Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
do you think? (Read 12328 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

do you think?
Sep 19th, 2017 at 1:28pm

with Muslims being told to vote NO....this will make those lefty supporters of all things Muslim.. change their minds on giving them their support....through thick and thin..

its quite noticeable that Muslims silence on this topic   is almost tangible....Keysar Trad is usually one of the first to make comments on anything... but not this one....yet they are being directed how to vote in the Mosques and its NO>...which is very anti left isnt it?..

Quote:
Muslim population in Australia soars to 600,000 as religion becomes the nation's second-biggest - a 77% jump in the past DECADE, according to Census

if only half that number can vote   its a lot of NOs  isnt it?..could be the difference in the balance..

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: do you think?
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 1:35pm

Let me tell you how the lefties love affair with Muzzies could end up.

If the hard right really turns to fascism and it was a secular kind, Muslims and fascist would realize they have a whole lot of things in common.

Gays, Jews, humanists, hey we hate them too!! Lets be friends!!

The lefties would either be shot by he fascists or beheaded by the Muzzies.

IBI

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #2 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 2:09pm

I wonder if anybody remembers Cardinal Mannix instructing all the Catholics to vote yes in the Communist Dissolution Referendum of 1949?

Not many listened to him.

How many Muslims regularly attend Mosque?   Anybody any idea?  Best figure I've come up with is ~40%.  That is significantly less than half the Muslim population of Australia and only ~5% above Australian Christians attending Church.   I wonder how many Christian clergy have instructed their congregations to vote, "No"?   How many think they will vote, "No," 'cause the Priest in the pulpit tells them?

In reality, Muslims are as individual as are Christians.   Time you Islamophobes woke up to that.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 2:39pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 2:09pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

I wonder if anybody remembers Cardinal Mannix instructing all the Catholics to vote yes in the Communist Dissolution Referendum of 1949?

How many Muslims regularly attend Mosque?   Anybody any idea?  Best figure I've come up with is ~40%.  That is significantly less than half the Muslim population of Australia and only ~5% above Australian Christians attending Church.   I wonder how many Christian clergy have instructed their congregations to vote, "No"?   How many think they will vote, "No," 'cause the Priest in the pulpit tells them?

In reality, Muslims are as individual as are Christians.   Time you Islamophobes woke up to that.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

oh dear    you do know a good Muslim and aint they all according to you?.. > Smiley

follows the Koran to the letter....and I think you will find its a lot more than the 40% who attend the Mosque ..  not 5 times a day I grant you   buit the message has been the same for a while now.. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #4 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:02pm

cods I actually cannot stand Muslims if that helps- is hate too strong a word?

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #5 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:14pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 2:09pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

That should fill everyone with confidence.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #6 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:43pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:02pm:

I think it is.

Hate is a self-enslaving emotion.

Pity them instead.

"Forgive them for they know not what they do." - Jesus Christ

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:59pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:43pm:

I think it is.

Hate is a self-enslaving emotion.

Pity them instead.

"Forgive them for they know not what they do." - Jesus Christ

yes  of course lisa.. like you forgive certain members  Cheesy Cheesy..

dont HATE agnes    it gives you wrinkles   think positive and you will find some good in everyone......

a big ask I know....

its just that we have a few members here who will not have a bad word said about Muslims....I forget what they call us.. but its a word they like...

I am wondering if their NO vote changes the tide on this thingy.....will they be upset with the Muslims   they seem to find no fault with???....

to be honest agnes  I have never seen you call anyone an islamphobe  and a few other things....because they link Muslims with extremists.....

so its ok for you to say... I dont like them...

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #8 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 7:23pm

I am not a christian though so I will continue to intensley dislike them at least just a little-or a lot- I dont pity them- that would imply that I have an ounce of compassion and child killers will never evoke pity from me- all good cods

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #9 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 7:31pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 7:23pm:
I am not a christian though so I will continue to intensley dislike them at least just a little-or a lot- I dont pity them- that would imply that I have an ounce of compassion and child killers will never evoke pity from me- all good cods

If you ever become a Christian.....you'll discover that you can be truly free by handing over all your angst/anger etc to Him.

Offload all your soul's burdens and let Him deal with them.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #10 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 7:41pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 7:31pm:
Agnes wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 7:23pm:

If you ever become a Christian.....you'll discover that you can be truly free by handing over all your angst/anger etc to Him.

Offload all your soul's burdens and let Him deal with them.

There may be some merit in what you say- but I am not particulary burdened  with a lot of anger- I usually resolve my anger by forgiving and that sounds llike a fairly  christiian  concept I know but I didnt need any guidanace to know that
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2017 at 1:43am by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 7:43pm

Hate is a good word.
People should use it more often

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #12 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 8:03pm

cods wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 1:28pm:
with Muslims being told to vote NO....this will make those lefty supporters of all things Muslim.. change their minds on giving them their support....through thick and thin..

its quite noticeable that Muslims silence on this topic   is almost tangible....Keysar Trad is usually one of the first to make comments on anything... but not this one....yet they are being directed how to vote in the Mosques and its NO>...which is very anti left isnt it?..

Quote:
Muslim population in Australia soars to 600,000 as religion becomes the nation's second-biggest - a 77% jump in the past DECADE, according to Census

if only half that number can vote   its a lot of NOs  isnt it?..could be the difference in the balance..

You seem to be mixing 2 different issues ???

Muslims like anyone else can vote how they like. Catholics will also be advised to vote no I would think.

Why would you think that anyone would decide that it is ok to persecute honest Muslim people who have done nothing wrong because of how they vote ?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 7:23am

Dnarever wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 8:03pm:

Quote:

Muslims like anyone else can vote how they like. Catholics will also be advised to vote no I would think.

Why would you think that anyone would decide that it is ok to persecute honest Muslim people who have done nothing wrong because of how they vote ?

I am talking about those   on this forum  who come out at the drop of a hat   and defend Muslims   against anyone who dares to call ISIS terrorists muslims... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

that was my question

its very obvious to me   that the left support the YES vote...it will of course be a feather in their caps  when it wins....I am sure there will be a few votes in it as well..

but this is the forum  thats what I am saying   will muslims who will I am sure vote more NO than Yes...will they still be in favour with our lefty chums... even you must have seen mothra and gregs acid attacks   to anyone they consider to be islamphobes...

btw I havent seen any signs of persecution  of muslims ion this country......the reverse if anything....

words on a forum like this    dont carry all that far dna   its not like facebook or twitter..

in fact the govt have brought in all sort of rules   and fines   to protect a certain minority.....and not a thing we can do about it....

I also think muslims take far more notice of their church leaders than Catholics in 2017...

lucky for us   we dont have to mention any religious connection on the form.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #14 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 3:55pm

cods wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 7:23am:

Quote:

I am talking about those   on this forum  who come out at the drop of a hat   and defend Muslims   against anyone who dares to call ISIS terrorists muslims... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The problem cods is the you DON'T call "ISIS terrorist Muslims."  You invariably refer to just "Muslims".   When you start to differentiate, people will believe you only mean "ISIS terrorist Muslims".  Until then, everytime you simply use the term "Muslims", you'll be stopped by critics like me.  Simples really and it has been explained to you many times before.  Learn to differentiate between ordinary, everyday, peaceful moderate Muslims and extremist Muslims.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #15 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 3:56pm

I do, not sure about you cods.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #16 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 4:06pm

Quote:

So, let's give them PR status and make it really hard to get citizenship, and we can resolve this issue.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 4:14pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 3:55pm:

Quote:

The problem cods is the you DON'T call "ISIS terrorist Muslims."  You invariably refer to just "Muslims".   When you start to differentiate, people will believe you only mean "ISIS terrorist Muslims".  Until then, everytime you simply use the term "Muslims", you'll be stopped by critics like me.  Simples really and it has been explained to you many times before.  Learn to differentiate between ordinary, everyday, peaceful moderate Muslims and extremist Muslims.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

well pet   as I almost never get into those arguments.....cant you for one moment  believe thats exactly what most people who get labels islamphobes mean anyway......

after all the word Christian  gets banned around in the same way   but you dont go pearshaped when it does do you????

can you see the difference from an islamphobes point of view....

yes one or two call for a complete ban... the reason being   how do you tell a good muslims from a terrorist one... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes... if you have  a fool proof answer to that... time you spoke to immigration....

in the mean time  the bad muslims spend their lives trying to find way to blow us all to smithereens   

which might be a flag of honor to you but for us others we prefer to avoid that fate if possible...

you are so smug  when you come up with your bleeding heart ... its only the few.. not all.....

we do know that   but the few are mighty destructive  perhaps  if they make their first WIN in AUstralia a biggy   and its right in your neighbourhood....you may say   well maybe they did have a point after all...

its a different world today......its very very violent  lucky you those on here are only violent with their words..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.. if that was the case with ISIS   and all the Australian men who have gone over to join them......I am sure we could all turn the other cheek...

in the mean time   29 people in London were almost burnt to death only days ago...and will spend the rest of their lives living with the consequences...of someone they took into their society in good faith.....

did you condemn that btw?....I didnt see it if you did.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 4:41pm

cods wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 4:14pm:
well pet   as I almost never get into those arguments.....cant you for one moment  believe thats exactly what most people who get labels islamphobes mean anyway......

No.  Particularly when questioned about it they define all Muslims as "Terrorists" or "Terrorism supporters", Cods.   When I have questioned you about it, you have dissembled and attacked all Muslims in other ways.   Some Muslims are nasty people, without a doubt, so are some Christians but we never hear all Christians being attacked in the same way, now do we?  Funny that.   As I've said, when you learn to differentiate, my criticism of you will cease.  Simples really.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
after all the word Christian  gets banned around in the same way   but you dont go pearshaped when it does do you????

Because Christians are the majority religion in Oz, Cods.  In a democracy, the rights of the majority are automatically protected.  No one stands up and says that what you say about Muslims is wrong and incorrect except for myself or a few others, Cods.    Roll Eyes

Quote:

yes one or two call for a complete ban... the reason being   how do you tell a good muslims from a terrorist one... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes... if you have  a fool proof answer to that... time you spoke to immigration....

Immigration knows the answer as does everybody else.  No one suggests we must prejudge Christians/Hindus/Buddhists/etc. now do they?  Only Muslims.   It is because Islamophobes like you demand it.  Funny that.

Quote:
in the mean time  the bad muslims spend their lives trying to find way to blow us all to smithereens   

So do bad Christians/Hindus/Buddhists/etc.  Bad people are bad people, not because of their religious beliefs but because they are bad people, Cods.   Islam does not teach it's followers to blow up other people, it is bad followers who teach that by distorting the message of Islam.  The answer to Extremism is to have stricter teaching of Islam, not relaxing it.

Quote:
which might be a flag of honor to you but for us others we prefer to avoid that fate if possible...

you are so smug  when you come up with your bleeding heart ... its only the few.. not all.....

we do know that   but the few are mighty destructive  perhaps  if they make their first WIN in AUstralia a biggy   and its right in your neighbourhood....you may say   well maybe they did have a point after all...

It won't be in my neighbourhood, Cods.  It won't be in your neighbourhood either.  You are more likely to struck by lightning than to be killed by a Terrorist in Australia.  Your fears are baseless and you express them through your Islamophobia.   Muslims are Australian citizens, just as you and I are.  They have rights.  They do not deserve to be pilloried at every turn by ignorant Islamophobes all the time.   When you devote as much time to attacking Christians, you might have a point.   They, afterall, have done far more to destroy the lives of Australian kids than Muslims ever have, Cods.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #19 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 4:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 3:55pm:

Quote:

Very true!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #20 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 5:14pm

You can't differentiate the Muslims.
They take no responsibility for their Terrorists.
So they all get put into the one basket of stereotype.
Until you get some Muslims here who stand up as an example and condemn the actions of their fellow Muslims and actually take constructive action against.
Then a Muslim is a Terrorist is a Muslim.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:05pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 5:14pm:

Pfft!  Of course you can.

Quote:

Does anybody take responsibility for the Christian Paedophiles?  Do Buddhists take responsibility for the Burmese military?  Do Hindus take responsibility for their terrorisation of Muslims?   No.  So, why are Muslims held to a higher responsibility than anybody else?

Quote:

Unfairly.

Quote:
Until you get some Muslims here who stand up as an example and condemn the actions of their fellow Muslims and actually take constructive action against.

Gee, I wonder what they are doing in Iraq, then?  Syria?   We have numerous examples of Muslims condemning Terrorism.  You're talking like an Islamophobe, never recognising what Muslims have done.

Quote:

Only if you are an Islamophobe.

Are all Christians Paedophiles?  Burmese militarists?  Hindu's Communialists?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:06pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 4:41pm:

No.  Particularly when questioned about it they define all Muslims as "Terrorists" or "Terrorism supporters", Cods.   When I have questioned you about it, you have dissembled and attacked all Muslims in other ways.   Some Muslims are nasty people, without a doubt, so are some Christians but we never hear all Christians being attacked in the same way, now do we?  Funny that.   As I've said, when you learn to differentiate, my criticism of you will cease.  Simples really.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
SO HOW DO YOU DEFINE   BEHEAD ALL INFIDELS....
I actually havent seen you explode when we have had that as a thread... Smiley

Because Christians are the majority religion in Oz, Cods.  In a democracy, the rights of the majority are automatically protected.  No one stands up and says that what you say about Muslims is wrong and incorrect except for myself or a few others, Cods.    Roll Eyes

I WISH YOU WOULD READ ALL PET.. NOT JUST THE BITS YOU WANT TO READ..

THIS IS ABOUT PEOPLE ON OZPOL....GET IT.

Quote:

Immigration knows the answer as does everybody else.  No one suggests we must prejudge Christians/Hindus/Buddhists/etc. now do they?  Only Muslims.   It is because Islamophobes like you demand it.  Funny that.

CAN YOU PRODUCE A COPY OF YOUR ACCUSATIONS THANK YOU BRIAN   I KNOW YOU WONT DO A MOTHRA HERE   AND PRETEND YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION...

Quote:

So do bad Christians/Hindus/Buddhists/etc.  Bad people are bad people, not because of their religious beliefs but because they are bad people, Cods.   Islam does not teach it's followers to blow up other people, it is bad followers who teach that by distorting the message of Islam.  The answer to Extremism is to have stricter teaching of Islam, not relaxing it.

Quote:
exactly sunshine  ISIL is killing and maiming under the name  of ISLAM>..there choice not ours..

I havent seen any Christians blowing up or beheading people in the name of Jesus Christ..yes a lot of BAD PEOPLE   I grant you that.
. Angry

It won't be in my neighbourhood, Cods.  It won't be in your neighbourhood either.  You are more likely to struck by lightning than to be killed by a Terrorist in Australia.  Your fears are baseless and you express them through your Islamophobia.   Muslims are Australian citizens, just as you and I are.  They have rights.  They do not deserve to be pilloried at every turn by ignorant Islamophobes all the time.   When you devote as much time to attacking Christians, you might have a point.   They, afterall, have done far more to destroy the lives of Australian kids than Muslims ever have, Cods.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

oh wow    have =you told the PM that   relax mate stop spending on our security.....we dont need it...

ok   you had better be right

I come from a place called LONDON   I still have many many relatives there....dont ever tell me I have nothing to fear..... Angry

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:10pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:05pm:
Jasin wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 5:14pm:

Pfft!  Of course you can.

HES JUST SAID HE CANT NEITHER CAN I   PLEASE TELL US YOUR SECRET

Quote:

Does anybody take responsibility for the Christian Paedophiles?  Do Buddhists take responsibility for the Burmese military?  Do Hindus take responsibility for their terrorisation of Muslims?   No.  So, why are Muslims held to a higher responsibility than anybody else?

NOW WHOS SPLITTING HAIRS.....

Quote:

Unfairly.

Quote:

Gee, I wonder what they are doing in Iraq, then?  Syria?   We have numerous examples of Muslims condemning Terrorism.  You're talking like an Islamophobe, never recognising what Muslims have done.

Quote:

Only if you are an Islamophobe.

Are all Christians Paedophiles?  Burmese militarists?  Hindu's Communialists?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

SO WHAT WAS YOUR RESPONSE TO THE BOMBING IN
A LONDON TRAIN BY A REFUGEE THAT HAD BEEN TAKEN IN AND CARED FOR  BY A VERY DECENT COUPLE AND COUNTRY.....

I STILL HAVENT SEEN YOUR RESPONSE TO THAT..

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #24 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:16pm

cods wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:06pm:

Quote:
SO HOW DO YOU DEFINE   BEHEAD ALL INFIDELS....
I actually havent seen you explode when we have had that as a thread... Smiley

I WISH YOU WOULD READ ALL PET.. NOT JUST THE BITS YOU WANT TO READ..

THIS IS ABOUT PEOPLE ON OZPOL....GET IT.

Quote:

CAN YOU PRODUCE A COPY OF YOUR ACCUSATIONS THANK YOU BRIAN   I KNOW YOU WONT DO A MOTHRA HERE   AND PRETEND YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION...

Quote:

Quote:
exactly sunshine  ISIL is killing and maiming under the name  of ISLAM>..there choice not ours..

I havent seen any Christians blowing up or beheading people in the name of Jesus Christ..yes a lot of BAD PEOPLE   I grant you that.
. Angry

oh wow    have =you told the PM that   relax mate stop spending on our security.....we dont need it...

ok   you had better be right

I come from a place called LONDON   I still have many many relatives there....dont ever tell me I have nothing to fear..... Angry

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Changing the goal posts again, Cods?  How bloody typical of an Islamophobe once they have been proven wrong.

You want to talk about London?  Talk about London.  Different country, different city.   We were discussing Australia, now you want to change the goal posts to London?  Tsk, tsk, I don't know why I bother, I really don't.

I have never suggested we stop spending money on security.

I have never suggested that London is as safe as Australia.

Time you woke up to your silly sheninagans like the rest of us have, Cods.  Run along, vet your hatred on all Muslims, simply because you can't tell the difference between a mild manner person walking along the street and a crazed Terrorist lunging at you with a knife/truck/bomb.   Stop being silly.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:23pm

cods wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:10pm:
A LONDON TRAIN BY A REFUGEE THAT HAD BEEN TAKEN IN AND CARED FOR  BY A VERY DECENT COUPLE AND COUNTRY.....

I STILL HAVENT SEEN YOUR RESPONSE TO THAT....

Shouting now, Cods?  Tsk, tsk.  Are you upset or something.   Why should I respond to every event in the world?  What is the point?

I was appalled by it.  I see more innocent people being hurt and killed by the actions of some bad Musims.   I also see more Muslims being attacked by Islamophobes every day.   No one deserves to be hurt by anybody, Cods.  Be they non-Muslim or Muslim.

You appear to believe it is perfectly OK to play the game the way the Extremists want you to.  You have already it appears, surrendered your mind to defeat - you don't think, you react like most Islamophobes.  That is exactly what the Extremists want you to do.   By attacking the mild-mannered, ordinary, everyday, assimilated Muslims you are driving them into the arms of the Extremists who declare that all non-Muslims hate them.   Such silly people the Islamophobes.   Really.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #26 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 8:16pm

Quote:

that was my question

its very obvious to me   that the left support the YES vote...it will of course be a feather in their caps  when it wins....I am sure there will be a few votes in it as well..

but this is the forum  thats what I am saying   will muslims who will I am sure vote more NO than Yes...will they still be in favour with our lefty chums... even you must have seen mothra and gregs acid attacks   to anyone they consider to be islamphobes...

btw I havent seen any signs of persecution  of muslims ion this country......the reverse if anything....

words on a forum like this    dont carry all that far dna   its not like facebook or twitter..

in fact the govt have brought in all sort of rules   and fines   to protect a certain minority.....and not a thing we can do about it....

I also think muslims take far more notice of their church leaders than Catholics in 2017...

lucky for us   we dont have to mention any religious connection on the form.

I am talking about those   on this forum  who come out at the drop of a hat   and defend Muslims   against anyone who dares to call ISIS terrorists muslims...

Nobody defends ISIS just the 99% of Muslims who want nothing to do with them.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 6:23pm:

Shouting now, Cods?  Tsk, tsk.  Are you upset or something.   Why should I respond to every event in the world?  What is the point?

I was appalled by it.  I see more innocent people being hurt and killed by the actions of some bad Musims.   I also see more Muslims being attacked by Islamophobes every day.   No one deserves to be hurt by anybody, Cods.  Be they non-Muslim or Muslim.

You appear to believe it is perfectly OK to play the game the way the Extremists want you to.  You have already it appears, surrendered your mind to defeat - you don't think, you react like most Islamophobes.  That is exactly what the Extremists want you to do.   By attacking the mild-mannered, ordinary, everyday, assimilated Muslims you are driving them into the arms of the Extremists who declare that all non-Muslims hate them.   Such silly people the Islamophobes.   Really.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

ahh    son of mothra   never answers a question just gets stuck into the messenger..

well get out of this thread then... as you have no idea what its about...

all you have is name calling  like a 6 yr old...

I have never seen you in any of the BIG TERRORIST threads  where they have done unbelievable things....

you spend all your time trying to be all lovey dovey over Muslims    I guess you are a Muslim   I hadnt thought of that..

but the way you come to their aid  screaming down the website... telling all and sundry we have not a thing to fear.......even from 15 year olds being radicalised.. probably right at this very moment...

and you guarantee we have nothing to fear...

why doesnt anyone believe you???????????>..

you sir have tickets on yourself...

tell that to your Iman down at your Mosque  and he will laugh in your face...

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:21pm

Ah decisions decisions, who to believe, leftard apologists or this bloke  Major terror attack in Australia is 'inevitable', says NSW top cop

Me I'll go with the copper.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:41pm

moses wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:21pm:
Ah decisions decisions, who to believe, leftard apologists or this bloke  Major terror attack in Australia is 'inevitable', says NSW top cop

NO NO NO    everyone listen to Brian  he knows better than anyone... YOU have not a thing to worry about...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

got a feeling a magistrate thought the same thing about Man Monis

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #30 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 3:32pm

cods wrote on Sep 20th, 2017 at 10:53pm:

ahh    son of mothra   never answers a question just gets stuck into the messenger..

I have never seen you in any of the BIG TERRORIST threads  where they have done unbelievable things....

you spend all your time trying to be all lovey dovey over Muslims    I guess you are a Muslim   I hadnt thought of that..

but the way you come to their aid  screaming down the website... telling all and sundry we have not a thing to fear.......even from 15 year olds being radicalised.. probably right at this very moment...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Cods.  You don't like it when someone more knowledgeable put you in your place, do you?  Tsk, tsk.   I find it reprehensible that you believe innocent people who just happen to be Muslims must be held responsible for the antics of a few Extremists on the other side of the planet whom they have never met, don't understand and hate just as much as you do.

I wonder Cods, how many Muslims do you know?  One?  Two?  None?   I suspect the last.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #31 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 3:35pm

cods wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:41pm:
moses wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 12:21pm:

NO NO NO    everyone listen to Brian  he knows better than anyone... YOU have not a thing to worry about...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yes, you should listen to what I am saying, Cods, rather than just merely dismissing it out of hand.  Tsk, tsk, if you did, you might find it easier to sleep at night.    Do you cross the street when you encounter a stray Muslim, Cods?   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
got a feeling a magistrate thought the same thing about Man Monis

Man Monis should either have been committed or sent back to Iran, Cods.   He was a loon without a doubt.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 5:37pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 3:32pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Cods.  You don't like it when someone more knowledgeable put you in your place, do you?  Tsk, tsk.   I find it reprehensible that you believe innocent people who just happen to be Muslims must be held responsible for the antics of a few Extremists on the other side of the planet whom they have never met, don't understand and hate just as much as you do.

I wonder Cods, how many Muslims do you know?  One?  Two?  None?   I suspect the last.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

gives you some idea how much you think you know about me   which is of course  is nothing..

I have said many many times  I do not know any Muslims to my knowledge....

like fd I never ask anyone I meet what religion they are unlike yourself......no I do not cross the street   when I see a burque   I do feel very uncomfortable....just as uncomfortable as I would if someone wearing a ski mask  stood next to me in KMart......I understand you and gweg have no qualms with that....and thats admirable...

in the mean time try and stick with the truth ..unless you have a link..  to show me...because you certainly never read me   unless you are planning on a strike......oh you forgot to use the islamphobe word..

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #33 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 6:41pm

Islam does not teach it's followers to blow up other people,

That is just a lie as told by the ignorant.

Justsayno Go home and have talk to your fictitious autistic son, looser.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #34 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 6:42pm

cods wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 5:37pm:

gives you some idea how much you think you know about me   which is of course  is nothing..

like fd I never ask anyone I meet what religion they are unlike yourself......no I do not cross the street   when I see a burque   I do feel very uncomfortable....just as uncomfortable as I would if someone wearing a ski mask  stood next to me in KMart......I understand you and gweg have no qualms with that....and thats admirable...

in the mean time try and stick with the truth ..unless you have a link..  to show me...because you certainly never read me   unless you are planning on a strike......oh you forgot to use the islamphobe word..

Where have I "lied", Cods?  Where have I been "untruthful"?

So, you don't know any Muslims but you think you know all about their religion?  Where did you get your knowledge?  Off the back of a Wheaties packet or was it here, from the Islamophobes?

I'd recommend that you go down the to the nearest Mosque and actually speak to some Muslims before commenting.  Actually get to know them.  You might find you actually like them.   The experience might be educational - as long as you enter it with an open mind and not one clouded by Islamophobia.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #35 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 6:43pm

Justsayno wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 6:41pm:

That is just a lie as told the ignorant.

Just more Islamophobia.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #36 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 6:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 6:43pm:
Just more Islamophobia.

Just another ignorant comment from an individual who just lost the argument by using that stupid cliche.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 7:01pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 6:42pm:

So, you don't know any Muslims but you think you know all about their religion?  Where did you get your knowledge?  Off the back of a Wheaties packet or was it here, from the Islamophobes?

I'd recommend that you go down the to the nearest Mosque and actually speak to some Muslims before commenting.  Actually get to know them.  You might find you actually like them.   The experience might be educational - as long as you enter it with an open mind and not one clouded by Islamophobia.    Roll Eyes

you have lied in the highlighted bits above... unless you can show a link to where I have said any of that crap you endlessly repeat...

in the mean time until that happens... I wont be replying to your ravings any more....I dont deal with denialists or liars   they are far far too dodgy for me....

cant debate a topic only the poster   ho hum   so predictable...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 7:04pm

Justsayno wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 6:47pm:
Just more Islamophobia.

Just another ignorant comment from an individual who just lost the argument by using that stupid cliche. 

its all he has got... pretty sad isnt it.. doesnt even know what the op is about....let a lone have an answer... why do threads in extreme attract those who claim to know EVERYTHING   yet prove over and over again all they have is name calling...

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #39 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 7:21pm

Just more Islamophobia.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  The truth always hurts, doesn't it.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #40 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 7:24pm

cods wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 7:01pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 6:42pm:

you have lied in the highlighted bits above... unless you can show a link to where I have said any of that crap you endlessly repeat...

in the mean time until that happens... I wont be replying to your ravings any more....I dont deal with denialists or liars   they are far far too dodgy for me....

cant debate a topic only the poster   ho hum   so predictable...

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Poor, poor, Cods.   Your argument fails because you assume I know how many Muslims you know.  I didn't, which is why I asked you the question.  Secondly, your argument fails because I have best you at every opportunity.   I have proved you are ignorant and foolish.  Tsk, tsk, as I've said, come back to use after you have met some Muslims.   The experience will do you the world of good - as long as you enter it with an open mind.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 7:26pm

cods wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 7:04pm:
Just more Islamophobia.

its all he has got... pretty sad isnt it.. doesnt even know what the op is about....let a lone have an answer... why do threads in extreme attract those who claim to know EVERYTHING   yet prove over and over again all they have is name calling...

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Unlike yourself, I have never claimed to know all the answers, Cods.   At least I am willing to admit my ignorance.  I do know Muslims and they are just ordinary people to me.   Time you got out of your bubble and actually experienced Australian society as it is, Cods, not as you want it to be.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 7:43pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 7:26pm:
cods wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 7:04pm:
Just more Islamophobia.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Unlike yourself, I have never claimed to know all the answers, Cods.   At least I am willing to admit my ignorance.  I do know Muslims and they are just ordinary people to me.   Time you got out of your bubble and actually experienced Australian society as it is, Cods, not as you want it to be.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Quote:
you don't like it when someone more knowledgeable put you in your place, do you?  Tsk, tsk.   I find it reprehensible that

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #43 - Sep 21st, 2017 at 9:59pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Even someone as ignorant as I am can still put you in your place Cods.  Now run along and hide from all those Muslims you fear...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:24am

ignorant
[ig-ner-uh nt]
Spell  Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective
lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned:
an ignorant man.
lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact:
ignorant of quantum physics.
uninformed; unaware.
due to or showing lack of knowledge or training:
an ignorant statement.

your word....not mine....

I dont know where you think you have put me..

but I can assure you ... you did no such thing....I find you the least knowledgeable  person on the subject actually.....you just bow and scrape ...it makes you feel superior in your own mind..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

laughable actually   and mostly no one cares what you think anyway... Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #45 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:38am

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 21st, 2017 at 7:21pm:
Just more Islamophobia.

static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg[/img]

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  The truth always hurts, doesn't it. 

It does, doesn't it you farcical fictitious character. You have made another ignorant and uninformed comment.

"Islamic preacher Sheikh Sharif Hussein's call to kill all Hindus and Buddhists taken 'out of context' "

Strange how Islam is ALWAYS taken out of "Context" when the clerics call for the killing of others.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:53am

Justsayno wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:38am:
Just more Islamophobia.

It does, doesn't it you farcical fictitious character. You have made another ignorant and uninformed comment.

"Islamic preacher Sheikh Sharif Hussein's call to kill all Hindus and Buddhists taken 'out of context' "

Strange how Islam is ALWAYS taken out of "Context" when the clerics call for the killing of others.

hes an authority on this   dont argue...

and no need to fear these muslims mate  brian has it all under control..

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #47 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:54am

people that have studied the koran for decades say it does.

terrorists say it does.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 8:17am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:54am:

people that have studied the koran for decades say it does.

terrorists say it does.

If that were true, there'd be 1.6 billion people blowing people up, now wouldn't there.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #49 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 8:21am

Islam does not teach it's followers to blow up other people

We already know that multi troll.

Islam teaches to BEHEAD other people.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #50 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 2:06pm

cods wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:24am:
ignorant
[ig-ner-uh nt]
Spell  Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective
lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned:
an ignorant man.
lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact:
ignorant of quantum physics.
uninformed; unaware.
due to or showing lack of knowledge or training:
an ignorant statement.

your word....not mine....

I dont know where you think you have put me..

but I can assure you ... you did no such thing....I find you the least knowledgeable  person on the subject actually.....you just bow and scrape ...it makes you feel superior in your own mind..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

laughable actually   and mostly no one cares what you think anyway... Grin Grin Grin Grin

I am only too willing to admit my ignorance when I don't know something, Cods.  Unlike you.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #51 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 2:08pm

Just more Islamophobia.

Particularly when you have people who appear to enjoy deliberately misunderstanding/mistranslating what they say, right?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 2:09pm

Cods likes to tell people that no-one cares what they think, Brian. And how much they are disliked. It makes her feel ... something.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #53 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 2:10pm

cods wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:53am:
Just more Islamophobia.

hes an authority on this   dont argue...

and no need to fear these muslims mate  brian has it all under control..

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Cods has decided to take pot shots at me from the sidelines, after she was put in her place, again.   Tsk, tsk, I don't know why she bothers, I really don't.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #54 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 2:10pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 8:21am:

Oi!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #55 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 2:11pm

mothra wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 2:09pm:
Cods likes to tell people that no-one cares what they think, Brian. And how much they are disliked. It makes her feel ... something.

I have noticed, Mothra...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 2:14pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 2:11pm:

Expect to be mentioned in at least a dozen threads across the forum too.

For days.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #57 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 2:18pm

Does it?  Evidence please, Lisa.  Show us the "teachings" on this.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #58 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 2:30pm

Oi!

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #59 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 2:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 2:18pm:

From a mufti or from Muhammad himself?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #60 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 2:33pm

Choose.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #61 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 2:57pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 2:33pm:

Why would a Mufti be held in higher esteem than Mohammed, Lisa?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #62 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 2:58pm

mothra wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 2:14pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 2:11pm:

Used to it, Mothra.  Old hat.  Invitation still stands.   Cool

Expect to be mentioned in at least a dozen threads across the forum too.

For days.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #63 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 2:59pm

Choose.

Chocolate for me, please...   Smiley

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #64 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:03pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 2:57pm:

Who said anything about who was held in higher esteem?

Now choose.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #65 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:04pm

Mufti or Muhammad?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #66 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:16pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:03pm:

Who said anything about who was held in higher esteem?

Now choose.

I have, Lisa.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #67 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:25pm

No you haven't.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #68 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:29pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:25pm:
No you haven't.

Oh, yes I have, Lisa...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #69 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:36pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:29pm:
No you haven't.

Really?

Who did you choose Bwian aka EmuCorp aka Gweggy???

MUFTI?

Or

MUHAMMAD?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #70 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 4:39pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:36pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 3:29pm:
No you haven't.

Really?

Who did you choose Bwian aka EmuCorp aka Gweggy???

MUFTI?

Or

MUHAMMAD?

I chose, Lisa.  I chose, which is all you've asked me to do.   That you don't like my choice is your problem, not mine.   Tsk, tsk, no satisfying some people it appears.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Justsayno

Australian Politics

On The Planet Earth
Reply #71 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:25pm

Why would a Mufti be held in higher esteem than Mohammed,

Because he is still alive you troll.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #72 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 8:28pm

Justsayno wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 7:25pm:
Why would a Mufti be held in higher esteem than Mohammed,

Because he is still alive you troll.

I'm more than happy to quote his Prophet Muhammad's commandment to behead others.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #73 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 8:29pm

I'll answer your question AFTER YOU ANSWER MINE.

NB I asked 1st.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #74 - Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:01pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 8:29pm:

NB I asked 1st.

I have answered your question, Lisa.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #75 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 8:02am

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 11:01pm:

NB I asked 1st.

Have you?

What was it Bwian aka Gweggy aka EmuDork?

Muhammad or Mufti ??

Remind us all.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #76 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 8:03am

Cool

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #77 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:18pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 8:02am:

NB I asked 1st.

Have you?

Muhammad or Mufti ??

Remind us all.

Already have, Lisa...  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:23pm

Brian, Lisa is quite mad. She thinks she's clever though, and this often results in tremendous amusement.

Have a laugh.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #79 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:35pm

mothra wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:23pm:
Brian, Lisa is quite mad. She thinks she's clever though, and this often results in tremendous amusement.

Have a laugh.

No! No!  I prefer chocolate flavour, thanks!   Cool

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:49pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:35pm:

Have a laugh.

Chocolate is good. Bit of a soft spot for caramel though.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #81 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:54pm

mothra wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:49pm:

Have a laugh.

Caramel is fine, if you like that sort of thing.  I don't believe in discrimination, you are welcome to enjoy your Caramel, Mothra!   Cool

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 5:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:54pm:

Have a laugh.

Caramel is fine, if you like that sort of thing.  I don't believe in discrimination, you are welcome to enjoy your Caramel, Mothra!   Cool

Many blessing on you and your tolerance of all all tastes and proclivities!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #83 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 5:43pm

mothra wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 5:08pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:54pm:

Have a laugh.

Many blessing on you and your tolerance of all all tastes and proclivities!

Same to you, my dear...   Cool

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #84 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 7:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:18pm:

NB I asked 1st.

Have you?

Muhammad or Mufti ??

Remind us all.

Where Bwian aka Gweggy aka Emudork???

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #85 - Sep 23rd, 2017 at 10:30pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 7:32pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 23rd, 2017 at 4:18pm:

NB I asked 1st.

Have you?

Muhammad or Mufti ??

Remind us all.

Where Bwian aka Gweggy aka Emudork???

Whom?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #86 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 12:41pm

-

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #87 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 12:44pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 12:41pm:

Have a laugh.

I think  you may have been banned Moth Balls- does that make you quite mad-  Tongue   your record is now in jeapardy- no?

I don't think she's been banned on this occasion. She's been banned MANY times before though...

The "Mental Health Professional" simply has no internet access. Anymore  Grin Shocked Wink

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #88 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 12:45pm

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #89 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 12:51pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 12:44pm:
Agnes wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 12:41pm:

Have a laugh.

I think  you may have been banned Moth Balls- does that make you quite mad-  Tongue   your record is now in jeapardy- no?

I don't think she's been banned on this occasion. She's been banned MANY times before though...

The "Mental Health Professional" simply has no internet access. Anymore  Grin Shocked Wink

lol almost the same thing then-ahhh so peaceful and no crazy in here today- but there is a faint smell of mothballs tho'- and that really gets up my nose-  Grin

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #90 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 1:01pm

Can someone abuse me and my family plz, I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms  Grin Grin Grin

IBI

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #91 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 1:05pm

Gordon wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 1:01pm:
Can someone abuse me and my family plz, I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms  Grin Grin Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

My sides are hurting EVEN MORE NOW  Angry

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #92 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 10:43pm

Speaking of which, where is John Smith? There is something I want to tell him ...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #93 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 11:01pm

AiA wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 10:43pm:

Speaking of which, where is John Smith? There is something I want to tell him ...

He's banned.

Again  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #94 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 11:20pm

Yes. John Smith & GreggaryPeccary have been gone awhile now.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #95 - Sep 25th, 2017 at 11:51pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 11:20pm:

Well under those 2 ids...yeah  Grin

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #96 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 4:25am

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 11:51pm:

Well under those 2 ids...yeah  Grin

Oh do tell

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #97 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 8:51am

I miss both of them - they have a good sense of humour and can take it as well as they can dish it out, unlike others ...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 9:29am

AiA wrote on Sep 26th, 2017 at 8:51am:

I miss both of them - they have a good sense of humour and can take it as well as they can dish it out, unlike others ...

perhaps when they return...they will dish it all out to yourself   and leave others alone....you see they have a special need to be personal and ugly...so you will come in handy..

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #99 - Sep 26th, 2017 at 4:49pm

sorry have to disagree- they are both very ugly towards females and hope they never return

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #100 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 3:40pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 26th, 2017 at 4:49pm:

sorry have to disagree- they are both very ugly towards females and hope they never return

I think that AiA is stirring the pot.  Grin

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #101 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 5:27pm

I kinda thought he might have been but wasnt quite sure

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #102 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 5:30pm

over at Monks you will find Smith Pecca and aussie and Monk having a pity party they all severly lacking in the bedroom and want to cheer each other up

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #103 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 5:32pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 27th, 2017 at 5:30pm:

over at Monks you will find Smith Pecca and aussie and Monk and Red all sharing pity stories-

You could joint in, Agnes, if you did not keep schitting in your own nest all the time.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #104 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 5:34pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 27th, 2017 at 5:32pm:

over at Monks you will find Smith Pecca and aussie and Monk and Red all sharing pity stories-

You could joint in, Agnes, if you did not keep schitting in your own nest all the time.

I have told the fraud I dont want in- he can get stuffed creep  and so can you

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #105 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 5:38pm

I don't care, Agnes.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #106 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 5:59pm

over at Monks you will find Smith Pecca and aussie and Monk having a pity party they all severly lacking in the bedroom and want to cheer each other up= tips etc

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #107 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 2:19am

Agnes wrote on Sep 27th, 2017 at 5:59pm:

over at Monks you will find Smith Pecca and aussie and Monk having a pity party they all severly lacking in the bedroom and want to cheer each other up= tips etc

John Smith can take a joke without dobbing to the GMods or creating an entire thread about it (like someone we all know very well). For example, I wanted to tell John that his wife has the whitest teeth I have ever come across.
Now, if I were to tell that to ******
... So give John a break.
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2017 at 2:54am by AiA »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 7:25am

AiA wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 2:19am:

John Smith can take a joke without dobbing to the GMods or creating an entire thread about it (like someone we all know very well). For example, I wanted to tell John that his wife has the whitest teeth I have ever come across.

bully for him....you mention his wife  and he will explode....and we shall see how you like being "F"d and blinded all over the forum......maybe your wife wouldnt mind being spoken to like he speaks to lisa and agnes amongst other females on here.....but some of them do...he gets banned longer and longer for the same thing   ask yourself   will he ever learn... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I am not surprised you support him though...which of course is your prerogative.

but I think you are wrong if you think he will take your joke as a joke.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #109 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 1:50pm

cods wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 7:25am:
AiA wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 2:19am:

bully for him....you mention his wife  and he will explode....and we shall see how you like being "F"d and blinded all over the forum......maybe your wife wouldnt mind being spoken to like he speaks to lisa and agnes amongst other females on here.....but some of them do...he gets banned longer and longer for the same thing   ask yourself   will he ever learn... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I am not surprised you support him though...which of course is your prerogative.

but I think you are wrong if you think he will take your joke as a joke.

Its ok cods nothing surprises me anymore - it takes all kinds but I have received much worse from Smith and Aussie- I would love to leave smith alone if her ever left me alone I much rather he was funny than a nice person- but he is a thinskinned  small dicked balding cretin who he thinks he never has to pull his head and act like grown up- thanks cods but decency is hard to find when you come to places ike this and I am getting fed up with it- might be time for another extended break soon

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #110 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 2:00pm

Quote:
Its ok cods nothing surprises me anymore - it takes all kinds but I have received much worse from Smith and Aussie- I would love to leave smith alone if her ever left me alone I much rather he was funny than a nice person- but he is a thinskinned  small dicked balding cretin who he thinks he never has to pull his head and act like grown up- thanks cods but decency is hard to find when you come to places ike this and I am getting fed up with it- might be time for another extended break soon

Shocked

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #111 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 2:12pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 2:00pm:
Quote:

Shocked

or  maybe you would rather this one "in the real world I would love to punch your lights out" ( aussie to neferti)

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #112 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 2:18pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 2:12pm:
Quote:

Shocked

or  maybe you would rather this one "in the real world I would love to punch your lights out" ( aussie to neferti)
Shocked

A violent cabbie no surpises there- he loves swimming as well

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 3:59pm

Quote:

Shocked

there are a few females aussie would like to DECK   isnt that so agnes?>...only females of course...

you will move on  and leave some of that crap behind agnes....dont keep dragging up the past like some others tend to do... he also keeps little list of disobedience which he then bombards fd with.....I can only imagine there is a huge pile up unopened male in fds box... Grin Grin Grin  I dont know what you were like at school agnes  but we couldnt stand tittle tattlers.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #114 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 4:07pm

cods wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 3:59pm:
Quote:

Shocked

there are a few females aussie would like to DECK   isnt that so agnes?>...only females of course...

you will move on  and leave some of that crap behind agnes....dont keep dragging up the past like some others tend to do... he also keeps little list of disobedience which he then bombards fd with.....I can only imagine there is a huge pile up unopened male in fds box... Grin Grin Grin  I dont know what you were like at school agnes  but we couldnt stand tittle tattlers.

No surprise you had no comment to make about the abuse in that post made by Agnes.  No surprise at all.

As for me sending PMs to FD.....you have to be joking.  Who does that?  Not me for a very long while, that's for sure.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 4:24pm

no one said PMs  dummy   you told us all how you have kept all Aia  misdeeds and mine   ready to send to fd when the moment arrives.....regarding his other forum   you call the S word...

oh how you forget all your own words but never others... amazing..

did you keep how many times you have used the S word?/  or dont they count.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #116 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 4:31pm

cods wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 4:24pm:
no one said PMs  dummy   you told us all how you have kept all Aia  misdeeds and mine   ready to send to fd when the moment arrives.....regarding his other forum   you call the S word...

You mean 'Sewer,' don't you?  Where is the Rule which says I can't refer to a place as a 'sewer?'

You did not mention PMs????  So what did you mean by this?

Quote:
I can only imagine there is a huge pile up unopened male in fds box

AND......what I sent about AiA's breaches was to Setanta (as I said) not FD.

Cods, have you asked that question at the Sewer yet?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 4:39pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 4:31pm:

You mean 'Sewer,' don't you?  Where is the Rule which says I can't refer to a place as a 'sewer?'

Quote:

in the same place as    others like myself  are not allowed to say PA   according to yourself....

all those little notes you are keeping aside for fd to feast his eyes on because AiA and I have been so bad........you sure do your best to close down this forum dont you....tittle tattle ....did you get a prize at school for tittle tattling?....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 4:44pm

Quote:

\\\omg   no wonder setanta has gone missing   he mist be drowning in your complaints list on just about EVERYBODY.....

at least we know now   why he isnt here anymore....

blimey your posts are bad enough....

yeah I have just remembered fd has you blocked doesnt he.....

set my sympathies mate   I will now move along as I am sure this guy has a whole new bunch  of what he claims is rule breaking to send off to you...   

and I want you to recover and go on to lead a normal happy life away from ozpol.. and !!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #119 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 4:48pm

Quote:
in the same place as    others like myself  are not allowed to say PA   according to yourself....

I could not care less if you say 'PA.'  I rarely do, preferring instead to use the word, 'sewer.'  It is more accurate.

Quote:
all those little notes you are keeping aside for fd to feast his eyes on because AiA and I have been so bad........you sure do your best to close down this forum dont you....tittle tattle ....did you get a prize at school for tittle tattling?....

cods, why is it that every day, at this time of day, you consistently post stuff which makes no sense?  I have told you......I sent notifications via PM to Setanta as relevant events occurred.....I did that because I knew it was inevitable it would be Members of the Sewer who let the efforts of Setanta down, and no one else.

I have no desire at all to see Ozpol fail, but I note as you and others have that Member activity has decreased recently.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #120 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 4:51pm

The whole of that post is really stupid and the level of that stupidity is exemplified here:

Quote:

Ummm.....no, he has not, cods.

Have another go at making a complete dick of yourself.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #121 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 5:33pm

Quote:

Where is the rule that says we cannot refer to you as a turdsorter-  the rule about you being referred to as  a turdsorter and you referring to the sewer was issued at the same time via pm by setanta -  - it was issued via m by setanta as i remember- you broke the rule repeatedly but set isnt here is he- so you shiit all over the rule ?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #122 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 5:34pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 4:51pm:
The whole of that post is really stupid and the level of that stupidity is exemplified here:

Quote:

but you beat her too it a long time ago -

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #123 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 5:46pm

Quote:
Where is the rule that says we cannot refer to you as a turdsorter-  the rule about you being referred to as  a turdsorter and you referring to the sewer was issued at the same time via pm by setanta

I know nothing about a rule on 'turdsorter,' but I can guess it clearly breaches the 'no personal abuse' rule here.

As for the 'sewer.'  Yes, I co-operated with a request.....a request......a request......of Setanta's but, given the cumulative effect of so many breaches by AiA of what Setanta tried to put in place.....I have decided I ought no longer provide that co-operation.

Quote:
-  - it was issued via m by setanta as i remember- you broke the rule repeatedly but set isnt here is he- so you shiit all over the rule ?

There is no Rule.  There was an achievement of Setanta's  in which he got my co-operation on a matter.....but.....as he well knows because I sent him details each time.....AiA stomped all over what Setanta tried to put in place...so....I have no need anymore to continue with that co-operation.  I kept to my part of the bargain.   I always do.

I knew people from the Sewer could not help themselves, so....as each event occurred, I sent details to Setanta with no comment other than to point out the event/relevant post.  All recorded in my PM 'sent' box.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 5:57pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 4:51pm:

Quote:

ahhhhh good no need for more chat then is there...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 6:04pm

poor Setanta  no wonder he is amongst the missing...

poor bugger  can we send him flowers...maybe a bottle of booze would get him through the bombardment of PMs..

do you think he has had a break down agnes???..

my heart breaks for him it really does....might send him a get well thread  unless he is past the point of no return ... we know what having a stalker is like dont we?...uuuuuuuuuuuuugly

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #126 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 6:06pm

but.....as he well knows because I sent him details each time...

set   my deepest sympathy you poor bugger.. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #127 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 6:12pm

cods wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 6:06pm:

set   my deepest sympathy you poor bugger.. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

i meant what I said  when i said he ran poor set out of here he and mothra- now he is working on vic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #128 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 6:21pm

Gee, cods, did AiA breach as often as all that??????

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #129 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 6:37pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 6:21pm:

I havent seen him breach as yet but you well thats a diff story

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #130 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 7:26am

Agnes wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 6:37pm:

Reply #54 - Yesterday at 11:11am Quote  cods, there was an attempt (all via PM) made by Setanta to cease the cross forum argy bargy.  I co-operated but then AiA (and to a much lesser extent, yourself) constantly breached the proposed deal, and each time he did, I recorded it by referring it to Setanta

constantly breached.....and poor old setanta  got a blast every time 

between me and AiA aussie must have been working overtime... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

petty petty petty...and he claims he doesnt drive anyone mad... Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #131 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 9:26am

cods wrote on Sep 29th, 2017 at 7:26am:

Reply #54 - Yesterday at 11:11am Quote  cods, there was an attempt (all via PM) made by Setanta to cease the cross forum argy bargy.  I co-operated but then AiA (and to a much lesser extent, yourself) constantly breached the proposed deal, and each time he did, I recorded it by referring it to Setanta

between me and AiA aussie must have been working overtime... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Not a blast, cods.  Just a PM basically saying ~ "FYI, please note," and the link.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #132 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 1:26pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 29th, 2017 at 9:26am:

Not a blast, cods.  Just a PM basically saying ~ "FYI, please note," and the link.

we all know what being on the end of your pms are like Aussie so who do you think you are kidding- you have subjected me to name calling  bullying  pms -
« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2017 at 1:38pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 2:09pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 29th, 2017 at 9:26am:

PMs   are what drives the gmods bonkers.....I am sure setanta could not have given a fig...just because it narks you it doesnt nark anyone else....

you are a petty petty petty little individual...

stop tittle tattling  for your own   benefit... Angry

I bet you dob in every taxi driver  that parks  in the wrong spot or doesnt move out fast enough....and god help any UBER driver that passes your rank..

Agnes wrote on Sep 29th, 2017 at 1:26pm:
we all know what being on the end of your pms are like Aussie so who do you think you are kidding- you have subjected me to name calling  bullying  pms -

aussie doesnt think there is a thing wrong with his PMs...... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I have read where a few people have him banned from PM... how bad is that?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #134 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 6:08pm

Okay, I'll play. 

I have had no PM exchange with Agnes for ages, but..... out of the blue she sent me one, which I am not able to post without her consent.  I'd love to post it if she gives her consent.

This is my reply to that PM which I sent at 11.03pm on the 21st September, 2017.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #135 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 6:10pm

She responded.  Here is my reply:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #136 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 6:12pm

She responded and I sent this to her at 11.29pm the same night.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #137 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 6:14pm

She replied and I then sent her:

No further PMs.

No bullying, no abuse, no harassment by me...all very neutral and matter of fact.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #138 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 6:23pm

here we go again - you are terrified no one will pay you any attention- how sad for you one day you will die and then who will pay attention to you then -

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #139 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 6:28pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 29th, 2017 at 6:23pm:
here we go again - you are terrified no one will pay you any attention- how sad for you one day you will die and then who will pay attention to you then -

Agnes, if you are going to continue posting malicious lies like this:

Quote:
we all know what being on the end of your pms are like Aussie so who do you think you are kidding- you have subjected me to name calling  bullying  pms

......do you really think I am not going to post the truth to blow your deliberate smearing bullshit right out of the water?
« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2017 at 6:36pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #140 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 6:51pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 29th, 2017 at 6:28pm:

Agnes, if you are going to continue posting malicious lies like this:

Quote:
we all know what being on the end of your pms are like Aussie so who do you think you are kidding- you have subjected me to name calling  bullying  pms

......do you really think I am not going to post the truth to blow your deliberate smearing bullshit right out of the water?

another knock back aussie- its not a smear turdsorter- in monks as i remember- everyone knows what your pms are like- ask setanta

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #141 - Sep 29th, 2017 at 6:54pm

time to make a useful contribution to society- off you trot now- hobble toward the light-

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #142 - Oct 1st, 2017 at 5:49pm

well this thread ended well.... Cry

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #143 - Oct 1st, 2017 at 8:46pm

No one pays much attention to him now ffs 😂😂😂

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #144 - Oct 1st, 2017 at 8:47pm

cods wrote on Oct 1st, 2017 at 5:49pm:
well this thread ended well.... Cry

You mean THREAT not THREAD 😐

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #145 - Oct 1st, 2017 at 9:24pm

he is losing it isnt he??..he cant blame mid life crisis   that past yonks ago....maybe its the stress of looking out for his new sweet heart... she needs a lot of looking out for.. Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #146 - Oct 1st, 2017 at 9:30pm

cods wrote on Oct 1st, 2017 at 9:24pm:
he is losing it isnt he??..he cant blame mid life crisis   that past yonks ago....maybe its the stress of looking out for his new sweet heart... she needs a lot of looking out for.. Smiley Smiley Smiley

1. He's my DAD'S age (had my dad been alive).

2. His stress is self inflicted.

3. HE needs a lot of looking out for 😂😂😂

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #147 - Oct 2nd, 2017 at 5:32pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Oct 1st, 2017 at 9:30pm:

That beard is white- so yes def getting on in years- so any sweet heart action is all in his head- he talks up big to remind himself he is still alive- likes take long swims over seas and doggy paddling along moonlit beaches and what happened to that lassie that went to scotland did she eat some Haggis and end up in hospital? lol this old man has been lying for years- yes his stress is self inflicted cos he is a wee bit screwy
« Last Edit: Oct 2nd, 2017 at 5:41pm by Agnes »  

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #148 - Oct 2nd, 2017 at 6:25pm

Agnes wrote on Oct 2nd, 2017 at 5:32pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Oct 1st, 2017 at 9:30pm:

That beard is white- so yes def getting on in years- so any sweet heart action is all in his head- he talks up big to remind himself he is still alive- likes take long swims over seas and doggy paddling along moonlit beaches and what happened to that lassie that went to scotland did she eat some Haggis and end up in hospital? lol this old man has been lying for years- yes his stress is self inflicted cos he is a wee bit screwy

You should see what I posted over at Monkey's joint.

About that beard et al  Grin Tongue Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print