Send Topic Print
N/O Camps Divorce (Read 1020 times)
____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
N/O Camps Divorce
Sep 19th, 2017 at 7:15am

SSM: Religious protection causes rift in Coalition ahead of same-sex marriage survey

There is disagreement among Coalition opponents of same-sex marriage over whether religious freedoms caused by changing the Marriage Act should be detailed up-front.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-19/coalition-disagreement-on-same-sex-marriag...

Certainly this extremely expensive non binding postal survey was a knee jerk decision and not well thought out.

Call it off and include a vote in the next election in a few months, when the illegitimate Turnbull Government falls.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: N/O Camps Divorce
Reply #1 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 7:18am

we should be told everything...up front

then the greens cant LIE themselves sick can they? Angry

IP Logged

____
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #2 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 7:21am

Yet it's not the Greens lying cods.
And why deflect when the coalition is in government ... and the mess is all the doing of the coalition.

For once cods, attack the correct people : coalition supporters and the mob they vote for.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 9:03am

yep heard the ABC trying to beat it up this morning.
Give it a rest Yes Camp....  yes camp... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #4 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 2:16pm

____ wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 7:15am:
SSM: Religious protection causes rift in Coalition ahead of same-sex marriage survey

There is disagreement among Coalition opponents of same-sex marriage over whether religious freedoms caused by changing the Marriage Act should be detailed up-front.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-19/coalition-disagreement-on-same-sex-marriag...

Certainly this extremely expensive non binding postal survey was a knee jerk decision and not well thought out.

Call it off and include a vote in the next election in a few months, when the illegitimate Turnbull Government falls.

It's a disgrace to even call it democracy! I will boycott this expensive waste of time and money with it's dumbarse rules about not being allowed to discuss consequences.

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #5 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 2:22pm

cods wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 7:18am:

It's a lot more than the greens behind this bulldust!

What about big business coming out and using their market dominance to dictate to the Australian punter what is good for their kids to learn at highschool?

What about the government of the day deciding our tax payer dollars can be used in the millions to run a survey and propaganda campaign toward the end of telling us that we aren't even allowed to examine the consequences of actions taken in a so called democracy?

To say it's all the greens makes you insane....

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #6 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 2:25pm

Isn't it easier to say just yes to the question and then get the legislative piece sorted out?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #7 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 2:40pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 2:25pm:
Isn't it easier to say just yes to the question and then get the legislative piece sorted out?

You're a hopeless con artist!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 2:50pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 2:22pm:

What about big business coming out and using their market dominance to dictate to the Australian punter what is good for their kids to learn at highschool?

What about the government of the day deciding our tax payer dollars can be used in the millions to run a survey and propaganda campaign toward the end of telling us that we aren't even allowed to examine the consequences of actions taken in a so called democracy?

you do know the greens have bums on benches dont you?>... you do know they have clout with Labor dont you?...and thats where the power begins and ends....

if you think your vote counts for much   then  good luck with that thought..

personally unless you make a lot of noise...and have someone in govt to speak out for you where it may count..

then forget it....

it is all about VOTES  and the gays do have their share of VOTES    whats the betting almost all gays will vote YES?.

I cant see anyone saying that wont happen...

the gays have clout   why we even have special laws that protect them against any foes......would those laws protect a straight person being ganged up on by a gang of gays???..

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 2:54pm

____ wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 7:21am:
And why deflect when the coalition is in government ... and the mess is all the doing of the coalition.

For once cods, attack the correct people : coalition supporters and the mob they vote for.

read it again greeny   I said we should be told up front   and I have said it since day one..

so far I have not seen where the greens    have asked for the legislation to be put first.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

are we being suckered in....yes I believe we are...

the gays have had a lot to say in this regard   I bet they have had a huge input into the legislation   thats we have no knowledge of...

we are sheep being used....thats all...

but where are the marches by the YES people on that greeny?

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #10 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 3:04pm

cods wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 2:50pm:

you do know the greens have bums on benches dont you?>... you do know they have clout with Labor dont you?...and thats where the power begins and ends....

personally unless you make a lot of noise...and have someone in govt to speak out for you where it may count..

then forget it....

it is all about VOTES  and the gays do have their share of VOTES    whats the betting almost all gays will vote YES?.

the gays have clout   why we even have special laws that protect them against any foes......would those laws protect a straight person being ganged up on by a gang of gays???..

You just blame the greens for everything but never big business sticking their noses in where it doesn't belong.

You're insane.

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #11 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 3:06pm

cods wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 2:54pm:

read it again greeny   I said we should be told up front   and I have said it since day one..

so far I have not seen where the greens    have asked for the legislation to be put first.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

the gays have had a lot to say in this regard   I bet they have had a huge input into the legislation   thats we have no knowledge of...

Why aren't big business asking these questions before the dictate that everyone should vote yes?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 3:07pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 3:06pm:

Why aren't big business asking these questions before the dictate that everyone should vote yes?

of course..... but BIG BUSINESS is usually busy trying to make a crust....and win BIG contracts....

where as the YES voters seem to be able to be here there and everywhere at the drop of a hat.. Smiley

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 3:08pm

TheFunPolice wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 3:04pm:

then forget it....

You just blame the greens for everything but never big business sticking their noses in where it doesn't belong.

You're insane.

maybe you should talk to mothra   about insanity drah... she is the professional in that dept... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #14 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 3:16pm

cods wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 3:07pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 3:06pm:

of course..... but BIG BUSINESS is usually busy trying to make a crust....and win BIG contracts....

where as the YES voters seem to be able to be here there and everywhere at the drop of a hat.. Smiley

...but but but:

If big business want to get political then they have no excuses!

Not everyone that flies Qantas agrees with SSM!

I find it completely abhorrent that Qantas is pro-gay marriage just because alan joyce is....

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #15 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 3:18pm

cods wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 3:08pm:
TheFunPolice wrote on Sep 19th, 2017 at 3:04pm:

then forget it....

You're insane.

maybe you should talk to mothra   about insanity drah... she is the professional in that dept... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Lol, why do you even bother?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print