Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
United Nations Planned Parenthood Federation (Read 1026 times)
Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
United Nations Planned Parenthood Federation
Sep 18th, 2017 at 6:35pm

For those who have voted or are thinking of voting yes, you will unwittingly be voting for the United Nations Planned parenthood Federation agenda which is also behind the transgender agenda.

This is the organisation that is behind the push for SSM and for our children to be brainwashed with the transgender theory.

If you vote yes you're voting for an agenda the United nations is pushing through all nations around the world.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/about-us/newsroom/press-releases/planned-paren...

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Re: United Nations Planned Parenthood Federation
Reply #1 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 6:37pm

BTW the UN also gave us AGW............... Shocked

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 6:41pm

Ajax wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 6:37pm:

what about AIDS... Smiley

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #3 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 8:56pm

cods wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 6:41pm:
Ajax wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 6:37pm:

what about AIDS... Smiley

You and I are lucky cods we wont be around to see the mess that SSM and transgender theory will unleash into society.

But your grandson will and so will my grandchildren when I get some.

It's a shame people scoff at the social engineering that is taking place right under their noses.

I feel sorry for the kids.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #4 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 9:03pm

Let's all remember while they are trying to pry the door open they say only marriage and nothing else will be affected.

If there is a yes vote then the door will swing wide open and marriage will not be the only thing that will change.

Just remember............!?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #5 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 9:08pm

Now what was it Cory said, "Gay marriage leads to bestiality!"  Yep, I can us all tucking up at night into our beds with our pet dogs and cats.  Yes sir, indeed!     Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Haven't noticed anything wrong in the UK, US, Canada, Ireland yet...

The UN is basically powerless to inflict anything on anybody without the agreement of the UN Security Council.   Now, how well are the Security Council doing with the DPRK again?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You lot are a bunch of loons.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #6 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 9:20pm

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 9:08pm:
Now what was it Cory said, "Gay marriage leads to bestiality!"  Yep, I can us all tucking up at night into our beds with our pet dogs and cats.  Yes sir, indeed!     Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The UN is basically powerless to inflict anything on anybody without the agreement of the UN Security Council.   Now, how well are the Security Council doing with the DPRK again?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You've obviously missed the crux of the argument.

You should look into Scotland where you're not allowed to pull your children out of a transgender class.

How about the good old USA where if a heterosexual couple disagree with the transgender theory they can have their children taken away into state care.

That's not a mistake I myself had to read it a couple of times to imprint it into my brain.

As if life isn't difficult enough the next generation wont know whether they are Arthur or Martha just to compound life's worries.

Just remember though homosexuality in all its forms is a mental illness that can be cured with psychiatric help just like bulimia and other emotional disorders.

Instead the medical profession is growing fat by chopping body parts and administering drugs.

Quote:
The Paedophile founders of the transgender movement and gender ideology - full presentation

All parents should be aware of the beginnings of the transgender movement.

Fraud has caused a theory, one that is completely unscientific, to become "best practice."

This however is far from best practice. Some have brought into the deception of "a man being born in a woman's body and vice versa.

" This is completely the opposite to a foundational truth in Mental Health - feelings are not facts. Medical practitioners and pharmaceutical companies make a fortune from those suffering from gender dysphoria - a true crime!

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #7 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 9:26pm

If anyone wants some Gay agenda details, just find yourself a copy of that well respected publication "National Geographic" January 2017 issue. It is entirely devoted to this neurosis as if it were human nature. If ever there was some "fake news," this is it.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 9:28pm

"I am one of six adult children of gay parents who recently filed amicus briefs with the US Supreme Court, asking the Court to respect the authority of citizens to keep the original definition of marriage: a union between one man and one woman to the exclusion of all others, so that children may know and may be raised by their biological parents. I also live in Canada, where same-sex marriage was federally mandated in 2005.

I am the daughter of a gay father who died of AIDS. I described my experiences in my book: Out From Under: The Impact of Homosexual Parenting. Over fifty adult children who were raised by LGBT parents have communicated with me and share my concerns about same-sex marriage and parenting. Many of us struggle with our own sexuality and sense of gender because of the influences in our household environments growing up."

http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/04/14899/

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #9 - Sep 18th, 2017 at 9:40pm

Ajax wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 9:20pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 9:08pm:

You've obviously missed the crux of the argument.

You should look into Scotland where you're not allowed to pull your children out of a transgender class.

How about the good old USA where if a heterosexual couple disagree with the transgender theory they can have their children taken away into state care.

That's not a mistake I myself had to read it a couple of times to imprint it into my brain.

As if life isn't difficult enough the next generation wont know whether they are Arthur or Martha just to compound life's worries.

Just remember though homosexuality in all its forms is a mental illness that can be cured with psychiatric help just like bulimia and other emotional disorders.

In a word, bullshit.

Ajax, there is no evidence that homosexuality is a "disease".  There is no evidence that homosexuality can be "cured".   Anybody who believes otherwise is speaking because of their own agenda.   Just as you are.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I cannot see why you and the other "no" campaigners just can't vote and leave it at that.   It would make the world a saner place.

I suppose when the "yes" campaign has won you'll still scream that it was all because of the UN?  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #10 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 12:05am

Not going one way or the other... but:-

https://mic.com/articles/45795/10-ways-to-cure-your-homosexuality#.UsgvlL0sv

Worth a look... I haven't read it myself yet.... about to.

Hmm - very religion based - not my cup of tea.... wonder if they could cure my heterosexuality...... just asking...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #11 - Sep 19th, 2017 at 9:29am

Ajax wrote on Sep 18th, 2017 at 6:35pm:
For those who have voted or are thinking of voting yes, you will unwittingly be voting for the United Nations Planned parenthood Federation agenda which is also behind the transgender agenda.

This is the organisation that is behind the push for SSM and for our children to be brainwashed with the transgender theory.

If you vote yes you're voting for an agenda the United nations is pushing through all nations around the world.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/about-us/newsroom/press-releases/planned-paren...

This is a youtube video. Do you have any actual evidence?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print