Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
China turns on North Korea (Read 1385 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: China turns on North Korea
Reply #15 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:10am

Well - looking ahead to my WW IV series, China is an Ally of the US, but an ally with a sting in the tail....

Freediver - the US (and the rest of the west) have carried out THE most amazing feat of cultural assimilation in bringing china intro the capitalist sphere ... and making it dependent on trade for its future and the continued enrichment of its New Mandarin Class and New Emperor.... they will not let go of that.........................

China will not become a belligerent nation under those circumstances against the West direct - though it may bully less powerful locals... up to the point where it is told 'no more'....

On the other hand, some see the refusal to limit Chinese expansionism as 'appeasement' which will lead to WW III - and to satisfy those malcontents, the US and China play out a charade of ships and stuff in the South China Sea.  NK has no place in this, and the Chinese will not permit anyone to interrupt their cash-making for the ruling clique.

In my WW IV series, the Chinese end up invading the West Coast of the US to reclaim it from the hostiles... and then set up an entrenched area like the Berlin Wall along the line of the Rockies.... leading us inevitably to WW V....

I could be one WW out on those calculations........... it could be WW III that does that.....
« Last Edit: Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:18am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:16am

Auggie wrote on Oct 4th, 2017 at 9:44pm:
Mmm, I've met North Koreans. They're really nice people. They would make good citizens in any country.

In the US where they are shop-owners by the hundreds, they come out firing from behind the counter whenever the local Negroes try to hold them up.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #17 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:30am

Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 12:16am:
Auggie wrote on Oct 4th, 2017 at 9:44pm:
Mmm, I've met North Koreans. They're really nice people. They would make good citizens in any country.

In the US where they are shop-owners by the hundreds, they come out firing from behind the counter whenever the local Negroes try to hold them up.

Bloody Negrophobes.........  Roll Eyes

No respect for the culture of gun-robbing...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #18 - Oct 6th, 2017 at 6:18pm

I'd much rather it went to South Korea. I expect the locals feel the same way. Germany managed it pretty well. An expanding China is going to cause all sorts of problems.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print