Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Understanding The Safe Schools Program (Read 5345 times)
Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Understanding The Safe Schools Program
Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:12pm

The United Nations is pushing the SSM and transgender agenda theory around the world and in every nation.

This theory is based on the work of Dr. Alfred Kinsey a zoologist and known paedophile, who was the first to describe the transgender theory through his organisation

The Kinsey institute for research in sex gender and reproduction.

The good doctor also wrote a book called crimes and consequences which apparently got paedophile's a shorter sentences for sexually abusing children, I guess this would include predator priests.

Yes folks the UNITED NATIONS is pushing this agenda all around the world through its organisation called

PLANNED PARENTHOOD FEDERATION (PPF).

I am convinced Roz Wards work on SAFE SCHOOLS is based on this agenda and the material which they supply.

Want to understand how why SAFE SCHOOLS agenda is so wrong, go here to this utube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixm45WggyzI
« Last Edit: Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:22pm by Ajax »  

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Re: Understanding The Safe Schools Program
Reply #1 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:18pm

All about the good doctor here.

OR HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5VP9meaKTk

Quote:
The Paedophile founders of the transgender movement and gender ideology - full presentation

All parents should be aware of the beginnings of the transgender movement.

Fraud has caused a theory, one that is completely unscientific, to become "best practice."

This however is far from best practice. Some have brought into the deception of "a man being born in a woman's body and vice versa.

" This is completely the opposite to a foundational truth in Mental Health - feelings are not facts. Medical practitioners and pharmaceutical companies make a fortune from those suffering from gender dysphoria - a true crime!

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #2 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:20pm

The War on Children The Comprehensive Sexuality Education Agenda SD

PLANNED PAERNTHOOD FEDERATION agenda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIv-KOQ5F4A

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #3 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:24pm

As for the poor transgender persons who have been conned by the good doctors theory on transgender.

If nothing else just think about this,

As a male or a female start to transition from whatever they are to the other sex.

Their kidneys start to reject the hormones and get badly damaged.

You're either a man or a woman anything else can be sorted by a psychiatrist.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #4 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:26pm

As soon as you mentioned UN I phased out

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:30pm

I think the way that's just been accepted as a fact - that Safe Schools is about teaching kids anything - has kind of taken hold as the way that we report about it now, and that to me is kind of ludicrous," he said.

"I would want [parents] to calm down, not to go to sites that clearly have an agenda with pushing information or misinformation around Safe Schools. I'd also encourage them to talk to their schools and principals about how Safe Schools actually works.

"I think any kind of sane-minded adult or parent will read about Safe Schools, discover what it's about and think 'what has all the fuss been about'."

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/benjamin-law-urges-parents-to-get-the-f...

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #6 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:41pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:26pm:

One individual for example someone like Roz Ward cannot push an agenda on an entire nation.

OR the theme of SSM as is happening at this very moment around the globe.

Only well-established organisations can push their agenda on entire nations and throughout the whole world.

You want to bury your head in the sand on current world issues that will affect you your children and grandchildren be my guest.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #7 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:42pm

mothra wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:30pm:
I think the way that's just been accepted as a fact - that Safe Schools is about teaching kids anything - has kind of taken hold as the way that we report about it now, and that to me is kind of ludicrous," he said.

"I would want [parents] to calm down, not to go to sites that clearly have an agenda with pushing information or misinformation around Safe Schools. I'd also encourage them to talk to their schools and principals about how Safe Schools actually works.

"I think any kind of sane-minded adult or parent will read about Safe Schools, discover what it's about and think 'what has all the fuss been about'."

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/benjamin-law-urges-parents-to-get-the-f...

By supporting SSM and the transgender agenda you my dear are a supporter of paedophiles, I have nothing more to say............ Cheesy

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:48pm

mothra wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:30pm:

"Writer, raconteur & local homosexual. • "

https://twitter.com/mrbenjaminlaw?lang=en

I don't necessarily trust "straight " writers and raconteurs, why should I give any more credence to a homosexual?

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:02pm

Ajax wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:41pm:

One individual for example someone like Roz Ward cannot push an agenda on an entire nation.

Only well-established organisations can push their agenda on entire nations and throughout the whole world.

You want to bury your head in the sand on current world issues that will affect you your children and grandchildren be my guest.

People like Roz Ward should have ZERO input into school curriculums.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:07pm

Black Orchid wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:02pm:

Why?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #11 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:11pm

mothra wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:07pm:
Black Orchid wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:02pm:

Why?

If ou have to ask that question

You are part of the problem, not the solution.

Ward is a twisted individual, mentally ill and in dire need of clinical help.

To put that in charge of a childs education is tantamount to giving pedophiles free reign.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:14pm

Ajax wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:12pm:
The United Nations is pushing the SSM and transgender agenda theory around the world and in every nation.

This theory is based on the work of Dr. Alfred Kinsey a zoologist and known paedophile, who was the first to describe the transgender theory through his organisation

The good doctor also wrote a book called crimes and consequences which apparently got paedophile's a shorter sentences for sexually abusing children, I guess this would include predator priests.

Yes folks the UNITED NATIONS is pushing this agenda all around the world through its organisation called

I am convinced Roz Wards work on SAFE SCHOOLS is based on this agenda and the material which they supply.

Want to understand how why SAFE SCHOOLS agenda is so wrong, go here to this utube video.

Quote:
................Kinsey was bisexual[15] and, as a young man, would punish himself for having homoerotic feelings.[16][17][18] He and his wife agreed that both could have sex with other people as well as with each other. He himself had sex with other men, including his student Clyde Martin.[19]..............

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Kinsey

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:17pm

mothra wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:07pm:

Why?

"In a leaked video, Roz Ward admits:

“… Safe Schools Coalition is about supporting gender and sexual diversity. Not about celebrating diversity. Not about stopping bullying. “About gender and sexual diversity. About same-sex attractive. About being transgender. About being lesbian, gay, bisexual – say the words – transgender, intersex. Not just 'Be nice to everyone. Everyone’s great'.”

The leaked video was filmed at a Safe Schools Coalition National Symposium in Melbourne, on 13 June, 2014."

http://www.fava.org.au/news/2016/safe-schools-a-not-about-stopping-bullyinga-a-r...

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #14 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:19pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:14pm:
Ajax wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 3:12pm:

Quote:
................Kinsey was bisexual[15] and, as a young man, would punish himself for having homoerotic feelings.[16][17][18] He and his wife agreed that both could have sex with other people as well as with each other. He himself had sex with other men, including his student Clyde Martin.[19]..............

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Kinsey

Yes bi-sexual BUT also a paedophile.

Look into some of the experiments he conducted.

Read some of his literature about sex with children.

This man should've been made into a eunuch and thrown into jail imo.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print