Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24
Send Topic Print
Welcome back greggerypeccary! (Read 39177 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Welcome back greggerypeccary!
Reply #45 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 11:36am

Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 8:06am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 5:52am:
A person's view on someone says a lot about themselves. I see Pecker as a shrivelled-up, hypocritical elitistist who provides little apart from trolling and expropriating over people's art work. Aside from thaf he is dishonest and dishonorable. Then again, that's propably just me.

My objection to Gregg is that he persistently invades threads that have a chance at some decent discussion, to deliberately and with delinquent aforethought - (just as so often is the case with Aussie, Karnal, and John Smith) - hijacks the conversation with trite one-liners which inevitably starts a long string of posts that add nothing to the topic but are purely in the nature of being ad hominems in which the attention is now focussed upon himself.

It's trolling to a very destructive degree, to the point where the more sincere members here simply end up asking themselves why bother to spend the effort and the time to nut out decent posts.

I don't mind the occasional blitz by such as Gregg if it helps him to get his rocks off temporarily, but as I've said countless times, it's the inevitability that he and Karnal et al will soon arrive to deposit off-topic ad hominem turds into the thread in response to well-considered contributions, all of it ending up in childish tit-for-tat somewhere aged 9 or 10.

It's why the owner of the last forum board I belonged to (Brad) permanently banned anyone he noticed who made it their habit to log in and ~ Quote "Go shitting in all four corners of the board".  They were very promptly winkled out, never to be heard from again.

No, Herbie, your objection is that people question your propaganda. You have a very clear purpose here. You want to promote fear of the tinted races, starting with the Muselman. Your aim is to reintroduce the White Australia Policy, in the fullness of time.

To do this, you post what we call porkie pies, or lies. Examples in the past week include an alleged Muslim crime gang (with no Muslims) and a Muslim demonstration in support of terrorism (it was a demonstration against terrorism).

We could go on and on with examples of your lies - you are, after all, renowned for it. By thread vandals, you refer to those who question your lies. What you want - on a political discussion board - is an unquestioning audience for your propaganda.

If you want this, I'd suggest a You Tube presentation a la Alex Jones of Infowars. This is a hoax/conspiracy show where Jones just makes stuff up. Yes, it's probably a bit more effort than throwing a few Pickering or UK Daily Mail links together and talking about the fullness of time, but it's the only way I can see where you can get the sort of blind obedience you want.

If you post propaganda on a discussion board it will get discussed - big mistake. Whether it's Greggery or JS or silly old Karnal, someone will always question your posts because they're simply not true. What you need is a more one-way medium for your porkies. Sure, they'll still be questioned in private, but this won't interrupt the sort of mass frenzied hysteria you're trying to invoke.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 11:39am

Well i think that about sums it all up.

Nope. Don't think you missed anything.

Herbie could do a Youtube show featuring his two great loves, bigotry and chickens. That way he would still get to call something female a bitch!

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #47 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 11:43am

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 11:36am:
A person's view on someone says a lot about themselves. I see Pecker as a shrivelled-up, hypocritical elitistist who provides little apart from trolling and expropriating over people's art work. Aside from thaf he is dishonest and dishonorable. Then again, that's propably just me.

My objection to Gregg is that he persistently invades threads that have a chance at some decent discussion, to deliberately and with delinquent aforethought - (just as so often is the case with Aussie, Karnal, and John Smith) - hijacks the conversation with trite one-liners which inevitably starts a long string of posts that add nothing to the topic but are purely in the nature of being ad hominems in which the attention is now focussed upon himself.

It's trolling to a very destructive degree, to the point where the more sincere members here simply end up asking themselves why bother to spend the effort and the time to nut out decent posts.

I don't mind the occasional blitz by such as Gregg if it helps him to get his rocks off temporarily, but as I've said countless times, it's the inevitability that he and Karnal et al will soon arrive to deposit off-topic ad hominem turds into the thread in response to well-considered contributions, all of it ending up in childish tit-for-tat somewhere aged 9 or 10.

It's why the owner of the last forum board I belonged to (Brad) permanently banned anyone he noticed who made it their habit to log in and ~ Quote "Go shitting in all four corners of the board".  They were very promptly winkled out, never to be heard from again.

No, Herbie, your objection is that people question your propaganda. You have a very clear purpose here. You want to promote fear of the tinted races, starting with the Muselman. Your aim is to reintroduce the White Australia Policy, in the fullness of time.

To do this, you post what we call porkie pies, or lies. Examples in the past week include an alleged Muslim crime gang (with no Muslims) and a Muslim demonstration in support of terrorism (it was a demonstration against terrorism).

We could go on and on with examples of your lies - you are, after all, renowned for it. By thread vandals, you refer to those who question your lies. What you want - on a political discussion board - is an unquestioning audience for your propaganda.

If you want this, I'd suggest a You Tube presentation a la Alex Jones of Infowars. This is a hoax/conspiracy show where Jones just makes stuff up. Yes, it's probably a bit more effort than throwing a few Pickering or UK Daily Mail links together and talking about the fullness of time, but it's the only way I can see where you can get the sort of blind obedience you want.

If you post propaganda on a discussion board it will get discussed - big mistake. Whether it's Greggery or JS or silly old Karnal, someone will always question your posts because they're simply not true. What you need is a more one-way medium for your porkies. Sure, they'll still be questioned in private, but this won't interrupt the sort of mass frenzied hysteria you're trying to invoke.

Cop that Herr Bert!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 11:53am

mothra wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 11:39am:
Well i think that about sums it all up.

Nope. Don't think you missed anything.

Herbie could do a Youtube show featuring his two great loves, bigotry and chickens. That way he would still get to call something female a bitch!

Herb could don the old dress uniform and do a talking-head routine. It doesn't have to be like Infowars with all their CGI and action. Mark Steyn just talks to his camera.

The important thing is you get intimate with your audience, Herb. The Nuremberg Rally-style speeches you like don't work so well on personal devices like PCs, tablets and phones. Mark Steyn works because he comes across as informal, but calm and rational. Very British.

But let's face it, the discussion board thing is not working. You'll continue to get egg all over your face as your lies are exposed. You'll continue to come across as vain and insecure when you plead for the thread vandals to desist. You'll continue to look like the problem rather than the solution - a silly old Nazi who's on his way out.

No one wants this, Herbie. It's in everyone's interest that everyone communicates their message as effectively as possible. Personally, I want to discuss things with the best. I want to have rich, fascinating debates with intelligent, well-versed people.

I do live in hope, Herb, but that's just me.
« Last Edit: Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:00pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #49 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 11:56am

John Smith wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 9:29am:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 9:26am:
John Smith wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 9:12am:
mothra wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 9:08am:
John, you guys were talked about so much it was like you never left.

Herb has nothing else to comment on. Even bashing muslims gets boring if FD bans everyone that disagrees with him

funny thing  I did notice though ..........  of the 4 or 5 that received long bans, none were muslim bashers.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Smith - you're back as you've been forgiven and shown true repentance.

Why hasn't Greggy posted?

shut up fool

So you're not showing any remorse?

You're still abusing people.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 11:56am

well, no,  herbert is in "expansive energy"
he is "contributing" to the debate
he is putting forth his ideas and penetrating the world.

gweg and most lefties are in "reaction".

they post silly little "reactive posts" like the ones above from mothra and redmond.
of gregs 70,000 posts , 69,999 are just reactions.
a reaction is useless. it is "weak sauce". it is passive aggressive.

its time the lefties on this board said what ideas they want to penetrate the world with, instead of just tearing down the movers, shakers, innovators and risk takers who are nearly all from the noble right.

lets see greg put up some posts that are creative (even if they are wrong) rather then destructive.

lets see a spirit of giving as herbert gives and not just 'take,take,take" as the leftie 'takes" pleasure from nothing more then silly little attention seeking pokes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:03pm

aquascoot wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 11:56am:

well, no,  herbert is in "expansive energy"
he is "contributing" to the debate
he is putting forth his ideas and penetrating the world.

He does sometimes, but his posts over on the Islam board are just porkies.

Do you think spreading lies contributes to debate and penetrates the world?

I'm curious, Aquascoot. I can imagine you arguing this.

Refer to Machiavelli or Neitzsche if you want to try.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:06pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 11:56am:

remorse for what?? no one has yet been able to show me why i was banned.

Ok booby, I'll apologise if that makes you happy

to all the fools out there on the WWW, I'm sorry for comparing that cretin known as bobby to you all, it was not fair of me to disparage you all like that and it won't happen again

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:15pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:03pm:

I would say he does very rarely. He certainly only ever relates to me in the superficial. As soon as i hem in in, he calls me a thread vandal and runs away. He's much more comfortable calling me a bitch! or doing what i at least think he thinks is flirting. A thing he does with all the ladies .. and his chickens i imagine.

As for worthy contributions, Horse Boy has a very different interpretation of what that is precisely to my own. I have found others who tend to lean away from the right find themselves often on the receiving end of one of his vibrational assessments.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:19pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:06pm:

to all the fools out there on the WWW, I'm sorry for comparing that cretin known as bobby to you all, it was not fair of me to disparage you all like that and it won't happen again

It's clear to all now that you were banned for ideological reasons. FD has established thought-crime as a new sub-set of "political" offences, enforced by a network of secret police.

Freeeedom, innit.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #55 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:22pm

John Smith wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 9:06am:
I hope you enjoyed your free shots, I wouldn't expect anything else from someone like you.

You're on probation with an electronic ankle-braceless that allows us to keep an eye on you.

Discuss the subjects for at least the majority of your posts.

You've said it yourself .... your habit has been to dash in and out of your office to type your next asinine ad hominem with no regard for the subject matters.
« Last Edit: Oct 6th, 2017 at 1:03pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:22pm

mothra wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:15pm:

I would say he does very rarely. He certainly only ever relates to me in the superficial. As soon as i hem in in, he calls me a thread vandal and runs away. He's much more comfortable calling me a bitch! or doing what i at least think he thinks is flirting. A thing he does with all the ladies .. and his chickens i imagine.

As for worthy contributions, Horse Boy has a very different interpretation of what that is precisely to my own. I have found others who tend to lean away from the right find themselves often on the receiving end of one of his vibrational assessments.

I'd like to see Aquascoot justify lies as a worthy contribution to a debate. I think he can do this.

Herbie doesn't. He pretends to tell the truth.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:24pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:22pm:
John Smith wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 9:06am:
I hope you enjoyed your free shots, I wouldn't expect anything else from someone like you.

You're on probation with an electronic ankle-braceless that allows us to keep an eye on your.

Discussed the subjects for at least the majority of your posts.

I wouldn't be surprised to find that you're the one with a real ankle bracelet.

Ever get done by the fuzz Herb? Be honest now?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:25pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:22pm:
mothra wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:15pm:

I'd like to see Aquascoot justify lies as a worthy contribution to a debate. I think he can do this.

Herbie doesn't. He pretends to tell the truth.

If he answers you, i'll leave this forum forever.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:25pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:19pm:
John Smith wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:06pm:

It's clear to all now that you were banned for ideological reasons. FD has established thought-crime as a new sub-set of "political" offences, enforced by a network of secret police.

Freeeedom, innit.

I'm happy to accept whatever reason he gives, as long as he gives one.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24
Send Topic Print