Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Secret Vaccine Court
Reply #15 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 12:23pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:40am:
I don't think it affects everyone.

My sister inlaw was all for vaccines. She passed away this year at the ripe old age of 35. Perfect hralth her whole life untill about 5 and a half years ago.

She went in for a normal cervical cancer shot. All down hill from there. The most agressive cancer I've ever seen someone go through.

Each to their own but I believe it was the vaccine that killed her.

She's not the only one to die like this after having it either.

READ UP.

GET INFORMED!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 12:50pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 12:23pm:

My sister inlaw was all for vaccines. She passed away this year at the ripe old age of 35. Perfect hralth her whole life untill about 5 and a half years ago.

She went in for a normal cervical cancer shot. All down hill from there. The most agressive cancer I've ever seen someone go through.

Each to their own but I believe it was the vaccine that killed her.

She's not the only one to die like this after having it either.

READ UP.

GET INFORMED!

Here we go.  Grin

Read up.
Everyones make up is the same isn't it?

Do you honestly think if this stuff is killing people that they are gonna print it? Of coarse all we're going to read is nothing but great reviews and positive feedback.
Like I said. It may well work for the 99.% but what makes you so certain this wasn't the trigger? You seem so sure and if it's because you've read stuff then well you nust believe a lot of crap too.

Every doctor that treated her said they had never seen anything so agressive. And this was a perfectly healthy woman before the shot.
I'm not 100% but what I have seen makes me question it for sure.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #17 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 12:54pm

The problem is with your statement Captain Caveman that Gardasil is an acellular vaccine, it doesnt have the organism.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #18 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 12:55pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 12:20pm:
Did i say she died of cervical cancer?
It was every type of cancer. It ate her from the inside out. Every organ, bones, breasts.
I believe the Gardisal triggered it.

What makes you such an expert on this Lisa? You seem so certain.

SOrry your statement seemed to suggest that it was cervical cancer. Again, I'm not sure how the mechanism of immunisation with a cervical cancer vaccine could trigger off genetic changes to the extent of causing cancer.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #19 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 12:57pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 12:54pm:
The problem is with your statement Captain Caveman that Gardasil is an acellular vaccine, it doesnt have the organism.

Thank you but the guy's all over the place wrt what he's posting and what he's reading.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:35pm

Sorry. Should have been clearer. All over the place????? Hardly.

Obviously lisa isn't going to answer my question about her experience other than read up.
Simple google search and i found links to problems being recognised now with regard to the vaxine. So perhaps she needs to do a bit more reading.

All I know is something triggered this cancer in a way that basically was untreatable. Hit it with all the radiation, chemo (even some special german chemo) you like. It just aggravated it even more and the tumors spread throughout the body and out of the body in hurendous sores. Something you wouldn't wish on your worste enemy.
She died an agonising death. Very sad to see.

« Last Edit: Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:46pm by Captain Caveman »  

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 10:37pm

mothra wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 12:00pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:48am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:45am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:43am:

My sister inlaw was all for vaccines. She passed away this year at the ripe old age of 35. Perfect hralth her whole life untill about 5 and a half years ago. She went in for a normal cervical cancer shot. All down hill from there. The most agressive cancer I've ever seen someone go through.

Each to their own but I believe it was the vaccine that killed her. She's not the only one to die like this after having it either.

Ummm, she died from cervical cancer having the cervical cancer shot?

God....I've heard it all now 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Its not impossible to still get cervical cancer after having Gardasil, Gardasil only protects against the four most common HPV types, you could still get another. But I highly doubt the ability of Gardasil to trigger cervical cancer.

Gardasil protects against 4 types of HPV, two of which are cancer inducing and two of which generate warts.

According to the manufacturer, inoculation with Gardasil after a person has already been exposed to the two types of HPV (16 and 18 from memory) that cause cancer, then their chance of developing cancer is increased by in excess of 40%.

Hi Mothra, just wanting it clarified, if a person has already been exposed to 2 types of HPV, and then have inoculation with Gardasil after exposure, is their chance of developing cancer increased by over 40% because of the inoculation?
I may have read it wrong, but am very interested to know more.

As for any inoculations one puts into ones system, really needs careful thought, I did go to a health seminar (many in fact, before Wikipedia and internet searching)....I can't remember the name of the lady that was speaking to us, (I would have to search through my myriad of notes to find it somewhere!)...her story was, she went overseas, had injections necessary for overseas, had her baggage go missing or stolen, along with her passports and papers showing she had injections.

So...she had to go through all of it again, have more injections, and then, it was when she got lupus....... she explained, she felt ill and in pain all over since.
She said it's like an arthritis of the blood, trying to explain the pain she lives with every day, and her regret of having extra travel injections.

How much research has gone into these type of new inoculations?
I don't trust it.

When my babies had to have their 2, 4 and 6 month jabs, I was worried.
Because, my neighbour's brother, lost his 6 month of baby boy from SIDS, after he had his 6 month injection.
I spoke of this to a very wise elderly visiting health nurse in the district I lived in (she used to weigh our babies and help us young mums out with any issues we had)....she was one of the loveliest caring nurses I will always remember.
She told me, if the baby has a cold, delay the injection, or they won't cope well, and it's okay to wait past the 2,4 and 6 month rule, they are a bit bigger and stronger to cope with it better.
She also told me, to give a bit of baby Panadol before they get their jabs so it gets on top of the rise in body temperature they experience after the injection.
So for both my babies at the time, the injections were done at.....
3 months, 5 months, and 7 months.
Plus I breast fed for their first year.
Yes, it was my absolute fear of cot death that made me think of bending the rules a little.

As for Gardasil.......I talked my adult daughter out of getting it done, as I didn't trust it, and there were so many things being reported that were negative, hence I believe Spain had banned it?
https://healthimpactnews.com/2014/gardasil-vaccine-spain-joins-growing-list-of-c...

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 10:45pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:35pm:
Sorry. Should have been clearer. All over the place????? Hardly.

Obviously lisa isn't going to answer my question about her experience other than read up.
Simple google search and i found links to problems being recognised now with regard to the vaxine. So perhaps she needs to do a bit more reading.

All I know is something triggered this cancer in a way that basically was untreatable. Hit it with all the radiation, chemo (even some special german chemo) you like. It just aggravated it even more and the tumors spread throughout the body and out of the body in hurendous sores. Something you wouldn't wish on your worste enemy.
She died an agonising death. Very sad to see.

Sorry to hear about your sister dying so young, Captain, that is the same age as my kids are now, and it would be devastating, especially to your parents, thinking they would be first to go, not their beloved young adult children, on the brink of living a full life with family of their own to care for.

This cancer thing is a b1tch....and it has crept upon us humans, to every 1 in 3 persons getting it.

I have participated in a life study of womens lives regarding cancer (only those that are cancer free participate), and the questions asked, made me realize where some poorer health choices are made, like only eating fruit once or twice a week, not on a daily basis etc.
I maybe eat chocolate more!  Huh

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 10:46pm

Lols, i don't know what the current research is, just that the manufacturer of Gardasil made the disclaimer that the likelihood of developing cancerous lesions in girls and women already carrying HSV is increased by in excess of 40%.

You can have a bit of a read as to what they disclosed to the FDA here:

https://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/06/briefing/2006-4222B3.pdf

It seems certain at least that the best effectivity of the vaccine is in sexually naive girls and that effectivity drops off markedly as we age.

It's hard to get objective studies though, most undertaken are done so from within the marketing sphere of the vaccines so are not particularly helpful.

A good overview is here:

http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0100-879X2016000500301

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #24 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 10:47pm

mothra wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 10:46pm:
Lols, i don't know what the current research is, just that the manufacturer of Gardasil made the disclaimer that the likelihood of developing cancerous lesions in girls and women already carrying HSV is increased by in excess of 40%.

You can have a bit of a read as to what they disclosed to the FDA here:

https://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/06/briefing/2006-4222B3.pdf

It seems certain at least that the best effectivity of the vaccine is in sexually naive girls and that effectivity drops off markedly as we age.

It's hard to get objective studies though, most undertaken are done so from within the marketing sphere of the vaccines so are not particularly helpful.

A good overview is here:

http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0100-879X2016000500301

Thanks Mothra, will be looking at those links to learn more. Cool

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #25 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 7:32am

Its a conspiracy, I tell ya! Good thing Light Boy is on the case.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #26 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 11:03pm

https://www.tokyotimes.com/side-effects-in-young-girls-take-gardasil-out-from-ja...

SIDE EFFECTS IN YOUNG GIRLS TAKE GARDASIL OUT FROM JAPANESE MARKET

Around 2,000 reported side effects after using Gardasil cervical cancer vaccine have determined Japanese government officials to withdraw Gardasil from the market in 2013, despite the vaccine being highly promoted in the United States and now approved by the European Union.

“Japanese health officials have recorded nearly 2,000 adverse reactions – hundreds of them serious,” reported Judicial Watch, the Washington-based corruption watchdog that has been monitoring the effects – and health costs – of the drug’s use in the United States for years.

“The alarming reports have led Japan’s government to take action, suspending recommendation for the controversial vaccine which is billed as a miracle shot that can prevent certain strains of cervical cancer caused by Human Papillomavirus (HPV).”

“The U.S. government has taken the opposite approach amid equally alarming cases of serious side effects. Not only does the Obama administration continue recommending the vaccine (Gardasil), it spends large sums of taxpayer dollars promoting it and works hard to keep details involving its dangers secret.”

The side effects of using Gardasil include seizures, brain damage, blindness, paralysis, speech problems, pancreatitis and short-term memory loss, while other patients have died after taking the vaccine. Gardasil is given to little girls and costs around $600 per patient.

The organization confirmed that in Japan, the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare warned local governments that the HPV vaccine should not be recommended amid safety concerns.

Japan’s officials had paid more than $187 million for “urgent HPV vaccination programs” for girls between 11 and 14 and visited junior high schools to promote the vaccine.

“Since the government began offering girls HPV shots, 1,968 adverse events were reported, including 358 that were evaluated as serious by a JMLHW committee. Parents began calling the country’s health minister and furnishing videos in which girls who had received the HPV vaccine suffered from walking disturbances, body tics and seizures. In other cases many girls injected with the vaccine fell to the floor, injuring their head or face and some fracturing their jaw or teeth,” Judicial Watch reported.

The damage payments of nearly $6 million covered only some of the 200 claims that have been filed to date.

so the vaccine companies pay compensation yet compromised governments subsidize and promote this deadly practice still ..

people awaken .

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/now-japan-pulls-gardasil-shots-for-young-girls/

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #27 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 11:08pm

ok the gloves are off ,

lets research

EXPOSED: Secret Vax Court

To protect Big Pharma from being overwhelmed with lawsuits over vaccine damage, the federal government gave THEM immunity and created “Office of Special Masters of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims”. It’s commonly known as “The Vaccine Court” but they don’t want you to know it exists, don’t want you to even know vaccines the harm, and the court is a kangaroo sham.  Jeffrey Jaxen explains how the public is nevertheless awakening to the harm done by vaccines, especially HPV & Flu.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #28 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 11:11pm

COURT AWARDS FAMILY HISTORIC SETTLEMENT FOR VACCINE INJURED CHILD

The Edgy Truth reports  In Washington D.C. a baby received a routine dosage of the DTap vaccination at the care of their pediatrician. Hours after the injection, she started to have violent seizures, abnormal breathing, irregular heartbeats, and a short while later, the baby’s heart stopped all together.

http://cognitivetruths.com/cleveland-clinic-doctor-goes-full-anti-vaccine-must-r...

CLEVELAND CLINIC DOCTOR GOES FULL ANTI-VACCINE (MUST READ)

Dr. Daniel Neides says he spent years listening to the CDC and the government over vaccine efficacy. Now, however, he says he is done and many vaccine proponents are outraged.

Writing a lengthy piece for Cleveland.com, Neides said it is impossible to call “vaccines preservative” free when they clearly have preservatives in them.

WHAT? HOW CAN YOU CALL IT PRESERVATIVE-FREE, YET STILL PUT A PRESERVATIVE IN IT? AND WORSE YET,
FORMALDEHYDE IS A KNOWN CARCINOGEN
. YET, HERE WE ARE, BEING LINED UP LIKE CATTLE AND INJECTED WITH AN UNSAFE PRODUCT. WITHIN 12 HOURS OF RECEIVING THE VACCINE, I WAS IN BED FEELING MISERABLE AND MISSED TWO DAYS OF WORK WITH A TERRIBLE COUGH AND BODY ACHES.

MY ANGER ACTUALLY STEMS FROM A CONSTANT TOXIC BURDEN THAT IS CONTRIBUTING TO THE CHRONIC DISEASE EPIDEMIC. AND YET THE GOVERNMENT CONTINUES TO TALK OUT OF BOTH SIDES OF ITS MOUTH. WE WANT OUR CITIZENS TO BE HEALTHY AND TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF THE BEST HEALTHCARE SYSTEM IN THE WORLD (SO WE THINK), YET WE DON’T TREAT OUR BODIES WITH THE LOVE AND ATTENTION THEY DESERVE.

http://www.cleveland.com/lyndhurst-south-euclid/index.ssf/2017/01/make_2017_the_...

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Sep 24th, 2017 at 6:54pm

Yeah well it should be a question everyone is asking. I mean most of us are putting this crap into us without actually understanding anything about it, or relying on a strangers thesis. Junkies do this with the drugs they buy.

Yep disease prevention is good. So is clean living. Funnily enough clean living started around the same time vaccines started. Depends what your reading. In the end we are all just guinea pigs. Would like to know if the worlds elite vaccinate their kids. My guess is they don't.

Flouride in water is great for our teeth too, or it causes calcification of the pineal gland. Again, depends what you read i suppose.
Why are countries world wide starting to ban it? They must have bad teeth now.

Big pharma makes good money off us being sick. Ever tried to get to a doctor for a certificate only to have something prescribed to you.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print