Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Is SAFE SCHOOLS grooming? (Read 675 times)
TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Is SAFE SCHOOLS grooming?
Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:40pm

What about SSM?

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Is SAFE SCHOOLS grooming?
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:05pm

Even MORE Futility in search of Failure.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:26pm

It has every appearance of being grooming, but by proxy... if it feels good, do it, so the next time a hormone rush perpetual erection thirteen year old is handled by a bloke or a sheila who should know better and says ' wow - that felt good', it's all over Red Rover.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #3 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:49pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:26pm:
It has every appearance of being grooming, but by proxy... if it feels good, do it, so the next time a hormone rush perpetual erection thirteen year old is handled by a bloke or a sheila who should know better and says ' wow - that felt good', it's all over Red Rover.

So the question becomes: why would pastafarians and their ilk say we are not allowed to examine such potentialities in a democracy?

People actually died for our right to examine such potentialities, did they not?!??

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #4 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 10:34pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:49pm:

So the question becomes: why would pastafarians and their ilk say we are not allowed to examine such potentialities in a democracy?

People actually died for our right to examine such potentialities, did they not?!??

They did... and for many other rights that have been steadily eroded.  The interesting point is that the rise in social and economic conditions for all with some level of equality began after WW I, and accelerated after WW II - with the returning troops refusing to go back to being serf-like and treated as cattle after what they'd done for the nation.

That has been steadily eroded, as you know.... including the rights of veterans.... which is why I worked my way through it all and arrived at the conclusion that the next stage in upward social mobility for all would be the abolition of The Divine Right Of Elected Government..... and its subordination to the genuinely expressed will of the people, there being no 'mandate' other than to pursue the promises made pre-election - no ifs - no buts ...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 8:33am

Just like grooming a horse.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #6 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 2:35pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 10:34pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 6:49pm:

They did... and for many other rights that have been steadily eroded.  The interesting point is that the rise in social and economic conditions for all with some level of equality began after WW I, and accelerated after WW II - with the returning troops refusing to go back to being serf-like and treated as cattle after what they'd done for the nation.

That has been steadily eroded, as you know.... including the rights of veterans.... which is why I worked my way through it all and arrived at the conclusion that the next stage in upward social mobility for all would be the abolition of The Divine Right Of Elected Government..... and its subordination to the genuinely expressed will of the people, there being no 'mandate' other than to pursue the promises made pre-election - no ifs - no buts ...

My grandfather reckoned: "Ya go to war for your country and all they give you is bloody gold card!"

He only said that once... The rest was football stories ,... Oh and boxing !  Grin Wait: ... and challenges in the workplace lifting dies or other really heavy stuff!! He used to really scare me and my brother  Wink

IP Logged

thecuriousmail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #7 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:24pm

juliar wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 8:33am:
Just like grooming a horse.

Juliar, I don't think they're talking about that kind of 'grooming'.
Unless they buy it a carrot and some hay first. Then it's ok.

thecuriousmail.wordpress.com
"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print