Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Secret Vaccine Court
Sep 22nd, 2017 at 9:38am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_court

Vaccine court

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cases before the Vaccine Court are heard in the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.

"Vaccine court" is the popular term which refers to the Office of Special Masters of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, which administers a no-fault system for litigating vaccine injury claims. These claims against vaccine manufacturers cannot normally be filed in state or federal civil courts, but instead must be heard in the Court of Claims, sitting without a jury.

The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) was established by the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA), passed by the United States Congress in response to a threat to the vaccine supply due to a 1980s scare over the DPT vaccine. Despite the belief of most public health officials that claims of side effects were unfounded, large jury awards had been given to some plaintiffs, most DPT vaccine makers had ceased production, and officials feared the loss of herd immunity.[1]

Some parents of children with autism spectrum disorders have attributed the disorders' onset to vaccines, often citing the mercury-based preservative thiomersal as the cause, and some have filed suit for compensation from vaccine makers. As no evidence has been found to support this claim,[2] the medical and scientific communities deny a link between routine childhood vaccines and autism.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Secret Vaccine Court
Reply #1 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 9:39am

EXPOSED: Secret Vax Court

To protect Big Pharma from being overwhelmed with lawsuits over vaccine damage, the federal government gave THEM immunity and created “Office of Special Masters of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims”. It’s commonly known as “The Vaccine Court” but they don’t want you to know it exists, don’t want you to even know vaccines the harm, and the court is a kangaroo sham. Jeffrey Jaxen explains how the public is nevertheless awakening to the harm done by vaccines, especially HPV & Flu.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 10:18am

So they're acknowledging it now.
About time.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #3 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 10:25am

Acknowledging what. Its not secret.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 10:37am

I just took my boy for his 6 month jabs.

He hasn't turned into a alien yet  Grin Grin Grin

IBI

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #5 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 10:58am

Gordon wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 10:37am:
I just took my boy for his 6 month jabs.

He hasn't turned into a alien yet  Grin Grin Grin

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:40am

I don't think it affects everyone.

My sister inlaw was all for vaccines. She passed away this year at the ripe old age of 35. Perfect hralth her whole life untill about 5 and a half years ago. She went in for a normal cervical cancer shot. All down hill from there. The most agressive cancer I've ever seen someone go through.

Each to their own but I believe it was the vaccine that killed her. She's not the only one to die like this after having it either.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #7 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:43am

Captain Caveman wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:40am:

My sister inlaw was all for vaccines. She passed away this year at the ripe old age of 35. Perfect hralth her whole life untill about 5 and a half years ago. She went in for a normal cervical cancer shot. All down hill from there. The most agressive cancer I've ever seen someone go through.

Each to their own but I believe it was the vaccine that killed her. She's not the only one to die like this after having it either.

Ummm, she died from cervical cancer having the cervical cancer shot?

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #8 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:45am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:43am:

God....I've heard it all now 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Seriously.....get informed. Read up on the vaccine before posting utter garbage. Please 😩

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #9 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:48am

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:45am:

Its not impossible to still get cervical cancer after having Gardasil, Gardasil only protects against the four most common HPV types, you could still get another. But I highly doubt the ability of Gardasil to trigger cervical cancer.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #10 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:54am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:48am:

Its not impossible to still get cervical cancer after having Gardasil, Gardasil only protects against the four most common HPV types, you could still get another.

But I highly doubt the ability of Gardasil to trigger cervical cancer.

It doesn't!

That's the allegation being made though. 😱

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 12:00pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:48am:

Its not impossible to still get cervical cancer after having Gardasil, Gardasil only protects against the four most common HPV types, you could still get another. But I highly doubt the ability of Gardasil to trigger cervical cancer.

Gardasil protects against 4 types of HPV, two of which are cancer inducing and two of which generate warts.

According to the manufacturer, inoculation with Gardasil after a person has already been exposed to the two types of HPV (16 and 18 from memory) that cause cancer, then their chance of developing cancer is increased by in excess of 40%.
« Last Edit: Sep 22nd, 2017 at 12:19pm by mothra »  

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #12 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 12:09pm

Immunisation is a necessary & efficacious public health measure without which we would be back in the dark ages, particularly of high rates of child mortality.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #13 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 12:19pm

bogarde73 wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 12:09pm:
Immunisation is a necessary & efficacious public health measure without which we would be back in the dark ages, particularly of high rates of child mortality.

Absolutely!

Get vaccinated as per your doctor's advice and make sure your kids get vaccinated also!

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 12:20pm

Did i say she died of cervical cancer?
It was every type of cancer. It ate her from the inside out. Every organ, bones, breasts.
I believe the Gardisal triggered it.

What makes you such an expert on this Lisa? You seem so certain.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print