Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Greens are REVOLTING (Read 500 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
The Greens are REVOLTING
Sep 20th, 2017 at 8:45am

No wonder they're call The Party for Pedophiles  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Tensions in the NSW Greens have boiled over spectacularly, with Newtown MP Jenny Leong storming out of a party room meeting on Monday after reportedly yelling "F--- you!" at colleague David Shoebridge

oining Ms Leong in the walk out was MLC Mehreen Faruqi, who is challenging Senator Lee Rhiannon for pre-selection on the Greens NSW Senate ticket. Ms Faruqi did not respond to a request for comment.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/party-room-boil-over-as-greens-mps-walk-out-20170919-g...

IBI

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The Greens are REVOLTING
Reply #1 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 9:09am

It is only a matter of time before the redundant irrelevant Greenies disappear altogether as they stand for nothing anymore and contribute absolutely ZERO to running the country.

The tattered remains of the Greenies are trying to get attention by trying to sensationalize absurdities like stopping ADANI and SSM.

the bottom fell out of the wonky Greenies when it became increasingly apparent that the main plank in their rotting political platform, the Global Warming HOAX, is nothing but a money grubbing FRAUD.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #2 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 9:39am

Damn!

I thought this topic was about the Greens revolting against something....as in revolution revolting.  Roll Eyes

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

thecuriousmail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #3 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:10pm

The Greens are revolting??
Flares with an Hawaiian shirt, I'd say they were disgusting!

thecuriousmail.wordpress.com
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:22pm

Many many years ago I used to back the Greens when they actually stood for something GREEN.

They lost their way a long time ago though.  They are just an unruly, minority pushing regressive rabble now.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #5 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:39pm

Black Orchid wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:22pm:
Many many years ago I used to back the Greens when they actually stood for something GREEN.

They lost their way a long time ago though.  They are just an unruly, minority pushing regressive rabble now.

Same, BO. Never a member but I used to hang about with a lot of Greens members in inner Sydney.

I reckon there's space in the electorate for a TRUE environment party

IBI

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print