Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Agnes attacks JaSin now. (Read 4518 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Agnes attacks JaSin now.
Reply #15 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 11:58pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 11:04pm:
cods wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:58pm:
2007   OMG    you must have hurt his ego or something.....who does that????? searches back 10 years.........its does have a creepy feel.. thank god this is cyberspace..... what!..

did you say he has done this before???.......oh dear!

yes he harrassed a girl here and she left because she couldnt handle it - her name was freedumb Sprint knows her she was lovely I posted with her a few times- so sad for her-

I dont now this person- but if it turns out to be Mellie then she is as mad as a cut snake-

Like I said. You hardly knew FreeDumb and are probably just 'spinning' anything I had said "...falling out, things went bad, etc" in my PM's to you to make out that you knew her well.
Pretty efin sad and poor performance.
But hey, you can't and would never admit to being wrong and thus you would stoop to the lowest to snake your way out of it. Or maybe you're a little creepy spider. Yes - women can be both of those too.

FreeDiver knows I don't go complaining to him. He has enough on his plate and probably has a toilet roll length of complaints from you already. Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:04am

So is that the best you have got Agnes?

I wouldn't have posted publically, but you forced my hand.
I wish you would just leave me alone. It's humiliating enough that I had put myself in a position to side with you against Team Aussie. I've made myself an enemy of them and I don't want to be a 'friend' of yours anymore.

I didn't post here to get 'public support' against you.
I posted here as an act of defence against you.

Didn't Black Orchid take your bait this arvo and frustrated - you took it out on me?

You know what they say "LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE"
and now I can see why you always get into fights and arguments with the likes of Aussie, John Smith, GreggeryPeccary & Mothra.

I on the other hand, can take them or leave them.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:10am

...most of all Agnes.
You really need to get a sense of humour and not take life too seriously!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #18 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:11am

Jasin wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:04am:

I wish you would just leave me alone. It's humiliating enough that I had put myself in a position to side with you against Team Aussie. I've made myself an enemy of them and I don't want to be a 'friend' of yours anymore.

Didn't Black Orchid take your bait this arvo and frustrated - you took it out on me?

and now I can see why you always get into fights and arguments with the likes of Aussie, John Smith, GreggeryPeccary & Mothra.

that Whole post vindictive and nasty AND full of lies you sought me out to fight team aussie i even asked what was your beef with aussie--  you idiot and i told you to back off- no wonder you cant find a woman- they see this  and shiit RUN!!!!!!!

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #19 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:18am

Jasin wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:10am:
...most of all Agnes.

I dont take to kindly too stangers propositioning me for sex through pm - its creepy and insulting-if you had apolaied it would have been diferent - not only did younot say sorry- but now you have lied and tried to cause trouble ever since - lies to cover more lies- learn why dont you-?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:22am

Agnes wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:11am:
Jasin wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:04am:

that Whole post vindictive and nasty AND full of lies you sought me out to fight team aussie i even asked what was your beef with aussie--  you idiot and i told you to back off- no wonder you cant find a woman- they see this  and shiit RUN!!!!!!!

What on earth are you on about?  Huh
You were getting your butt whipped (though you would never admit it) - I felt sorry a bit for you and decided to take them on and ...well, balance things out a bit. In the end, it ended up a one sided victory. Sorry (and I have apologised) if I got a bit interested in you. But like I said - I was pretty sure nothing would come of it and as I stated the reasons why. So how does that make me an 'obsessed' stalker, etc. Even before you started to back away, I had already begun to have reservations of associating with you anyway. You seemed to lack any understanding of me and you still don't know me. You couldn't even pick up my sarcasm or humour - totally harmless and against what you thought I was being.

I could say a lot about you and your partner from what you told me. But I'm not like you - I do my best to refrain from such muck-raking ...but you don't do you.

So in essence. I had no beef with Team Aussie & Co originally.
But the damage is done now.
tough luck to me.
Silly me.

I don't want any apology from you.
I just want you to leave me the **** alone!  Angry

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:24am

Agnes wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:18am:
Jasin wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:10am:
...most of all Agnes.

I dont take to kindly too stangers propositioning me for sex through pm - its creepy and insulting-if you had apolaied it would have been diferent - not only did younot say sorry- but now you have lied and tried to cause trouble ever since - lies to cover more lies- learn why dont you-?

Gee - that's a well known cliché you use. Saw that one often against Aussie & Co.
Wake up to yourself. Sex? Oh yeah - its gonna be uber great over the net via interstate  Roll Eyes Get real!

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #22 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:28am

I want everyone to kiss and make up.   Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #23 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:50am

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #24 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 1:30am

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #25 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 1:39am

Jasin wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 11:38pm:
Agnes wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:19pm:
you gutless coward you put it here so you think I wont post here- I actually didnt know it was relationship as I went through your last 25 posts- and stumbled upon this- I will tell FD what happened- watch out women of  Ozpol Jasinner is dangerous-

Why are you interested in Auzgurl Jasin/ or is it you Mellie- you have been trolling through very old posts threads this forum looking for me- that is stalking isnt it- that is stalking weirdo- it is also an offence in OP to post pms without the permission of the person who posted it so lets see shall we Mellie-?

what is your interest in Auzgurl? may as well fess up troublemaker- bitter and twisted because I wouldnt cyber with you- no wonder Freedumb was Shiit scared- but you will have to do better than that to scare me- mothballs will be a long soon to put in her steel cap boots in- but you hate her too dont you - ?

Ha! If you were Auzgurl - then it was sure FLUKE.
If you think you know me so well - then you would realise I go back and pull out many OLD TOPICS from way back. Most are by Freediver. The last two such were CRACKER (in General) and another in Sustainability. So kiss my  left cheek sweety!  Tongue

3241 members in Ozpol-and you just happened to "fluke" on Auzgurl and no doubt you were on Cracker at some point and I know of you are not Mellie you know her-  you are a liar jasinner and your lies are starting to contradict each other too- you stalked me for quite a while- I would see you revive an old thread from time to  time about Cracker and wonder why- I unblocked you today to tell you to leave me alone and stop stalking me  and you say you couldnt reply but the fact  is I didnt reblock you so that is another lie-

I never made out I was good friends with Freedumb you just twist everything-  I also told you I was with someone and not looking for anyone else-  there is no need for this carry on- and all the lies- your behaviour was out of line- I guess I was nice about everything until you got weird and after all of that you popped in to tell me you love me- and then asked me what I was wearing-  I tried to be nice about it-

someone tried to warn me you would turn nasty and boy was she right- the fragile  male ego makes me sick-

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 6:42am

Come on, guys, save it for the Muselman, okay?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 7:01am

I think I know who needs  "relationship" counselling.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #28 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 8:52am

Agnes wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 1:39am:
Jasin wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 11:38pm:
Agnes wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:19pm:
you gutless coward you put it here so you think I wont post here- I actually didnt know it was relationship as I went through your last 25 posts- and stumbled upon this- I will tell FD what happened- watch out women of  Ozpol Jasinner is dangerous-

Why are you interested in Auzgurl Jasin/ or is it you Mellie- you have been trolling through very old posts threads this forum looking for me- that is stalking isnt it- that is stalking weirdo- it is also an offence in OP to post pms without the permission of the person who posted it so lets see shall we Mellie-?

what is your interest in Auzgurl? may as well fess up troublemaker- bitter and twisted because I wouldnt cyber with you- no wonder Freedumb was Shiit scared- but you will have to do better than that to scare me- mothballs will be a long soon to put in her steel cap boots in- but you hate her too dont you - ?

Ha! If you were Auzgurl - then it was sure FLUKE.
If you think you know me so well - then you would realise I go back and pull out many OLD TOPICS from way back. Most are by Freediver. The last two such were CRACKER (in General) and another in Sustainability. So kiss my  left cheek sweety!  Tongue

3241 members in Ozpol-and you just happened to "fluke" on Auzgurl and no doubt you were on Cracker at some point and I know of you are not Mellie you know her-  you are a liar jasinner and your lies are starting to contradict each other too- you stalked me for quite a while- I would see you revive an old thread from time to  time about Cracker and wonder why- I unblocked you today to tell you to leave me alone and stop stalking me  and you say you couldnt reply but the fact  is I didnt reblock you so that is another lie-

I never made out I was good friends with Freedumb you just twist everything-  I also told you I was with someone and not looking for anyone else-  there is no need for this carry on- and all the lies- your behaviour was out of line- I guess I was nice about everything until you got weird and after all of that you popped in to tell me you love me- and then asked me what I was wearing-  I tried to be nice about it-

someone tried to warn me you would turn nasty and boy was she right- the fragile  male ego makes me sick-

You're starting to become boring with your exaggerations and lies. You are starting to behave like Mothra the other night ("Like attracts Like"). I think this is starting to become a game to you and you probably have a smirk on your face. You obviously enjoy this sort of stuff. I've got nothing to gain from telling fibs.
Yeah - I'm 'bad', hence some of my avatars. But I'm a Bad person  who fights Evil ...in the Pitch Black of night. I do prefer to contend with my fellow males though. Just like I leave such topics as abortion up to you women and stay out of it.
Like I said, it was pure Fluke. If I had known you were Auzgurl, I would not have posted that. Hence why I made sure I didn't post right after your posts in other Topics - knowing how much you jump to the wrong conclusions.

As for my personal 'relationship'. I'm not looking for another one. I've stayed Celibate for a good reason - to get my marriage back. Marriages are hard work and I'm not one of these "Throw-Away-Society" types who just moves on to another. I try to fix what I have and K.I.S.S. I've got a while to go, but short term pain - long term gain. That's Love and I will succeed.
The difference between a Bad person and an Evil person is that a Bad person makes mistakes and learns from them, while an Evil person makes a mistake, knows that it is Bad and then goes and makes it again knowing full well that it is wrong.
I suggest you stop posting here. The barbed wire will just get tighter on you or do you want me to make public your relationship situation? I hope not.  Lips Sealed

I will continue to bring back very old Topics. It's called 'Retro'. Or do you think that I've been stalking you for years?  Roll Eyes You have tickets on yourself big time. If you wanna play the victim, go find someone else to annoy. Aussie and GreggeryPeccary will be back - I'm sure they will give you good reason to write on FreeDiver's toilet roll of complaints.

So again, I ask you to nick off and leave me alone.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #29 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 8:54am

cods wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 7:01am:
I think I know who needs  "relationship" counselling.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

yes, anyone who reads this thread ........

hahahahhahah

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print