Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Agnes attacks JaSin now. (Read 4471 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Agnes attacks JaSin now.
Sep 20th, 2017 at 9:43pm

Seems I've just been warranted a 'threat' by Agnes via a PM.
Of course, she gutlessly has me blocked of any reply.
I have no idea why she sent me a PM?  Huh
After our 'conclusion'.
I've made a good and proper effort to just ignore her in every way.
I even purposely DO NOT post right after she has posted because she would accuse me of 'stalking' her posts!  Roll Eyes
Such would be her impression.
She obviously is missing Aussie and his Cohorts - where she can enjoy her 'biatching' and 'fighting' as per usual.

she even tried to start something with Black Orchid today.
You know, I've had AVO's by women like this. Their Daddy's were never good to them and they become man-haters. Let alone totally neurotic.  Tongue

I've had nothing to do with her since our falling out ...but now she persists and accuses me of (see PM).
I purposely delete my messages weekly so I don't get tempted to post them out of bitterness like some do.
I even said so today in a Topic.  Shocked
But here, maybe she is taking liberty with that comment.
So here I am posting a PM to defend myself.

Of course, when she doesn't get things her way - its off to FreeDiver to complain and get people banned.
This sort of unwarranted behaviour has to stop.
I've already admitted that I was a fool to have had anything to do with her in the first place.

Strike One! Is all I can say.

PM as follows:

hey there if you keep trying to cause trouble for me I am going to report yout freediver and tell him about your past history in here- if he thinks you rea stalker you could be banned- so Ill leave it up to you- I don't know who the bugger you and I dont care but I give you the choice cut your crap or I will report you -

At least learn to spell and exhibit proper grammar.
So bugger off Agnes and leave me alone.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Re: Agnes attacks JaSin now.
Reply #1 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:17pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 9:43pm:
After our 'conclusion'.
I even purposely DO NOT post right after she has posted because she would accuse me of 'stalking' her posts!  Roll Eyes
She obviously is missing Aussie and his Cohorts - where she can enjoy her 'biatching' and 'fighting' as per usual.

You know, I've had AVO's by women like this. Their Daddy's were never good to them and they become man-haters. Let alone totally neurotic.  Tongue

I've had nothing to do with her since our falling out ...but now she persists and accuses me of (see PM).
I purposely delete my messages weekly so I don't get tempted to post them out of bitterness like some do.

Of course, when she doesn't get things her way - its off to FreeDiver to complain and get people banned.
I've already admitted that I was a fool to have had anything to do with her in the first place.

PM as follows:

hey there if you keep trying to cause trouble for me I am going to report yout freediver and tell him about your past history in here- if he thinks you rea stalker you could be banned- so Ill leave it up to you- I don't know who the bugger you and I dont care but I give you the choice cut your crap or I will report you -

you are stalking me and you tried to delete your pms to cover your ass- but they didnt delete from my side- sorry- annie anthrax ran you out of this place before because you were hounding another giirl here her name was Freedumb and she seemed nice to I remember her and I had  wondered where she went now I know what happened- it was you - you are the reason she leftt- you are stalking me in here also- but it is waste of your time- I will ask annie what she knows about this-and get to the bottom of the whole thing without your web of lies in the mix- you are a creep Jasin Mellie that the end of it and you had better leave me alone--- it is against Ozpo rules to post  pms without my permission-

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #2 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:19pm

you gutless coward you put it here so you think I wont post here- I actually didnt know it was relationship as I went through your last 25 posts- and stumbled upon this- I will tell FD what happened- watch out women of  Ozpol Jasinner is dangerous-

Why are you interested in Auzgurl Jasin/ or is it you Mellie- you have been trolling through very old posts threads this forum looking for me- that is stalking isnt it- that is stalking weirdo- it is also an offence in OP to post pms without the permission of the person who posted it so lets see shall we Mellie-?

what is your interest in Auzgurl? may as well fess up troublemaker- bitter and twisted because I wouldnt cyber with you- no wonder Freedumb was Shiit scared- but you will have to do better than that to scare me- mothballs will be a long soon to put in her steel cap boots in- but you hate her too dont you - ?
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2017 at 11:19pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #3 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:31pm

I kept all your pms as well Jasin - its a thing I do when I come up against weirdos- I have little stash called Jasin- stalker!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:46pm

I am not sure this is the correct way to handle this situation jasin.....making your problems public   is not a good idea.....you can of course block agnes.....and you can of course report her....likewise agnes...

but to air it in public... not a good look. Angry

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #5 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:52pm

this is the stalking thread I was talking about-

Why is he interested in auzgurl I havent met this stalker before but it thinks it knows me

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1172470278

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:58pm

2007   OMG    you must have hurt his ego or something.....who does that????? searches back 10 years.........its does have a creepy feel.. thank god this is cyberspace..... what!..

did you say he has done this before???.......oh dear!

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #7 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:59pm

apolagies to aussie I accidentally posted here because I went through another link I was not familiar with- accidentally  posted here and as a number of your freinds have acidentally posted in my forum and recieved a pardon I feel I am owed one as well- I have let FD know- I dont even report them half the time

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #8 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 11:04pm

cods wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:58pm:
2007   OMG    you must have hurt his ego or something.....who does that????? searches back 10 years.........its does have a creepy feel.. thank god this is cyberspace..... what!..

yes he harrassed a girl here and she left because she couldnt handle it - her name was freedumb Sprint knows her she was lovely I posted with her a few times- so sad for her-

I dont now this person- but if it turns out to be Mellie then she is as mad as a cut snake-

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 11:35pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:17pm:
After our 'conclusion'.

PM as follows:

you are stalking me and you tried to delete your pms to cover your ass- but they didnt delete from my side- sorry- annie anthrax ran you out of this place before because you were hounding another giirl here her name was Freedumb and she seemed nice to I remember her and I had  wondered where she went now I know what happened- it was you - you are the reason she leftt- you are stalking me in here also- but it is waste of your time- I will ask annie what she knows about this-and get to the bottom of the whole thing without your web of lies in the mix- you are a creep Jasin Mellie that the end of it and you had better leave me alone--- it is against Ozpo rules to post  pms without my permission-

What a load of crap Agnes.
I posted here because I couldn't have it out in private with you via PM and save everyone else the trouble of putting up with crap like this. You blocked me remember.
And as you are such an idiot. Such Topics like this end up in RELATIONSHIPS - moved by Mods as always. Sorry if I'm thinking too much ahead of you on this  Roll Eyes
Annie knows crap about me and probably doesn't even remember me or who I was previously.
As for FreeDumb - we went our separate ways, an 'age' difference was all that fell through with that and that was my fault for not realising how young she really was. Other than that - we got on like a house on fire and had many great discussions in Spirituality. She was a wise girl. I forgave Annie a long time ago and could understand she thought the best with Freedumb, but it was becoming uncomfortable for both of us. Even Sprinty told me to back off a bit and he was right.
You see - I listen to advice and I can admit when I'm wrong. I'm not afraid to say sorry.
UNLIKE YOU AND AUSSIE !!!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 11:38pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:19pm:
you gutless coward you put it here so you think I wont post here- I actually didnt know it was relationship as I went through your last 25 posts- and stumbled upon this- I will tell FD what happened- watch out women of  Ozpol Jasinner is dangerous-

Why are you interested in Auzgurl Jasin/ or is it you Mellie- you have been trolling through very old posts threads this forum looking for me- that is stalking isnt it- that is stalking weirdo- it is also an offence in OP to post pms without the permission of the person who posted it so lets see shall we Mellie-?

what is your interest in Auzgurl? may as well fess up troublemaker- bitter and twisted because I wouldnt cyber with you- no wonder Freedumb was Shiit scared- but you will have to do better than that to scare me- mothballs will be a long soon to put in her steel cap boots in- but you hate her too dont you - ?

Ha! If you were Auzgurl - then it was sure FLUKE.
If you think you know me so well - then you would realise I go back and pull out many OLD TOPICS from way back. Most are by Freediver. The last two such were CRACKER (in General) and another in Sustainability. So kiss my  left cheek sweety!  Tongue

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #11 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 11:41pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 11:35pm:
Agnes wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:17pm:
After our 'conclusion'.

PM as follows:

What a load of crap Agnes.
I posted here because I couldn't have it out in private with you via PM and save everyone else the trouble of putting up with crap like this. You blocked me remember.
And as you are such an idiot. Such Topics like this end up in RELATIONSHIPS - moved by Mods as always. Sorry if I'm thinking too much ahead of you on this  Roll Eyes
Annie knows crap about me and probably doesn't even remember me or who I was previously.
As for FreeDumb - we went our separate ways, an 'age' difference was all that fell through with that and that was my fault for not realising how young she really was. Other than that - we got on like a house on fire and had many great discussions in Spirituality. She was a wise girl. I forgave Annie a long time ago and could understand she thought the best with Freedumb, but it was becoming uncomfortable for both of us. Even Sprinty told me to back off a bit and he was right.
You see - I listen to advice and I can admit when I'm wrong. I'm not afraid to say sorry.
UNLIKE YOU AND AUSSIE !!!

Leave aussie out of it- he hasnt even been here- and he cant defend himself atm- Im done with you-

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 11:46pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:31pm:
I kept all your pms as well Jasin - its a thing I do when I come up against weirdos- I have little stash called Jasin- stalker!

You wouldn't know a Stalker if you came across one. You've probably never been stalked in your life.
I've had two AVO's by women who falsely accused me and the Courts knew it but saved the peace by just giving me one year out of the many they wanted. Why? Because I wasn't like their Daddy's or as last case, I didn't agree to 'anal'  Tongue I pitied them in the end but was angry I got caught up in such crap.
When I did Nursing - I never attended to anyone (male or female) under the age of 20. Personal 'ethics' you could say. I always got female staff to take over. Because regardless if I never did anything wrong, the false accusation still leaves a smear ...like what you are doing because you're just a nasty bitter person. I've even told a General Manager to 'Get ****'d ' when they told me off for not attending to a little boy on the toilet. It was no emergency!  Angry

Yeah - you would keep personal PM's on everyone, even under duress, you would use them against people after they put their trust in you. That's your nature - an evil little piece of work. No wonder you made some enemies in here. Just a shame I was stupid enough to come to your aid
...like a Knight in shining armour as John Smith would say.
Stalker? Me? Ha!
You wish! Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 11:48pm

Like I said before - pure fluke.
Why didn't she say so in the PM, rather than play cryptic threats?
I would have apologised straight away.
And I do apologise.
I had no idea it was you.
But I will not apologise for your false accusations, your hate and your vindictive behaviour.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 11:54pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 11:04pm:

yes he harrassed a girl here and she left because she couldnt handle it - her name was freedumb Sprint knows her she was lovely I posted with her a few times- so sad for her-

I dont now this person- but if it turns out to be Mellie then she is as mad as a cut snake-

You hardly knew FreeDumb. So don't ramp it up as if its a 'Girl supports Girl' thing. How low can you go besides waiting for me to leave the Forum before throwing out a series of responses knowing you won't get n immediate defensive action from me. Typical of you - pure gutless.

I also have another female friend on this Forum. Someone who gave me a lot of Legal advice in dealing with spiteful and vindictive women. She too has had her fair share of abuse from the opposite sex. I seem to attract the vampires like you.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print