Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Must have been damn good gear (Read 250 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Must have been damn good gear
Sep 26th, 2017 at 4:40pm

Four marijuana smokers rescued from England's highest mountain 'after becoming incapable of walking'

Stranded group were unable to walk down from Scafell Pike

Four climbers who had smoked cannabis had to be rescued from England's highest mountain "after becoming incapable of walking," police said.

The stranded group called 999 to report they were unable to walk down from Scafell Pike, which rises to a peak of 3,209ft (978m) in the heart of the Lake District.

Cumbria Police said officers worked with the Wasdale mountain rescue team to find the group and bring them down more than three hours after they called for help around 6.30pm on Saturday.

Cumbria Police posted messages on social media about the rescue, which said: "Persons phoning Cumbria Police because they are stuck on a mountain, after taking cannabis. Now having to deploy Mountain Rescue, Air support and Ambulance to rescue them. Words fail us ....."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/marijuana-smokers-rescue-scafell-...

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Must have been damn good gear
Reply #1 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 7:03pm

That's not a mountain.

It may looked like one to those 4.

It must have been good sh1t.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 7:09pm

I'd suggest the biggest factor was their probable lack of experience and fitness.

IBI

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 7:09pm

Gnads wrote on Sep 26th, 2017 at 7:03pm:
That's not a mountain.

Years ago, some Kiwi friends of mine had some stuff that was hands down the most potent weed i've ever encountered. I've since learned that there's a practice over there for burying it and leaving it to the devices of some microorganism in the soil that tremendously effects it.

Anyway, i remember walking along a cliff top and realising pretty quickly that i was not far from death. I sat down and waited for rescue ... it didn't come. So i stood up and faced the cliff ... said to myself "That way is death" ... turned around and walked the other way.

Next thing i know my friend grabs me .. apparently i was just about to plummet off the cliff.

Could have sworn i chose life.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 7:15pm

mothra wrote on Sep 26th, 2017 at 7:09pm:
Gnads wrote on Sep 26th, 2017 at 7:03pm:
That's not a mountain.

Years ago, some Kiwi friends of mine had some stuff that was hands down the most potent weed i've ever encountered. I've since learned that there's a practice over there for burying it and leaving it to the devices of some microorganism in the soil that tremendously effects it.

Anyway, i remember walking along a cliff top and realising pretty quickly that i was not far from death. I sat down and waited for rescue ... it didn't come. So i stood up and faced the cliff ... said to myself "That way is death" ... turned around and walked the other way.

Next thing i know my friend grabs me .. apparently i was just about to plummet off the cliff.

Could have sworn i chose life.

Genetically modified, chemicals & hydroponics ....... kick arze today

bush weed was safer

the sh1t was good but not that good in the 70's & 80's.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #5 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 8:04pm

Probably a bunch of LGHFFRDFRGVYHVGHGFH mob celebrating the head butting of poor old Tony.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print