Reply #30 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:06pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:03pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 6:53pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 6:49pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 6:45pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 6:27pm:
Black Orchid wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 4:48pm:
Quote:
In the past five years the ADF has spent more than $1 million helping 27 members deal with gender dysmorphia, including paying for 17 to have sex-change surgery.

This is only encouraging people to sign up for their own personal agendas.

I have said it before and I will say it again.  In Admin?   Fine!

In combat?   NO way!  There is no way I would trust a newly 'gender assigned' person pumped full of hormones having my back in combat.

And you've been in combat, when?

I've known some fine soldiers who were Gay.  They didn't lack aggression in any way.  One of them became the top Recruit for their Course.   Roll Eyes

They're not talking Gay, Brian - they're talking trans-gender, meaning some hormonal imbalance.. you want to trust that next to you?

Would not worry any more than a raging heterosexual bull who was 6.5 tall, a Rugby captain and supposedly as smart as a genius, Grappler.    Roll Eyes

Who says you have to be a raging bull to be a Rugby captain?  It's all about controlled aggression and fitness... and skill.  He's a Chinese Astrological Rabbit - a gentle soul by nature but with strong male instincts...

Good on, him.  What then, makes him more suitable than a gay person who is of equal size, and temperament, Grappler?   Roll Eyes

We're not talking about Gays - we're talking about serious hormonal imbalances that make a person think they are not what they are.... that gives me pause, for one....

Washing up, shower time and NRL semi-final at 7.55pm... C Ya L8ter

Oh, when my book 'Guatemala' comes out, if I ever get time to finish it, one of the well-respected soldiers in it is Gay as.... and his death causes a dreadful retribution on those that caused it.... by his best friend who is not Gay in any way... and is also a woman... no 'inclusion' of the 248 other genders though...... frankly, it seems nobody gives a damn, my dear... close to 50% of the principal characters in my war series etc are women..... and just as good as the men...

« Last Edit: Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:12pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: well it had to happen
Reply #31 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:18pm

What is their bloody problem.
You're either male....or.......you guessed it, female.
Man alive. Gender neutrel. Really????

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #32 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:32pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:18pm:

Yes.  You got a problem with that?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:34pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:06pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:03pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 6:53pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 6:49pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 6:45pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 6:27pm:
Black Orchid wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 4:48pm:
Quote:
In the past five years the ADF has spent more than $1 million helping 27 members deal with gender dysmorphia, including paying for 17 to have sex-change surgery.

This is only encouraging people to sign up for their own personal agendas.

I have said it before and I will say it again.  In Admin?   Fine!

In combat?   NO way!  There is no way I would trust a newly 'gender assigned' person pumped full of hormones having my back in combat.

And you've been in combat, when?

I've known some fine soldiers who were Gay.  They didn't lack aggression in any way.  One of them became the top Recruit for their Course.   Roll Eyes

They're not talking Gay, Brian - they're talking trans-gender, meaning some hormonal imbalance.. you want to trust that next to you?

Would not worry any more than a raging heterosexual bull who was 6.5 tall, a Rugby captain and supposedly as smart as a genius, Grappler.    Roll Eyes

Who says you have to be a raging bull to be a Rugby captain?  It's all about controlled aggression and fitness... and skill.  He's a Chinese Astrological Rabbit - a gentle soul by nature but with strong male instincts...

Good on, him.  What then, makes him more suitable than a gay person who is of equal size, and temperament, Grappler?   Roll Eyes

We're not talking about Gays - we're talking about serious hormonal imbalances that make a person think they are not what they are.... that gives me pause, for one....

Why?  You are not serving.  You have nothing to do with the ADF apart from being an observer.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Washing up, shower time and NRL semi-final at 7.55pm... C Ya L8ter

Have fun.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:32pm:

Yeah. I do.
You're either male or female.
There is no neutrel.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 8:47pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:35pm:

Yeah. I do.
There is no neutrel.

Brian is self-neutraled.  He is cutting off his own balls here before our eyes every day.

He has been neutered a long time ago. Being who he is offends him and so he will degrade himself just to show how upright and virtuous he is.

He is a type we all recognise - the shouty self-degrading gits claiming the moral high ground by self-denounciation.
They are that stupid.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #36 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 9:23pm

Yeah. I do.
There is no neutrel.

Others beg to differ, Caveman.  Time you caught up with the 21st century thinking on the topic...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #37 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 9:24pm

Frank wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 8:47pm:

Yeah. I do.
There is no neutrel.

Brian is self-neutraled.  He is cutting off his own balls here before our eyes every day.

He has been neutered a long time ago. Being who he is offends him and so he will degrade himself just to show how upright and virtuous he is.

He is a type we all recognise - the shouty self-degrading gits claiming the moral high ground by self-denounciation.
They are that stupid.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, what a complete waste of time and money your diagnoses are.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 9:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 9:24pm:

Yeah. I do.
There is no neutrel.

They are that stupid.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, what a complete waste of time and money your diagnoses are.    Roll Eyes

And there is your intellectual range in its shallow idiotic fullness. Twiggewed bwian yawns and splutters.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 9:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 9:23pm:

Yeah. I do.
There is no neutrel.

Others beg to differ, Caveman.  Time you caught up with the 21st century thinking on the topic...   Roll Eyes

You can think it all you like but it's not reality. DNA is not a thought, it's real. Time you lot caught up with reality and accept what you are.

That's the problem with these 21st centry delusions. To many fantasy movies.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 10:41pm

dont forget this is someone in the Duntroon...can we assume  that non person will need a passport...or some identification to enter other countries......most ask   what sex you are.......M or F... now maybe a box with ?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:05pm

Frank wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 9:35pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 9:24pm:

Yeah. I do.
There is no neutrel.

They are that stupid.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

And there is your intellectual range in its shallow idiotic fullness. Twiggewed bwian yawns and splutters.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, move along folks, move along, Soren is showing off his ad hominem arguments again.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #42 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:07pm

cods wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 10:41pm:
dont forget this is someone in the Duntroon...can we assume  that non person will need a passport...or some identification to enter other countries......most ask   what sex you are.......M or F... now maybe a box with ?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Errr, you do know the difference between the Military College Duntroon and the Australian Defence Forces Academy, Cods?    Roll Eyes

You are, I hope also aware that when deployed overseas, a passport is usually not required by members of the Defence Forces?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:17pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:07pm:
cods wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 10:41pm:

Errr, you do know the difference between the Military College Duntroon and the Australian Defence Forces Academy, Cods?    Roll Eyes

You are, I hope also aware that when deployed overseas, a passport is usually not required by members of the Defence Forces?   Roll Eyes

no I am not actually   no reason to know.....errrr....lets assume our non person wanted to go o/seas before that person enlisted??... then what errrr..urrrrrrr

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:27pm

"Non-person"?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print