Send Topic Print
hillary blames women (Read 1200 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

hillary blames women
Sep 19th, 2017 at 3:31pm

Quote:
Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton claimed this weekend that she lost the election because women — in particular, white women — caved to pressure from the men in their life, and voted for Trump.

The quintessential modern feminist Clinton says women were too scared to stand up to their husbands, boyfriends, and fathers, who told them to vote Republican, and since, clearly, women have no agency or ability to think for themselves, they listened.

Clinton made the outrageous claim in an interview with NPR, where she also blamed the so-called "Bernie Bros" for bullying Democratic women into avoiding the more moderate Clinton in favor of progressive Bernie Sanders.

"You yourself in the book acknowledge that a good number of young women didn’t vote for you, which is presumably not a sexist choice. They just weren’t inspired by your message,” NPR's Rachel Martin said during an interview with Clinton, out to promote her litany of excuses...er...recently released book, What Happened.

“I think it’s a lot more complicated than that,” Clinton answered. “I did win the women’s vote. I didn’t win the vote of white women, but I got more white women votes than Barack Obama did,” she said.

But, said Clinton, even though women liked and respected her — an observation American women might disagree with generally — they were too afraid to stand up to the oppressive Patriarchial hand that often forces them to hide their allegiance to womankind.

“Women will have no empathy for you because they will be under tremendous pressure — and I’m talking principally about white women — they will be under tremendous pressure from fathers, and husbands, and boyfriends and male employers, not to vote for ‘the girl,'” she said.

That is, of course, ridiculous. Women are not only capable of making decisions on their own, they've been doing it for decades. Centuries even.

The problem is, though, that women who are able to think for themselves eventually realize they are not bound to support candidates simply because they share a similar set of genitalia. The cause of "womankind" isn't always furthered by every female politician that steps into the arena. And when it comes to the ballot box, women have routinely told pollsters that they vote for the candidate they feel will have the best positive impact for their families.

In the case of the 2016 election, women were looking for economic security and protection from foreign terrorists, things Clinton simply couldn't provide.

But lest you think Clinton's ire falls only on those dastardly, oppressed Republican women who live under the thumb of domineering fathers and partners, she extends blame to female Bernie Sanders supporters who she says were cowed into supporting the progressive septugenarian by online bullies.

“And we saw a lot of that during the primaries from Sanders supporters, really quite vile attacks online against women who spoke out for me, as I say, one of my biggest support groups, Pantsuit Nation, literally had to become a private site because there was so much sexism directed their way," she said.

Pantsuit Nation, by the way, is far from a walled garden; its founder recently received a six-figure book contract, and the Facebook site has become a hub for women-led "resistance."

But hey, it's much easier to blame everyone but yourself, right? Feminism!

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21174/hillary-clinton-says-women-only-voted-trump-...

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: hillary blames women
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 3:33pm

and the desperation continues...

400738_002.png (14 KB | 28 )
400738_002.png

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 3:52pm

she is still in PAIN sprint....it takes lefties  a loooooooooooooong time to get over losing if they ever do.. Sad Sad

some on here will never get over Gough losing.. Cry Cry

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 4:18pm

cods wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 3:52pm:
she is still in PAIN sprint....it takes lefties  a loooooooooooooong time to get over losing if they ever do.. Sad Sad

Still on the grog and so early???

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 4:24pm

I heard a reporter from PBS no less, describe her book as a cringworthy blamefest.

She really needs to just skulk away, STFU, stop disenfranchising swing voters and give the next candidate some breathing space.

What's the bet she goes on and on and on and stuffs it up and gets Trump a 2nd term

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:12pm

longweekend58 wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 4:18pm:
cods wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 3:52pm:

Still on the grog and so early???

The Celebrity Media Show has been corrupting and running Politics for so long. Then they chuck a wobbly like the control freaks they are when a guy from another way of America rocks up and shows them how to really get things done.
Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #6 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 5:32am

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #7 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 7:35am

Hillary Clinton badly needs a hobby, because she is over as a prez-candidate. Now, she needs to get over herself. Anyone who runs for the office needs a monumental ego. Unfortunately, that type of personality does not usually handle criticism and defeat well or graciously.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #8 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 7:36am

She did. She wrote a book.

Hippie.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 7:40am

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 8:05am

Can you imagine her trying to deal with North Korea while juggling the Hurricane devastations?  Roll Eyes

To think Murdoch tried to make her the next Thatcher, like he did in the UK.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 8:31am

Hey Longy!
How's your Hillary going to tackle Fatboy Slim-Kim?
She would be making under the table concessions and deals to keep him 'happy'.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #12 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 9:05am

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 8:38pm

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #14 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 11:17pm

Marla wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 7:36am:
She did. She wrote a book.

Hippie.

She didn't!

The book was ghost written.

Hillary was to busy studying Hollywood movies for her philosophy inspiration and getting drunk.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print