Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print
★★ RULES RE ABUSE OF MEMBER'S FAMILY ★★ (Read 2889 times)
Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
★★ RULES RE ABUSE OF MEMBER'S FAMILY ★★
Sep 21st, 2017 at 9:35pm

Over the past few days...a number of forum members were machine gunned with abusive posts aimed at various members of our family.

The apparent justification for this revolting abuse was this :

The abuse of a member's family was acceptable because in the disturbed mind of the anonymous forum abuser....these targeted family members did not exist.

As a result of these events,  I'm asking Freediver to consider implementing the following rules on OzPol post haste:

1. NO ABUSE OF MEMBER'S FAMILY WILL BE TOLERATED ANYWHERE ON OZPOL.

2.  ^^^^ WILL BE A BANNABLE OFFENCE.

3. IF ANY SUB FORUM MOD ALLOWS ABUSE OF MEMBER'S FAMILY, THAT MOD WILL BE SUSPENDED.
« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2017 at 9:40pm by Lisa Jones »  

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: ★★★ RULES RE ABUSE OF MEMBER'S FAMILY ★★★
Reply #1 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 9:42pm

I say you have waived the right to any protection given the years of posts you have made boasting about your alleged Family and Family life.

Heck, you even tell us what your alleged Hubby's views are on what is posted here.  We get told about how your alleged Uni student kids were hassled at the Uni at  some SSM Rally.  I say that invites comment about the common sense of your alleged Uni student kids.

Nah, Jones, you personally, have blown it.

Link.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: ★★ RULES RE ABUSE OF MEMBER'S FAMILY ★★
Reply #2 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 9:47pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 9:35pm:
Over the past few days...a number of forum members were machine gunned with abusive posts aimed at various members of our family.

The apparent justification for this revolting abuse was this :

The abuse of a member's family was acceptable because in the disturbed mind of the anonymous forum abuser....these targeted family members did not exist.

As a result of these events,  I'm asking Freediver to consider implementing the following rules on OzPol post haste:

1. NO ABUSE OF MEMBER'S FAMILY WILL BE TOLERATED ANYWHERE ON OZPOL.

2.  ^^^^ WILL BE A BANNABLE OFFENCE.

3. IF ANY SUB FORUM MOD ALLOWS ABUSE OF MEMBER'S FAMILY, THAT MOD WILL BE SUSPENDED.

NOTE TO FREEDIVER :

AUSSIE (WHO HAS ONLY JUST RETURNED FROM A LONG BAN) IS ATTEMPTING TO CIRCUMVENT THE CURRENT RULES ON ABUSE OF FAMILY MEMBERS ON YOUR FORUM.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 9:59pm

No attempt of such kind Jones.  He can read the Link and will immediately see that you are being the drama queen, yet again.

I am after discussion, not your self interest garbage.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #4 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 10:06pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 9:42pm:
I say you have waived the right to any protection given the years of posts you have made boasting about your alleged Family and Family life.

Heck, you even tell us what your alleged Hubby's views are on what is posted here.  We get told about how your alleged Uni student kids were hassled at the Uni at  some SSM Rally.  I say that invites comment about the common sense of your alleged Uni student kids.

Link.

i know the posts Lisa is referring to Aussie and how would you like it if anyone here said your family members were fictional and you lied about every one of them- that would be many hundreds of post made by you citing certain family events and gatherings-? the person she is referring is very much so less credible in fact sounding so much like you even that we began to wonder if indeed it might have been a lost sock of yours -you need to tell her to stop that - control your troll- you cant change rules to accommadate one person that is  being abusive- just because that one peron repeatedly attacked a family member in one thread in particular- that wasnt the only abuse in that thread by her either- unfortunately - how to train your troll /dragon-

saying her family is alleged is also abuse- what about you alleged wife and grandkids

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #5 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 10:14pm

Agnes....it's ok.

Freediver will handle this.

After all....THE ENTIRE MESSAGE BOARD IS OWNED BY FREEDIVER.

AUSSIE OWNS NOTHING.

HE JUST "THINKS" HE DOES  Grin Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 10:16pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 10:06pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 9:42pm:

Link.

i know the posts Lisa is referring to Aussie and how would you like it if anyone here said your family members were fictional and you lied about every one of them- that would be many hundreds of post made by you citing certain family events and gatherings-? the person she is referring is very much so less credible in fact sounding so much like you even that we began to wonder if indeed it might have been a lost sock of yours -you need to tell her to stop that - control your troll- you cant change rules to accommadate one person that is  being abusive- just because that one peron repeatedly attacked a family member in one thread in particular- that wasnt the only abuse in that thread by her either- unfortunately - how to train your troll /dragon-

saying her family is alleged is also abuse- what about you alleged wife and grandkids

I've made my point, and I'll discuss it further in the Thread in Relationships.  You have made yours here, so you've had your (abusive) say.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #7 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 10:19pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 10:14pm:
Agnes....it's ok.

Freediver will handle this.

After all....THE ENTIRE MESSAGE BOARD IS OWNED BY FREEDIVER.

AUSSIE OWNS NOTHING.

HE JUST "THINKS" HE DOES  Grin Grin

Oh and Agnes...the discussion can continue in here where FD can see it nicely and clearly.

ie Do Not Feed The Troll.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #8 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 10:38pm

no probs aussie but you have your own problems up there with mellie-lol aka as Jasinner last I heard Melie was a perm banned member of Ozpol

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #9 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 10:43pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 10:38pm:
no probs aussie but you have your own problems up there with mellie-lol aka as Jasinner last I heard Melie was a perm banned member of Ozpol

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 11:06pm

Awww. Isn't that sweet. You can't stop thinking of me - even in 'drag'  Grin Like a wolf in sheep's clothing.  Grin

But I really would appreciate it if you don't really mention my name in any shape or form. I don't even want compliments from you. Do you get it!?
Don't post after me. Don't refer to any post I make. Don't even say "Hi". Don't even try to sound interesting on my behalf. I will not repeat this.

Now, I'll leave you to your best friend Aussie. Obviously and quite predictably, you've missed him and thus are right in and doing what you do as always ...like poo to a fan.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 11:43pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 11:06pm:

Awww. Isn't that sweet. You can't stop thinking of me - even in 'drag'  Grin Like a wolf in sheep's clothing.  Grin

But
I really would appreciate it if you don't really mention my name in any shape or form. I don't even want compliments from you. Do you get it!?
Don't post after me. Don't refer to any post I make. Don't even say "Hi"
. Don't even try to sound interesting on my behalf. I will not repeat this.

Now, I'll leave you to your best friend Aussie. Obviously and quite predictably, you've missed him and thus are right in and doing what you do as always ...like poo to a fan.

Sounds like a straight forward request to me .

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #12 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 2:50am

All of my family is dead. So they're fair game.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:14am

Marla wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 2:50am:
All of my family is dead. So they're fair game.

dead vagina walking  Smiley
« Last Edit: Sep 22nd, 2017 at 4:37am by AiA »  

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 5:23am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 11:43pm:
Jasin wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 11:06pm:

But
I really would appreciate it if you don't really mention my name in any shape or form. I don't even want compliments from you. Do you get it!?
Don't post after me. Don't refer to any post I make. Don't even say "Hi"
. Don't even try to sound interesting on my behalf. I will not repeat this.

Sounds like a straight forward request to me .

Cheers Sprint  Smiley

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print