Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Politically Google is WAAAAY to the Left. (Read 1777 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Politically Google is WAAAAY to the Left.
Sep 24th, 2017 at 2:28pm

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Re: Politically Google is WAAAAY to the Left.
Reply #1 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 12:21am

YouTube is owned by Google and has been demonetizing Videos that are far from radical or racist. Most of the content I watch has a Patreon account to donate to since they no longer get any money from the advertisers. Ever since the Hard Left lost the November election they have found ways to punish any form of conservative speech. As one of my favorite channels says Videos are free to watch but not free to make. The current policy is to starve out any speech they disagree with. Other video hosting sites are gaining in popularity and hopefully YouTube can be reduced to left wing political  rant and cat videos.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 12:24am

Mortdooley wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 12:21am:
YouTube is owned by Google and has been demonetizing Videos that are far from radical or racist. Most of the content I watch has a Patreon account to donate to since they no longer get any money from the advertisers. Ever since the Hard Left lost the November election they have found ways to punish any form of conservative speech. As one of my favorite channels says Videos are free to watch but not free to make. The current policy is to starve out any speech they disagree with. Other video hosting sites are gaining in popularity and hopefully YouTube can be reduced to left wing political  rant and cat videos.

Sons of bitches.

The advertising at the start of YouTubes is a pain in the arse too.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #3 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 12:35am

« Last Edit: Sep 25th, 2017 at 12:41am by Mortdooley »  

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 10:21am

Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 12:24am:
Mortdooley wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 12:21am:

Sons of bitches.

The advertising at the start of YouTubes is a pain in the arse too.

boycott herb....

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #5 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 10:55pm

Self sufficiency in any form is heavily discouraged by the Left and they would rather you don't do it yourself.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 10:44am

cods wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 10:21am:
boycott herb....

WHERE's the comma?!  Angry

You're off my dating list, codsey-baby.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #7 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 11:13pm

Go to google and type in American Inventors and go to images. It looks like almost everything in America was invented by Black People. Now go to American Inventions and compare, there is an obvious difference. One list is left wing political slant and the other is unbiased reality.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 7:29am

Mortdooley wrote on Sep 27th, 2017 at 11:13pm:
Go to google and type in American Inventors and go to images. It looks like almost everything in America was invented by Black People. Now go to American Inventions and compare, there is an obvious difference. One list is left wing political slant and the other is unbiased reality.

Leftwingers are vermin who will be dealt with in the fullness of time. Bare-faced traitors to honesty and truth. There will be an accounting far more furious than the period between 1939 and 1945.

The skies will glow red.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 2:19pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 24th, 2017 at 2:28pm:

"Diversity" is hardly a left-wing agenda, Herbie. Not when you're running a global corporation.

I know I know, so unfair. The world shouldn't be diverse. We'll have it cleaned up eventually - in the fullness of time.

The skies will glow red.
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2017 at 2:40pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 6:38pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 2:19pm:
The skies will glow red.

That's a play on Charles Dicken's describing the Midlands and other industrial areas where open kilns never fired-down from one end of the year to the next.

His 'Satanic Mills'.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 8:56pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 6:38pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 2:19pm:
The skies will glow red.

That's a play on Charles Dicken's describing the Midlands and other industrial areas where open kilns never fired-down from one end of the year to the next.

His 'Satanic Mills'.

Thanks, Herbie. I thought you were referencing the Bible where the skies will glow red to reflect the blood on the soil.

Now we know where Dickens got his idea.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print