Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
We have several gays on this forum board (Read 4022 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: We have several gays on this forum board
Reply #60 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:41pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:19pm:
Gordon wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:16pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:13pm:
You're demonstrating your excellent geographical knowledge of, let me see, Lakemba?

Good show. In the last federal erection, the Libs ran a solely anti-SSM campaign in Granville. Nothing else, just that.

They lost, but I'm sure they did their homework. They know how many Copts and Orthodox and evangelicals and, er, Muslims we have.

Now the Libs are giving us a vote. Good on them. Can we now vote on a solution to climate change, please?

Personally I reckon gays should have a second look at Islam.  If they can get passed all that silly building chuckey off hangy hang of cranes stuff, there may be something about it they like.

Ohhhh ahhh, they're presenting!

On your knees, boys. Open wide. No pork for you lot, eh?

I'll prepare you some beef.

If 10 Oxford Street boys turned up in arseless chaps right at the moment that photo was taken,  what would happen?

IBI

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: We have several gays on this forum b oard
Reply #61 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:41pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:35pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:33pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:29pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:20pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:17pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:14pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:08pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 4:59pm:
At risk of gay marriage, dear?

Not likely. It'll be a washout. The no crowd have it in the bag.

I'm not voting. Who cares?

The only gal I'll marry is the one who married dear old dad.

Huh????

Sorry, dear, I meant you. You're the only gal for me.

But aren't you a gay Muslim???

No, dear, I'm a Pakistani woman.

An easy mishtake to make.

AND

you want to marry another gal

SO

YOU'RE MUSLIM AND GAY  Roll Eyes

Have you ever been bred, dear? You're sounding a tad shrill and barren.

Yep....you're a gay Muslim. Grin

I can hook you up with one of our dildo ladies, dear. Perhaps Gordon could help us out with some of his potent sperm.

Divine.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #62 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:45pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:32pm:
Valkie's got an excellent imagination. Very good at sales, I'd say - and breeding.

You should join us at our Pakistani dildo parties, Matty. Have you ever been inseminated?

Hey Karnal....what happened to "Unforgiven?

You'd know....of course.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:48pm

Gordon wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 5:41pm:
You're demonstrating your excellent geographical knowledge of, let me see, Lakemba?

Good show. In the last federal erection, the Libs ran a solely anti-SSM campaign in Granville. Nothing else, just that.

They lost, but I'm sure they did their homework. They know how many Copts and Orthodox and evangelicals and, er, Muslims we have.

Now the Libs are giving us a vote. Good on them. Can we now vote on a solution to climate change, please?

Personally I reckon gays should have a second look at Islam.  If they can get passed all that silly building chuckey off hangy hang of cranes stuff, there may be something about it they like.

If 10 Oxford Street boys turned up in arseless chaps right at the moment that photo was taken,  what would happen?

we girls would get a good laugh....well we do anyway   any time we see the blokes on their knees    is a good laugh.. Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #64 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 8:45pm

You know, Gordon, you really do talk bullshit at times.  By definition, "Chaps" are arseless.  They are intended to be worn over normal trousers to protect the legs from vegetation and cattle.   To give them an arse, would make them impossible to wear on a horse.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #65 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 8:52pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 8:45pm:

You know, Gordon, you really do talk bullshit at times.  By definition, "Chaps" are arseless.  They are intended to be worn over normal trousers to protect the legs from vegetation and cattle.   To give them an arse, would make them impossible to wear on a horse.    Roll Eyes

Thanks for your detailed explanation on arseless chaps.

IBI

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #66 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 11:33pm

Gordon wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 8:52pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 8:45pm:

Thanks for your detailed explanation on arseless chaps.

Anytime.  Any opinion on you posting bullshit as well, Gordon or you just going to ignore that?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #67 - Sep 20th, 2017 at 3:36pm

Ahhh - you don't like pork?  I'll make you a ham sandwich with oyster sauce.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print