Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Bronwyn Bishop and our Muslim Fifth Columnists. (Read 5304 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Bronwyn Bishop and our Muslim Fifth Columnists.
Reply #15 - Oct 5th, 2017 at 6:32pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 5th, 2017 at 12:50pm:
freediver wrote on Oct 5th, 2017 at 12:10pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 5th, 2017 at 11:21am:
Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 5th, 2017 at 9:02am:
She's tired of the appeasement.

link

Appeasement? I can't think of anyone who'd disagree with what she's saying, and this includes the Muslim community.

No one wants angry and divisive jihadists in their communities. I must admit though, I'm yet to meet one.

You?

Abu brought people together.

Is Abu the sole reason you changed your mind, FD?

Don't answer that.

Falah. Gandalf. And a few others. Also the terrorists in the news on a regular a basis. And a few historians.

Abu was the one who piqued my interest, so he is responsible in that sense.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Oct 5th, 2017 at 6:46pm

freediver wrote on Oct 5th, 2017 at 6:32pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 5th, 2017 at 12:50pm:
freediver wrote on Oct 5th, 2017 at 12:10pm:

link

Appeasement? I can't think of anyone who'd disagree with what she's saying, and this includes the Muslim community.

No one wants angry and divisive jihadists in their communities. I must admit though, I'm yet to meet one.

You?

Abu brought people together.

Is Abu the sole reason you changed your mind, FD?

Don't answer that.

Falah. Gandalf. And a few others. Also the terrorists in the news on a regular a basis. And a few historians.

Well, that's what I thought. I blame Abu. But how did G change your mind?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #17 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 10:54am

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 5th, 2017 at 2:05pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 5th, 2017 at 1:31pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Oct 5th, 2017 at 1:24pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 5th, 2017 at 1:02pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Oct 5th, 2017 at 12:55pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 5th, 2017 at 12:49pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Oct 5th, 2017 at 11:48am:

link

You?

As an apologist you may not be looking hard enough or at all.

If you want to meet Australia's home grown islamic terrorists I suggest you try this address. There is quite the gathering there and about to get some new members soon.

Maud St, Goulburn NSW 2580

Islamic terrorists are not that hard to find in this country if you know where to look.

Have you met any yourself, Big Hole?

I'm curious.

Your request for anecdotal evidence from myself is stupid and irrelevant. But why should be surprised from our new chief islamic terrorist apologist.  Grin Grin Grin

If you want to meet them just so you personally can attest to their existence,  I have provided you with the address.

So you consider personal experience as the basis for forming an opinion stupid and irrelevant.

Like being told how to think, eh?

No worries, Hole. I'll tell you when to bend over when I'm ready.

I consider forming an opinion using only a personal experience stupid and irrelevant.

I, unlike yourself have used other valid sources to form opinions, as limiting oneself to ones own experience to be intellectually limiting.

Out here in the real world anecdotal evidence is much like your word, not worth much at all.

You dumb muthafkker.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

FD, Big Hole's claiming that the voice of Abu is anecdotal evidence and not worth much in the real world.

What say you?

You just hit the point where you now need to make sh1t up, just to keep in the game, well done fkkhead.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

FD has formed his racist and bigoted opinions about muslims solely by twisting the words of 3 muslims on this forum and shoving words down their mouth. He calls it "listening to what muslims actually say"

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #18 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 11:00am

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 10:54am:
BigOl64 wrote on Oct 5th, 2017 at 2:05pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 5th, 2017 at 1:31pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Oct 5th, 2017 at 1:24pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 5th, 2017 at 1:02pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Oct 5th, 2017 at 12:55pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 5th, 2017 at 12:49pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Oct 5th, 2017 at 11:48am:

link

You?

As an apologist you may not be looking hard enough or at all.

If you want to meet Australia's home grown islamic terrorists I suggest you try this address. There is quite the gathering there and about to get some new members soon.

Maud St, Goulburn NSW 2580

Islamic terrorists are not that hard to find in this country if you know where to look.

Have you met any yourself, Big Hole?

I'm curious.

Your request for anecdotal evidence from myself is stupid and irrelevant. But why should be surprised from our new chief islamic terrorist apologist.  Grin Grin Grin

If you want to meet them just so you personally can attest to their existence,  I have provided you with the address.

So you consider personal experience as the basis for forming an opinion stupid and irrelevant.

Like being told how to think, eh?

No worries, Hole. I'll tell you when to bend over when I'm ready.

I consider forming an opinion using only a personal experience stupid and irrelevant.

I, unlike yourself have used other valid sources to form opinions, as limiting oneself to ones own experience to be intellectually limiting.

Out here in the real world anecdotal evidence is much like your word, not worth much at all.

You dumb muthafkker.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

FD, Big Hole's claiming that the voice of Abu is anecdotal evidence and not worth much in the real world.

What say you?

You just hit the point where you now need to make sh1t up, just to keep in the game, well done fkkhead.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

FD has formed his racist and bigoted opinions about muslims solely by twisting the words of 3 muslims on this forum and shoving words down their mouth. He calls it "listening to what muslims actually say"

So the imposter thinks I track every conversation that FD has and therefore will overcome the irrelevance of his posts.

Once again he is wrong.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #19 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 11:36am

FD you were in about your 5th year of trolling Falah and Abu and shoving words down their mouth by the time I joined the board. The only influence I had was with some perverse exercise in self-validation.

Also the "terrorists in the news on a regular a basis" is not something that suddenly popped up after 2007. You used to challenge people who think like you do now with arguments like 'we should not tar all muslims with the same brush'. You used to post muslim opinions such as Tariq Ramadan as a counter to the prevailing narrative around here. What happened? Now you only post muslim opinions to mock them.

As for historians - what a joke. You openly scoff at actual historians and flat out reject their conclusions - leaders in their fields like Montgommery Watt who completely rejects the warmonger/pedophile historical narrative of Muhammad, as do the vast majority of scholars in this field. You have never actually read a book on the historical Muhammad, or the history of early Islam - instead you cherry pick wikipedia articles, citing the references that support your narrative, and blatantly ignoring the ones that don't. Thats if we're lucky - mostly you just quote blocks of wikipedia text that have no citations whatsoever, and then justify it by saying if its wrong, it would have been corrected by now. But FD, you really did hit the nail on the head, when you said "a few historians". So much truer than you know.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #20 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:01pm

Gandalf do you consider Abu to be one of the good, 'vast majority' type Muslims?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #21 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 3:22pm

FD I've made my opinion on Abu very clear.

I detest pretty much everything he stands for, and his version of Islam is completely alien to mine.

But the question of whether he is a 'good' muslim and/or in the 'vast majority' is meaningless to the absurd.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #22 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 5:49pm

Quote:
I detest pretty much everything he stands for

Yet you still found a way to defend him.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 6:05pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 11:36am:

FD you were in about your 5th year of trolling Falah and Abu and shoving words down their mouth by the time I joined the board. The only influence I had was with some perverse exercise in self-validation.

Also the "terrorists in the news on a regular a basis" is not something that suddenly popped up after 2007. You used to challenge people who think like you do now with arguments like 'we should not tar all muslims with the same brush'. You used to post muslim opinions such as Tariq Ramadan as a counter to the prevailing narrative around here. What happened? Now you only post muslim opinions to mock them.

As for historians - what a joke. You openly scoff at actual historians and flat out reject their conclusions - leaders in their fields like Montgommery Watt who completely rejects the warmonger/pedophile historical narrative of Muhammad, as do the vast majority of scholars in this field. You have never actually read a book on the historical Muhammad, or the history of early Islam - instead you cherry pick wikipedia articles, citing the references that support your narrative, and blatantly ignoring the ones that don't. Thats if we're lucky - mostly you just quote blocks of wikipedia text that have no citations whatsoever, and then justify it by saying if its wrong, it would have been corrected by now. But FD, you really did hit the nail on the head, when you said "a few historians". So much truer than you know.

Yes, G, but maybe FD changed his mind after you described them as a mindless collective of treacherous Jews with no individuality whatsoever so unfair, etc, who deserve to have their race expunged through a systematic campaign of genocide starting with Moh.

Or maybe it's your continual evasion and cunning no-speaka-da-English ruse whenever FD tries to make you say something. After all, you're an example of the Muslim sub-breed to all who read your posts here, just as FD is a representative of decent white people everywhere. Of course you're an example of the Muslim sub-species. You're compelled by your sinister prophet to say and do these things, you have no say in the matter.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #24 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 6:35pm

freediver wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 5:49pm:
Quote:
I detest pretty much everything he stands for

Yet you still found a way to defend him.

You've made that BS claim before, but came up short when challenged.

Or by "defend him" do you actually mean pulled you up when you blatantly made up crap about him?

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #25 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 7:17pm

FD you were in about your 5th year of trolling Falah and Abu and shoving words down their mouth 

Here's an example. You also accused me of doing the exact same thing to you. Of course, you made it up both times.

You are allowed to detest pretty much everything he stands for, but if I detest what he actually says, you do the Muslim thing and reflexively leap to his defense.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 7:28pm

freediver wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 7:17pm:
FD you were in about your 5th year of trolling Falah and Abu and shoving words down their mouth 

Here's an example. You also accused me of doing the exact same thing to you. Of course, you made it up both times.

You are allowed to detest pretty much everything he stands for, but if I detest what he actually says, you do the Muslim thing and reflexively leap to his defense.

Well yes, but you detest everything Abu didn't actually say.

An easy mistake to make.

IP Logged

vereht

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 10:28pm

Helicopter Bishop has crawled out of the woodwork to say something stupid ?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #28 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 11:06pm

vereht wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 10:28pm:

And where have YOU crawled out of The Rev???

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 11:11pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 11:06pm:
vereht wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 10:28pm:

And where have YOU crawled out of The Rev???

Lisa, can't you just welcome a new person without obsessing about where they came from or accusing them of being "multi-nic trolls"?

Just say hello. It won't hurt.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print