Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Hillary is a racist
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 3:29pm

how desperate are you???

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 3:32pm

welcome back longweekend.

No abuse please.
You may well be banned again

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #3 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 12:31am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 3:32pm:
welcome back longweekend.

No abuse please.
You may well be banned again

Dead End was banned?

Rep Hillary in her contempt and indifference will exploit any difference just as our friend Dead End will.

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #4 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 2:06am

I thought about starting a new thread but decided Hillary wasn't worth one. Yesterday while at Costco I picked up "What Happened" by you know who and skimmed about half of it. List price $30.00 but available for $16.99 there. Amazon would not let me leave a review because I was not a verified buyer. Whether she had a ghost writer or actually wrote it herself it was an easy, fast read and if I enjoyed the contents I could finish it in an evening.
For the Fans it was a sad trip down memory lane, poor thing. She was cheated out of the job she deserved because she was cheated. People she trusted betrayed her, they may not have given her the respect she felt she was owed. She still blames voter I D laws. Everyone within the borders of the US here legally both Citizen and Resident Alien over the age of 15 years has some form of Government Issued Identification Card. If it is not a License or Permit of some form they are FREE. Just imagine the votes the Democrats would lose if when you voted you had to place your thumb in indelible ink like the Iraqis during their first fair election after the removal of Saddam.

For the rest of us it was SSDD, if you don't know what that means read more Stephen King. It really just rehashed the same bellyaching after election night. The first conciliatory call she took was from close friend George W Bush. After all the plan was Hillary or Jeb as the next President, what a shame the American People had other ideas.  The One Party with two faces lost on election night.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #5 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 2:10am

She is?

Awesome.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print