Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A sign of stability in our relationship w/ Jakarta (Read 1378 times)
Brian Ross

Representative of me

A sign of stability in our relationship w/ Jakarta
Sep 26th, 2017 at 7:38pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Vic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne Victoria
Re: A sign of stability in our relationship w/ Jakarta
Reply #1 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 8:48am

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 26th, 2017 at 7:38pm:

I am glad they finally got Adelaide back to sea.   Good PR for both Aussie and Spain

Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies
Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #2 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 9:00am

Until the next minor offence causes them to drop their bundle like a bunch of spoilt children.

We're only nice to them in the hope they stop slaughtering all the non-muslims in the countries they have invaded since we facilitated their independence.

We are seen as weak by these mussie psychopaths, because we are, we let them kill anyone at anytime without any repercussions.

We are indonesia's lap dog and they know it.  Angry Angry

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #3 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 2:06pm

BigOl64 wrote on Sep 27th, 2017 at 9:00am:

Until the next minor offence causes them to drop their bundle like a bunch of spoilt children.

We're only nice to them in the hope they stop slaughtering all the non-muslims in the countries they have invaded since we facilitated their independence.

We are seen as weak by these mussie psychopaths, because we are, we let them kill anyone at anytime without any repercussions.

We are nice to them because they are our nearest neighbours and of course, if we weren't nice to them, then the claims that the boats had been stopped would be shown to be a lie.  Their malcontents and extremists would be allowed to run rife and of course, we could become their targets, just as much as they are.  So, all in all, we both profit from good relations.

Those who feel that we should have bad relations, simply because they are Muslim obviously aren't going to be the ones on the two way rifle range that develops.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #4 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 6:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 27th, 2017 at 2:06pm:

We are nice to them because they are our nearest neighbours and of course, if we weren't nice to them, then the claims that the boats had been stopped would be shown to be a lie.  Their malcontents and extremists would be allowed to run rife and of course, we could become their targets, just as much as they are.  So, all in all, we both profit from good relations.

Those who feel that we should have bad relations, simply because they are Muslim obviously aren't going to be the ones on the two way rifle range that develops.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It is a very unequal relationship, one where we are the obsequious boot licks constantly seeking to not offend our masters.

But if you come from weakness then you are treated with contempt by your 'betters', something we have done for decades and don't know any better.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #5 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 6:57pm

Hate to say this but we should emulate Israels Defence Forces

Unfortunately we dont have the USA military aid to do so!

Wink

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #6 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 7:10pm

BigOl64 wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 6:46pm:

It is a very unequal relationship, one where we are the obsequious boot licks constantly seeking to not offend our masters.

But if you come from weakness then you are treated with contempt by your 'betters', something we have done for decades and don't know any better.

Australia is much stronger than Indonesia.  We are about equal in the active sizes of our Armies, our Navy and Air Force are both larger and better equipped than theirs.  Overall, we have more money than they do and we have our "great and power friends across the Pacific" to help back us (if they see fit to).   Your fears about Indonesia are unfounded and are based more about fears of the Yellow Peril than on anything the Indonesians have done or threatened to do in the last 60 years.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #7 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 7:46am

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 7:10pm:

Australia is much stronger than Indonesia.  We are about equal in the active sizes of our Armies, our Navy and Air Force are both larger and better equipped than theirs.  Overall, we have more money than they do and we have our "great and power friends across the Pacific" to help back us (if they see fit to).   Your fears about Indonesia are unfounded and are based more about fears of the Yellow Peril than on anything the Indonesians have done or threatened to do in the last 60 years.    Roll Eyes

Nothing I have stated shows I have any fear of fkking Indonesian, so fkk knows where you get that stupid idea from. I am more than aware of our operational air power and its capabilities, so no need to spell it out for me.

I have stated that our government is weak as p1ss when it comes to dealing with indonesia and always kow tows to them whenever there is a problem. The indons knows we are weak and treat us with the contempt we so richly deserve.

They need to see us as equals if not their betters, not as their lap dogs, as they do now.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 7:51am

BigOl,
stop being an armchair general.
As if you know anything about Indonesia nowadays.  Grin

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #9 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 8:06am

Bobby. wrote on Sep 29th, 2017 at 7:51am:
BigOl,
stop being an armchair general.
As if you know anything about Indonesia nowadays.  Grin

Shoosh little man, adults speaking.

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #10 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 3:29pm

BigOl64 wrote on Sep 29th, 2017 at 7:46am:

Nothing I have stated shows I have any fear of fkking Indonesian, so fkk knows where you get that stupid idea from. I am more than aware of our operational air power and its capabilities, so no need to spell it out for me.

And yet you do act as if you fear Indonesia...   Roll Eyes

Quote:
I have stated that our government is weak as p1ss when it comes to dealing with indonesia and always kow tows to them whenever there is a problem. The indons knows we are weak and treat us with the contempt we so richly deserve.

They need to see us as equals if not their betters, not as their lap dogs, as they do now.

No, we need to treat them as equals, not subordinates, BigOl64.  They are a sovereign nation and ultimately, an insecure one at that.  They treat everybody with contempt because that covers up their fears and insecurities.  We are no threat to them and they know that, so their domestic media does as it likes, when it likes.  Remember, they have a free media, just as we do.   Our media stokes the fire of dislike and disrespect just as readily, when it suits Mr. Murdoch.   Our Governments however have warmed to each other.   One of the smartest things Howard ever did was provide a billion dollars in aid after the Boxing Day Tsunami.   They have been in our debt ever since.   "Face" is a big concept with many Asians and they know if they piss us off enough, they will lose it in a big way.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #11 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 3:36pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 29th, 2017 at 3:29pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Sep 29th, 2017 at 7:46am:

And yet you do act as if you fear Indonesia...   Roll Eyes

Quote:

No, we need to treat them as equals, not subordinates, BigOl64.  They are a sovereign nation and ultimately, an insecure one at that.  They treat everybody with contempt because that covers up their fears and insecurities.  We are no threat to them and they know that, so their domestic media does as it likes, when it likes.  Remember, they have a free media, just as we do.   Our media stokes the fire of dislike and disrespect just as readily, when it suits Mr. Murdoch.   Our Governments however have warmed to each other.   One of the smartest things Howard ever did was provide a billion dollars in aid after the Boxing Day Tsunami.   They have been in our debt ever since.   "Face" is a big concept with many Asians and they know if they piss us off enough, they will lose it in a big way.   Roll Eyes

I don't think you can tell the difference between fear of indonesia and contempt for the government of Australia, they are different, very fkken different. There is absolutely no reason what so ever for me to fear indoneasia. There is every reason for me to be contemptuous of how Australia behaves when dealing with indonesia.

I would love to have a situation where we are equals, but every act by Australia and indonesia indicates it is not even close. They control the relationship and we follow like dogs.

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 3:42pm

BigOl64 wrote on Sep 29th, 2017 at 3:36pm:
I don't think you can tell the difference between fear of indonesia and contempt for the government of Australia, they are different, very fkken different. There is absolutely no reason what so ever for me to fear indoneasia. There is every reason for me to be contemptuous of how Australia behaves when dealing with indonesia.

We need them far more than they need us, BigOl64.   You keep avoiding that reality.  Without them,  the people smugglers would still be in business.   Without them the Terrorists would still be in business.   They have helped us control both mobs successfully.   Do you like the idea of more refugees or Terrorists attacking Australians?  Sensible people don't.   It is to our advantage to have them do those things.

I suppose your contemptuous of them because your Islamophobia?    Roll Eyes

Quote:
I would love to have a situation where we are equals, but every act by Australia and indonesia indicates it is not even close. They control the relationship and we follow like dogs.

We need them far more than they need us...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #13 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 3:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 29th, 2017 at 3:42pm:

We need them far more than they need us, BigOl64.   You keep avoiding that reality.  Without them,  the people smugglers would still be in business.   Without them the Terrorists would still be in business.   They have helped us control both mobs successfully.   Do you like the idea of more refugees or Terrorists attacking Australians?  Sensible people don't.   It is to our advantage to have them do those things.

Quote:

For fkk sake!

I am contemptuous of the Australian government you fkking cretin.

How many fkken time do I have repeat myself before it get into your thick fkken skull!

Seriously, how many fkken times, give me a number of times I have to write the same thing?  Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #14 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 4:44pm

BigOl64 wrote on Sep 29th, 2017 at 3:46pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 29th, 2017 at 3:42pm:

Quote:

For fkk sake!

I am contemptuous of the Australian government you fkking cretin.

How many fkken time do I have repeat myself before it get into your thick fkken skull!

Seriously, how many fkken times, give me a number of times I have to write the same thing?  Angry Angry Angry

You see the Australian Government being contemptuous.  I see the Australian Government being diplomatic.   Perhaps your moral compass needs readjustment, unless of course you think we should always be slanging off at one another and even perhaps going to war on what you perceive as personal insults?  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print