Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Mothra/Agnes (Read 3232 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Mothra/Agnes
Sep 21st, 2017 at 8:32pm

I've seen some posts where Mothra indicates she is a mental health professional (non specific) and also where she expresses concern for Agnes.

I also see where she says she sought assistance (not her word) from others to help (again..not her word) Agnes.

I will confirm that some weeks ago I was PM'd by Mothra and she expressed serious concern for the welfare of Agnes.  She specifically asked me to go lighter in her direction (again, not Mothra's words) because of that concern.

I basically told Mothra to 'get farqed,' and I made no change to the way I dealt with Agnes.

Point is this.....Mothra posted the truth about her having held serious concerns for some time and that she asked others (well, at least me anyway) to go easier.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Mothra/Agnes
Reply #1 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 9:09pm

Burp

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 10:58pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 8:32pm:
I've seen some posts where Mothra indicates she is a mental health professional (non specific) and also where she expresses concern for Agnes.

I also see where she says she sought assistance (not her word) from others to help (again..not her word) Agnes.

I will confirm that some weeks ago I was PM'd by Mothra and she expressed serious concern for the welfare of Agnes.  She specifically asked me to go lighter in her direction (again, not Mothra's words) because of that concern.

I basically told Mothra to 'get farqed,' and I made no change to the way I dealt with Agnes.

Point is this.....Mothra posted the truth about her having held serious concerns for some time and that she asked others (well, at least me anyway) to go easier.

and you have mental health experience as well I am assuming?.......she also asked me....... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

what you and I know about diagnosing mental issues over the internet   isnt really worth knowing is it?? Angry Angry

why are you doing this aussie ???   is this to prove mothra has Mental Health Professionalism  and therefore every right to tell every member of ozpol  that she thinks some is dire need of HELP.....

are you serious.... we know you favor this lady when it comes to ....   well shall we call it pot stirring...  Angry

how would you like someone whos real name you do not know   but PMs everyone on  the forum discussing how concerned they are about your mental stability????...   would you like us all to be discussing your welfare behind you back   as if we are all experts  on what goes on inside your head.....all learnt from your posts on here...

yes agnes lashes back at people she doesnt do is quite as charmingly as mothra   and even yourself do it....charm is not the word I would usually call your comments   but as you stick together when it comes to agnes....it will do... this sir is the second  could be the third agnes thread  you have started in just a few hours since your return....

leave the girl alone  why cant you?.....

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 11:19pm

Quote:
and you have mental health experience as well I am assuming?.......she also asked me....... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I have absolutely no professional knowledge in that area.  But, no-one else here does either, other than Mothra if I can believe her.

Quote:
what you and I know about diagnosing mental issues over the internet   isnt really worth knowing is it?? Angry Angry

why are you doing this aussie ???   is this to prove mothra has Mental Health Professionalism  and therefore every right to tell every member of ozpol  that she thinks some is dire need of HELP.....

cods, I am very glad you made that point.  If I had a dollar for every post made by Jones and even Agnes about how another Member needed to seek 'help' over the years, I'd be a multi squillionaire.  At least Mothra said she had relevant qualifications, and also seemed genuine, and also seemed to be right on track.  You also have made many posts suggesting Agnes had an issue which needs addressing.

Quote:
are you serious.... we know you favor this lady when it comes to ....   well shall we call it pot stirring...  Angry

I 'favour' no-one cods.  I have said many times, I am El Lobo.  I call it as I see it and I never ever seek to have any 'friends' on the www.   I am my own man, and have no need of support of the kind you allude to here.

Quote:
how would you like someone whos real name you do not know   but PMs everyone on  the forum discussing how concerned they are about your mental stability????...   would you like us all to be discussing your welfare behind you back   as if we are all experts  on what goes on inside your head.....all learnt from your posts on here...

In this case, I'd be quite chuffed if I was Agnes.  Someone she did not get along with, was at War with, was actually genuinely caring about her welfare, and was actively asking arseholes like me to lay off.

Quote:
yes agnes lashes back at people she doesnt do is quite as charmingly as mothra   and even yourself do it....charm is not the word I would usually call your comments   but as you stick together when it comes to agnes....it will do... this sir is the second  could be the third agnes thread  you have started in just a few hours since your return....

You mean like this?

Quote:
i know the posts Lisa is referring to Aussie and how would you like it if anyone here said your family members were fictional and you lied about every one of them- that would be many hundreds of post made by you citing certain family events and gatherings-? the person she is referring is very much so less credible in fact sounding so much like you even that
we began to wonder if indeed it might have been a lost sock of yours -you need to tell her to stop that - control your troll
- you cant change rules to accommadate one person that is  being abusive- just because that one peron repeatedly attacked a family member in one thread in particular- that wasnt the only abuse in that thread by her either- unfortunately -
how to train your troll /dragon
-

Quote:

cods...I have not been here for six days....and in that time, Agnes took her shots at me in my absence.....and you ask me....to leave her alone.

Why ought I?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 12:16am

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 6:34am

Aussie wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 11:19pm:
Quote:

I have absolutely no professional knowledge in that area.  But, no-one else here does either, other than Mothra if I can believe her.

Quote:

SO WHY PRINT THIS UP?if you had aussie  I would see the point...as it is it looks vindictive.very much so.

cods, I am very glad you made that point.  If I had a dollar for every post made by Jones and even Agnes about how another Member needed to seek 'help' over the years, I'd be a multi squillionaire.  At least Mothra said she had relevant qualifications, and also seemed genuine, and also seemed to be right on track.  You also have made many posts suggesting Agnes had an issue which needs addressing.

THAT IS NO DIFFERENT TO SAYING SOMEONE IS AN IDIOT...AND WELL YOU KNOW IT...THIS IS NOT ABOUT WHAT THEY DO ITS WHAT YOU HAVE DONE

Quote:

I 'favour' no-one cods.  I have said many times, I am El Lobo.  I call it as I see it and I never ever seek to have any 'friends' on the www.   I am my own man, and have no need of support of the kind you allude to here.

YES YOU DO AUSSIE  MAYBE YOU ARE TOO THICK TO SEE IT...of course we all know you are using mothra sadly aussie you are well know for it  ask any female..

Quote:

In this case, I'd be quite chuffed if I was Agnes.  Someone she did not get along with, was at War with, was actually genuinely caring about her welfare, and was actively asking arseholes like me to lay off.

GOOD ONE AUSSIE   WE SHALL DISCUSS YOUR MENTAL ISSUES ON THE TAVERN.....WHICH IS NO DIFFERENT TO DISCUSSING THEM ON PM..

Quote:

You mean like this?

Quote:
i know the posts Lisa is referring to Aussie and how would you like it if anyone here said your family members were fictional and you lied about every one of them- that would be many hundreds of post made by you citing certain family events and gatherings-? the person she is referring is very much so less credible in fact sounding so much like you even that
we began to wonder if indeed it might have been a lost sock of yours -you need to tell her to stop that - control your troll
- you cant change rules to accommadate one person that is  being abusive- just because that one peron repeatedly attacked a family member in one thread in particular- that wasnt the only abuse in that thread by her either- unfortunately -
how to train your troll /dragon
-

AUSSIE THIS IS NOT ABOUT LISA...STOP DEFLECTING THIS IS ABOUT YOU

Quote:

cods...I have not been here for six days....and in that time, Agnes took her shots at me in my absence.....and you ask me....to leave her alone.

Why ought I?

WELL WE SURE AS HELL KNOW YOU ARE NO GENTLEMAN   FOR SOMEONE WHO WHINGEING   NON STOP ABOUT BEING MENTIONED IN THE TAVERN....

YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT..

the first i saw from agnes was her apology to you for posting in relationships over her ban... Angry Angry

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:56am

cods - I suggest you ignore people that give you  headache

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 9:34am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:56am:
cods - I suggest you ignore people that give you  headache

\ I dont have headaches   thanks... and I will stick up for people who are singled out... as in this case...

sorry if you dont agree with me

i take it you agree with this thread being on the forum

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #8 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 9:34am

cods wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 10:58pm:

what you and I know about diagnosing mental issues over the internet  isnt really worth knowing is it?? Angry Angry

Your comments gave me a laugh Cods. That is one of my pet hates - armchair experts on mental health.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #9 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 9:41am

mantra wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 9:34am:

what you and I know about diagnosing mental issues over the internet  isnt really worth knowing is it?? Angry Angry

Your comments gave me a laugh Cods. That is one of my pet hates - armchair experts on mental health.

Noooo.....apparently they are REAL Mental Health professionals.

That is their (ridiculous) claim.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:02am

See how easy it is, cods?  Jones calls Mothra a liar about her claimed qualifications yet you complain when Mothra calls Jones a liar about her alleged 'family.'

So, which is your poison?  Jones or Mothra?

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #11 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 12:04pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:02am:
See how easy it is, cods?  Jones calls Mothra a liar about her claimed qualifications yet you complain when Mothra calls Jones a liar about her alleged 'family.'

Why are you such a little shite stirrer cabbie?

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:13pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:02am:

seriously     the title of this thread doesnt mention LISA...

was LISA SENDING A MESSAGE TO MOTHRA?..

has mothra complained to you????

as far as I can see......assuming you are talking about lisas thread on family abuse..

it was mothra who brought= lesbians into it... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

not a thing to do with FAMILY>...so thats when is asked about other abuse we have to suck up over and over and over again....

so far I have only seen one mention by anyone else  to do with  mothra and lesbians..  Roll Eyes

mothra herself   has followed lisa around the forum highlighting the word .. asking her for her explanation... mothra isnt at all bothered by it....

its the same with the rape word.. mothra mentioned it many many time  no one else  did.... Roll Eyes

yet I have seen quite a few comments on lisas imaginary family....in fact mothra had a bit of a giggle at lisas expense.....I am sure you read that bit...but of course we all notice you werent horrified by it.. Smiley Smiley

so what was your question again???  oh thats right....

you now refer to both girls as poison.... Roll Eyes

as I do not know anyone who is poison   I cannot answer that.. Angry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:15pm

mantra wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 9:34am:

and they always give out free advice    Grin Grin Grin...

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:16pm

Jesus you're full of poo, Cods.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print