Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
anyone watching the Bachelorette (Read 1484 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Re: anyone watching the Bachelorette
Reply #15 - Oct 7th, 2017 at 8:23am

Agnes wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 9:23pm:
I used to think Sophie Monk was beautiful but its clear she has had surgery and she looks kind of weird now and sounds like a bloke

You've jogged my memory.

I remember her on The Apprentice Show speaking with a blokey voice. And then they say the 'F'-bomb is part of her conversations when not on camera. And that upper lip that got so pumped up her eye-teeth are permanently exposed. And those unattractive skinny legs with no meat on her thighs.

All together a very unattractive creature both physically and conversationally.

A dinner-date would have her sitting opposite you talking like a bloke with 'F'-bombs every few moments ... hardly a romantic occasion. It's why at her age she hasn't found anyone to stick with her.

Now, on the otherhand, Samantha Armytage is another 40's something girl who hasn't found the 'right guy' - and that's because none of them measure up to her high standards and maturity.

« Last Edit: Oct 7th, 2017 at 8:30am by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: anyone watching the Bachelorette
Reply #16 - Oct 7th, 2017 at 8:25am

Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 7th, 2017 at 7:57am:
Agnes wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 9:13pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Oct 6th, 2017 at 8:40pm:
Sophie Monk swears like a slut, and this will be a put-off for any half decent gentlemen among them.

A potty-mouth ~ all the time.

Not a good look. I would avoid her like the plague.

so you watch it too Herb- here is a link for anyone who cannot actually access it-

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette

No, I haven't watched a minute of it, but the magazine section of the online Daily Mail has articles on what's going on in the entertainment world.

She's got a filthy mouth - something very unattractive in a woman.

can you show a link for that herb   as I have never heard that about her......she is funny in this  very direct  and some of these men  are abysmal.... they really are......not good.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print