies equally well here.

In a nutshell, countries that accept foreign aid end up resenting the donor, because it shows up flaws in the system of the recipient. The people are embarrassed that their own nation is unable to help them and they must rely on the largesse of foreigners. This embarrassment is often rationalised into a belief that they are not receiving charity, but only being given what is rightfully theirs in the first place. What is coming to them is only what the donor somehow cheated them out of , and now must give back.

The donor ends up being despised as a thief who is not giving aid, but making reparation for past wrongs.  This allows the aid recipients to feel good about themselves while ignoring the real situation.

The same thing is happening in this carry on about 'white privilege' and what white people owe to everyone else.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #114 - Jun 25th, 2021 at 6:53pm

Belgarion wrote on Jun 25th, 2021 at 6:30pm:
I read something many years ago that struck me as being particularly insightful about relationships where one party is a donor and the other a recipient. The context was how foreign aid affects relationships between countries, however I think the principle applies equally well here.

In a nutshell, countries that accept foreign aid end up resenting the donor, because it shows up flaws in the system of the recipient. The people are embarrassed that their own nation is unable to help them and they must rely on the largesse of foreigners. This embarrassment is often rationalised into a belief that they are not receiving charity, but only being given what is rightfully theirs in the first place. What is coming to them is only what the donor somehow cheated them out of , and now must give back.

The donor ends up being despised as a thief who is not giving aid, but making reparation for past wrongs.  This allows the aid recipients to feel good about themselves while ignoring the real situation.

The same thing is happening in this carry on about 'white privilege' and what white people owe to everyone else.

Exactly.

Coincidence No 54356:  All aid is to 'vibrant, diverse and ... er.....  tanned'  countries. 

Shurely shome mishtake.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #115 - Jun 26th, 2021 at 8:52am

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 25th, 2021 at 4:26pm:
Valkie wrote on Jun 25th, 2021 at 2:49pm:
Here is an idea.

Ahh. But does that mean that you did not invent most things in the world? So, you cannot use the inventions of other people.

Behold, Most modern inventions were white.

Not many tinted or darkies invented anything.......except the stick perhaps.

Lets tabulate all darkie inventions

vs

whitie inventions and we shall see who wins....shall we?

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #116 - Jun 26th, 2021 at 9:10am

Belgarion wrote on Jun 25th, 2021 at 6:30pm:

We only have to look at the most affluent countries vs the most pathetically poor.

The darker the country, the poorer they are.

And nearly every darkie country is simply a country of beggars....begging constantly for white countries to feed them and give them aid.
The only thing these darkie countries do in spades is breed.
The poorest countries on earth are also the most heavily populated and tinted.

Whites think with their brains, darkies with their balls.

And even when the whites go to a country and start helping.
The darkies take offence and kick them out.
Then all the crops fail, because dark genes are too lazy to work.
the country then has to start begging even more for support, while the population just grows bigger and more stupid.

I say, lets stop all aid.
Nothing, let them sort it out themselves.
in a few generations their population will shrink to a sustainable level and they might even start working...long shot.

Why should whites (constantly being called the evil white man) even bother to help.
If we are so bad, lets simply be bad and stop helping.
when they acknowledge us as the good guys, we might just give a little help, but as it stands now.
We help and are insulted and denigrated for that help.

My mother in law has been sending money to a charity in some darkie country for years.
She gets a picture and a nice hand written letter back every year or so for her quite sizable donation.
The letter does not mention thanks , just "how well" this person she sends it to is doing.
Cant even swallow their pride enough to say thank you.

Now that she has dementia and power of attorney is with her children, the donations were stopped a few weeks ago.
2 days after the usual withdraw from her account, we received a phone call demanding to know why the donations had stopped.
We explained that she will be going into a home and would no longer be able to help them.
Then the insults started.
You are wealthy you must help
You know you must being a christian
People will die without your help
You cannot do this, it is our right
Etc etc
No matter how many times we blocked the number, they found another.

Not once did they express concern for the woman, enquire about her health or even express condolences.
Simply Gimme, Gimme, Gimme.

The letters started coming, more demands and begging.
We have started sending them back, "no longer at this address"

For years she supported this "charity" getting a letter a year and a picture of the kid she supposedly was helping.
Ill bet that same picture goes to thousands.
This is what tinted do.
No work for them, its far easier to beg and demand.

Well, there is one lady that will no longer support them.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #117 - Jun 26th, 2021 at 10:36am

Valkie wrote on Jun 26th, 2021 at 8:52am:

vs

No invention on the planet was ever invented by you. I do not take credit for other people's inventions. Why should you appropriate inventors' creations when you have had no part in the inventions?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #118 - Jun 26th, 2021 at 12:00pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 26th, 2021 at 10:36am:
Valkie wrote on Jun 26th, 2021 at 8:52am:

vs

No invention on the planet was ever invented by you. I do not take credit for other people's inventions. Why should you appropriate inventors' creations when you have had no part in the inventions?

Ahhhhh, I see where you are going.

But, as it has been and is constantly pointed out...I am a white, Anglo Saxon heterosexual male.
Regardless of the fact that I have done nothing to abbos or any other darkie race, I am still considered a WHITE DOG.

If I can be lumped into a single WHITE collective for that, I can be lumped into a single WHITE collective for everything else.

White PEOPLE have dragged this world out of the dark ages into modern living.
I'm White, so I'm part of it.

AS a matter of fact, as an engineer, I have "invented" improved and modernized quite a bit of coal mining equipment.
Do I take credit for this or the company I worked for?

But regardless

Ill back white inventiveness over darkie any day
All darkies invent is more and more ways to be parasites.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #119 - Jun 26th, 2021 at 4:36pm

Two wrongs don't make a right, Valkie.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #120 - Jun 27th, 2021 at 9:21am

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 26th, 2021 at 4:36pm:
Two wrongs don't make a right, Valkie.

It appears to be a matter of perspective.

Apparently rioting , murder, destruction of property and mayhem is OK if a black criminal is killed fighting police.
And all the blacks and sycophants want revenge.

That's several wrongs, but they consider it right.

But if a white person has anything to say about anything, right or wrong, they are racist and BAD PEOPLE.

Sorry
The whites of the world need to understand it is us who are under siege.
Stop feeding those who insult and threaten us, it will soon sort itself out.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #121 - Jun 27th, 2021 at 2:19pm

Uh, excuse me, Valkie. But, are you implying that the black people would not riot if George Floyd was not murdered? I think that is a bit naive. Take this movie parody (Scary Movie 4) of War of the Worlds for example. You could probably redub the lines as "Here's Detroit.... and Here's Detroit after George Floyd's murder".

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #122 - Jun 27th, 2021 at 4:40pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 27th, 2021 at 2:19pm:
Uh, excuse me, Valkie. But, are you implying that the black people would not riot if George Floyd was not murdered? I think that is a bit naive. Take this movie parody (Scary Movie 4) of War of the Worlds for example. You could probably redub the lines as "Here's Detroit.... and Here's Detroit after George Floyd's murder".

There are three guaranteed riot situations.
1) black man dies
2) muzzos are insulted
3) women take offence

You get lots of protests for
1) black man dies
2) muzzos take offence
3) women take offence
4) lgbtiqselfish take offence
5) WOKE take offence
6) school kids get to protest (dont matter what)

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #123 - Jun 28th, 2021 at 10:47am

What I am trying to tell you, Valkie, is that it does not take the death of a black man to cause mass rioting. Although we can attribute that the looting and noise of last year's protest were to the death of Floyd. Had the media not focus on that death, the media would not be reporting the usual violence, looting and fights that take place daily over in the United States. The United States has a lot of white guilt. That is why they go easy on minorities. And when minorities are allowed to get away with things, then the discipline goes out the window.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #124 - Jun 28th, 2021 at 4:12pm

Yes he was such an upstanding citizen wasnt he?

Shame about his victims though, but they dont matter.

Ill bet they are all having parties.

I GUESS WHEN EVER WE ARE THREATENED BY A VIOLENT CRIMINAL.

ALL WE HAVE TO SAY IS "I CANT BREATH" AND THE CRIMINAL WILL SIMPLY LET US GO AND WALK AWAY.

George Floyd’s Criminal Past
George Floyd moved to Minneapolis in 2014 after being released from prison in Houston, Texas following an arrest for aggravated robbery
On May 25, 2020, Floyd was arrested for passing a counterfeit $20 bill at a grocery store in Minneapolis
He was under the influence of fentanyl and methamphetamine at the time of arrest.

Floyd has more than a decade-old criminal history at the time of the arrest and went to jail for atleast 5 times.

George Floyd was the ringleader of a violent home invasion.

He plead guilty to entering a woman’s home, pointing a gun at her stomach and searching the home for drugs and money, according to court records

Floyd was sentenced to 10 months in state jail for possession of cocaine in a December 2005 arrest

He had previously been sentenced to eight months for the same offense, stemming from an October 2002 arrest

Floyd was arrested in 2002 for criminal trespassing and served 30 days in jail

He had another stint for a theft in August 1998

G_Floyd.jpg (231 KB | 7 )
G_Floyd.jpg

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #125 - Jun 28th, 2021 at 6:19pm

George Floyd died because a police offer put Floyd in a chokehold for a number of minutes. Officer Chauvin went against police procedure and kneeled on Floyd's neck for 9 minutes (including the three minutes after Floyd passed out).

No matter what we think of George Floyd, the officers could have just arrested Floyd and sent him to prison, where Floyd could have died in custody hours, days or weeks later. I have my doubts that Floyd was going to last the rest of the year, with his health in tatters. But, Chauvin did not read the tone of the moment that he was committing police brutality. As the trial points out implicitly, there really was no remorse shown by Chauvin in his sentencing. Chauvin had to be the most oblivious police officer since Noor.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #126 - Jun 29th, 2021 at 9:01am

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 28th, 2021 at 6:19pm:
George Floyd died because a police offer put Floyd in a chokehold for a number of minutes. Officer Chauvin went against police procedure and kneeled on Floyd's neck for 9 minutes (including the three minutes after Floyd passed out).

No matter what we think of George Floyd, the officers could have just arrested Floyd and sent him to prison, where Floyd could have died in custody hours, days or weeks later. I have my doubts that Floyd was going to last the rest of the year, with his health in tatters. But, Chauvin did not read the tone of the moment that he was committing police brutality. As the trial points out implicitly, there really was no remorse shown by Chauvin in his sentencing. Chauvin had to be the most oblivious police officer since Noor.

Again.
If Good old Georgie was violently assaulting you while invading your home.

All you needed to do is say "I cant breath" and he would have stopped the assault and walked out?

Criminals have ZERO compassion for those they harm, why should a cop consider the ramblings of a multiply convicted , known violent and large offender.
The cop wasn't to know George had "LETHAL" doses of drugs in his system.
Drugs whin , in fact actually killed him, not the cop.
And only WOKE convicted the cop, that and the fear of the grubberment to prevent further mass pillage and plunder by the BLM.

I have no time for criminals.

If you break the law, you must suffer the consequences.

Death by misadventure

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #127 - Jun 29th, 2021 at 3:33pm

I still see the death of Floyd as being one of a police hit against a convicted felon. But, I cannot prove that.

Do not get me wrong on this. I really would not George Floyd around me or anyone I know to experience his antisocial personality. I actually surmised that Floyd would have died by now from his own health problems. Only a considerable effort to get straight, healthy and drug-free would have prolonged his life.  But, I cannot prove either scenario.

Had I been a victim of George Floyd's criminality, I would have had the "good riddance" demeanour in regards to Floyd's death. However, I am not a victim of Floyd's criminality. But, my empathy for the victims of Floyd's criminality is enough that I do not care about Floyd being dead. The world is better off without him.

By the way, the spelling is "breathe". "Breath" is the past tense of "breathe". "I can't breathe" vs "I have bad breath".

Quote:
Criminals have ZERO compassion for those they harm, why should a cop consider the ramblings of a multiply convicted , known violent and large offender.
The cop wasn't to know George had "LETHAL" doses of drugs in his system.
Drugs whin , in fact actually killed him, not the cop.
And only WOKE convicted the cop, that and the fear of the grubberment to prevent further mass pillage and plunder by the BLM.

From what I can gather from the video footage on the body camera, the police could probably only gather Floyd's criminal history from the search of his name. The police might well have noted that there had been a 8 year period since he was last in prison. But, his prison experience would not have been relevant to the arrest. The resisting arrest was one factor to consider. Floyd's body language and apparent health would have been the other thing to consider.

Forensics have concluded that although Floyd had an arterial plaque build-up, it would have not been sufficient to have caused a heart attack that was not related to having lost consciousness from a chokehold. Cardiologists and pulmonologists have concluded a chokehold the primary cause of death for Floyd.

Derek Chauvin got 22 years for his part of the homicide. I do not expect the other 3 officer to get anything near that sentencing, if found guilty. And perhaps the verdict reflected the tone of how people felt about the death. People riot in the United States over anything. They just need to use a protest as an excuse to steal for themselves.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #128 - Jun 29th, 2021 at 9:13pm

Good old Georgie , such a nice guy.

Good riddance

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #129 - Jun 29th, 2021 at 9:23pm

Anyone ever watch the Hunger Games movies? Which district was the only one that rioted when their tribute(Rue-District 11) was killed?

Edit: I guess I answered my own Q there. Huh
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2021 at 9:34pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #130 - Jun 30th, 2021 at 12:27am

Setanta wrote on Jun 29th, 2021 at 9:23pm:
Anyone ever watch the Hunger Games movies? Which district was the only one that rioted when their tribute(Rue-District 11) was killed?

I suppose you are trying to say that because most of the people in the district are black, then it stands to reason that they would riot.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #131 - Jun 30th, 2021 at 5:57pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 30th, 2021 at 12:27am:

I suppose you are trying to say that because most of the people in the district are black, then it stands to reason that they would riot.

No, I'm pointing out that only the black district rioted. There is no stands to reason there, just an observation, you could blame the movie makers racism if you like but Hollywood is pretty PC. Me, I just watched it and noted the fact. Personally I think all districts should have rioted, having your kids taken as "tribute" is a damned good reason to riot.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #132 - Jul 1st, 2021 at 1:38pm

Setanta wrote on Jun 30th, 2021 at 5:57pm:

No, I'm pointing out that only the black district rioted. There is no stands to reason there, just an observation, you could blame the movie makers racism if you like but Hollywood is pretty PC. Me, I just watched it and noted the fact. Personally I think all districts should have rioted, having your kids taken as "tribute" is a damned good reason to riot.

See.

All the cops had to do was lie on the ground and scream "I CANT BREATH"

and all the protesters and rioters would have gone home.

Simples.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #133 - Jul 1st, 2021 at 2:37pm

I have all the books and the movies. I have yet to read the books. But, I doubt that the books will say more than the movies did. I think that district where Rue was from was the district hardest hit by the war.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #134 - Jul 1st, 2021 at 6:44pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 1st, 2021 at 1:38pm:

See.

All the cops had to do was lie on the ground and scream "I CANT BREATH"

and all the protesters and rioters would have gone home.

Simples.

I can't breath either.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #135 - Jul 3rd, 2021 at 10:28pm

Do you have bad breathe, Valkie?

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #136 - Jul 4th, 2021 at 9:07pm

Queen’s statue toppled amid fury at abuse of Canada’s indigenous children
Dawn was fast approaching when Greg Gabriel, chief of the Penticton Indian Band, was roused by an employee and told the church was on fire.

“By the time I got there the church was pretty much burnt to the ground,” Gabriel, 69, told The Times. “There’s a lot of mixed emotions. The church was a fixture in our community since 1911.”

Coz toppling statues is the answer.  Not 'racist' of course. Just multiculturalism, cultures living side by side in harmony.

The reprimitivisation of the West is in full swing. If you don't like it you are a 'racist' -  just ask karnal or brian.

« Last Edit: Jul 4th, 2021 at 9:13pm by Bertie »  

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - Jul 6th, 2021 at 4:37pm

Why did the people with pale skin be more advanced than the people with the dark skin?

Some people with dark skin apparently made absolutely no advances in health housing education in over 50,000 odd years, until they met the pale people who lead them out of the stone age.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #138 - Jul 6th, 2021 at 4:40pm

moses wrote on Jul 6th, 2021 at 4:37pm:

Why did the people with pale skin be more advanced than the people with the dark skin?

Some people with dark skin apparently made absolutely no advances in health housing education in over 50,000 odd years, until they met the pale people who lead them out of the stone age.

And they have been whining and whingeing about it ever since.

But they did reach the pinnacle of their civilization before white man came along

They invented.........THE STICK

primitive_002.jpg (136 KB | 17 )
primitive_002.jpg

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #139 - Oct 26th, 2021 at 9:12am

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - Jul 15th, 2022 at 9:48am

there are some benefits to Armageddon. Heterosexuals would no longer be able to claim that they have a reproductive function, because the human race would be extinct. And whiteness would be eliminated overnight because there wouldn’t be any white people left, which would mean that racism would finally be over.

If white people really cared about equality, they would kill themselves. The fact that so many of them haven’t tells us all we need to know about their inherent bigotry. Some good news, however. The last time we had a world war, 384,000 men and 1,000 women in the British armed forces were killed. There are no recorded incidents of non-binary soldiers perishing in combat, which might suggest that they are immune to the effects of war.
Titania

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #141 - Jul 15th, 2022 at 9:50am

Frank wrote on Jul 15th, 2022 at 9:48am:
there are some benefits to Armageddon. Heterosexuals would no longer be able to claim that they have a reproductive function, because the human race would be extinct. And whiteness would be eliminated overnight because there wouldn’t be any white people left, which would mean that racism would finally be over.

If white people really cared about equality, they would kill themselves. The fact that so many of them haven’t tells us all we need to know about their inherent bigotry. Some good news, however. The last time we had a world war, 384,000 men and 1,000 women in the British armed forces were killed. There are no recorded incidents of non-binary soldiers perishing in combat, which might suggest that they are immune to the effects of war.
Titania

You still crying?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #142 - Jul 25th, 2022 at 6:08pm

Wacism!!

In the meeting it was discussed whether Meghan could continue her acting career and if she could not automatically expect 24-hour police protection. “In one version Camilla remarked wouldn’t it be funny if your child had ginger Afro hair. Harry laughed. Meghan’s ­reaction to that conversation turned amusement into fury,’’ Bowers writes.

Ginger afro - how very DARE you???

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #143 - Aug 26th, 2022 at 11:51am

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #144 - Dec 8th, 2022 at 12:03pm

Despite making up only 13% of London’s total population, black Londoners account for 45% of London’s knife murder victims, 61% of knife murder perpetrators and 53% of knife crime perpetrators.

https://www.london.gov.uk/press-releases/assembly/commission-on-knife-crime-in-b...

Must be systemic white supremacy and colonial trauma. Any other explanation is racist and not allowed.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #145 - Jan 6th, 2023 at 4:23pm

Who she?

(Tried to reduce the pic size but this is as slim as it goes)

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #146 - Jan 6th, 2023 at 9:53pm

Frank wrote on Jan 6th, 2023 at 4:23pm:
Who she?

(Tried to reduce the pic size but this is as slim as it goes)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FluOR58akAIM9DJ?.jpg

Must be a market for miniature versions of this charming creature to hang on Christmas trees.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #147 - Jan 11th, 2023 at 8:54pm

(#USA #LAX #LosAngeles) An #EthnicEuropean man uses his body to protect his woman from a pack of violent black female thugs who kick and hit him as he puts up little resistance. This is in the middle of one of the largest airports in the USA which has police everywhere.

Imagine this the other way around at an airport - a pack of white women beating and kicking a black couple. There would be around the clock news coverage and America would burn the next day, mostly peacefully, of course.

But this is just "what can you expect from them? Colonial trauma, innit. Air travel, baggage collection and systemic white supremacy makes them do it. Nuffin' to see here".

It would NEVER be on the news.
https://mobile.twitter.com/AntiWhiteWatch1/status/1612808645833785346

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #148 - Jan 12th, 2023 at 4:17pm

On 1.10.18 Valaree Schwab left school to have lunch. While she was out, the 16-year-old was attacked by a group of "school bullies" who beat and kicked her to the ground and stole her keys. When she followed them to another fast food place to retrieve her belongings, Z'inah Brown, Carl Booker, and Dominique Slack stabbed Valaree in the chest, puncturing her heart and lungs. Valaree spent her last conscious moments "gasping for air, clutching the hand of a young cashier."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FmKrzMvagAA6rcGformat=png&name=900x900
https://mobile.twitter.com/UltraDane/status/1613213042422198273

If the races were reversed it would be in the news 24/7 and America would burn the next day.

As it is, Bbwian is looking to blame the victim for probably provoking her own murder.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #149 - Jan 12th, 2023 at 4:21pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 12th, 2023 at 1:33pm:
Funny how you never, ever, show what might have provoked this violence, Soren.  Why?  Is it hurtful to admit that a white person could be in the wrong?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me... Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What would provoke you to do this with another dozen other Bbwians like you, vile cockwomble?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #150 - Jan 12th, 2023 at 5:53pm

Frank wrote on Jan 12th, 2023 at 4:21pm:
Funny how you never, ever, show what might have provoked this violence, Soren.  Why?  Is it hurtful to admit that a white person could be in the wrong?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me... Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What would provoke you to do this with another dozen other Bbwians like you, vile cockwomble?

Poor, poor, Soren, you still got a bit of a problem there?  Such a silly sausage you are.   Like a little boy.  I bet you get triggered if I mention that you're a Danish immigrant.  Remember you flew here, I was born here.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - Jan 12th, 2023 at 8:57pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 12th, 2023 at 5:53pm:

Poor, poor, Soren, you still got a bit of a problem there?  Such a silly sausage you are.   Like a little boy.  I bet you get triggered if I mention that you're a Danish immigrant.  Remember you flew here, I was born here.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

The Heartless Felon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #152 - Jan 13th, 2023 at 6:10am

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 12th, 2023 at 5:53pm:

Hmmm...a matter of choice vs an accident of birth...hmmm...

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Jan 14th, 2023 at 4:23pm

On January 13, 2021, Milan Loncar was killed in a robbery. Milan was walking his dog when Josephus Davis and another man approached and held him at gunpoint. Milan calmly allowed them to search his pockets, but when they found nothing, they shot the 25-year-old in the chest.

Davis was let out of prison on December 29, 2020, after paying a reduced bail, officials said.

Davis was charged with a separate violent carjacking of an Uber driver and paid $2,000 bail after a judge reduced the bail from $100,000 to $20,000.

Intergenerational trauma, postcolonial racism and white supremacy MAKES blacks violent, thieving, murderous. What else could it possibly be??

The murderous bastard has been given a life sentence. Should have been the death penalty.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #154 - Feb 28th, 2023 at 9:37pm

Black and toxicity unhinged.

Don't let your kids NEAR them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KaliFontanilla/status/1630253448087187458