Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 22
Send Topic Print
Marriages to be annulled (Read 17960 times)
Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Marriages to be annulled
Oct 3rd, 2017 at 9:38pm

Based on my conversations with several members, I believe that they have breached the principals of traditional marriage, and therefore, because of that, their marriages should be annulled.

1) Grendel: he has admitted that he has had sex for pleasure. The traditional definition of marriage indicates that marriage is solely for the purpose of having children and procreation. Any act that does not result in this purpose is contrary to marriage, and is therefore not marriage.

Grendel, you should not be married. I declare your marriage to be annulled.

2) Valkie: he has admitted to having sexual intercourse with his wife solely for pleasure, which has not resulted in procreation. Therefore, this violates the sanctity of marriage. Therefore, legally Valkie's marriage should be annulled on this basis.

Any person who:

- has had sex for pleasure, either before or during their marriage;

- has divorced their wife/husband and has remarried;

- has been in relationship that has not produced children

has not/is not/ and has never been married.
----
Marriage is only valid when:

- you are married in a religious institution with the first person with whom you were engaged.
- you have only had sex with your wife/husband, which act has resulted in the birth of children.
- you have children.
- and you die still married to that person.

Any other marriage consumed under any other circumstances is not marriage and should not be legally recognized.

Q.E.D.

Sorry Grendel and Valkie. You should'nt be married.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Marriages to be annulled
Reply #1 - Oct 3rd, 2017 at 9:42pm

You forgot one thing.
Marriages were also formed for 'Power' - the uniting of Kingdoms and Tribes.
These marriages were based on 'Privilege' and not for children. Basically, either totally Celibate circumstance or minor sexual encounters to cement the bond.
The ancient Pharaohs were a good example where being at the top of the pyramid meant that one was indeed 'alone' and while the people enjoyed the 'breeding' aspect of society, the best the Pharaoh could achieve was with his sibling.

But hey, that's the price you pay when you base your life on Wealth n' Power.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #2 - Oct 3rd, 2017 at 9:45pm

Jasin wrote on Oct 3rd, 2017 at 9:42pm:
You forgot one thing.
These marriages were based on 'Privilege' and not for children. Basically, either totally Celibate circumstance or minor sexual encounters to cement the bond.
The ancient Pharaohs were a good example where being at the top of the pyramid meant that one was indeed 'alone' and while the people enjoyed the 'breeding' aspect of society, the best the Pharaoh could achieve was with his sibling.

So, what is traditional marriage then? Apparently, it's been the same throughout all time and all cultures, according to Frank and Grendel. It's always been for the purpose of bearing children.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Oct 3rd, 2017 at 9:56pm

Auggie wrote on Oct 3rd, 2017 at 9:45pm:
Jasin wrote on Oct 3rd, 2017 at 9:42pm:
You forgot one thing.

So, what is traditional marriage then? Apparently, it's been the same throughout all time and all cultures, according to Frank and Grendel. It's always been for the purpose of bearing children.

I think in early 'Tribal' ages of Humanity, long before 'farming' evolved. The concept of Marriage was not formed as breeding had to use as much 'variation' to stop inbreeding. That is, every female bred with every male.

Aboriginals purposely sent their males upon far 'walkabouts' in search of a breeding partner for this very reason and even then, with 40-60,000 years up their sleeve, the isolation even 'narrowed' their gene pool considerably.

Marriage is many things. People get married as part of their joint career efforts - a vocation in life, rather than procreation.

Putting Marriage in one box for Procreation.
Is like saying your four daughters should only have children and one is not to be a great Academic or Technical Achiever, etc.

But as for Gays?
Well Australia already has a Man's love for his fellow Man.
Its called MATESHIP.
Sticking one's penis into a bacterial faecal orifice kinda just stinks to be honest.
You know, give a metre - but some take a mile.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #4 - Oct 4th, 2017 at 12:07am

People wandering does not breach the marriage between men and women.  In some cultures it is the accepted thing that some will stray, but since marriage is essentially a business arrangement between a man and a woman for the purpose of establishing a socio-economic bond that will ensure the future prosperity of their descendants........ who cares if someone strays.. as long as they don't bring it home.

It's a worry when married men stray with gay boys and pass on terrible things....... just saying.

Even in Victorian times it was accepted that men would stray rather than impose upon their wives and thus have them 'barefoot and pregnant' all the time.  Funny how those claims of 'oppression' by a certain social group are turned to absurdity in the light of simple realities.

Argh, aye, 'tis better that 'Is Lordship bother the slaves or even his page than that he bother the Missus..... she be grown weary o' the task.... an' not be wantin' more bairns.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #5 - Oct 4th, 2017 at 7:22am

To satisfy the noisy minorities, homosexual marriage should be legal, and separate from real marriage, and no way allowed to confer some kind of equality between normal people and sexual fetishists.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Oct 4th, 2017 at 7:40am

Auggie wrote on Oct 3rd, 2017 at 9:38pm:
Based on my conversations with several members, I believe that they have breached the principals of traditional marriage, and therefore, because of that, their marriages should be annulled.

1) Grendel: he has admitted that he has had sex for pleasure. The traditional definition of marriage indicates that marriage is solely for the purpose of having children and procreation. Any act that does not result in this purpose is contrary to marriage, and is therefore not marriage.

Dear dickhead, you have no right to lie about me or my life on this site or any other.
You don't know me.
You don't know if I'm married, single, divorced. bi or even gay.
You don't know if I was married and am now not and never will be again.
You certainly know nothing of my sex life.
You are a total wanker and a fool. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2017 at 7:45am by Grendel »  

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #7 - Oct 4th, 2017 at 10:46am

Grendel wrote on Oct 4th, 2017 at 7:40am:
Auggie wrote on Oct 3rd, 2017 at 9:38pm:

Dear dickhead, you have no right to lie about me or my life on this site or any other.
You don't know me.
You don't know if I'm married, single, divorced. bi or even gay.
You don't know if I was married and am now not and never will be again.
You certainly know nothing of my sex life.
You are a total wanker and a fool. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

When you start resorting to ad hominem arguments, you know have lost the argument.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Oct 4th, 2017 at 12:10pm

When you post lies about people and fail to withdraw or apologise, others know you are a disingenuous immature fool.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #9 - Oct 4th, 2017 at 12:55pm

Grendel wrote on Oct 4th, 2017 at 12:10pm:
When you post lies about people and fail to withdraw or apologise, others know you are a disingenuous immature fool.

It is no lie that you wish to deny a minority of people the right to marriage. That makes you anti-freedom and against the principal of 'equality under the law'.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Oct 4th, 2017 at 3:59pm

In a democracy minority groups are often denied things especially spurious claims based on lies.
That doesn't excuse you from doing exactly what you accused me of... you lying dung-heap.
You attacked me and lied about me in your opening post, still no withdrawal and no apology.

I have you pegged. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Oct 4th, 2017 at 4:03pm

You have never 'pegged' anyone on any Forum, Grendel.  You may have bored people to tears....but never 'pegged.'

Is this a lie?

Quote:
(Grendel) has admitted that he has had sex for pleasure.

That is all which was said of you in the OP.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #12 - Oct 4th, 2017 at 4:31pm

Grendel wrote on Oct 4th, 2017 at 3:59pm:
In a democracy minority groups are often denied things especially spurious claims based on lies.
That doesn't excuse you from doing exactly what you accused me of... you lying dung-heap.
You attacked me and lied about me in your opening post, still no withdrawal and no apology.

I have you pegged. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Please provide me with an example of a minority who are excluded under law that is enjoyed by the majority?

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Oct 4th, 2017 at 5:10pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 4th, 2017 at 4:03pm:
You have never 'pegged' anyone on any Forum, Grendel.  You may have bored people to tears....but never 'pegged.'

Is this a lie?

Quote:
(Grendel) has admitted that he has had sex for pleasure.

That is all which was said of you in the OP.

Post the quote or piss off... with your tail between your legs as usual.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Oct 4th, 2017 at 5:15pm

Quote it yourself, Grendel.

The only matter of fact referred to was as I have already quoted.  The rest was comment.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 22
Send Topic Print