Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Re: do you think?
Reply #106 - Sep 27th, 2017 at 5:59pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 27th, 2017 at 5:30pm:
AiA wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 10:43pm:
Gordon wrote on Sep 25th, 2017 at 1:01pm:
Can someone abuse me and my family plz, I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms  Grin Grin Grin

Speaking of which, where is John Smith? There is something I want to tell him ...

over at Monks you will find Smith Pecca and aussie and Monk having a pity party they all severly lacking in the bedroom and want to cheer each other up= tips etc

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #107 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 2:19am

Agnes wrote on Sep 27th, 2017 at 5:59pm:
Can someone abuse me and my family plz, I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms  Grin Grin Grin

Speaking of which, where is John Smith? There is something I want to tell him ...

over at Monks you will find Smith Pecca and aussie and Monk having a pity party they all severly lacking in the bedroom and want to cheer each other up= tips etc

John Smith can take a joke without dobbing to the GMods or creating an entire thread about it (like someone we all know very well). For example, I wanted to tell John that his wife has the whitest teeth I have ever come across.
Now, if I were to tell that to ******
... So give John a break.
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2017 at 2:54am by AiA »  

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 7:25am

AiA wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 2:19am:

John Smith can take a joke without dobbing to the GMods or creating an entire thread about it (like someone we all know very well). For example, I wanted to tell John that his wife has the whitest teeth I have ever come across.

bully for him....you mention his wife  and he will explode....and we shall see how you like being "F"d and blinded all over the forum......maybe your wife wouldnt mind being spoken to like he speaks to lisa and agnes amongst other females on here.....but some of them do...he gets banned longer and longer for the same thing   ask yourself   will he ever learn... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I am not surprised you support him though...which of course is your prerogative.

but I think you are wrong if you think he will take your joke as a joke.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #109 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 1:50pm

cods wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 7:25am:
AiA wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 2:19am:

bully for him....you mention his wife  and he will explode....and we shall see how you like being "F"d and blinded all over the forum......maybe your wife wouldnt mind being spoken to like he speaks to lisa and agnes amongst other females on here.....but some of them do...he gets banned longer and longer for the same thing   ask yourself   will he ever learn... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I am not surprised you support him though...which of course is your prerogative.

but I think you are wrong if you think he will take your joke as a joke.

Its ok cods nothing surprises me anymore - it takes all kinds but I have received much worse from Smith and Aussie- I would love to leave smith alone if her ever left me alone I much rather he was funny than a nice person- but he is a thinskinned  small dicked balding cretin who he thinks he never has to pull his head and act like grown up- thanks cods but decency is hard to find when you come to places ike this and I am getting fed up with it- might be time for another extended break soon

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #110 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 2:00pm

Quote:
Its ok cods nothing surprises me anymore - it takes all kinds but I have received much worse from Smith and Aussie- I would love to leave smith alone if her ever left me alone I much rather he was funny than a nice person- but he is a thinskinned  small dicked balding cretin who he thinks he never has to pull his head and act like grown up- thanks cods but decency is hard to find when you come to places ike this and I am getting fed up with it- might be time for another extended break soon

Shocked

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #111 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 2:12pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 2:00pm:
Quote:

Shocked

or  maybe you would rather this one "in the real world I would love to punch your lights out" ( aussie to neferti)

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #112 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 2:18pm

Agnes wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 2:12pm:
Quote:

Shocked

or  maybe you would rather this one "in the real world I would love to punch your lights out" ( aussie to neferti)
Shocked

A violent cabbie no surpises there- he loves swimming as well

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 3:59pm

Quote:

Shocked

there are a few females aussie would like to DECK   isnt that so agnes?>...only females of course...

you will move on  and leave some of that crap behind agnes....dont keep dragging up the past like some others tend to do... he also keeps little list of disobedience which he then bombards fd with.....I can only imagine there is a huge pile up unopened male in fds box... Grin Grin Grin  I dont know what you were like at school agnes  but we couldnt stand tittle tattlers.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #114 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 4:07pm

cods wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 3:59pm:
Quote:

Shocked

there are a few females aussie would like to DECK   isnt that so agnes?>...only females of course...

you will move on  and leave some of that crap behind agnes....dont keep dragging up the past like some others tend to do... he also keeps little list of disobedience which he then bombards fd with.....I can only imagine there is a huge pile up unopened male in fds box... Grin Grin Grin  I dont know what you were like at school agnes  but we couldnt stand tittle tattlers.

No surprise you had no comment to make about the abuse in that post made by Agnes.  No surprise at all.

As for me sending PMs to FD.....you have to be joking.  Who does that?  Not me for a very long while, that's for sure.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 4:24pm

no one said PMs  dummy   you told us all how you have kept all Aia  misdeeds and mine   ready to send to fd when the moment arrives.....regarding his other forum   you call the S word...

oh how you forget all your own words but never others... amazing..

did you keep how many times you have used the S word?/  or dont they count.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #116 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 4:31pm

cods wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 4:24pm:
no one said PMs  dummy   you told us all how you have kept all Aia  misdeeds and mine   ready to send to fd when the moment arrives.....regarding his other forum   you call the S word...

You mean 'Sewer,' don't you?  Where is the Rule which says I can't refer to a place as a 'sewer?'

You did not mention PMs????  So what did you mean by this?

Quote:
I can only imagine there is a huge pile up unopened male in fds box

AND......what I sent about AiA's breaches was to Setanta (as I said) not FD.

Cods, have you asked that question at the Sewer yet?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 4:39pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 4:31pm:

You mean 'Sewer,' don't you?  Where is the Rule which says I can't refer to a place as a 'sewer?'

Quote:

in the same place as    others like myself  are not allowed to say PA   according to yourself....

all those little notes you are keeping aside for fd to feast his eyes on because AiA and I have been so bad........you sure do your best to close down this forum dont you....tittle tattle ....did you get a prize at school for tittle tattling?....

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 4:44pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 28th, 2017 at 4:31pm:

Quote:

\\\omg   no wonder setanta has gone missing   he mist be drowning in your complaints list on just about EVERYBODY.....

at least we know now   why he isnt here anymore....

blimey your posts are bad enough....

yeah I have just remembered fd has you blocked doesnt he.....

set my sympathies mate   I will now move along as I am sure this guy has a whole new bunch  of what he claims is rule breaking to send off to you...   

and I want you to recover and go on to lead a normal happy life away from ozpol.. and !!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #119 - Sep 28th, 2017 at 4:48pm

Quote:
in the same place as    others like myself  are not allowed to say PA   according to yourself....

I could not care less if you say 'PA.'  I rarely do, preferring instead to use the word, 'sewer.'  It is more accurate.

Quote:
all those little notes you are keeping aside for fd to feast his eyes on because AiA and I have been so bad........you sure do your best to close down this forum dont you....tittle tattle ....did you get a prize at school for tittle tattling?....

cods, why is it that every day, at this time of day, you consistently post stuff which makes no sense?  I have told you......I sent notifications via PM to Setanta as relevant events occurred.....I did that because I knew it was inevitable it would be Members of the Sewer who let the efforts of Setanta down, and no one else.

I have no desire at all to see Ozpol fail, but I note as you and others have that Member activity has decreased recently.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print