Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Protecting Children From Sodomising Priests (Read 710 times)
____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Protecting Children From Sodomising Priests
Sep 19th, 2017 at 9:19pm

‘Culture of celibacy’ to blame for Catholic child sex abuse - study

A five-year study into sexual abuse within the Catholic Church has found that mandatory celibacy and a culture of secrecy within the entirely male-dominated clergy were “the major precipitating risk factor[s] for child sexual abuse.”
Former Catholic priest, Des Cahill, and co-author, theologian Peter Wilkinson, compiled information from 26 royal commissions and inquiries from Australia, Ireland, the UK, Canada and the Netherlands since 1985 in their report.

Cahill, now married but still a practising Catholic, began the research after he discovered he had lived and worked with several pedophile priests throughout his career in the priesthood.

He told Guardian Australia: “After the issue of abuse first became public, around 1978, I began wondering: ‘Why did this happen?’ I knew some of the priest perpetrators and I studied with them and I lived with one of them. And yet I was never aware while I was in the church. You have to understand, a priest offender is very secretive and doesn’t want to be found out.”

One of the most staggering and sickening of the report’s conclusions is that an estimated seven percent of the Catholic clergy abused children between 1950 and 2000.

While some nuns had abused children, the vast majority were male priests and bishops who maintained a culture of secrecy and non-disclosure, both as perpetrators and confidants aware of child sex abuse through the sacrament of confession.

Australia's royal commission recently called for the prosecution of Catholic priests who fail to disclose child abuse reported to them in confession.

https://www.rt.com/news/403362-catholic-celibacy-child-sex-abuse/

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Protecting Children From Sodomising Priests
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 9:43pm

Find out who the 7% are & hang them all in public -

live on prime time TV.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 10:58pm

I blame Islam.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #3 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 11:16pm

Why is it that we’re quite happy to protect children from paedophile priests yet we’re happy to stand by while the paedophile doctrine is grooming our children in schools for the very same…??

I hope everybody realises that the transgender theory was first described by paedophiles parading around as respectable doctors who on the outside appeared to be decent married men and inwardly conducted horrific test on vulnerable children to satisfy what can only be described as their fetish.

These f@rkers purported that men and women and even children fresh out of the womb being sexual beings had an appetite to have sex, they say children from the womb will not be harmed if adults have sex with them as long as this is not frowned upon in our society, not to mention bestiality and who knows what else.

What sort of society looks down upon a parent disciplining his or her children with a clip to the backside for being naughty but is quite happy for these very same children to be taught about sodomy and bestiality in primary school.

Something just doesn’t add up, let’s not forget folks it’s our children they are doing this to, gays cannot have children.

Quote:
The Paedophile founders of the transgender movement and gender ideology - full presentation

All parents should be aware of the beginnings of the transgender movement.

Fraud has caused a theory, one that is completely unscientific, to become "best practice."

This however is far from best practice. Some have brought into the deception of "a man being born in a woman's body and vice versa.

" This is completely the opposite to a foundational truth in Mental Health - feelings are not facts. Medical practitioners and pharmaceutical companies make a fortune from those suffering from gender dysphoria - a true crime!

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 11:20pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 9:43pm:

live on prime time TV.

i have no disagreement with your sentiments bobby.

raping/sexually abusing [powerless] children, is a very low crime.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 11:33pm

Ajax wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 11:16pm:
Why is it that we’re quite happy to protect children from paedophile priests yet we’re happy to stand by while the paedophile doctrine is grooming our children in schools for the very same…??

I hope everybody realises that the transgender theory was first described by paedophiles parading around as respectable doctors who on the outside appeared to be decent married men and inwardly conducted horrific test on vulnerable children to satisfy what can only be described as their fetish.

These f@rkers purported that men and women and even children fresh out of the womb being sexual beings had an appetite to have sex, they say children from the womb will not be harmed if adults have sex with them as long as this is not frowned upon in our society, not to mention bestiality and who knows what else.

What sort of society looks down upon a parent disciplining his or her children with a clip to the backside for being naughty but is quite happy for these very same children to be taught about sodomy and bestiality in primary school.

Something just doesn’t add up, let’s not forget folks it’s our children they are doing this to, gays cannot have children.

Quote:
The Paedophile founders of the transgender movement and gender ideology - full presentation

Fraud has caused a theory, one that is completely unscientific, to become "best practice."

This however is far from best practice. Some have brought into the deception of "a man being born in a woman's body and vice versa.

" This is completely the opposite to a foundational truth in Mental Health - feelings are not facts. Medical practitioners and pharmaceutical companies make a fortune from those suffering from gender dysphoria - a true crime!

Because sex education and sexual abuse are seen as separate things in our country, Ajax.

Here, it's perfectly normal for teachers to instruct their pupils on lubrication, douching and anal dilation methods like amyl nitrate. It's quite common for teachers to instruct their students on the best way to deliver oral sex or feltch a man's anus. Teachers do it all the time.

Yet we're not too fond of priests fondling our kids after choir practice.

I know I know, so unfair, but that's Protestants for you.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 11:34pm

Celibacy has nothing to do with it.
Big difference between being Celibate and being a Spider or Gay.
A lot of people practice Celibacy and not just in the Religious industry. People who dedicate their lives to their careers have little time for relationships, especially when they are trying to get their lives up and running. Relationships can be a distraction.

Celibates jump on the horse and ride off into the sunset.
Gays fall off (the horse) and kiss the dirt on the other side.
Spiders? Well - they are just spiders and crawl under the horse of Celibacy.

Saying Celibacy is to blame for Spidery ways is like saying all Family orientated people are also Rednecks.  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 11:43pm

Yadda wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 11:20pm:

live on prime time TV.

To do that to children deserves the death penalty -
and it needs to be shown live on TV to
get the message across to all pedophiles.

It won't be tolerated.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #8 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 5:58am

Bobby. wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 11:43pm:

live on prime time TV.

It won't be tolerated.

And not just the muzzo pedo scam marriages either.

The filthy imrans who condone this act should also be euthanized.

That would really send a message.

Because we all know the imrans are a cowardly lot, willing to throw kids into the mincing machine, but even though they preech the " You will enter heaven as a martyr" you dont see any of them at it.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:40am

Valkie wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 5:58am:
[quote author=bobbythebat1 link=1505819992/7#7 date=1505828602]

Because we all know the imrans are a cowardly lot, willing to throw kids into the mincing machine, but even though they preech the " You will enter heaven as a martyr" you dont see any of them at it.

The West needs to toughen up.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 7:01am

live on prime time TV.

It won't be tolerated.

Not that there's anything wrong with it, Bobby.

Unless you're a filthy imran.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #11 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 7:07am

Celibacy does not warp the mind into that of the pedophile. These priests who crave children are one of the colours of the rainbow coalition, the one we are not supposed to talk about. There are many perversions under the rainbow flag, take a walk through some gay websites, its pretty disgusting.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #12 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 3:35pm

live on prime time TV.

It won't be tolerated.

Good work if you can get it - you don't see these imams etc running around in an old clapped-out 1980's Mazda, do you?  Or living in a cold water walk-up tenement?  Preaching to the too terrified to differ or the mentally or psychologically challenged is a good business.... we've got plenty of examples of 'cult' leaders in the West who are riding high in the Rolls etc.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #13 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 4:51pm

Ajax wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 11:16pm:

Something just doesn’t add up, let’s not forget folks it’s our children they are doing this to, gays cannot have children

Quote:

I agree that these are our children these gays are messing with: I 100% agree with that!

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #14 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 4:52pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:40am:
[quote author=bobbythebat1 link=1505819992/7#7 date=1505828602]

The West needs to toughen up.

Western Civilisation literally has hours to live if we don't wake up!

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print