Send Topic Print
Secret Vaccine Court (Read 7099 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Secret Vaccine Court
Reply #30 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 11:07pm

Ron Paul on H1N1 - Obama did not vaccinate his kids.

Ron Paul Obama the Hypocrite His Kids Are Not Getting Vaccinated Yet He's Making Yours Get It

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #31 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 9:15am

it_is_the_light wrote on Sep 24th, 2017 at 11:07pm:

Ron Paul Obama the Hypocrite His Kids Are Not Getting Vaccinated Yet He's Making Yours Get It

And that just lifted the lid of a memory I had for years, in the 'puzzled box' section of my brain.
As a young mum, the well know local Indian doctor most of us all went to, (and we had very few doctor choices in our regional area,) he advocated and pushed whole heartededly for all us mums to get our kids innoculated. Then, some few short years down the track, a sister of his wife spilled the beans, said his own 3 kids were never given any innoculations!!

I felt some anger, betrayal, and like I was cheated. One had to understand how a young mum would feel, particularly if a choice is there, and we didn't have to at the time some 35 years ago, but were 'Doctorly pressured' to.

I now recall my absolute puzzlement and I spoke to a naturopath of it, she told me, that we had a choice, with a certificate Issued that in place of injections, our kids can have homeopathic drops. I also discovered that perhaps our good local doctor pushed everyone else with kids to be innoculated so his kids would be safe from any disease which may recur.

How cunning, how clever, and since that, I had never forgiven him and stopped going to him, I went out of the area, out of my way, to any other doctor. It was the way I felt, perhaps my little protesting. I didn't feel well informed, I didn't feel privileged.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #32 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 10:34am

Sophia wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 9:15am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Sep 24th, 2017 at 11:07pm:

And that just lifted the lid of a memory I had for years, in the 'puzzled box' section of my brain.
As a young mum, the well know local Indian doctor most of us all went to, (and we had very few doctor choices in our regional area,) he advocated and pushed whole heartededly for all us mums to get our kids innoculated. Then, some few short years down the track, a sister of his wife spilled the beans, said his own 3 kids were never given any innoculations!!

I felt some anger, betrayal, and like I was cheated. One had to understand how a young mum would feel, particularly if a choice is there, and we didn't have to at the time some 35 years ago, but were 'Doctorly pressured' to.

I now recall my absolute puzzlement and I spoke to a naturopath of it, she told me, that we had a choice, with a certificate Issued that in place of injections, our kids can have homeopathic drops. I also discovered that perhaps our good local doctor pushed everyone else with kids to be innoculated so his kids would be safe from any disease which may recur.

How cunning, how clever, and since that, I had never forgiven him and stopped going to him, I went out of the area, out of my way, to any other doctor. It was the way I felt, perhaps my little protesting. I didn't feel well informed, I didn't feel privileged.

and why do you think that is ?

1. because he got the kickbacks from the pharmaceutical companies and got very well paid to do that what he did ..

2 . he did'nt want to poison his own children with mercury , squalene and FORMALDEHYDE !

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #33 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 10:36am

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #34 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 11:49am

Newly Discovered Causes Of Autism Ignored

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #35 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 11:11pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4919828/Tragedy-mother-dies-flu-despite-...

'She was a beautiful soul': Tragedy as mother-of-two dies from flu epidemic sweeping Australia – despite being VACCINATED

Jennifer Thew died after a week-long battle against the influenza virus
She fought the illness alongside her seven-year-old daughter, Estella
Flu epidemic has seen multiple deaths and 137,500 reported cases this year

A mother-of-two who became the latest victim of the flu epidemic that's sweeping across Australia died despite being vaccinated, it has emerged.
Jennifer Thew, Gungahlin in the ACT, fought a week-long battle against the virus alongside her seven-year-old daughter, Estella.
Ms Thew, who moved to Australia from Germany, died from acute respiratory distress syndrome amid the worst flu season the ACT's seen in five years.
This is despite the fact that Ms Thew, who was working as a medical receptionist from Canberra, had been vaccinated against flu, according to the Daily Telegraph.

A mother-of-two who became the latest victim of the flu epidemic that's sweeping across Australia died despite being vaccinated

Ms Thew was reportedly known throughout the community to have always put the needs of her children first, even in the week leading up to her heartbreaking death.
'She always went above and beyond for those around her,' someone close to the loving mother told the Telegraph.
Her daughter's dance school has established a Go Fund Me account in support of the family and offered Estella free tuition for the final term.

The horror season has swept the nation with more than 137,500 influenza cases confirmed up to the start of September.
In a statement on Tuesday, the heartbroken family said: 'Jen was a beautiful, gentle soul and, above all, the most devoted mother.
'We are absolutely heartbroken that she has been taken from us in such cruel circumstances.'

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #36 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 11:25pm

I thought that was so very sad.
And I hadn't realized Ms Thew had the influenza vaccination. Well that puts the story together of how it could have come about.
Myself, I don't believe in having those flu shots.
My elderly mother has them from fear, and every year, she has, for 2-3 months throughout winter, a terrible cold she can't shake.
Every year, after she has the flu shots, without fail, she is sick with a cold for months!
She asked If I get the flu shots, and I said "no way!" she thinks, at my age, I should have had it from ages ago. Like really? Why? Do I look like I need it?
Why is she so brainwashed?
Oh yeah, of course, the fear factor.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 1:23pm

I've never had them.
I dont get the flu and neither do my wife or kids

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #38 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 1:28pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Sep 27th, 2017 at 1:23pm:
I've never had them.
I dont get the flu and neither do my wife or kids

You have a virology testing lab at your house?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #39 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 3:36pm

Several people have died from "the flu" this year.  Including children and, apparently, fit young males and females. WHY?

I have COPD so I have stayed away from "crowds" and despite getting the Annual Flu jab .... ended up with a chest infection. Fortunately, I was able to avoid Hospital as that is where everybody and their dog goes to get FREE medical advice.  Why the hell don't they sign up to the many, many CLINICS in Canberra?  Or ring 13SICK.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #40 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 3:40pm

You do realise that the flu jab only protects you from the flu, not other forms of chest infection. Additionally when you mean several people died from the flu this year, what do you mean.

I say this because there is often confusion between the flu, influenza, colds, other RTIs.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #41 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 3:42pm

If you additionally look at vaccination against influenza, it typically only protects against one form each year that changes. These people either got a different form.

And even though influenza typically kills children and the elederly, spanish flu killed adults through a cytokine storm.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #42 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 3:46pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 27th, 2017 at 3:40pm:
You do realise that the flu jab only protects you from the flu, not other forms of chest infection. Additionally when you mean several people died from the flu this year, what do you mean.

I say this because there is often confusion between the flu, influenza, colds, other RTIs.

I am well aware what the flu jab covers.

Children and young, healthy adults, died from "complications" ... none had been covered with the "flu jab" .... probably FAKE News.

As you are so informed, what about the so-called "pneumonia" jab?  I had it back in about 2007 but my current GP says it "doesn't work".

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #43 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 4:06pm

You mean pneumococcal.

And the studies show that they don't work for all

Studies* show that at least 1 dose of pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV13 or Prevnar 13®) protects

At least 8 out of 10 babies from invasive pneumococcal disease
75 out of 100 adults 65 years or older against invasive pneumococcal disease
45 out of 100 adults 65 years or older against pneumococcal pneumonia
Studies* show that 1 dose of pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine (PPSV23 or Pneumovax23®) protects

Between 50 to 85 out of 100 healthy adults against invasive pneumococcal disease

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #44 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 4:25pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 27th, 2017 at 4:06pm:
You mean pneumococcal.

And the studies show that they don't work for all

Studies* show that at least 1 dose of pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV13 or Prevnar 13®) protects

At least 8 out of 10 babies from invasive pneumococcal disease
75 out of 100 adults 65 years or older against invasive pneumococcal disease
45 out of 100 adults 65 years or older against pneumococcal pneumonia
Studies* show that 1 dose of pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine (PPSV23 or Pneumovax23®) protects

Between 50 to 85 out of 100 healthy adults against invasive pneumococcal disease

Thanks. Fortunately, I have never had pneumonia .... my GP thought I might have, so I had an x-ray. CAL.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print