Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Understanding The Safe Schools Program (Read 5200 times)
Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Understanding The Safe Schools Program
Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:12pm

The United Nations is pushing the SSM and transgender agenda theory around the world and in every nation.

This theory is based on the work of Dr. Alfred Kinsey a zoologist and known paedophile, who was the first to describe the transgender theory through his organisation

The Kinsey institute for research in sex gender and reproduction.

The good doctor also wrote a book called crimes and consequences which apparently got paedophile's a shorter sentences for sexually abusing children, I guess this would include predator priests.

Yes folks the UNITED NATIONS is pushing this agenda all around the world through its organisation called

PLANNED PARENTHOOD FEDERATION (PPF).

I am convinced Roz Wards work on SAFE SCHOOLS is based on this agenda and the material which they supply.

Want to understand how why SAFE SCHOOLS agenda is so wrong, go here to this utube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixm45WggyzI
« Last Edit: Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:22pm by Ajax »  

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Re: Understanding The Safe Schools Program
Reply #1 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:18pm

All about the good doctor here.

OR HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5VP9meaKTk

Quote:
The Paedophile founders of the transgender movement and gender ideology - full presentation

All parents should be aware of the beginnings of the transgender movement.

Fraud has caused a theory, one that is completely unscientific, to become "best practice."

This however is far from best practice. Some have brought into the deception of "a man being born in a woman's body and vice versa.

" This is completely the opposite to a foundational truth in Mental Health - feelings are not facts. Medical practitioners and pharmaceutical companies make a fortune from those suffering from gender dysphoria - a true crime!

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #2 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:20pm

The War on Children The Comprehensive Sexuality Education Agenda SD

PLANNED PAERNTHOOD FEDERATION agenda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIv-KOQ5F4A

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #3 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:24pm

As for the poor transgender persons who have been conned by the good doctors theory on transgender.

If nothing else just think about this,

As a male or a female start to transition from whatever they are to the other sex.

Their kidneys start to reject the hormones and get badly damaged.

You're either a man or a woman anything else can be sorted by a psychiatrist.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #4 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:26pm

As soon as you mentioned UN I phased out

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:30pm

I think the way that's just been accepted as a fact - that Safe Schools is about teaching kids anything - has kind of taken hold as the way that we report about it now, and that to me is kind of ludicrous," he said.

"I would want [parents] to calm down, not to go to sites that clearly have an agenda with pushing information or misinformation around Safe Schools. I'd also encourage them to talk to their schools and principals about how Safe Schools actually works.

"I think any kind of sane-minded adult or parent will read about Safe Schools, discover what it's about and think 'what has all the fuss been about'."

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/benjamin-law-urges-parents-to-get-the-f...

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #6 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:41pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:26pm:

One individual for example someone like Roz Ward cannot push an agenda on an entire nation.

OR the theme of SSM as is happening at this very moment around the globe.

Only well-established organisations can push their agenda on entire nations and throughout the whole world.

You want to bury your head in the sand on current world issues that will affect you your children and grandchildren be my guest.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #7 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:42pm

mothra wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:30pm:
I think the way that's just been accepted as a fact - that Safe Schools is about teaching kids anything - has kind of taken hold as the way that we report about it now, and that to me is kind of ludicrous," he said.

"I would want [parents] to calm down, not to go to sites that clearly have an agenda with pushing information or misinformation around Safe Schools. I'd also encourage them to talk to their schools and principals about how Safe Schools actually works.

"I think any kind of sane-minded adult or parent will read about Safe Schools, discover what it's about and think 'what has all the fuss been about'."

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/benjamin-law-urges-parents-to-get-the-f...

By supporting SSM and the transgender agenda you my dear are a supporter of paedophiles, I have nothing more to say............ Cheesy

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:48pm

mothra wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:30pm:

"Writer, raconteur & local homosexual. • "

https://twitter.com/mrbenjaminlaw?lang=en

I don't necessarily trust "straight " writers and raconteurs, why should I give any more credence to a homosexual?

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:02pm

Ajax wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:41pm:

One individual for example someone like Roz Ward cannot push an agenda on an entire nation.

Only well-established organisations can push their agenda on entire nations and throughout the whole world.

You want to bury your head in the sand on current world issues that will affect you your children and grandchildren be my guest.

People like Roz Ward should have ZERO input into school curriculums.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:07pm

Black Orchid wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:02pm:

Why?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #11 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:11pm

mothra wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:07pm:

Why?

If ou have to ask that question

You are part of the problem, not the solution.

Ward is a twisted individual, mentally ill and in dire need of clinical help.

To put that in charge of a childs education is tantamount to giving pedophiles free reign.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:14pm

Ajax wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:12pm:
The United Nations is pushing the SSM and transgender agenda theory around the world and in every nation.

This theory is based on the work of Dr. Alfred Kinsey a zoologist and known paedophile, who was the first to describe the transgender theory through his organisation

The good doctor also wrote a book called crimes and consequences which apparently got paedophile's a shorter sentences for sexually abusing children, I guess this would include predator priests.

Yes folks the UNITED NATIONS is pushing this agenda all around the world through its organisation called

I am convinced Roz Wards work on SAFE SCHOOLS is based on this agenda and the material which they supply.

Want to understand how why SAFE SCHOOLS agenda is so wrong, go here to this utube video.

Quote:
................Kinsey was bisexual[15] and, as a young man, would punish himself for having homoerotic feelings.[16][17][18] He and his wife agreed that both could have sex with other people as well as with each other. He himself had sex with other men, including his student Clyde Martin.[19]..............

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Kinsey

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:17pm

Why?

"In a leaked video, Roz Ward admits:

“… Safe Schools Coalition is about supporting gender and sexual diversity. Not about celebrating diversity. Not about stopping bullying. “About gender and sexual diversity. About same-sex attractive. About being transgender. About being lesbian, gay, bisexual – say the words – transgender, intersex. Not just 'Be nice to everyone. Everyone’s great'.”

The leaked video was filmed at a Safe Schools Coalition National Symposium in Melbourne, on 13 June, 2014."

http://www.fava.org.au/news/2016/safe-schools-a-not-about-stopping-bullyinga-a-r...

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #14 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:19pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:14pm:
Ajax wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:12pm:

Quote:
................Kinsey was bisexual[15] and, as a young man, would punish himself for having homoerotic feelings.[16][17][18] He and his wife agreed that both could have sex with other people as well as with each other. He himself had sex with other men, including his student Clyde Martin.[19]..............

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Kinsey

Yes bi-sexual BUT also a paedophile.

Look into some of the experiments he conducted.

Read some of his literature about sex with children.

This man should've been made into a eunuch and thrown into jail imo.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:21pm

None so blind as those who will not see.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:23pm

mothra wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:21pm:

You play blind man's buff?

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #17 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:23pm

So said the pot to the kettle.

Dr Alfred Kinsey a paedophile who first described transgender and now the UN is pushing this agenda around the world.

Like a said a supporter of paedophiles..... Angry

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #18 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:24pm

None so blind that are blinded by mental illness

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:28pm

Quote:
Alfred Kinsey falsified his findings by presenting data about convicted sex criminals as being representative of the average American male. This led to his conclusions that activities such as bestiality and incest were normal behaviours. His fraudulent research also involved criminal activity, including giving payment to pedophiles who provided him with details of their sexual experiences with children.

One organisation from whom Kinsey collected data later morphed into NAMBLA – the North American Man-Boy Love Association. Kinsey recorded that the responses of children and babies to sexual stimulation were ‘orgasms’: he concluded that the writhing, screaming and convulsions due to penetration by adults were pleasurable for the children.

What a stand up guy!    Shocked

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #20 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:37pm

Black Orchid wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:28pm:
Quote:
Alfred Kinsey falsified his findings by presenting data about convicted sex criminals as being representative of the average American male. This led to his conclusions that activities such as bestiality and incest were normal behaviours. His fraudulent research also involved criminal activity, including giving payment to pedophiles who provided him with details of their sexual experiences with children.

One organisation from whom Kinsey collected data later morphed into NAMBLA – the North American Man-Boy Love Association. Kinsey recorded that the responses of children and babies to sexual stimulation were ‘orgasms’: he concluded that the writhing, screaming and convulsions due to penetration by adults were pleasurable for the children.

What a stand up guy!    Shocked

KILL HIM SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:39pm

It's like someone vomited idiot in this thread.

A lot.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:41pm

mothra wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:39pm:

A lot.

Seems like it might be you.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #23 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:45pm

mothra wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:39pm:

A lot.

You support the demented rantings of this pedophile???????????

Do you not find this retarded evil man in dire need of a boiling oil bath???

Or perhaps a long walk off a tall building????

If he gets his way, children are not, will not be safe.
He has forfeited his right to breath.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #24 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 8:28pm

BUT WE DO HAVE THE POWER TO SHUT IT DOWN AS HAS HAPPENED.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/education/safe-schools-tell-con...
« Last Edit: Sep 23rd, 2017 at 8:34pm by Ajax »  

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #25 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 1:19am

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #26 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 1:29am

Safe schools is no different than the Chaplaincy program. They seem to have a lot in common:

Providing guidance to students on issues concerning human relationships;

Assisting school counsellors and staff in the provision of student welfare services;

Providing support in cases of bereavement, family breakdown or other crisis and loss situations; and

Being readily available to provide continuity and on-going support for individual students and staff where this is necessary.

If you want to get rid of one, get rid of the other.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #27 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 1:34am

Raven wrote on Sep 24th, 2017 at 1:29am:
Safe schools is no different than the Chaplaincy program. They seem to have a lot in common:

Assisting school counsellors and staff in the provision of student welfare services;

Providing support in cases of bereavement, family breakdown or other crisis and loss situations; and

Being readily available to provide continuity and on-going support for individual students and staff where this is necessary.

So where does a Chaplaincy program teach little children about homosexual sex, where does it confuse little boys and girls about being the opposite sex, where do they provide pornographic sites to little children....????

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #28 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 2:03am

Ajax wrote on Sep 24th, 2017 at 1:34am:

So where does a Chaplaincy program teach little children about homosexual sex, where does it confuse little boys and girls about being the opposite sex, where do they provide pornographic sites to little children....????

They provide pornographic sites to little children do they? Which ones?

Myth: Safe Schools teach little children about homosexual sex.

Safe Schools is not a sex education program, nor does it teach sexual practices. The Safe Schools program simply seeks to create safe and inclusive environments for LGBTI students.

Myth Safe Schools confuse little boys and girls about being the opposite sex.

Many LGBTI students feel uncomfortable about seeking support or affirming their identity and providing guidance and advice about these processes can reduce fear and anxiety in dealing with this.

For many people, the question of their gender or their sexuality is straightforward; however, for some it is more contested as they don’t fit neatly into the ‘norm’. It is important for all children and young people to understand that not everyone is the same.

Like Safe Schools the Chaplaincy:

Support students who wish to explore their spirituality; (insert sexuality)

Provid guidance on religious, values and ethical matters;

Facilitate access to the helping agencies in the community.

Both programs aim to help students, you want to get rid of one why not the other?

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 4:37am

Schools have to prepare children for the modern workforce, Ajax, It's just a fact of life.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 7:52am

thanks for that Ajax....

keep up the good work of exposing these paedophiles and that of the forum freaks..

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #31 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 7:57am

Raven wrote on Sep 24th, 2017 at 2:03am:

Safe Schools is not a sex education program, nor does it teach sexual practices. The Safe Schools program simply seeks to create safe and inclusive environments for LGBTI students.

Many LGBTI students feel uncomfortable about seeking support or affirming their identity and providing guidance and advice about these processes can reduce fear and anxiety in dealing with this.

For many people, the question of their gender or their sexuality is straightforward; however, for some it is more contested as they don’t fit neatly into the ‘norm’. It is important for all children and young people to understand that not everyone is the same.

Both programs aim to help students, you want to get rid of one why not the other?

By your post , it would appear you support this grooming exercise.

Surely, if a bullying program was needed by schools, it should be taught by NORMAL, HEALTHY AND WELL BALANCED HUMANS not by a bunch of twisted mentally ill confused and twisted people with hidden agendas.

I'm just glad my children didn't have to go through this crap.

If the schools actually did what they are employed to do
TEACH CHILDREN
and spent less time trying to pander to the demented rantings of mentally ill minority groups.
out children might actually be capable of
Reading, Writing and Mathematics.
They would come out of school educated and ready to be a contributing member of a normal community.
not confused, irresponsible, "not my fault", victims who are so twisted by the system that they cant even hold down a job.

All this because women have taken over the education system and who are themselves so twisted and incapable of doing anything that normal human beings do.

This is sick stuff.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #32 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 9:51am

It's obvious Raven doesn't know what its talking about.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #33 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 11:15am

Quote:
Sexual Behavior in the Human Male

Alfred C. Kinsey, Wardell B. Pomeroy, Clyde E. Martin

The Children of Table 34

https://www.ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/sexual_behavior_i...

Everyone should watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtElwdfCUTc

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #34 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 11:20am

The good doctors work being spread around the world by the United Nations through the International Planned Parenthood Federation.

In Australia we know is as SAFE SCHOOLS.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #35 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 3:00am

Valkie wrote on Sep 24th, 2017 at 7:57am:

Surely, if a bullying program was needed by schools, it should be taught by NORMAL, HEALTHY AND WELL BALANCED HUMANS not by a bunch of twisted mentally ill confused and twisted people with hidden agendas.

TEACH CHILDREN
and spent less time trying to pander to the demented rantings of mentally ill minority groups.
They would come out of school educated and ready to be a contributing member of a normal community.
not confused, irresponsible, "not my fault", victims who are so twisted by the system that they cant even hold down a job.

All this because women have taken over the education system and who are themselves so twisted and incapable of doing anything that normal human beings do.

This is sick stuff.

As opposed to the grooming exercise presented by the chaplaincy program?

You are aware that safe schools is not compulsory right.

They are trying to provie assistance and guidence to children who are confused about their sexuality.

Many of this children are mercilessly hounded by bullies, to the point where children have committed suicide.

Telling children they are mentally ill because they are confused about their sexuality is child abuse.

Many of these childten struggle with who they are and they deserve to speak to people who will understand and listen to them. Not sit there in judgment.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #36 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 3:33am

In all the years I went to school and they had religious people come in once a week, never once did one of those 'groom' anyone.

Meanwhile.. back in Realitysville..... young children, from reports, are being taught about enjoying sex from a very early age and that all kinds of sexual behaviour is equally good and all about 'diversity' that they should not even be considering at that age ....

Now, I don't know about you, but that sounds one hell of a lot like government-funded grooming to me.... setting kids up for sexual encounters of any kind and encouraging them to do so is definitely running the wire here...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #37 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 5:24am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 3:33am:
In all the years I went to school and they had religious people come in once a week, never once did one of those 'groom' anyone.

Meanwhile.. back in Realitysville..... young children, from reports, are being taught about enjoying sex from a very early age and that all kinds of sexual behaviour is equally good and all about 'diversity' that they should not even be considering at that age ....

Now, I don't know about you, but that sounds one hell of a lot like government-funded grooming to me.... setting kids up for sexual encounters of any kind and encouraging them to do so is definitely running the wire here...

But its impossoble to convince the NEW AGE that children juust need to be children.

For somevstrange reason, these people seem to think that children NEED to be taught about sex, homosexualitry, transvestite and other perversions at an early age.

Is this for a hidden agenda?  Probably.
These perverts and mentally ill individuals want to infect the entire populace with their perversion.
That way they will feel a little more normal.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #38 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 5:30am

Here's the thing, you can't stop kids having sex. Many of them are going to do it. The best you can do is educate them about sex. Both the joys and the dangers.

Raven completly disagrees with you that they are encouraging kids to have sexual encounters. It's illegal.

As for the chaplaincy program not grooming kids lets look at what school chaplins do:

School chaplains are active in promoting student wellbeing, particularly through the provision of pastoral care.

School chaplains encourage reflection about the spiritual dimensions of life.

School chaplains have an educative role in the areas of beliefs, values, morals, ethics and religion.

What do school chaplins do?

Reading through their page, they're  not that different then what safe schools offer, for example they:

Quote:
Provide a listening ear and a caring presence for kids in crisis… and those who just need a friend. All have a passion to improve the lives of young people.

Safe schools has been around since 2010. It's only since the push for SSM, that it's suddenly become an issue.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #39 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 5:50am

Raven wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 5:30am:

Here's the thing, you can't stop kids having sex. Many of them are going to do it. The best you can do is educate them about sex. Both the joys and the dangers.

Raven completly disagrees with you that they are encouraging kids to have sexual encounters. It's illegal.

As for the chaplaincy program not grooming kids lets look at what school chaplins do:

School chaplains are active in promoting student wellbeing, particularly through the provision of pastoral care.

School chaplains have an educative role in the areas of beliefs, values, morals, ethics and religion.

Reading through their page, they're  not that different then what safe schools offer, for example they:

Quote:
Provide a listening ear and a caring presence for kids in crisis… and those who just need a friend. All have a passion to improve the lives of young people.

Safe schools has been around since 2010. It's only since the push for SSM, that it's suddenly become an issue.

Children do not have sex.

Adolecents, young men and women have sex, children are children.

If it were not for this GROOMING safe schools and interfering teachers who think they know everything (whilst never having been outside the school environment).

Leave children to be children.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #40 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 5:59am

Valkie wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 5:50am:

Quote:

Children do not have sex.

Adolecents, young men and women have sex, children are children.

If it were not for this GROOMING safe schools and interfering teachers who think they know everything (whilst never having been outside the school environment).

Leave children to be children.

Raven is referring to children as they are considered under the law, as in under 18 years of age.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #41 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 6:46am

I  thought it was 16 years of age.
(Should be 20 and 'after school' so to speak)

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #42 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 6:53am

Jasin wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 6:46am:

That is the age of sexual consent. You are considered a child until you turn 18.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #43 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 7:01am

Raven wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 6:53am:

That is the age of sexual consent. You are considered a child until you turn 18.

It should be changed  then.
If being a Teenager is a child at 10 to 17, then a 19 year old is still a child as they too are a 'teenager'.

[edit] We are living longer and possibly maturing slower.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #44 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 9:14am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safe_Schools_Coalition_Australia

The current SS Program started nationally and not voluntarily in March 2017.  Not 2010.

The current program is not the same as it was back in 2010 when the SS Coalition formed.

Roz Ward who designed the program says it is not about bullying but changing society. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 9:50am

Age of consent here in NSW is 16..... from what I've read, though 'Safe Schools' many have been around since 2010 - it was withdrawn in Victoria.

I, for one have serious concerns over children at primary school age being introduced to this kind of thing, and over the lack of parental inclusion and control.  I do not want my grand-children to be handed this kind of stuff at a vulnerable age - they can get information from their parents by asking, since they are pretty open-minded and were raised that way themselves, and have no issues with gays and such.

Schools have Chaplains - Charlie was a Chaplin, and there is no equation between visiting chaplains and closeted paedophile priests operating in seclusion.  A past neighbour was a school teacher and such - now an inspector type - and he said they used a 'glass room' concept so that there was no hanky-panky and no cause for complaints such as have ruined people's careers in the past, and, according to the social formula, have been used to drive men out of teaching.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #46 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 10:11am

Grendel wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 9:14am:

The current SS Program started nationally and not voluntarily in March 2017.  Not 2010.

The current program is not the same as it was back in 2010 when the SS Coalition formed.

Roz Ward who designed the program says it is not about bullying but changing society. Roll Eyes

If it is about social engineering of primary school children then there must be an opt out for parents who actually want to parent their own child.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 10:50am

There is an opt out. Home school.

I will not have my kids subject to this kind of programing.
Why cant the safe schools try and reprogram the ones thinking these strange thoughts instead of teaching them all to think strange thoughts. Again, minority taking precidence over the majority. Kids picture things differently than adults. Don't confuse their little minds. Let them evolve naturally.

I don't buy into the suicide either. Straights are killing themselves just the same, in fact I'm willing to bet that the death toll on straight kids would be higher because theyre the majority. You see there's this app called facebook. Years ago when I was at school we left the school bullying etc at school. Now it just follows the kids everywhere. They go home and check facebook and a group has been on there paying out on them. They can't get away. I've seen it first hand with my sisters kids. It's not fair on them.
Take away the social media and I reckon we would see a change.
« Last Edit: Sep 25th, 2017 at 11:00am by Captain Caveman »  

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 10:59am

BigOl64 wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 10:11am:
Grendel wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 9:14am:

If it is about social engineering of primary school children then there must be an opt out for parents who actually want to parent their own child.

Did anyone ask us if we were interested in changing society to suit Roz Ward?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 11:50am

Why?

Because she's a ratbag.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 11:53am

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You're mad.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 11:57am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 24th, 2017 at 4:37am:

Schools have to prepare children for the modern workforce, Ajax, It's just a fact of life.

Not at primary school they don't.

Children need to be let be children until they reach an age of maturity when that sort of preparation can be taught.

Are you one of the supporters of sending pre-teens (Grade 7 primary) to High School?

Get em by 8 or it's too late ey?  Angry

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #52 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 11:59am

I don't let my children have anything to do with the chaplaincy program and I don't want them to have anything to do with the safe schools program.

All we need is a generic non-religious, non SJW anti-bullying program.

IBI

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 12:02pm

Raven wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 3:00am:

TEACH CHILDREN

This is sick stuff.

They are trying to provie assistance and guidence to children who are confused about their sexuality.

Many of this children are mercilessly hounded by bullies, to the point where children have committed suicide.

Telling children they are mentally ill because they are confused about their sexuality is child abuse.

Many of these childten struggle with who they are and they deserve to speak to people who will understand and listen to them. Not sit there in judgment.

Not compulsory for whom?

If a school decides to implement it ..... parents have no choice for their children to opt out ...

making it compulsory for them.

Other than removing a child from that school & having to find another that is not going to implement it.

Prem. Daniel Andrews in Vic is suggesting it will be implemented in all State Schools. 

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 12:05pm

Quote:

Not in the current "Roz Ward" format it hasn't.

In those days "Safe" meant safe from harm.

And it really was about anti-bullying.

It is far from that now in it's current form & being driven by a LGBITQ/ALPHABET people agenda.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #55 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 5:15am

Gordon wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 11:59am:

I don't let my children have anything to do with the chaplaincy program and I don't want them to have anything to do with the safe schools program.

All we need is a generic non-religious, non SJW anti-bullying program.

Thankfully both safe schools and chaplaincy are non compulsory.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #56 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 5:19am

Gnads wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 12:02pm:

TEACH CHILDREN

This is sick stuff.

Not compulsory for whom?

If a school decides to implement it ..... parents have no choice for their children to opt out ...

Other than removing a child from that school & having to find another that is not going to implement it.

Prem. Daniel Andrews in Vic is suggesting it will be implemented in all State Schools. 

Safe schools is not compulsory, it is not part of the curriculum.

It's like the chaplaincy. If a kid wants to use it, it's there. It is not taught in the classroom.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #57 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 5:47am

Gnads wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 12:05pm:

Quote:

It is far from that now in it's current form & being driven by a LGBITQ/ALPHABET people agenda.

Roz Ward has been removed. And this is about anti-bullying.

Children have died because they have been bullied about their sexual identity.

These children deserve to be treated with understanding and non judgement. They are confused about their sexuality.

You can not force them to conform to "societal norms."

They should be given information that covers all aspects of human sexuality. The so called good and bad. At least than, they can understand their place in this world. Even those who are simply going through a "phase."

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 7:33am

Raven wrote on Sep 26th, 2017 at 5:19am:

TEACH CHILDREN

This is sick stuff.

Not compulsory for whom?

It's like the chaplaincy. If a kid wants to use it, it's there. It is not taught in the classroom.

Pigs bum its not.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 10:20am

Raven wrote on Sep 26th, 2017 at 5:47am:
Gnads wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 12:05pm:

Quote:

Roz Ward has been removed. And this is about anti-bullying.

Children have died because they have been bullied about their sexual identity.

These children deserve to be treated with understanding and non judgement. They are confused about their sexuality.

You can not force them to conform to "societal norms."

They should be given information that covers all aspects of human sexuality. The so called good and bad. At least than, they can understand their place in this world. Even those who are simply going through a "phase."

It's not just gender/sexuality confused children that get bullied ....... they are a small percentage.

Bullying goes over a much wider spectrum.

And the Safe Schools Program will become compulsory with no opt out other than removal to another school or home schooling .....

that is if the school doesn't want to sue you.

What has happened in every other country will & is happening here.

We are no different to the US & Canada.

https://www.facebook.com/CoalitionForMarriageAustralia/videos/799822233533384/

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #60 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 1:19pm

Lets not forget the grass roots of the Safe Schools Coalition.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:19pm

Johnnie wrote on Sep 26th, 2017 at 7:33am:

TEACH CHILDREN

This is sick stuff.

Not compulsory for whom?

Pigs bum its not.

It's not compulsory in any state or territory.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #62 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:35pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:19pm:

TEACH CHILDREN

This is sick stuff.

Not compulsory for whom?

Pigs bum its not.

Still being taught in Victoria....!!!!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:39pm

Ajax wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:35pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:19pm:

TEACH CHILDREN

This is sick stuff.

Not compulsory for whom?

Pigs bum its not.

Still being taught in Victoria....!!!!

Nobody has said anything to the contrary.

However, it's not compulsory.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:44pm

Myth: The Safe Schools program is a compulsory part of the school curriculum.

Fact: Safe Schools is not part of the Victorian Curriculum – it’s a commitment that schools make to be inclusive places for all students, including LGBTI students.

"The Department of Education and Training provides information, resources and professional learning that have been developed by experts for school staff to use as they see fit to prevent discrimination against LGBTI students."

Victoria State Government

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #65 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:47pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:44pm:

Fact: Safe Schools is not part of the Victorian Curriculum – it’s a commitment that schools make to be inclusive places for all students, including LGBTI students.

"The Department of Education and Training provides information, resources and professional learning that have been developed by experts for school staff to use as they see fit to prevent discrimination against LGBTI students."

So an individual like Roz Ward wouldn't teach this information to children.........???

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:50pm

Ajax wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:47pm:

So an individual like Roz Ward wouldn't teach this information to children.........???

It's taught by the teachers, as far as I know.

The bottom line is, it's not compulsory.

If people have a problem with the program, that's fine - make your concerns known.

However, don't make up lies like "It's compulsory".

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #67 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:52pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:50pm:
Ajax wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 2:47pm:

It's taught by the teachers, as far as I know.

The bottom line is, it's not compulsory.

If people have a problem with the program, that's fine - make your concerns known.

However, don't make up lies like "It's compulsory".

So its not a compulsory unit

BUT

An elective one should the teacher chose to teach it.

I say throw it in the incinerator where it belongs.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #68 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 6:02pm

No wonder the kids leaving school these days have no idea.

I get them coming in looking for work, they struggle with the most basic concepts.

If only the teachers actually taught the kids reading, writing, math and common sense.

But from the teachers I have met
Many of them would struggle with this simple curriculum

They are too busy working out how many sexes they can invent
Teaching kids their rights
Apologising to abbos and making children feel that are to blame for murdering abbos
Working out political correct terminology, with which to confuse everybody
And demanding more cash

Not bad work though
5-6 hours a day
4 days a week with one day being sport so no effort required.
Up to 16 weeks leave a year
Plus many pupil free days
Dollar per hour, they have a great job

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #69 - Sep 28th, 2018 at 6:05pm

Valkie wrote on Sep 28th, 2018 at 6:02pm:
No wonder the kids leaving school these days have no idea.

I get them coming in looking for work, they struggle with the most basic concepts.

If only the teachers actually taught the kids reading, writing, math and common sense.

But from the teachers I have met
Many of them would struggle with this simple curriculum

They are too busy working out how many sexes they can invent
Teaching kids their rights
Apologising to abbos and making children feel that are to blame for murdering abbos
Working out political correct terminology, with which to confuse everybody
And demanding more cash

Not bad work though
5-6 hours a day
4 days a week with one day being sport so no effort required.
Up to 16 weeks leave a year
Plus many pupil free days
Dollar per hour, they have a great job

And teaching school boys that sodomising another bloke's butt hole is normal behaviour - yuck.

It must be the End Times.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print