Send Topic Print
Demonic Possession (Read 29684 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Demonic Possession
Reply #45 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 7:07am

Character Assassination is a Victim-Victimizer software mind control targeting strategy that is used to target Starseeds and spiritually developing people. This is one of the Controller Programs that is a sub program of the Victim-Victimizer software program and a collective miasm that has accumulated over many generations.
Character Assassination is a deliberate and sustained process that aims to destroy the credibility and reputation of a person, institution, social group, or nation. Agents of character assassinations employ a mix of open and covert methods to achieve their goals, such as raising false accusations, planting and fostering rumours, and manipulating information. Character assassination is an attempt to tarnish a person’s reputation. It may involve exaggeration, misleading half-truths, or manipulation of facts to present an untrue picture of the targeted person. It is a form of defamation and can be a form of ad hominem argument.

For living individuals targeted by character assassination attempts, this may result in being rejected by their community, family, or members of their living or work environment. Such acts are often difficult to reverse or rectify, and the process is likened to a literal assassination of a human life. The damage sustained can last a lifetime or, for historical figures, for many centuries after their death. In practice, character assassination may involve Doublespeak, spreading of rumours through Malicious Gossip, innuendo or deliberate misinformation on topics relating to the subject’s morals, integrity, and reputation.

Well in my case, the latest dark shenanigans are the result of the Yahweh Collective that are having an angry tantrum because I described the Yahweh Matrix issue, and they have come back to haunt me in a confused dark portal with a vengeance. So I’m calling it out here and now, because I know what it is, and I feel it is always better to be open and transparent to what is the accurate assessment of events.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #46 - Apr 26th, 2018 at 7:08am

I SEE YOU YAHWEH! All deceiving demonics and spirits are hereby notified of their eviction and to be cast out of this body of work that is the mission to reclaim the Christos body. My body, my mind and spiritual body are in the power and Authority of God in Christ’s name. I choose the God power of my core spiritual identity to inhabit my body fully and completely as the residence dedicated for Christ, and cast out all demonic spirits and their essences, scents, and residue with malice and subterfuge to harm my mission. I further cast out to remove their demonic spiritual residences in a complete deliverance from their bondage!

READING RIGHTS : All Yahweh Fallen Angelic entities and spirits of servitude involved in this mind control program of deception and Satanism in the Yahweh Matrix, are delivered and released of bondage through my God-given rights:

• I have the right to self-determine and command my space in Cosmic Sovereign Law.
• I have the right to own my sanity and to choose wholeness.
• I have the right to terminate this mind control matrix and end this anti-christ game.
• I have the right to choose and I am free in the Sovereign Law of God’s Eternal Light.
• I cast you YAHWEH, Yod-Hey-Vod-Hey and Tetragrammaton from out of mind, body and soul spirit, in all layers of my protectorate with the Guardian Host Christos mission, and in every level in the power and Glory of Gods truth in the light, The Living Christ.
• I am made in the perfect image of God!

Krystal Star, please provide intercession for all spirits present, and Holy Mother Arc, please provide the necessary transit as obeyed through the Laws of Christ. I ask Beloved God Spirit to heal any wounds, trauma, pain, suffering in the heart, body, mind and spirit in all dark portals and related beings, to completely remove any residue of which is used as an open demonic portal into the collective consciousness body and individual body of any named person. Beloved Holy Spirits please reveal to me now any information, I am required to be made aware of to participate in this spiritual intercession and eviction. I ask all memories I require to heal be revealed to me now in so that I may address them fully for complete spiritual intercession to remove Yahweh dark portals from their servitude of generating hatred, malice under the subterfuge of lies. God Forces, Holy Mother and Father, and our Avatar Christ-Sophia Self, please continue to assist and transport any and all demonics, negative spirits, Fallen Angelics in the Yahweh Collective, through all appropriate levels of transit as required.

Sovereign freedom consecrated to God Source with all intention now is chosen, thank you.

We pray for all humanity and this planet, for peace, love, compassion, mercy, and forgiveness, in so that every being may find its way back home to the living light. Please comfort those who are in great pain, so that they may come to know peace, and therefore know the perfect peace of God’s love existing within the Christ consciousness. I harmonize and hold this space in the name of One self God self for humanity. As witness of One, I seal this in consecration to God and into the light of unity and wholeness in service to the One self. Please take this through the morphogenetic field and subtle energy systems on all levels and components of the Collective Being. Fully, completely, and totally seal our christos shield and krystallah bodies as consecrated to the Eternal Light of God Source, and our Christ Family of Oneness. Beloveds, we thank you for this opportunity. Our infinite stream of love is with you in all ways. I seal this session container into the light of wholeness and union. And So it is. Thank you God!

Illuminating the Darkness April 23, 2018 by Lisa Renee

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #47 - May 26th, 2018 at 12:17pm

Magick of the Nephilim & Luciferian Philosophy - Michael W. Ford

Author of over 24 books, Co-Owner of Luciferian Apotheca, dark ritualistic ambient recording artist, lecturer Michael W. Ford is a leading Luciferian visionary and Left Hand Path practitioner. As a co-founder and one of four Archons, Ford along with his associates defended Satanism, Luciferianism and Left-Hand Path Philosophy during and after the opening of the Greater Church of Lucifer and Assembly of Light Bearers in international media. His publications include Sebitti - Mesopotamian Magick and Demonology, Drauga - Ahrimanian Yatuk Dinoih, Necrominon - Egyptian Sethanic Magick, Adversarial Light - Magick of the Nephilim, Dragon of the Two Flames - Demonic Magick of Canaan, Sekhem Apep - Typhonian Vampyre Magick, Satanic Magick, Scales of the Black Serpent - Basic Qlippothic Magick, Shadows of Azathoth - Horrific Tales of Vampiric Darkness, Luciferian Witchcraft, Liber HVHI - Magick of the Adversary, Goetia of Shadows, Luciferian Tarot and First Book of Luciferian Tarot, Maskim Hul - Babylonian Magick, Akhkharu - Vampyre Magick, Book of the Witch Moon, Beginning Luciferian Magick, Magick of the Ancient Gods and has edited, annotated and published three works of the Order of Nine Angles, namely ONA - Collected Works, The Black Book of Satan I, II & III, and Naos. Mr. Ford also writes on the Hellenistic Diadochi (Seleucids, Ptolemaic Egypt, Greco-Roman religious themes) and the Ruler Cult and culture of warfare.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #48 - Jun 1st, 2018 at 3:08pm

Simon Parkes the 4th Dimension

Simon Parkes, a “contactee/experiencer” from the UK, who has already gone public with many of his alien and inter-dimensional ET experiences, tells more about what his contacts told him concerning a false flag alien invasion scenario

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #49 - Jun 9th, 2018 at 7:09am

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #50 - Mar 31st, 2019 at 5:58pm

demonic possession playing out

non physical entities acting out and controlling/ possessing physical beings

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6868447/Pennsylvania-mom-killed-dismemb...

Mother who bound her 14-year-old adopted daughter with zip ties so her boyfriend could play out a rape fantasy, then kill and dismember the girl is jailed for life

Sara Packer, 44, pleaded guilty Friday to 19 charges, including murder, rape of a child, kidnapping, abuse of a corpse and theft of government funds
Authorities say Packer helped her 46-year-old boyfriend Jacob Sullivan, molest, kill, and dismember the body of her adopted daughter, Grace, 14, in July of 2016
Packer and Sullivan took Grace prisoner before forcing her to take a potentially lethal dose of sleeping pills and leaving her to die in a hot attic
Grace was still alive a day later when Sullivan returned and choked her to death
The sadistic couple stored Grace's body in kitty litter for months
Then they cut up her remains with a bone saw before dumping them in the woods near the Poconos about 75 miles away
Sullivan was sentenced to death on Thursday

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Apr 8th, 2019 at 3:01pm

Humans need to beware.  Spiritual scalp-hunters are all around, as always.  But as today's societies drift away from spiritual teachings and shun them as being old-fashioned, they're making themselves vulnerable to enemies older than Time

Narcissism is, I'm close to convinced, a form of possession.  And narcissism is being ramped-up courtesy of tech.  The selfies, the obsession with being seen and desired, for example.  It's become normal.  But vanity/pride/vain imaginings is a deadly sin.  And once a person succumbs to or dismisses one deadly sin, it become easier for them to succumb to others

Where do the evil dead go once the funeral is over is a question seldom asked.  And if a reply is furnished, it's along the lines of 'hell' -- 'they go to hell forever'

but do they?

If they do, what and from where arise the non-physical predators such as the Hag, the Dab Tsog, the Banshee, the Shuck, Slenderman, Werewolves, Mothman, Dogman, Succubus, Incubus, etc. etc.?  What do these have in common, other than to possess, strike terror, destroy and kill?  And although those are spectral predators, they're matched in human form as killers, rapists, stalkers who may have become possessed

Malignant creatures can be both spectral and physical and they all seek prey

A few weeks back I posted about information provided to researchers into reincarnation by those who'd participated in a mass hypnosis conducted by Dr. Helen Wambach.  Some participants claimed they had not entered their assigned human body until shortly prior to birth.  A smaller number claimed they had not taken possession of their assigned human body until after the birth. And of the latter, some said they had postponed taking possession of their assigned human body for two years after the birth

the body is a vehicle for the spirit in the same way a car or bus is a vehicle for the transportation of physical bodies.  A car is not designed to be driven by one specific human, nor are buses designed to transport specific humans and only those specific humans

it's thus reasonable to suspect that human bodies (physical vehicles designed to transport spirit) are able to be possessed by other than the supposed 'assigned' owners and passengers

and if we need further proof, we need only look at bodies inhabited by multiple personalities, now known as Dissociative Identity Disorder

Science claims multiple personalities arise in response to trauma and that they (the multiple personalities) shield and protect the 'official' owner of the body

Science is highly averse to paranormal explanations and in addition, a multiple-personality-disordered individual (and their family) will grasp science's explanation with both hands. The alternative is to accept their loved family member is possessed by discarnate spirits

But there's no proof, other than science's claim of mostly 'good' multiple personalities occupying the one physical body, that the individual is NOT possessed by one or more parasitic, invasive spirits

In 'genuine' cases of multiple personality infestation, science and the individual claim that the various personalities are (a) not aware of the presence of the others or (b) that they are aware of the 'others'

science claims it helps integrate the many personalities

but it's all done behind closed doors.  We're not privy to any of it

People often say they 'see a different side' to Joe when he's been drinking.  Others say the same about Bill when he's using drugs

what do they mean and where do they suppose the 'different side' comes from?  Do they mean Joe has a rotten, coarse and brutal personality which remains hidden when he's sober?  Or do they mean something takes possession of Joe when he's drunk?  If it takes possession of the drunk Joe implies the possessor hangs around Joe constantly, waiting its chance to take over Joe's physical body.  Makes sense then that the possessing spirit would encourage Joe to drink often.  As occurred when Goethe observed a drunk man at a bar with a negative spirit entity on his back, urging the victim to drink more and more while the entity attempted unsuccessfully to drink from the tankard at the victim's lips

how many drunkards are possessed?  How many drug addicts and rapists and murderers are possessed?

One of the hallmarks of narcissists is their seeming to have multiple personalities.  Narcissists are greedy. They want to be everything, everyone. They adapt multiple personalities to suit the occasion.  They have a 'wardrobe' of personalities

some aspects of social media encourage the slide to narcissism.  The narc develops or absorbs his wardrobe of personalities.  How long before control comes into question?  How long before the 'official' owner of that physical body -- the narcissist -- becomes subsumed?  Possession

A possessed individual relinquishes control, fully or partially.  The individual's personality (with its jealousies, rages, vindictiveness, etc.) is no longer his own.  What happens to the individual's spirit at that point -- is it ejected?  Is it corrupted?  Is it overwhelmed completely to become a pawn of the possessing spirit/s when convenient?

It's said the brain is the hardware and the Mind the software.  It's now believed that the physical brain is a computer, whilst the Mind is 'out there/off earth', receiving & transmitting data to the brain

If the Mind is hacked & the physical body & brain possessed -- where goes the Spirit?

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #52 - Apr 8th, 2019 at 5:45pm

many blessings PZ547 ..

such a great and thoughtful post , many many questions raised here yes , and it is good .. so as one can be aware of that which you do speak upon ..

there are many degrees of possession .. and so let us start with the very low end of the spectrum , lost souls

let us start with some basic explanations , and we shall mayhaps proceed from there ?

SPIRIT POSSESSION explained by Hans Wilhelm

with so very much LOVE

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #53 - Apr 8th, 2019 at 7:25pm

@ Reply #51,

PZ547, a thoughtful post, and i believe that it is 'close to the mark'.

There are spirit predators around us, looking for whom the may 'devour' [invade].

And i will watch that YT      LIGHT

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1304541795/126#126
Quote:

We ourselves, are the 'gatekeepers' of our hearts.

We choose which spirits we allow [invite] into our hearts.

And nobody [and no spirit] can compel us, to join with those spirits.

And no spirit can compel us to do what is evil.

No body compels us, to choose the evil.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #54 - Apr 8th, 2019 at 8:21pm

It takes a 'Hellboy' Donald 'the Demon' Trump
to come into USA Politics and kick the Hornet's Nest!
A President for the People of the USA (not wanting a 'title' of People's President like Obama smiled for the Media cameras) that is standing up AS ONE OF THEM and giving the Political Industry a real shake-down of corruption and kicking the Media out the door for its 'fake representation' of it.

HB-Horns_007.jpg (201 KB | 67 )
HB-Horns_007.jpg

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Apr 9th, 2019 at 5:05pm

Yadda wrote on Apr 8th, 2019 at 7:25pm:

@ Reply #51

Yadda said:

[/highlight]

[/quote]

If multiple spirits, acting as a gang, launch a determined attack against an unaware target, that target is in unimaginable danger and only divine or spirit intervention can save that person

It's war.  And the target, with no warning, is forced to fight an invisible enemy

Imagine someone walking down a street on a sunny day, mind on something else, only to be attacked by a ruthless gang which for some reason cannot be seen

The sense of shock is profound and disadvantageous.  There's disbelief, which again impedes.  Fear, terror & disorientation which paralyse and sap mind and body

The gang has the advantage of numbers and element of surprise.  It's the gang which chooses time and place

People tend to imagine attempted spiritual possession as some form of level playing field.  They imagine, if they think of it at all, as a meeting, a discussion, where the malevolent entity asks if it may take possession of the target's body and mind.  And most people, asked to imagine such a scenario, scoff and say they would tell the entity, 'No way!  You're not having me.  Now pizz off '.  And most people imagine the minion of satin leaving with its tail between its legs

In telling people that no entity may take possession without 'permission' from the target, is to lead them into a false sense of confidence and security about their ability to reject entities intent on taking possession

No one should be encouraged to believe that dismissing and rejecting a malevolent entity is as open and shut as dismissing a door to door saleman or street-seller

When police extract a confession, they use cunning and in times past (?) they used rubber hoses and trips down stairwells.  Many confessions have been proven to be false, provided under extreme duress or after threats, promises, lack of sleep, etc.  It's no secret that many false confessions were extracted from innocent men

It's the same with 'permission' re: invading entities.  It's not above board as the story books would tell.  Since when has satin or his minions fought fairly?  Why are people encouraged to believe satin is 'fair' and sticks to bargains?  Why would people not expect satin and his minions to use everything in their considerable arsenal, including terror, fear, confusion, lies, etc. ? 

I was attacked by a gang of spiritual thugs in the middle of a sunny afternoon with my small children nearby.  They had picked their moment and hit like a truck -- and kept on hitting.  Not only was the house itself infested with the things, they also wanted me wiped out because at that particular time I was involved (with people supposedly qualified and experienced) in an attempt to free someone from spiritual possession

They were not asking permission to assume control of me.  They were determined to take it.  They were intent upon forcing it

I've been in fights before and since and have lost at least as many as I've won, but that was a fight I could not afford to lose and the cold grip of your guts when you know you're in danger of being snatched out of yourself and tossed aside (a bad enough prospect) with your children to pay the price, cannot be described.  Yet to acknowledge that fear is to weaken yourself.  Satin's thugs are probing every inch of your mind/emotions, looking for weaknesses to exploit.  They are strong and have no scruples, naturally

I was pushed sideway from my chair. I was grasping the seat of the chair with all my strength, which was considerable.  Going over, over, sideways.  And my kids just metres away. If the kids had sensed or seen the battle I was in, they would have come over to me, spoken to me. And that would have been a fatal weakness for me. So the fight was silent and very grim

I didn't call out to God.  I simply screamed silently for help, like someone going under for the last time.  Thank God, help came.  I could feel it.  Anyone who's been in that situation will tell you --- you feel it, mentally, physically, spiritually.  The gang knew it. They'd given it everything they had and they'd lost.  As I grew stronger, they grew weaker -- and I felt that, too

Satin and his minions do not fight via Marquis of Queensberry rules and it would be a massive mistake to believe they do or to cause others to believe it.  Satin and his gangs fight very dirty: the equivalent of eye gouging, kidney punching and whatever spiritual knives and other weapons they have in their arsenal

Someone under the influence of drink or drugs, for example, or deeply depressed, in a coma, suicidal or rendered helpless by circumstance -- they are prime targets. And they would not know they were being spiritually attacked. In fear, they might capitulate to 'something' just to relieve the pain, fear and pressure - but that's not 'acceptance' of being possessed

We're all potential targets. Our only defence is maintaining closeness to God or whatever higher power we believe in.  We have to ask 4 protection against evil and negative influences.  That's all we have. Most aren't even aware of the danger. They don't believe it

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #56 - Apr 9th, 2019 at 6:05pm

PZ547 wrote on Apr 9th, 2019 at 5:05pm:
Yadda wrote on Apr 8th, 2019 at 7:25pm:

@ Reply #51

Yadda said:

[/highlight]

Quote:
If multiple spirits, acting as a gang, launch a determined attack against an unaware target, that target is in unimaginable danger and only divine or spirit intervention can save that person

It's war.  And the target, with no warning, is forced to fight an invisible enemy

Imagine someone walking down a street on a sunny day, mind on something else, only to be attacked by a ruthless gang which for some reason cannot be seen

The sense of shock is profound and disadvantageous.  There's disbelief, which again impedes.  Fear, terror & disorientation which paralyse and sap mind and body

The gang has the advantage of numbers and element of surprise.  It's the gang which chooses time and place

many blessings, great discussion

and that is why you need to initiate your protection in all ways

a suggestion ,

..every morning rise from slumber and say

" I revoke all contracts made in the dream state not in alignment with my highest good "

this revokes all trickster entities/ demonics that attempt to bargain or give gifts to you whilst dreaming,

( if you realize you have accepted a gift or trinket in the dream state , give it back etherically and break the contract as it was not made in good faith, burn it through imaginary intent and invocation and say I no longer consent to any agreement with negative entities ) 

.. also say

" I do not consent to negative entities or energies harvesting my energy and protect myself with the Creators divine and sacred CHRISTED LIGHT "

You are the sovereign being upon this world , and as such

Have authority over disincarnate entities , according to

Your lifestyle and current state of consciousness .

yet either way be at peace

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
« Last Edit: Apr 10th, 2019 at 4:33am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #57 - Apr 9th, 2019 at 6:14pm

Quote:
I didn't call out to God.  I simply screamed silently for help, like someone going under for the last time.  Thank God, help came.  I could feel it.  Anyone who's been in that situation will tell you --- you feel it, mentally, physically, spiritually.  The gang knew it. They'd given it everything they had and they'd lost.  As I grew stronger, they grew weaker -- and I felt that, too

tell me brother being ,

whom do you think answered your call for help ?

again many thanks for sharing your story here as you are welcomed and protected ,

thus and then should naturally feel comforted in your continued participation here

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #58 - Apr 9th, 2019 at 8:50pm

interesting

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #59 - Apr 10th, 2019 at 5:43am

Further and equally important ,

Bind the entity , using your "  I mage in ation " i magic in ,

See the entity frozen in suspended animation , trapped ,

Call in Arch Angel Michael to assist with 100, 000 warrior angels to escort this malevolent entity straight to the sun , watch this entity being sucked into the sun ,

Our star with the intensity of a fire hose ..

Thank the angels for it is done and so be it ..

Rejoice ! Then be at peace .

Namaste

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print