Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
All mods sacked freediver is nearing receivership (Read 4356 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: All mods sacked freediver is nearing receivership
Reply #15 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 9:54pm

cods wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 9:27pm:
r.u.sure fd doesnt get paid  by how many hits the advertisers get??...

now that would make sense...I expect those late night ads for meeting the love of your life... keeps him in gin and tonic..

Why don't you ask him...via PM.

Cool

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 10:35pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 9:54pm:
cods wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 9:27pm:
r.u.sure fd doesnt get paid  by how many hits the advertisers get??...

now that would make sense...I expect those late night ads for meeting the love of your life... keeps him in gin and tonic..

Why don't you ask him...via PM.

Cool

because he is probably under a great pile for the PMs  from the resident mad man at ozpol who thinks its his duty to dob in every member who he doesnt like... and thats just about all of them... Angry Angry

the resident loon y has already pizzzed off setanta with an opverload of crap...now he  wants to encourage others to post to fd.. with inane stoopid questions....

enough already....we dont need you following us around giving directions...go annoy a cab driver or someone

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #17 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 10:54pm

Cods, I am assuming you are referring to me, although you don't have the balls to say who you are referring to.

My last PM to FD was one I also sent to Vic and Setanta on the 16th July and had something to do with Agnes.

The one before that was 12th July, also sent to Vic and Setanta and had something to do with Agnes.

The one before that was 9th July, and was a reply to a PM he sent me.

Why do you lie with this crap which is so easily proven to be crap?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 6:50am

cods, there was an attempt (all via PM) made by Setanta to cease the cross forum argy bargy.  I co-operated but then AiA (and to a much lesser extent, yourself) constantly breached the proposed deal, and each time he did, I recorded it by referring it to Setanta. 

28/9/17

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #19 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 8:35am

Aussie wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 10:54pm:
Cods, I am assuming you are referring to me, although you don't have the balls to say who you are referring to.

My last PM to FD was one I also sent to Vic and Setanta on the 16th July and had something to do with Agnes.

The one before that was 12th July, also sent to Vic and Setanta and had something to do with Agnes.

Nah, she's 100% correct, you are the biggest sh!t-stirrer on this site; you're a dobber, a back-stabber, and you are totally obsessed  with your own sense of importance (which really is a joke).........and she is a woman.....they don't have balls you fool!

And judging from the constant 'digs' you make against FD, I'm quite surprised you're still here.......

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #20 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 8:39am

Fuzzball wrote on Sep 29th, 2017 at 8:35am:

Nah, she's 100% correct, you are the biggest sh!t-stirrer on this site; you're a dobber, a back-stabber, and you are totally obsessed  with your own sense of importance (which really is a joke).........and she is a woman.....they don't have balls you fool!

And judging from the constant 'digs' you make against FD, I'm quite surprised you're still here.......

Freediver is just trying to maintain the cashflow, Aussies helps (we think?.......but then again?.....Mmmmmm! Roll Eyes)

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 9:24am

Is that the best you can make up?

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #22 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 11:09am

Aussie wrote on Sep 29th, 2017 at 9:24am:

Is that the best you can make up?

Nothing better than the truth cabbie, and that's the truth.........

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #23 - Oct 1st, 2017 at 4:39am

This is a very negative thread and it's no surprise that FD moved it here.

I suggested years ago that Ozpolitic should have a $5 membership fee, but so far nothing has been demanded off us.

How about we all be positive? It won't go into receivership, because I doubt it's a company, however it is a community which relies on volunteers. If we contribute posts regularly and behave ourselves I believe FD will keep it open. If he was going to close it down - he would have done it a long time ago.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Oct 1st, 2017 at 8:00am

mantra wrote on Oct 1st, 2017 at 4:39am:

I suggested years ago that Ozpolitic should have a $5 membership fee, but so far nothing has been demanded off us.

How about we all be positive? It won't go into receivership, because I doubt it's a company, however it is a community which relies on volunteers. If we contribute posts regularly and behave ourselves I believe FD will keep it open. If he was going to close it down - he would have done it a long time ago.

well said mantra...its the membership that keeps a forum alive not the owner..

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #25 - Oct 1st, 2017 at 8:23am

mantra wrote on Oct 1st, 2017 at 4:39am:

It is a "Tongue In Cheek" topic my dear only a fool would think it was serious or true!

Are you a fool?  Wink

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Oct 1st, 2017 at 9:09am

you didnt mind aussie doing his best to shoot me down red??...

mantra isnt a fool   she just cares about the forum and the way its going thats all.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #27 - Oct 1st, 2017 at 9:22am

cods wrote on Oct 1st, 2017 at 9:09am:

mantra isnt a fool   she just cares about the forum and the way its going thats all.

Sorry cods I didnt really read Aussies stuff, try to ignore infights, so my
apologies!

Smiley

Getting involved in that stuff does ones head in I find! Wink
« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2017 at 9:32am by Redmond Neck »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Oct 1st, 2017 at 10:54am

Redmond Neck wrote on Oct 1st, 2017 at 9:22am:
cods wrote on Oct 1st, 2017 at 9:09am:

Sorry cods I didnt really read Aussies stuff, try to ignore infights, so my
apologies!

Smiley

Getting involved in that stuff does ones head in I find! Wink

I understand that  however calling mantra a fool   

wasnt very gentlemanly..

I am used to aussie sounding off...and I thin k everyone else is by now....he targets me or agnes... gives us a turn each  hes  very generous like that...I find..

so I dont blame you not getting involved.  its pretty tedious...
I thin k I might be a bit of a red rag to a bull...when it comes to aussie... Wink Wink

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #29 - Oct 1st, 2017 at 12:18pm

cods wrote on Oct 1st, 2017 at 10:54am:
I understand that  however calling mantra a fool   

wasnt very gentlemanly..

I am used to aussie sounding off...and I thin k everyone else is by now....he targets me or agnes... gives us a turn each  hes  very generous like that...I find..

so I dont blame you not getting involved.  its pretty tedious...
I thin k I might be a bit of a red rag to a bull...when it comes to aussie... Wink Wink

I've seen the way Red has spoken to you, AG and other members in the past Cods. He can be very rude. I doubt anyone would have illusions that he was gentlemanly. It didn't bother me. I couldn't be bothered bothering about insults lately.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print