Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
What Husbands like from their wives .... (Read 4270 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: What Husbands like from their wives ....
Reply #15 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 8:39pm

just saying....

but don't get busted...  Grin

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 11:40pm

seriously though.

A good sense of humour Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #17 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 12:32am

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 7:05pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 7:00pm:
yes, goosed.

Goosed, Old school definition: to pinch someone's buttocks,

Oh I get pinched on the arse all the bloody time here by Mr Jones....but the word GOOSED is new to me.

Sorry  Sad Undecided Huh

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #18 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 1:09am

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 7:00pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:57pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:54pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:51pm:
Being goosed in public.

Goosed????

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Goosed

I've never heard of that word before today.

Hmmmm interesting.

Then again .... English IS my 2nd language.  Undecided

English is my first and only language, and I have not heard of that term.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:37am

what really works well for men (and this will also work for a woman who is with a man whose destiny is tied to hers) is for a woman to be a source of pure playful fun feminine energy.

when a man goes to work (goes to war to grind it out and hustle in the marketplace), he will come home with an adrenaline/cortisol soup running thru his veins.

and if he has  a very feminine, very sassy, very nurturing, woman to TELL HIM and ACT AROUND HIM like he is a champion, he will be recharged...in fact, he will go back to war the next day feeling super awesome and super confident and thinking he is "the sh**T".

and guess what, if you go to work feeling super confident and super awesome

1  you will crush it at work and the partnership with this energy source (ie your woman) will put you into an upward spiral.
2  you wont be straying with all those other woman because you already have those needs met.

its paradoxical that so many woman "putz shame their husband"
the man on TV from "everybody loves raymond" , thru to "married with children", thru to phil from "modern family" are figures to be treated as "losers".

and if you treat your man like a loser, he will end up "fat steve on the couch" and you wont want to have sex with him anymore (this is the nature of a self fulfilling prophesy)

or

he will look for validation elsewhere and cheat on you with little jenny at work because you didnt give him any feminine energy (all you did was nag him and shame him).
this is also the nature of a self fulfilling prophesy.

as usual, if you believe the "group think"  if you belive what modern social conditioning is telling both men and women, that you have to be treated as an equal and that you have to "get something" before you "give good energy", then you are a fool and you are literally being cheered over the cliff.

seyonara sucker  Wink

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 7:43am

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 7:35pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 7:25pm:
being thanked when we 'do things' around the house.

Thinks to herself ... hmmmm I only thank him when he does things PROPERLY around the house ie once a year  Grin

that might be somewhat discouraging for him

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 7:56am

aquascoot wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:37am:
what really works well for men (and this will also work for a woman who is with a man whose destiny is tied to hers) is for a woman to be a source of pure playful fun feminine energy.

when a man goes to work (goes to war to grind it out and hustle in the marketplace), he will come home with an adrenaline/cortisol soup running thru his veins.

and if he has  a very feminine, very sassy, very nurturing, woman to TELL HIM and ACT AROUND HIM like he is a champion, he will be recharged...in fact, he will go back to war the next day feeling super awesome and super confident and thinking he is "the sh**T".

1  you will crush it at work and the partnership with this energy source (ie your woman) will put you into an upward spiral.
2  you wont be straying with all those other woman because you already have those needs met.

the man on TV from "everybody loves raymond" , thru to "married with children", thru to phil from "modern family" are figures to be treated as "losers".

and if you treat your man like a loser, he will end up "fat steve on the couch" and you wont want to have sex with him anymore (this is the nature of a self fulfilling prophesy)

or

he will look for validation elsewhere and cheat on you with little jenny at work because you didnt give him any feminine energy (all you did was nag him and shame him).

as usual, if you believe the "group think"  if you belive what modern social conditioning is telling both men and women, that you have to be treated as an equal and that you have to "get something" before you "give good energy", then you are a fool and you are literally being cheered over the cliff.

seyonara sucker  Wink

So very true.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 8:19am

Jasin wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 7:56am:

or

seyonara sucker  Wink

So very true.

people totally misunderstand the concept of love.

they see love as wanting to "be loved".

this dates back to when we were infants and our mummy loved us and catered for our every need.
we literally gave NOTHING back (except a dirty nappy).

but adult love is about your love of walking the path of contribution.

it is about giving and in giving we recieve.

a smart woman will give her husband wonderful warm feminine nurturing attention and sex (not something the feminists would propose) and in return she will recieve much more.  she will make that man into a boss , champ, killer, awesome executor who will crush it at life and he will enrich her life beyond her wildest dreams

But you have to give first and have faith in the process.

if you just want to take.
if you want to "keep score'
if you want to protest and complain , then you have the mindset of a unionist or an angry feminist who is always fuming and seething and outraged and feels they are being cheated.
if you do that, your husband will have a deep resentment of your toxic heavy energy
he wont put in with housework
he wont put in with the kids
he will slack off at work and go to the pub with the boys and probably be more interested in his footy team then you.

dont blame him. blame yourself.
you should have listened to aquascoots excellent advise

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 8:25am

aquascoot wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 8:19am:
Jasin wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 7:56am:

or

seyonara sucker  Wink

So very true.

people totally misunderstand the concept of love.

they see love as wanting to "be loved".

this dates back to when we were infants and our mummy loved us and catered for our every need.
we literally gave NOTHING back (except a dirty nappy).

but adult love is about your love of walking the path of contribution.

it is about giving and in giving we recieve.

a smart woman will give her husband wonderful warm feminine nurturing attention and sex (not something the feminists would propose) and in return she will recieve much more.  she will make that man into a boss , champ, killer, awesome executor who will crush it at life and he will enrich her life beyond her wildest dreams

But you have to give first and have faith in the process.

if you just want to take.
if you want to "keep score'
if you want to protest and complain , then you have the mindset of a unionist or an angry feminist who is always fuming and seething and outraged and feels they are being cheated.
if you do that, your husband will have a deep resentment of your toxic heavy energy
he wont put in with housework
he wont put in with the kids
he will slack off at work and go to the pub with the boys and probably be more interested in his footy team then you.

dont blame him. blame yourself.
you should have listened to aquascoots excellent advise

Indeed so!  Grin

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #24 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 9:41am

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 1:09am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 7:00pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:57pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:54pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:51pm:
Being goosed in public.

Goosed????

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Goosed

I've never heard of that word before today.

Hmmmm interesting.

Then again .... English IS my 2nd language.  Undecided

English is my first and only language, and I have not heard of that term.

Oh.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #25 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 9:49am

It very much depends on husbands age.

Considering that majority of you, on this forum are old grumpy men, your opinion can't be relevant.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #26 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 9:57am

capitosinora wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 9:49am:
It very much depends on husband's age.

Considering that majority of you on this forum are old grumpy men, your opinion can't be relevant.

Good point!

And even if these husbands thought their opinions were relevant....who cares?

We wives certainly wouldn't care.

I mean seriously..... Grin

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #27 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:22am

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 9:57am:

Considering that majority of you on this forum are old grumpy men, your opinion can't be relevant.

Good point!

Men certainly dislike women who say that sort of thing

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #28 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:29am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:22am:
Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 9:57am:

Good point!

Men certainly dislike women who say that sort of thing

Ok Sprinty....you've pushed me now.

The REAL problem here is this :

Women are not equal to men. We've never been equal and never will be equal to men.

We're better.

If ONLY men could get their act together and be as good as us.

That's what we women want.

But it's never gonna happen.

That's the tragedy.  Cry

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #29 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:40am

yes, men definitely dislike women who say things like that.

Would a woman like a man who had  such a sexist attitude ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print