Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
UN Planning Their Dirty Secret War (Read 384 times)
Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
UN Planning Their Dirty Secret War
Sep 20th, 2017 at 2:34am

Grumpy Trumpy is about to embarrass America (and the world) once more as he delivers his first speech to the United Nations of elite buggertards/General Assembly as they convene in New York City planning on their little sneaky war.

"So, why do you type this type of poo, Marla?" you ask.

Motherbuggerign piece of human poo war monger

Well, about a week ago UN General Secretary Antonio Guterres opend his fat festering gob about the "escalating conflict" on the Korean peninsula resembled the events that led to the outbreak of the First World War over a century ago.

History familiarity or what? Appears the fat elites are implicitly raising the prospect of the world sliding into a nuclear third world war. Currently, I don't care, neither should you kangaroo rooters. There are too many people as it is (fat Texuuns, for example). I say reduce the population by about 4 billion and give the land back to the surviving animals and native cultures. 

Speaking of fat buggers, Trump who during his ridiculous  “America First” presidential election campaign called out the United Nations as being nothing more than a bunch of buggerwits calling on a “reforming” the international body, deriding the UN for “bureaucracy and mismanagement,” by touting one of his real estate projects, the Trump World Tower, located across the street from the UN, saying that the building’s proximity to the UN had made it more profitable.

Of course, by “reform,” Grumpy Trumpy means financial cuts as his joke of an administration officials want to reduce the US contribution to the UN by half. Fatty bugger Trump bitched  about having to shoulder “a disproportionate share of the burden.” Washington’s annual contribution to the UN is roughly one-tenth of what it spent last year on its bullshit 16-year neocolonial war in Afghanistan. Then again, this is Trump we're talking about.

So the 72 year-old UN decided to set the initiative that AMERICA would indisputably emerge as the world's dominant imperialist power - a dominance based not merely on military might, but above all on filthy American capitalism’s unrivaled industrial strength and Wall Street’s unquestioned corruption over the affairs of world finance capital.

And now these same people are about to start a war that will wipe out much of the global population.

Who is going to stop them?

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Re: UN Planning Their Dirty Secret War
Reply #1 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 5:28am

From the fat orange man's speech:

"We will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea. Rocket Man is on a suicide mission for himself and for his regime. Hopefully this will not be necessary. That’s what the United Nations is all about."

Yeah, get ready for a major war.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 7:57am

tell us HOW MANY WARS HAS THE UN ACTUALLY STOPPED... or even slowed down Sad

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 8:34am

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 5:28am:

"We will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea. Rocket Man is on a suicide mission for himself and for his regime. Hopefully this will not be necessary. That’s what the United Nations is all about."

If your wannabe celebrity Hillary was in power (thanks to Murdoch) - she would be making under the table concessions and deals with Fatboy Slim-Kim, to keep him 'happy'.
At least your little Ranga is not letting the USA being blackmailed ...as what used to happen.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 8:36am

cods wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 7:57am:
tell us HOW MANY WARS HAS THE UN ACTUALLY STOPPED... or even slowed down Sad

They did ok with the Yugoslavian conflicts ...but really that's all. They really are a useless bunch that get's paid for nothing. But at least it exists which is better than nothing at all I guess.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #5 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 8:40am

Jasin wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 8:34am:
Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 5:28am:

If your wannabe celebrity Hillary was in power (thanks to Murdoch) - she would be making under the table concessions and deals with Fatboy Slim-Kim, to keep him 'happy'.
At least your little Ranga is not letting the USA being blackmailed ...as what used to happen.

I disagree.  I reckon Hills would be a bigger hawk than trump.  If you want to see a shitton of dead Nth Korean or Muszies, Hillary is ya gal

IBI

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #6 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:08am

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 2:34am:
"So, why do you type this type of poo, Marla?" you ask

Is this you Marlon?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4899358/Police-hunt-jogger-defecating-Co...

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print